Black Women Love Transsexuals Too

Story Info
Bisexual man's girlfriend tries sexy transsexual.
1.5k words
3.59
19.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

A lot of girls out there are turned on by transsexuals, and I'm one of them. My name is Raquel Dawson, and I'm a young Jamaican woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I study psychology at Carleton University, and I'm a gal with a pretty ordinary life. My family moved to the region of Ontario, Canada, from Kingston City, Jamaica, in the summer of 2007. Five years later, I'm as Canadian as maple syrup, but I still got my Jamaican flavor. A lot of people think us Jamaicans are notoriously homophobic. Well, I'm a Jamaican chick who's turned on by transsexuals who fuck both men and women. How's that for a blasted shock?

Eight and a half months ago, I began my second year at Carleton University, and met this guy named Jacques Saint-Pierre. He was six feet two inches tall, good-looking and athletic, a light-skinned brother with curly hair, brown skin and green eyes. Jacques was born in the City of Montreal, province of Quebec, to a Haitian mother and French Canadian father. He studies criminal law at the University of Ottawa, my school's archrivals. I've always had a thing for tall, light-skinned black guys, and Jacques definitely fit the bill for me. I'm five-foot-ten, chubby and dark-skinned, with big tits, wide hips and a big round butt. They say that opposites attract and I think that's kind of true, when you really think about it. Jacques is really into thick, dark-skinned chunky chicks, I guess that's why he was so drawn to me when we first met in the campus bookstore, a while back.

I was really into Jacques and we got along great, in and out of the bedroom. Still, I didn't feel comfortable sharing with him my mostly hidden penchant for watching gay porn. Websites like TS Pussy Hunters, TS Seduction and Black And Bisexual are my absolute favorites. I have a thing for chicks with dicks, and I love watching them fuck both women and men. It's my fetish and I keep it to myself because I doubt my pastor or my family would approve. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of websites featuring transsexuals sticking their hot dicks both inside sexy women's pussies and manly men's tight asses. To me, there's nothing hotter than a sexy transsexual because they truly embody the best of both worlds. I didn't know what my church-going boyfriend Jacques would think if he knew I was into that sort of thing so I didn't tell him. However, events conspired to expose both my dirty little secrets and a side to my boyfriend which I never knew existed.

You see, I came home one day to find Jacques on our couch, masturbating while a sexy DVD was playing on our flat screen TV. The DVD in question was Black Bi Nature, and it featured sexy bisexual black guys having sex with hot black women and buff black men. Jacques wasn't expecting me to come back to our apartment in Vanier because I told him I'd gone to the mall to get some stuff. I changed my mind, and came home after grabbing some wine from the nearby Loblaws supermarket. I thought I would surprise Jacques because I knew he liked his Merlot, but instead I'm the one who ended up getting surprised. My sexy macho Haitian boyfriend was naked on our couch, his big dick in his hand, pumping a dildo up his own ass while watching a decidedly non-heterosexual pornographic video. Hot damn, I was shocked, to say the least.

Men in unexpected situations like to do one thing, and that's lying. Jacques panicked when he saw me, and tried to get up to shut off the TV since the remote didn't work, and instead he ended up falling over. I stood there and laughed at my boyfriend as he lay on our carpeted floor, with a dildo sticking out of his ass and that big ole dick of his oozing sperm. In all the excitement, the bozo actually came, shooting his load all over himself. Damn it, I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. Jacques actually got on his knees before me, swearing that he wasn't gay or bisexual, but he was just curious. I looked down at him and smirked. Truth be told, I wasn't mad, shoot, I was kind of turned on but Jacques is so cute when he squirms. I told him that I knew he wasn't totally straight but that's okay because I'm the kind of female who actually likes man to man action, so having a bisexual boyfriend was my idea of paradise. Jacques brightened up like a Christmas tree. I kissed the fool and smacked his ass, then we watched the rest of the movie together before fucking.

Since I discovered that my boyfriend was bisexual, we actually grew closer together. Jacques and I got a lot kinkier in the bedroom now that I knew he'd be okay with certain things. We still enjoyed traditional sex. I loved getting my pussy eaten by my sexy man before he puts that big ole dick of his to good use to fucking me like his life depended on it. I love the feel of Jacques thick cock in my pussy and he loves fucking me. That's never going to change. However, I wanted to try some more exotic fun, and that's why I browsed the Ottawa back pages online for escorts and finally came across something interesting. The escort in question was a sexy transsexual hailing from Brazil, and she claimed to be of African and Hispanic descent. The inimitable Lady Sharia. Jacques and I checked out her profile online. She was five-foot-eight, curvy and sexy, with brown skin, long black hair and light brown eyes. Lady Sharia was very sexy, and I never would have thought she was a transsexual if she hadn't stated it on her page. She also stated that she loved threesomes, was okay with experimentation, and had a ten-inch cock. Nice! Jacques and I booked her. This was going to be good.

Lady Sharia arrived at our apartment, and we greeted her warmly. First, we took care of the business end of things. Lady Sharia the transsexual escort charged two hundred dollars per hour for regular one on one sessions and two hundred and fifty for anything extra. We were definitely in the latter category, still I considered it money well spent. Jacques forked over the two hundred and fifty bones, and Lady Sharia got naked. Jacques and I undressed as well. I'm a big beautiful black woman and I'm proud of my body. I admired Jacques lean, athletic form. My man has a muscular body, strong chest, tight abs, sexy legs and a cute butt. Oh, and he's got a big dick and knows what to do with it. Lady Sharia was definitely the sexiest person in this room, for real. The sexy transsexual was hot as hell with her big tits, round butt and curvy body, and her big swinging cock looked positively yummy.

Jacques and I had our fun with Lady Sharia. The sexy transsexual didn't seem to mind getting sandwiched between us. I sucked Lady Sharia's big tranny cock as she went down on Jacques. My boyfriend seemed to really enjoy getting his dick sucked by a sexy transsexual. I loved the taste of Lady Sharia's big brown cock. Had I known that transsexual cock tasted this good, I would have tried one a long time ago. Next, Jacques and Lady Sharia put on condoms and we started fucking. I got sandwiched between them. Lady Sharia put me on all fours and smacked my big ass while pumping her cock into my cunt. I sucked Jacques cock as he kissed Lady Sharia, clearly loving the attention he got from a woman AND a transsexual. Most bisexual men would feel the same way, I thought, as I rode Lady Sharia's big tranny cock.

Next, Jacques stuffed his big dick in my pussy while Lady Sharia worked her big tranny cock into my asshole. Filled at both ends, I howled in pleasure. Getting fucked by a sexy transsexual and a macho bisexual man with a big dick was this Jamaican woman's ultimate fantasy, and that night it finally came true. Yeah, I had fun, but the most fun was when Jacques got fucked in the ass by Lady Sharia's big tranny cock. Lady Sharia bent my macho boyfriend over, spread his ass cheeks, lubed him up and stuffed her big Brazilian transsexual cock up his tight bisexual Haitian man's ass. Jacques howled in pleasure mixed with pain as Lady Sharia fucked him. I watched them go at it while fingering my wet pussy, thrilled by what I saw. Lady Sharia fucked Jacques until he begged for mercy, then she pulled out of him. It was absolutely fucking hot!

About an hour later, Lady Sharia showered and left, but not before Jacques and I thanked her for a wonderful time. I looked at Jacques and smiled at him. My sexy boyfriend smiled at me and kissed me. I love this young bisexual Haitian man, and I want us to be together always. That's why I accepted his proposal when he asked me to marry him a couple of weeks later. We're not getting hitched until after we both graduate from our respective schools. In the meantime, we're having all kinds of wicked fun with escorts, whether male, female or transsexual because we're freaky like that!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers