Blackbeard's Treasure

Story Info
A girl wakes up on a pirate ship.
2.4k words
3.32
28k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers

SPLASH! I wake to a bucket of water to the face, a lightning storm headache and a kick to the hips. I try to sit up but my hands are tied behind my back to my feet. After shaking my head and blinking a few times I realize that I am no longer in my room, but rather a larger swaying room at the bottom of what I can only assume is a boat? "GET UP!" I hear a man scream at me. I find early on that hesitation leads to a swift kick in the back and a loud click next to my temple. "I told ye once wench I not be tellin ya' again; get up!" without a seconds hesitation I manage to shoot up and prop myself against the wall. Why am I on a boat? Why am I wearing only a corset and an old fashioned slip? Why are they white? Why do I feel strangely comfortable in the bottom of a boat I've never been in with people I don't know? Most importantly, who the fuck is this guy with a gun to my head?

"Where am I?" a sharp bout of laughter begins to fill the room as I begin to realize I am not only not alone, there are at least a dozen men eagerly staring me up and down. All of them clad in similar rags for clothes, passing around and drinking from a large jug. There is a short particularly vulgar man feeling me up from behind as another man closes in ready to take me from the front.

"Knock it off men." Said the most well groomed of all. "She is to remain uncorrupted til cap' in can figure out what t'do with'er". Captain?! Where the fuck am I? The two men each grab a section of my hair and begin to drag me across the wet floor towards a dark doorway. Stairs, oh god no. They begin to drag me up until a third man with four teeth slides his hand up my leg and wraps one arm around the rope and the other hand has a tight yet rubbing grip on my thigh. I open my mouth to scream as I watch a man dampen a rag with the contents of the jug but before I can, he shoves it in my mouth.

Soon I find myself at the top deck of what appears to be a pirate ship. Now covered in dirt, spit, alcohol, and whatever combination of liquids were on the floor the two men let go of my hair and the groper drops me. "A'vast Lads, what'd I say? E'nry, if ya cant follow orders ye'll be grabbin dat holystone and cleanin th' decks ya und'rstand?"

"Bah"

A strangely sordid version of a familiar voice comes from somewhere but I can't pinpoint it. "Forg'v em miss, ee's not a man of da world like I be." Shaken I nod unsure of what awaits me. Clomp; everyone turns to a door behind me "well? Go on." Clomp. Henry pulls a blade kept in a sheath strapped around his boot waving it in front of me holding it to my throat then all the way down my back and resting on my leg before sliding up and cutting the rope though only relieving my feet. Clomp, clomp I feel a familiar hand wrap around my hair with another hand on my face guiding me to stand. Guiding my face to eye level I open my eyes to see him. He towers over me at least a foot or more, Dark bearded, the cleanest of all the crew and still unkempt, his clothes are tattered rags of what were once beautiful blue threads. Tears well up as he pulls the rum soaked rag out of my mouth.

"It's you!" I'm not sure who he is, but I can sense a feeling of comfort in him that I gravitate towards. I lean my head on his chest. He stands there for a moment, and then shoves me back to the ground holding me there with his boot on my chest.

"But?" He looks at me with such a tenderness and familiarity the tears start to fall.

"Think ya can soften me up can ya? Well ill not be letting ya go."

"What?"

"Yer me ran'som sweet child."

"What did I do?" I manage to squeak out. One minute I'm sitting on the couch watching movies the next thing I know I'm a prisoner on a pirate ship?! "Who are you? How did I get here?"

"I don't know who ya think ye be speakin' to wench but this eers Edward Teach captain of the greatest grandest ship that e're sailed the corsair the Queen Annes Revenge. Watch how you speak to the cap'n."

"That's enough Samuel. Ello miss the names Blackbeard; this heres me ship, and you pretty Antonietta, yer mine."

"Antonietta? Who do you think I am?" who I was starts to disappear.

"The question i should be askin ya is who d'ya think you are?"

"This game isn't funny!" You look confused. "are you serious?" I'm starting to feel unsure, I thought I knew who I was, but my job, my life, my education, it's all slipping. All I am left with is a terrifying fear of Blackbeard's hand, the need to survive and to get home.

"What you boys been givin her? Sweetie ya'r Maria Antonietta, I am Blackbeard, this eer's ma ship and yer mah prisoner." Suddenly its clear, the previous world has gone. I feel an entitled sense of pride. I am the princess of Spain.

"You will regret this."

"Hold yer tongue miss, watch how ya speak to me; round these parts I be tha king." You crouch to my level smacking a switch against your own hand threatening me. He will stop at nothing to get whatever it is he's looking for.

"Please I will give you what you want, Just please don't..."

"Oh ill be gettin what I want with or without yer help."

"Why are you doing this?"

Laughing. "Miss, it's what I do" giving a condescending sort of awkward crouched bow, and when he comes back up I spit in the face of the most famous pirate of the 1700's. "Aye lads she is a feisty one. Take her below." Before I'm allowed to leave I am backhanded across the face.

They get back into their positions with my hair, except this time the man who was groaping my thigh is laughing as he positions my tied legs over his head to rest on his shoulders to look up my slip as they take me to the lower level. The boys that had my hair untie my hands only to bring them to the front and retie them, while another man holds me up and the toothless wonder sensing I am now free game rips my slip all the way up to the waistline stopping only to react to Henry smacking him hard upside the head. The rope between my hands gets lifted up and around a hook in the corner opposite of where I woke up. The men head back up to the deck; though my legs are tied I am able to tiptoe on a small crate below me.

Darkness comes around and one by one the drunkards come down to cop their feel of the night. One by one as I struggle they take advantage of my large tits coming out of the top of my corset, sniffing, attempting to pour rum down my throat, eroticizing, feeling my chest, legs, and arms but never coming close to my pussy. None of them that is except gappy, who is quickly thrown away by Henry who doesn't hesitate to take advantage of his place in line. After fighting it off for what feels like hours when they all get their turns and find a space on the floor to retreat for the night; I pass out.

When I wake there is another soaked rag in my mouth I'm laying on the floor still caught on the hook which has been lowered to compliment my current position. I'm strapped at the waist to a ball and a very short chain. The men are all standing over me ready again to cop their next feel before returning to work. One cuts the rope between my legs and un hooks my hands, throws a mop and a bucket of dirty water at me.

"Clean quickly wench, yo'nt have much time til you make us lunch so get on." I mop the piss water off the floor. About the time I finish, I turn to see a pile of fish building at the foot of the stairs obviously waiting for me to clean. I get them gutted just in time for Henry to come down with a small net, grabs the fish leaving me the inards.

"Enjoy." He laughs as he goes back up the stairs. Angry I scream and throw the guts all over the walls, falling to my knees crying. Sobbing praying I can go back home. Another night falls, the men start to come down, this time Henry is the first to see a sobbing pathetic heap balled on the floor. "We tol' you to clean wench!" he smacks me hard across the face opposite of where you had hit me a few days before. "There anything yer good fer wench?" he turns to walk away then stops. "Maybe one thing..." he smiles and pushes me onto my back. I manage to swing my hands in a fisted unison across his face after fighting for minutes. He responds by dropping the metal ball in the middle of my stomach.

I try to fight but am so taken aback by the pain curdled in my stomach that he manages to get between my legs before I can stop him. Henry stands before me pulling down his pants to bear his unfortunate excuse for a cock. He flops it around and laughs at me holding it between his thumb and first finger waving it as if it were a badge of honor. He kneels down between my legs running his filthy hands all over me and I can see him pull his stomach roll up and out of the way as he positions himself at my entrance. THWACK! Henry falls on top of me unconscious and I try to position myself around his fat rolls to see who has saved me.

All I can see is a tall dark shadow before a blindfold is put over my eyes. I can feel Henry being rolled off of me. The shadow is kind enough to help me up after unlatching the ball and chain. I am guided up down around and all through the ship when finally we stop in a room. There is a presence standing over me. "If I'd known you were to be this much trouble I'd a left well enough alone."

"Thank you for saving me" I can hear chains rattle and feel a familiar cold steel clamp around my waist.

"What makes you think ye'r safe?" He breathes a laughs dropping the ball with no warning taking me to my knees. I can hear him walking around running his fingers around my back brushing my hair with his hand.

"Don't touch me." His movements get more forceful, but there is a sense of security in the room, so I feel that even fighting with him I am safe. Though fairly helpless I manage to get a few good whacks in with my tied hands before he brings a knife to my neck.

"I have no reservations in killin' ya. Make no mistake 'bout that little girl." He cuts off what is left of my slip and makes a small cut in my neck and all sense of security is lost as I feel a small drop of blood running down to my collar bone. He picks up the ball throwing it on the bed dragging me along with it. He pounces on top of me kneeling over me and I can feel it on my thigh. He drags the knife on my neck opposite the cut and down my chest. This time he grabs my corset with one hand, cutting it open with another. "Aye yer as pretty as me suspected."

I struggle to get out from under him kneeing him in the goin and I manage to get to the edge of the bed before he pulls my feet back to him. "Get off of me." I scream before he flips me over shoving my face into the bed. He places my hands over my head and back up behind it, and then sets the ball on my back so I can't get away. One of his hands grabs the rope between mine, I hear clothes coming off, and a huge wave of terror rushes over me. He takes the ball off but pulls back harder on my arms arching my back and my ass.

His hand runs up the back of my knees and up around my ass. He uses his feet to spread my legs apart and smack my cunt so hard I feel it long after he's moved on to my ass and up my back. I can feel him lean in kissing and gently biting my back pulling harder on my hands finally bringing me up off the bed, still bent over. He slides his other hand up under my arms wrapping it around my hair and letting go with the other hand bringing it around my waist. My ass slams hard back against his stomach and his cock slides right in. I can feel it up in my stomach as it splits me open. Fucking me harder the blindfold starts to come off and I try to look back, but the hand in my hair won't allow for it.

I feel a rush come over me and I become so wet it drips down my leg. He pulls out and almost disappointed, for a moment, I think he's done. He rams it in my ass feeling as if he were ripping me, I scream out until he manages to settle into a rhythm. He lets go of my hair, grabbing my hips, and fucking me until finally he comes so hard deep inside of me. He collapses on me until he can stand again. He grabs me by the hair dragging me over to a corner where the rope around my hands is placed on another hook. Blackbeard walks away and lays on the bed, "Hey baby." He smiles at me while drifting off to sleep.

"Hey baby. Baby wake up" I open my eyes and the dream all makes sense. It was you.

Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers