Blacked for the Holidays

Story Info
Megan gets her first taste of black cock love.
4k words
4.4
106.8k
144

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always loved being a cock tease. I was a cheerleader, gymnast, and even went to dance classes, all in order to sculpt, tone, and train my body so that every boy who looked at me wanted me. From the second I turned eighteen I knew that I wanted to be looked at as a sex goddess. With my long raven black hair, deep blue eyes, cute little tits, and rockin legs and ass I made it my goal to turn the heads of every boy who happened to glance my way. I dated jocks, rich boys, and even flirted with other girls. Everyone wanted to fuck me, and I absolutely loved the attention, but not just anyone was getting me. I had tons of boyfriends, and my own little click of girl pals that were always at my beck and call, but I always felt like I was looking for something special; not that I didn't string them all along for fun of course.

In my daddy's eyes, I was his princess. He had no clue just how twisted my mind was, and how much I reveled in driving boys crazy. He bought me everything my heart desired, and all it would take was a little pout for him to stop everything going on in his world in order to see to my needs. It absolutely would have killed him to discover his little angel was anything but an innocent little darling, which makes it all the more ironic that it was actually his actions that changed everything.

It was during winter break, my senior year, and we were having thanksgiving dinner with the whole family at our house. I was wearing this adorable little sweater that showed just a tiny hint of belly button, designer jeans, tennis shoes, and some of those goofy little reindeer antlers. As the family started to show up I was at my daddy's side with my biggest brightest smile. Nobody had any clue, but I had no panties on under my jeans, and it made me feel wicked to be so bad.

Uncles, aunts, grandparents who couldn't help but comment on how beautiful I was becoming, and more cousins than I could count crowded into our home as I answered the door per daddy's request and greeted them each with big hugs and kisses. We were just about to sit down to dinner, when our final guest arrived, and as I opened the front door to greet them I froze.

Standing on the front stoop, towering over me like a giant, stomping the snow off his size 18 boots was the most enormous black man I had ever seen. His skin was like dark chocolate, his sweater was straining against the most muscular body I had ever seen, and the smile he hit me with was like raw power defined. He smelled like salted caramel, his eyes were fucking hypnotic, and although it must have been negative five degrees outside I felt this impossible heat coming off him and bathing my body in its aura. He was fucking gorgeous.

"Isac!" My dad brushed past me as he welcomed our new guest at the door, ushering him in and introducing him around to everyone. As he did I followed their progression, still in shock and unable to take my eyes off Isac's perfectly sculpted ass. I felt as though I had never before seen a real man, and now that I had all sorts of feelings were rushing through my body.

As it turned out Isac was an old buddy of my father's from back in his high school football days. While dad had retired his jersey, Isac had gone on to play pro ball, and now worked as an assistant coach for a college up state. He'd served a tour of duty in the marines when he wasn't dominating the football field, never been married, and had quite a bit of money due to some investments he'd made in his youth. All of that was impressive as hell, but I was still struck dumb by his fuckin bod.

Isac joined us for dinner, and as with most things in his life he dominated the conversation. For my own part I could just sit there, fidgeting with my stuffing as I stared across the table at this monster of a human being who had come into our home. I must have been staring, but even if I'd realized it I doubt I could of stopped. Every now and then as Isac was speaking he would glance my way, and when he did, and our eyes met I felt as though my entire body was going to burst into flame. I'd spent my young life teasing boys, girls, and always playing it cool, but this was something different. My pussy was so wet I felt like I might slip out of my chair.

After dinner my mother served coffee, the family gathered in the living room next to the fireplace, and everyone began to mingle and catch up on things that they hadn't gotten to at dinner. The house was jam packed; with two aunts, an uncle, and three cousins staying with us for the holidays, but my father announced that he'd offered to let Isac stay in our guest bedroom as well. That was more than I could handle.

Since my jeans were fairly soaked through, and I was having trouble hiding it, I excused myself to head up stairs and change. I had to gather my wits and figure out how I was going to get through the holidays with this black God living among us. I'd been screwed out of my bedroom; forced to share it with two cousins, so I grabbed a fresh pair of bottoms and made my way down to the upstairs bath to change. I was closing the door behind me when a huge hand slid in and stopped it, then as if he owned the place, Isac stepped right into the bathroom along with me and pulled the door shut as he did.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I demanded, taking a step back as he moved right along with me, pinning me to the bathroom sink.

"Just wanted to get you alone for a minute baby." Isac purred. He was looking at me like a predator, and placed one hand on the sink beside my hip as he leaned in close. His scent was even stronger here in close quarters, and the heat coming off of him was unreal. When he smiled at me I felt my body tremble, but I didn't faulter. For a long minute he looked my body up and down, licking his lips like I was a juicy steak and he intended to devour me.

"I... I'm not your baby. What the fuck dude? You can't just... I'll tell my dad." I actually put up a hand and tried to push him back, but when it came in contact with his abdominals it was like pressing against a brick wall. I couldn't believe how ripped he was, and almost absentmindedly I started to feel hiss muscles beneath his sweater. I stopped when I realized what I was doing, pulling my hand away as though I'd been burned, and it was all I could do to keep from blushing as I looked him in the eye.

"We don't got a lot of time." He said, whispering to me as he moved in even closer. "Your dad is telling some old football stories, but you waistin time playin." As he spoke he reached out and grabbed my wrist. I dropped my spare jeans to the floor and was powerless to resist as he drew my hand to the crotch of his jeans and pressed it against his bulge.

"Hey... Don't..." I said in a totally half assed protest. He could tell, and as he put his bulging sex in my hand I closed my fingers around it like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Fuck! It was like a baseball bat, hanging down one leg of his jeans and along his inner thigh. I felt his big dick twitch in my hand, and my entire body responded as I desperately searched along its endless length. He must have been a foot long and change, and he wasn't even hard. "You... You... We... That can't be all you." I felt myself whimper.

He responded with a smile, taking a half step back and reaching for his belt. I was frozen once again in awe as he undid his jeans and unzipped, pushing them down over his hips and opening the front of them. He just looked at me. It wasn't his job to pull it out, it was mine, and so I reached out, hypnotized by his power, and slid my hand inside his boxers.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" I gasped, hauling his dick out as I watched inch after thick black leathery inch slide free into view. When the swollen knob of his monstrous cock finally appeared, the whole thing flopped out against my wrist and belly. It was so fuckin big between us that it created a bridge, sagging in the middle of it's length as the peach sized knob found a cozy spot to snuggle in my belly button, and just like that, on instinct and lust alone, I began to stroke it.

"This is so fucked up." I told him, unable to tear my eyes away from his gigantic cock. I had both hands on it now, and was barely covering half of it as I caressed it like some precious artifact to be worshipped and revered. It was covered with finger-thick veins, and I began to trace my fingers along them as I took in the beauty of his enormous dick. "This can't be happening. This is so fuckin wrong."

"For a pretty girl, you got a dirty mouth baby." Isac groaned at me, smiling as he spoke. "Get on your knees and show me how dirty it is."

"No! What? I never... I... You gotta be kidding." Even as I spoke though, I felt his hand on my shoulder, urging me down. It was like I no longer had any free will, and my body was doing what it wanted regardless of any common sense. I was saying no, but as I lowered toward his God-like prick my body was saying something different.

As I squatted before him, staring at his monstrous cock up close I felt him tugging my sweater up and off over my head. He told me he didn't want to get it messy, and as my titties were bared to him he leaned me back to get a look at them. From the hungry smile on his face I could tell he approved. They were small and perky, but my nipples were perfect, and the sweetest color of bronze. Before I realized what he was doing he had helped me to guide his big dick so he could rub his cock against them, and it felt so fucking good that I soon took over, tugging back the thick sheath of his cock flesh so that the wet bulb of his sex could touch me where no other boy or man ever had.

His cock was absolutely leaking with precum, and as it left behind trails of sex on my perfect skin I painted myself with it, moaning as I continued to pump and caress his heavy length with my hands. A little river of his heat ran down the length of my body, across my belly to the edge of my jeans, and after a while it seemed that nothing in the world made more sense than to taste what he was giving me, and so as I looked up into his eyes I brought his monstrous knob to my lips and opened them around it.

At first I just kissed it, licking at the seeping hole as he watched me work my mouth. I tried to get more of him in, but my jaw was just not used to this kind of work, and so I was forced to French his delicious bulb as he ran his fingers through my hair. I sucked at him, and as I did I saw that he was smiling down at me, as though he was proud of me as I licked up the creamy sweetness of his cock milk and swallowed it down.

All reason had abandoned me, and I began to work my tongue into the bubbling hole of his tip, swirling it as more and more of his cream oozed out for me to gobble up. His dick just kept on growing, and the more it did the more salty-sweet milk it had for me to drink. Soon I was slurping noisily at him, eyes nearly rolled back in my head as I inhaled his powerful musk and swirled my tongue in a pool of his sweetness I'd caught in my mouth.

"Don't got time to play around baby." He told me, cupping the side of my face in his enormous palm. "Use your spit and make it wet. It'll go in easier."

"Wait..." I spoke, swallowing a mouth full of his frothy cream. "We can't..." I began to protest.

"Fuck that can't bullshit!" he growled at me, and the way he said it sent a thrill through my body. When he grabbed me by my hair and yanked me up again I almost squealed. I caught myself before I did though. I wasn't ready for this to end. Even the way he manhandled me as driving me crazy. Still, if he wanted to fuck me, there was just no way.

"Isac. We can't." Despite my words, I kept right on stroking his gorgeous cock, and I could feel it growing bigger and fatter as I did, as though I was teasing a wild animal, and deserved what I would get as a result. "You're fuckin huge, and I'm still a virgin."

He just smirked, and with one hand he spun me around, pressing me against the sink once more as he grabbed my jeans and tore them open. I felt him pushing them down over my hips, and looked at his expression in the mirror as he forced them right down to the floor. God help me, I stepped out of them like a wanton bitch in heat.

"Don't you worry Snowbunny." He purred in my ear, pushing me forward just enough to bring me up on my tip toes and force my belly over the sink. "You still gonna be a virgin. You best believe I wanna take my time with that pussy when we get to it. This ain't about that."

I felt one hand on the small of my back, and realized what he was going to do too late to do anything about it as I saw him reaching down to guide his cock into place. Both my hands were on the back of the sink, holding me up even though I was half bent over with my naked ass on display. When I felt the scalding hot knob of his gorilla cock pressing against my butt-hole I could have squealed out for help. Instead, because somewhere deep down inside of me I must have wanted it to happen, I just bit into my lip and started to cry.

A wet glob of his spit landed on my ass-hole, and I felt him bare down on my tiny opening with his full weight. The pain was searing, and as I felt my rosebud open a little to his battering ram I flipped my hair and looked back at him in the mirror with horror. He just grinned at me, and with the swiftest movement of his hips, stuffed his throbbing knob inside.

"OH FU..." He covered my mouth with the same hand he'd been handling his cock with, and I looked at him in the mirror with wide eyes, whimpering as I inhaled his wet musk. My feet came right up off the floor, kicking helplessly between his legs as I felt more of his length sink inside of me. The pain was insane; like I was being split in half, and I felt as though I was going to die, but when I saw him smiling at me, I swear to fuck I almost felt pride.

"Bitch! You got such a fine little fuckin ass!" He groaned, eyes locked on mine as my nostrils flared in an attempt to breathe through my torment. "Second I saw you I knew you deserved this cock. Now you gonna be a good bitch and take what yo Daddy got for you, or you want me to stop?"

He removed his hand, and I finally had a chance to tell him to pull it out of me; to spare me any more pain and let me go so I could escape the torment he'd brought me. I looked him right in his eyes in the reflection and gritted my teeth together in rage. I knew just what I wanted to tell this fucking bastard for what he had done to me, and I would hold nothing back.

"Fuck... me... You big fuckin Nigger!" I growled.

"Bitch! I'm in love!" he said, and then slammed his cock home into my tiny virgin asshole, burying himself inside me with one brutal bestial fucking thrust.

All I could do was lower my head and mewl like a wounded animal as he started pounding my teenage butt-hole. Tears were streaming down my face, and I was drooling as though I'd lost all control of my bodily functions, but I gripped the back of the sink all the same, and I even managed to push back against him to encourage him to hurt me more.

Soon I was bringing my legs up, Spread open for him as I rested my knees on the edge of the sink. One of my tennis shoes had been knocked off, and my toes were clenching in mid air as he sodomized me. We were both fighting to stay quiet, so nobody would hear us and come to stop us. He didn't wanna stop fucking me, and I didn't want it to stop either.

With every deep gut wrenching thrust he slammed home into my butt, his heavy black balls would swing up and pummel my pussy. They were like twin grapefruits, so heavy with his thick cum, and I loved how he kept them shaved smooth. Their hairless glistening beauty must have been a sight slapping against my own freshly shaved virgin muffin.

At some point, the pain almost entirely subsided. I hadn't noticed it at first. My poor little butt-hole was still sore, and would be for weeks no doubt, but the feeling of his steaming hot meat inside me was bringing something new to life within me. I felt so full, and in all the right places. Suddenly I was feeling this intense build up of pleasure, and with my jaw wide open and my eyes wide, staring back at him in the mirror, I began to smile. That's when he really started fucking me.

The whole brutal act couldn't have lasted more than fifteen minutes, but it seemed to stretch on for an eternity as he made my ass-hole his possession right there in our upstairs bathroom. When I sensed he was about to burst, I felt my own orgasm; my very first, rising up inside me and crashing down over me like a tidal wave.

"Shit! Daddy! I'm cumming... I'm cumming Daddy!" I gasped, bucking back against him as he pounded me. He responded to my whimpered pleasure by sliding a hand under me and cupping my virgin pussy in his hand. With his other he covered my mouth once more, and I could smell his and my sex on his hand and finger tips. It was just enough to drive me over the edge, and comforted by his hand over my lips I started to scream out in pleasure.

I felt his gusher of hot cum splash against my insides as we came, and rode our way through the orgasm together as he blew what felt like pints of his cream inside my butt. The sloppy sounds of his massive hammer sputtering and slopping in and out of my ass-hole actually made me smile as I felt his cream oozing out of me in gooey bubbles around his invading dick.

He held me there for a long while, just impaled on his huge black cock, until finally I felt his thick wetness ease out of my ass and he gently brought me back down to my feet. He turned me to face him, smiling like the big evil bull he was, and I slid my arms up around his neck as he bent down to kiss me. It was our first, and I opened my lips to take his tongue like it was the most incredible thing I had ever done in my young life. I'd kissed boys before, but this was new and wonderful. Even if he hadn't just fucked my virgin ass the kiss would have been enough to claim me for his own. He fed me his tongue, I drank his lust deeply, and we only finally broke apart from one another when we were forced to come up for air.

"We'd better get dressed." I said to him, my voice now all soft and sweet regardless of the fact that my ass-hole was drooling with his heavy spunk. "I don't wanna get caught. My dad might make you leave."

"Can't have that." He answered back, grinning from ear to ear as he held me so close his big cock was nuzzling against my naked belly. "I ain't near done with you yet. How bout it baby? You my bitch?"

"Yes daddy." I purred. "I am so your fucking bitch."

-

Isac made it back down stairs before me, claiming he'd gotten lost admiring our home, and when I finally reappeared I had a little bit of a limp. My mom noticed of course, but I shrugged it off by telling her I'd fallen on my tail bone on the steps. If she noticed I was wearing new jeans, or that I was glowing from what Isac had done to me, she didn't let on.

My dad, true to his usual oblivious nature had no clue his little girl had just been violently fucked up her ass, and went right on telling old football stories with Isac at his side. Isac kept glancing over at me throughout the evening, and I kept blushing and smiling as I did my best to play it cool, but I was constantly aware of the ache between my cheeks and the gooey feeling of what my lover had done to me deep in my ass.

Finally it was bed time, and as guests left and those who were staying settled in and got ready for bed I found myself drawn to the guest room. Like an absolute moron, my dad had me bring Isac extra pillows and blankets, and every time we were alone together he would pull me to him and stuff my mouth with his tongue. When we finally said our goodnights, and I headed off to my bedroom to slip into my pajamas and go to sleep it was just for the benefit of everyone else. Our night was far from over.

12