Black World Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but how good can it really be?" asked Erica.

"We're here, sluts."

Adri pulled her hand from Erica's dripping panties and licked her fingers clean. "Holy shit, you taste amazing!"

"I do?"

Adri just smiled, grabbed Erica's hand and led her into the pizza place with the others. Jamal walked up to the black man counter, said a few words, and then Sarah and the man behind the counter walked away. "Where'd Sarah go?" asked Erica.

"She's paying the man," stated Jamal.

A few minutes later, Sarah walked back into view with her hair in a ponytail; Erica immediately knew what happened. Jamal ordered his white slut to give that man fellatio for free pizza?! Oh she was definitely not going to fuck such a vile man! Women aren't property; they don't get given out to random strangers for pizza! She just couldn't understand why Sarah and Adri would let themselves be treated like this.

The pizza was ready a few minutes later, and while they all piled into the car again, Erica was in no mood to play. When they got back into the house, Erica announced, "Hey guys, I'm beat, I'm just going to crash in the bed for now; I'll see you all in the morning."

Erica went into the room, put on a long nightshirt, and crawled into the bed. Soon thereafter, she fell asleep and into vivid dreams of Adri and Jamal. She lusted after them both. She wanted to feel Adri's supple breasts and cup her ass as she kissed her. She wanted to feel Jamal's cock for real, to feel it in her hand; it felt so inherently masculine and powerful. She started stroking his length when she saw a bead of precum come from his tip, she went to lick when she was awoken by the sound of her bedroom door opening.

All Erica could see was a silhouette of the perfect female form; hourglass in shape with round hips. When the door closed again and her eyes readjusted to the darkness, she made out Adri's face, smiling with anticipation. Adri fell into the bed beside Erica, and their lips sought for the others' through the darkness. When they met, their hands wrapped around each other, and Erica noticed immediately that Adri was naked and had a fine sheen of sweat on her. Adri's hand again found itself between Erica's legs.

"You've been a naughty girl," whispered Erica. "Did you start without me?" Erica shook her head no. "Were you dreaming of me?" Erica nodded. Adri moaned, "You little slut, I can't wait to find out about your dreams after I give you a reason to dream of me." Adri cleanly pulled Erica's shirt off of her and latched onto her left tit, sucking on it, flicking and nibbling her nipple; her fingers began to toy with Erica's pussy, coaxing more of her sweet juices from her. Erica's world was awash in pleasure; pleasure she had not felt before. She held Adri's head to her breast and ran her fingers through her hair, encouraging her to continue her efforts; she ground her hips against Adri's hand. After a few minutes, Adri shifted positions, moving slowly down Erica's torso, kissing her bodily as she moved, eventually arriving between Erica's legs. Adri unleashed an assault on her unsuspecting victim. She toyed with Erica's clit while inserting a single finger into her pussy. Erica moaned; the pleasure was amazing. Adri inserted a second finger into Erica; she groaned, and her body was rigid. Her first orgasm ever ripped through her body, completely overwhelming her and her expectations. It was amazing; it was wonderful. She thanked God she had created the retrovirus because it had put her in this place, in this experience, and she had no regrets. None.

"You're tight little pussy's getting filled up, Erica. Jamal's going to fill you up and more, baby."

"I told you; he's too big. I'd never survive him."

"You're right, he is too big. But you'll beg him to take you anyway. He'll break you and take your virginity. He'll fill you to brim and then stretch you further, and you'll let him. You'll let him because he's a real man, and we know that women were meant to serve men - to provide them with whatever they need, whenever they need it." Adri stopped suddenly when she heard the Sarah's moans break through the walls and smiled. Adri turned her body again, this time into a sixty-nine position, with her pussy directly over Erica's mouth. Adri contracted her pussy and a large drop of jizz landed in Erica's open mouth. "Taste familiar? That's Jamal's jizz; tastes good doesn't it? An incredibly mix of sweat and salt, of my servile pussy and his powerful cock. Sarah and I serve because ALL women are made to serve nigger men. Including you, Erica." At the mention of her name, Erica came, almost as if on command. She didn't know if Adri was right, and frankly she didn't care. She just knew her life had changed from what it was, and she couldn't and didn't want to go back.

12