Black World Order Ch. 02

Story Info
Can't go back.
4.5k words
4.35
39.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note:

I must admit that I'm a little confused by the comments from the first story in this storyline. The ratings were the lowest for any story I've written, but it has twice as many favorites as my next highest story, which I think tells me a lot of people like it a lot and a lot hated it a lot. To those who didn't like it, I'm sorry you were not entertained.

To those who found the story full of "racist crap," this is a story entitled "Black World Order" in the Interracial category; I'm sorry, but what exactly were you expecting? If you didn't like it before, there's only more of it in this chapter, so please do not waste your time if it's not your thing.

Lastly, there is a retelling of a fictional rape in this chapter; I understand some people's sensitivity to this sort of thing so I caution the reader about it now.

*********

Erica sat there in stunned silence. It took a minute to fully comprehend what was happening, but she still could not even attempt to understand it. Then she remembered the ejaculate in her mouth, and she swallowed it down.

"Look what we have here!" exclaimed Adri. "First time she sees Jamal's cock, and she's already swallowing his jizz."

"No, that's not it; I only..."

"Hey bitch, don't keep it all for yourself; share the wealth!" Sarah shouted as she leaned towards the front of the car, ran her finger along Adri's still cum-streaked face, and slowly licked it all into her mouth, savoring its flavor. Her eyes still closed, a satisfied look took over her face, as if she just finished a fine French meal.

Erica's concerned only grew as she witnessed this all. She knew it was a mistake to agree to go to the Shore with a bunch of people she had just met; she agreed anyway. She knew it was a mistake to go clothes shopping with someone she barely knew; she went anyway. She knew it was a mistake to get into a cramped car with relative strangers, she got in anyway. Now she wondered two things, first, how many more mistakes was she going to make as her new self this weekend, and two, was there even a way to stop making the mistakes? She was essentially trapped in the car, completely at the mercy of the driver and the other passengers, who all seemed to be controlled/addicted/enslaved, she didn't know, by some black man with she thought to be a large phallus. To be honest, she wasn't really sure how big he was compared to other phalluses because this was the first one she had seen in real life.

"Hey Erica, you ok?" asked Adri, who had grown concerned by the prolonged silence from her new friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just still getting used to everything that just happened."

Adri laughed. "I suppose it might be a shock to someone new to our group, but this is pretty normal for us. Jamal fucks me and Sarah pretty regularly. He takes whatever hole of ours he desires, and we give it to him whenever and however he wants it because there is no more amazing feeling than being ruthlessly fucked by a nigger."

Both Sarah and Adri moaned. Erica's face couldn't hide her distaste for the "N word"; she scowled.

"She's right," Sarah chimed in. "I'm not bi like Adri or anything, but I love me some nigger dick. It's not racism or anything either; it's just natural selection, especially here in America. It was survival of the fittest on those slave ships and then out in the plantation fields. They had to be strong, virile, and smart to survive, and so then their children also bore those traits of strength, intelligence, and virility. So don't you see? The blacks in America are direct descendants of those slaves, those fittest to survive. And now it's just nature taking over, willing all women to be with men who are the fittest. Plus yeah, Jamal fucks like a beast, and it's amazing!"

The whole car laughed, including Mattie, but not Erica. She was still soaking it all in. As a scientist, natural selection was the way of the world, but it had exclusively been applied to animal species. But when people try to apply it modern human civilization, it always seemed to be hate-filled speech about killing off the physically and mentally handicapped or something. But Sarah didn't talk with hate. It was scientific, it was matter of fact, it was calm and presented in an educated manner. But surely, there was a counterpoint to this theory; she would think about this more.

"But wait, Mattie, how... why are you and Adri together?"

"We dated all through high school," Mattie responded. "We were friends in middle school and started to date Freshman year in high school; I was Matthew or Matt back then. We fell in love, and the night after junior prom, we lost our virginities to each other at Adri's parent's house on the Cape. Then senior year came. Adri was on the cheerleading squad and was at our game against Camden Central. Jamal was the star safety for Central and saw Adri on the sidelines. After the game, he tracked down Adri, walked with her until they got under the bleachers, then Jamal forced her up against the stands and tore off her uniform."

As Mattie continued the story, Adri opened her legs and began to play with herself, and Erica felt Mattie's tiny cock throb, even if slightly.

"Jamal pulled out his massive black cock and fucked Adri's tiny Lebanese cunt raw. After he came deep inside her, he grabbed her phone from the pocket of the torn uniform, typed in his number, and tossed it at her, leaving her all alone. She came to me first. She was crying, sobbing really, just looking for some comfort from me. She was ashamed, ashamed for so many reasons. She was raped, and she couldn't shake that shame. She felt like she betrayed me, betrayed us and our relationship. But then came the kicker."

Mattie's breaths grew shallow and quickened; Adri began to moan from the front seat.

"She told me she liked it. She was most ashamed because she liked it. She said Jamal was so much bigger than me, fucked better than me; he reached and electrified places I never could, and it made her feel more alive than ever before. She was ashamed because she thought she had become a slut, and worse, she liked it. I saw the look in her eyes; it wasn't shame, it was a mix of fear... and hunger. I told her it was all right; it wasn't her fault. That we should go to the police, but she didn't want it to get out. So I said we should confront him, and I would beat the ever living shit out of him for hurting my girl. Adri smiled, kissed me, and fell asleep in my arms that night; that was the last night we shared a bed. The next morning, Adri went into another room, called Jamal, and set up the meeting that night at Adri's house. When Jamal showed up, I was ready and determined to let him leave her house within only an inch of his life, but I never even got a chance to start."

"Hey whiteboi," Jamal said as he walked in. "Heard to wanted to beat me up, huh? Didn't like what I did to your girl, huh?" I shook my head 'no' and began to speak but was quickly cut off. "She ain't your girl no more, got it boi? She's mine." Jamal reached over to Adri and pulled her in for a rough kiss, and I stood helpless as I watch Adri melt into Jamal's body. I watched Jamal grab Adri's ass with one hand and maul her tit with the other; Adri moaned at his manipulations. "Bitch, strip and get on your knees, your training as my slut begins now." At his command, Adri dropped to her knees, naked as when we first made love. Jamal fished out his enormous cock and stuffed it into Adri's mouth and she greedily began to service him. "You should know, boi, that when Adri called me, she really did want you to bash my brains in, but I reminded her what I did for her. You see whiteboi, once a white girl gets her first nigga dick, she realizes that her whole life has been empty, and it needs a big black cock to fill that empty space. She knew deep inside her that I was right, and that call quickly changed from you fucking me over to me fucking her over... and over and over."

"Adri! Stop this; you're confused and hurt! You don't know how to react to what happened with this monster, no one would, but you need to stop, we need to go to the cops." Adri, looked up to Jamal without pausing her pleasuring his cock."

"Go ahead, you can talk," said Jamal authoritatively.

"Adri removed the black monster from her mouth. "Mattie, can I call you that now, Mattie?" she giggled. "Mattie, don't worry, I still love you. You're still my boyfriend and maybe even more in time. But I'm Jamal's now. He was right; he made me feels things I never felt with you, carnal things, things that made me feel alive and free. I liked those things, and those things come from thick big nigger dicks." Adri giggled again, "Can I use the 'n word' sir?"

"Only when you're serving a nigger are you allowed to use it, white girl." Adri nodded and engulfed the thick black meat back into her mouth. "So you see now, Mattie," Jamal said with a smile, "here's how it's going to be. I'm gunna fuck your little girlfriend's tight white pussy in front of you, right now, and you're going to sit there and watch. She's going to moan and groan and beg for more; she may even beg me to stop, that it's too much for her, but you're just going to sit there and watch your girlfriend become a black cock whore. If you're a good little boi, I may just let you keeping dating her as her cuck; do you understand?"

"Totally out of control in this situation, I nodded and accepted my fate. If the best I could hope for was to be a cuck, then I would be the best cuck I could. I sat down across the living room from them as I watched Adri lie on her back and Jamal slowly insert his massive cock into my girlfriend's pussy. I watched as her mouth gaped, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I watched as Jamal sped up to a relentless pace, pounding my girlfriend's little pussy into submission. I watched Adri's tits shake up and down in the rhythm set by Jamal's brutal fucking. I felt myself grow hard and touched my small white prick. The scene was so erotic, I couldn't help myself."

"Look at your cuck, baby! Look at him touching his little whiteboi prick!"

"Adri glared over at me, 'Stop that you lil bitch; put that away.' She sounded annoyed and angry; Jamal was right, she was already a black cock slut. 'If you wanna use your hands from something useful, get my phone out and text Sarah to come over here. She's been telling me that she wanted to fuck a black man someday, and I think I found the right one for her!'"

"'You already bringing me white bitches? Mmmm you are a good little cockslut aren't you?' Jamal punctuated this with more vigorous pounding, bringing Adri to her first orgasm. When I saw it, I realized what a real mean could do for her. I realized that when I made cum, she was just faking it, probably for my own ego; I had never made her feel what she was feeling in that moment. I found Adri's phone in her hastily discarded clothes and texted Sarah as I was told. I finished and looked up to see they had switched positions; Adri was now riding Jamal's cock with a sexual hunger I never saw from her."

"'Oh God, Mattie, he's so deep, you have no idea! He's pounding my cervix, demanding entrance so he can plant his black seed deep inside me!' Adri came again. Impaled atop his black cock, I watched as she shook, squirting fluid all over Jamal and the floor. I had never made her squirt; I didn't even know it was possible! When she finished squirting, she collapsed sideways onto the floor. I began to rush to her side when someone knocked on the door. 'Don't you dare touch me, cuck. Go answer the door and let Sarah in.' I did as I was told; I answered the door and let Sarah in. She screamed in shock. "Sarah, oh my God, Sarah," Adri panted, barely able to move or speak. 'Jamal... so good... fucked me... so good... you need... to... FUCK!' Sarah turned her eyes from a worn out Adri to the tall god in our presence."

"'Seems your friend thinks we could have a little fun.' Jamal looked Sarah athletic body up and down. Sarah was a gymnast for the high school team, so she was fit and toned, but had small breasts. Jamal walked over to the scared white girl, grabbed her long blonde hair and yanked her towards him. 'Adri's all worn out from our fucking, but I still need more.' He pulled Sarah's shirt quickly over her head; she wasn't wearing a bra. 'Remove your skirt, white girl.' Sarah did as she was told, removing both her skirt and panties, revealing all of her naked beauty to our new black master. She fell to her knees without command and began to stroke the long hard cock with her hand."

"'I've longed to serve the black lords for a long time, sir; please use my body to provide you the pleasure you rightfully deserve.' I was shocked at Sarah's words; clearly she had thought of this for a while. Jamal picked up Sarah's lithe body as if it was nothing and positioned her pussy directly over his still hard cock. He lowered her slowly onto it."

"'Damn baby, you got a tight cunt. We're gunna change that and stretch your pussy until only big black cocks will satisfy you.' Sarah groaned and grabbed Jamal tight as her orgasm washed over her. It was clear she was also made to fuck black cocks. Jamal forced her up against the wall and fucked her pussy relentlessly. Her body seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm, eventually going limp as well. Jamal placed her down on the ground next to a still exhausted Adri and began to stroke his massive cock over the two girls. I watched as he shot rope after rope of thick jizz all over the girls; he covered their tits, their faces, their hair. I came in my pants from just watching; I was pathetic. I couldn't fuck Adri liked he did, let alone two girls like he had; I had no right to fuck women ever again. Jamal cleaned up, put back on his clothes, and walked out of the house without looking at me, saying only, 'Help clean up the girls, cuck'"

Mattie finished his thought just as Erica heard the shrieks of Sarah and Adri in orgasmic bliss. They had both worked themselves to orgams just from retelling the story of how they became black cock sluts; Erica wondered if she was destined for this fate too. If it was predestined? If she had just walked into the wrong situation? Or if it really was natural selection at work, compelling these girls and maybe herself onto the cocks of black men?

Just then, Jamal spoke up, "We're here." They drove up to a single-family home on the Cape, close to other house, but certainly more private than the multi-tenant condos that had proliferated along most of the Jersey Shore. It was a block from the beach, but being Spring Break, it'd be too cold to get into the water anyway.

Erica opened her door and practically fell trying to get out of the car, but Mattie caught her. "Oof! Thanks, Mattie!" Mattie seemed nice; perhaps a little perverted and definitely wimpy given the story he just told, but seemed nice otherwise. As Erica strolled to the trunk of the car to get her bag, she watched as Sarah climbed out of her door and grabbed Jamal, bringing him in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"I missed you back there. I hated just watching Adri get that cock of yours while all I got was a taste of the aftermath. I want you all to myself this weekend."

"Seems fair," Jamal replaied. "Adri, you can have the front seat again on the ride back, but Sarah sleeps with me."

"Well then I get Erica in my bed." Adri looked right at Erica again with the same eyes she had given her back at Victoria's Secret, and without even looking at him, continued, "Mattie, you have the couch." Mattie just nodded in reply.

As everyone entered the house, they found their respective sleeping arrangements and settled in - Jamal and Sarah in the room with the King bed and Erica and Adri in the room with the Queen. After quickly unpacking, Erica, Adri, and Mattie found themselves in the living room. "Come on you two! I'm starving; I need some pizza," cried out Adri. Still, no sounds seemed to leave the room until suddenly the door opened, and Jamal and Sarah walked out with Sarah taking her hair out of a ponytail.

"You bitch," Adri shouted. "You had your hair in a ponytail. You only do that when you suck Jamal's dick! You just sucked off Jamal." Adri smiled jealously and looked at Jamal. "Well fine! You can have your small titted fucktoy; I have something bigger in mind." She turned and looked right into Erica's eyes and kissed her softly on the lips. Erica enjoyed the kiss and smiled when it was over.

"Shut up, baby. You know I got enough nigger dick to fuck all of you all weekend; there's plenty of me to go around. Now let's go get some pizza." They all started to walk out the door when Jamal grabbed Erica by the hand and held her back. "You need to know two things. One, Mattie's story is true; I raped Adri. I had never done it before, and I haven't done it since. Two, I will not do that to you. We just met, and you are our guest this weekend. I will not alter my behavior with Adri and Sarah, but you are in no way compelled to join us. But I will also say this." He paused, then grabbed her hand, placed it on his pants right over his hard cock, and leaned into Erica close. "You are the smokin' hottest piece of white girl ass I have ever seen, and you make every inch of this nigga dick rage with a desire to fuck you until you beg for mercy or I die trying. And I won't die. I will make you cum so many times that you'll think you can't stop. And it won't just be your sweet body that I'll take; I'll take your mind too and make you see that niggers are the only real men there are and that you are meant to serve niggers just like Adri and Sarah have learned." Then, Jamal backed away, "But like I said, you don't have to do a thing while you're here." And he walked away.

Erica didn't move. She felt the monster in her own hand; it was enormous. It throbbed and jerked at her touch. She tried to imagine what it would do to her; she was a virgin after all. It might kill her. Part of her wanted to find out, but the stronger, more intelligent side of her just knew it was too big for her. It would hurt, not be pleasurable. She didn't know such big cocks existed, but she knew she could not take his cock and somehow found peace in that revelation. But she did want to have some fun this weekend.

Erica walked outside and announced, "Adri and I have back seat; I don't care where everyone else sits." She continued strutting right up to Adri and pulled her in tight for her own long kiss. She didn't have much experience in kissing, but she was eager and a quick study. Adri returned the kiss, grabbing Erica's bountiful ass at the same time. They climbed into the back seat with Mattie; Sarah got into the front with Jamal. As he started to drive off, Adri dove on top of Erica in the back seat; Mattie backed into his seat to provide his girlfriend as much room as possible. Adri's lips were latched tightly onto Erica's, their tongues dancing in each others mouths. Adri's hand crept up Erica's leg and found panties soaked with her juices.

"What did Jamal say to you in there?"

Erica's breathing was heavy, and she whispered, "He told me he wanted to fuck me, turn me into a black cock whore like you and Sarah."

Adri moaned. "God! I would love to have a threeway with you and Jamal. It'd be so fucking hot!"

"I want to play with you, that's for certain," Erica responded, "but Jamal had me touch his phallus through his pants and it's way too big for me."

"Oh sweetie don't call it that. It's a COCK! A big, fat, juicy, black COCK. Say it baby."

"Ok, Jamal's... cock... is too big for me."

"Good girl, but I promise you, it's not. The only person I fucked before Jamal was 4 inch Mattie over there. I was tight, and when Jamal took me that first time, I felt myself stretch beyond my limits. I hurt so bad, and then nothing but pleasure washed over me. If you let him, he'll do the same to you."

12