Blacked for the Holidays Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan tries to stop a Juggernaut.
5.1k words
4.46
59k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke the next morning, I had somewhat come back to my senses. My ass-hole ached like I'd been fucked by a freight train, my mind was clear of whatever power Isac had had over me, and I was more than a little upset; not just at him either, but myself. I couldn't believe I had let happen what had happened. If anyone knew I had given in to this hulking black brute and let him sodomize me I would have been mortified. My God! Had I actually gone down to his room and begged for more? I had this vivid image of him smiling down at me, hammering that giant black dick of his up my butt as I panted like a cock drunk fuck puppy beneath him. I swore I could still feel the heat of his cum flooding my rectum. 'Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me with your big nigger dick!' I had moaned.

Whatever had happened the night before, it was over. Nobody knew thank god, and there for sure wasn't going to be a repeat of what that filthy black bull had done to me. If he did try anything, I would set him straight and tell him off. At least I could be thankful he didn't take my virginity. Technically I was still pure and innocent, save for one particularly nasty encounter that I hadn't even really had any control over.

As I got out of bed, I winced at the stabbing pain in my rear. It wasn't entirely unpleasant, and I could tell I wasn't badly hurt, but every step I took reminded me of what he'd done to me; what I'd allowed him to do. Without giving it any more thought I changed into a pair of sweat shorts and a hoody with some sneakers. I had no plans on going out, and even if my outfit did make me look cute as a button, at least it wasn't as form fitting and sexy as my usual clothes. The last thing I wanted to do was give Isac any ideas.

I descended the stairs and found the house bustling with people. Mom was busy adding to her already insane amount of Christmas decorations, my aunts and uncles were wandering around critiquing our home, and my cousins were running rampant. Dad and Isac were both in the kitchen having a coffee and talking about old times. As I walked in to grab a yogurt and some toast, they didn't even pay attention to me. I mean I expected Isav to at least glance my way, but he completely ignored me and went right on talking about high school sports and other nonsense. Good. Maybe things were working in my favor. If he wanted to avoid me and act like he hadn't done to me what he'd done, I could handle that just fine. Still. I would have liked it if he at least looked at me.

From the kitchen I went back to my room to grab my smart phone and laundry. I didn't want my mom to happen across my clothes from the night before, or the pajama bottoms I'd worn to Isac's room. They were filthy with our sex, and so I gathered them up along with some other stuff I had let pile up and descended into the basement to do a load of laundry. As the machine started up, I turned and leaned against it, powering up my phone to catch up on what texts I had missed in the night. That's when I saw it.

I had two texts from my friend Brittany, five from various boys at school I'd been toying with, and a few from other friends who were wishing me happy holidays. Besides my usual followers however, there were four texts from a number I didn't recognize, and when I opened the first one, I nearly dropped my phone out of shock.

"I can still feel that sweet little pink booty on this cock baby." It began. "Dirty little nigger fuckin slut like you, you lucky I went easy on you. You so damn fine!" Along with the message there was an attachment, and when I clicked on it, I felt my eyes near pop out of my head. The picture was fucking obscene, and showed me, bare ass naked on my back with both legs pulled up to my shoulders and my feet waggling in midair. It was perfectly framed so not an inch of my naked body was left out, and at the bottom of the image, which he'd clearly taken when I was out of my mind with lust, you could see where my tiny little pink butt-hole was stretched to it's limits around his enormous ebony cock. My asshole was frothing with his precum, and wet while bubbles and nastiness were glistening between us. Maybe the worst part of it was the big whorish smile on my face, which incidentally was just as wet and shiny from sucking black cock. I swallowed hard, deleting the picture and message immediately, but there was another one right behind it that was just as nasty; just as damning, and I let out a whimper of defeat as I read it quietly to myself.

"How you think your daddy would feel if he knew his little princess was learnin to gag on this big fuckin cock?" the text asked, and along with it was a picture of me with both hands wrapped around his monstrous black dick, my jaw stretched to the breaking point as I held about five inches of that anaconda of his in my mouth. There were long strings of my spit connecting my lips to my fingers and his glistening ebony shaft, and I was looking right up at him, smiling for the camera as he snapped the picture. His big ass cock was to soaked with juices not to have just come out of my ass, and I was slurping on it like a porn star as I double fisted his dirty horse cock. "Don't matter much what he think though, do it Boo? You got a new Daddy now, don't you?"

I felt helpless as I quickly deleted the message. I knew I wasn't getting rid of the evidence, which was on Isac's phone, but I couldn't bear to have it on mine. I felt shame and embarrassment unlike I had ever known before, and with a hesitant whimper, I clicked to the next text, fearful of what I might see.

The next text turned out to be a video file. As it started to play, I was a little confused. On the screen there was this handsome black college guy. I had never met him before, and in the background, I could see other guys gathered around the phone as well. He was smiling and seemed super excited. As he started to talk, I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Damn coach! Look at that fuckin white bitch! Fuck yeah!" The guy began. "She down for some serious nigger dick huh? Fuck yeah, we free. Me and the boys was just hangin at school for the holidays, but we on our way for sho. This bitch fo real down to take us all on? You best bust that cherry before we get there, cause I'm gonna hit that pussy like I'm mad at it. Fuck! I'm gonna let off in all that sweet bitches holes!" As the video came to an end, I saw that it had been forwarded from the coaches phone to mine.

The fourth message was from the coach as well, and unlike the others was just a picture of his big fuckin horse hung black dick. He wasn't hard in the pic, but his cock was still so fucking huge, and the image was clearly meant to be a reminder for me of what I had done, and who he believed I was. Attached to the picture was one final message, which explained the forwarded video file from Isac's students.

"Merry early Christmas Snowbunny." He began. "I thought hard bout what you needed, and it I think I got you the perfect gift. They'll be here in a couple days, and my sweet little Boo gonna have her a real nice Christmas train. Damn baby! Daddy gonna be so proud watchin you get that little fuckin body wrecked. Don't you worry though. We got time before they show up. We still gotta break in that little pussy, don't we? Can't wait to tear you up again."

I was speechless. My mouth felt dry, and I found it hard to swallow as I tried to take in what I had just seen and read. As I went to delete the last picture, staring at the image of that enormous coal black dick, I hesitated. I should have deleted it right that second, but my mind was reeling with thoughts, and it was impossible for me to make sense of what was going on. Instead of deleting, I saved the file, and immediately clicked on reply. I needed to put an end to this right that second, before things got way to out of hand.

"We need to talk! Now!" I texted Isac. "Meet me in the garage." I added and hit send. A second later I was on the back steps and making my way to my destination. I had to think of what I was going to say to him. He had to understand that this was all a big mistake, and that what he had in mind was just not the same as what I wanted. I couldn't let him control the situation, and things had gotten way to far out of hand. It was time we had it out, just me, and him.

-

I was pacing when he arrived, standing next to my father's old roadster that he'd rebuilt from a heap he'd found in the junkyard. As Isac walked in I shot him daggers with my eyes and charged across the garage smacking him across his face. It was like hitting a marble statue, and as I did it he just smiled down at me with that wicked grin of his.

"You get my texts baby?" he asked, reaching out and sliding his hands around my waist. I tried to resist him, pounding my fist against his chest, but there was nothing I could do to move this big black juggernaut. "You must have loved em to be so worked up."

"You had no right!" I growled at him through clenched teeth. "You need to delete those pictures right this second and tell those guys you shouldn't have sent them anything. You need to leave me alone and knock this off right now! I'm a good girl, and last night was totally fucked up! I'm serious!" The whole time I was talking he was just smiling at me, even licking his lips as he slid his hands down my back and grabbed two hands full of my ass. He squeezed it, and I felt my breath catch as his powerful fingers molded my butt and a jab of pain shot through my lower half. The pain of what he had done to my poor little butt the night before was enhanced by the way he was groping me, so why was it causing my pussy to get so fucking wet.

"You talk like you got some choice in all this Snowbunny." He chuckled, lifting me up on my tip toes against him and smashing his body against mine. His scent hit me, along with his heat, and I felt my mind getting foggy as he let me feel the insane bulge of his cock against my thigh. Even soft, that monster reached nearly all the way down to his knee and I could feel it's thick veins and twitching heat even through his pants. "You don't think I know the real you Boo? She in there right now, and she just achin to get out. The way that little ass-hole milked my dick last night... You ain't foolin nobody."

"I'm serious!" I whimpered, unable to look him in the eye as I beat my fist against his chest one last time and then collapsed into him. There were tears welling up in my eyes, and again I felt helpless as he held me close. I needed him to understand that what had happened was a huge mistake, and that just wasn't who I was. I needed all of this to end. My argument would have been a lot more convincing though, if I hadn't begun to absentmindedly rub the palm of my hand up and down the swollen length of his big black fuckin dick.

"Make you a deal Boo." He spoke, reaching out and turning my chin up with his fingers. That evil grin of his was in rare form, and I whimpered as he locked me in his predator gaze. "You take my dick out, kneel like a good girl, and tell it goodbye, and we done. I just turn around and walk out of here, and everything ends right now. That sound good?"

"You... You want me to say goodbye to your..." I swallowed hard, my whole body trembling as I tried to force the word. "Dick?"

"Think he deserves a goodbye, don't you Snowbunny?" Isac said with a wink. "You and him was so close the other night, and he got so deep up in you. Hell girl. Ain't no other man ever gonna see parts of you that he done seen, are they? Least you can do is say goodbye. Maybe give him a little kiss."

I don't know in what warped part of my mind what he was saying made any sort of sense, but he was giving me a way out, and that's what I wanted. Even though were were in the garage, just a doorway and a short trip down the hall away from my entire extended family, I nodded, and as I felt his hands slide away from my ass I began to squat down before him, reaching for his belt and slacks. I swear I had every intention of doing just as he'd said.

Once I tugged his boxers down I couldn't help but whimper at the sight of him. In person that gigantic cock was even bigger than I had remembered. It was so fucking huge, black as coal, and with that thick sheath of foreskin that just covered the glistening wet knob of his tip. As I came in close, gently lifting it with both hands, I couldn't take my eyes off the seeping hole at the center of his bulb.

"Goodbye." I began, just then remembering the way that leathery shaft had felt in my hands as I caressed my fingers along it's length. "I have to say goodbye to you, because... I'm just not that kind of girl... We... We had a good time last night. The truth is I don't regret it, but... I just have to say... Good... Oh... Soooooo good." I purred, and as my words trailed off I opened my lips around the knob of Isac's cock and dragged my tongue over the sugary sweet cum hole of his crown. Whatever else I had to say could wait. Nothing was more important that sucking my Black Daddy's cock. How could I have ever doubted.

It felt as though a pink haze had fallen over me, and I stretched my lips wide as I could to welcome that leathery fuck knob into my mouth. I could feel a trickle of drool dribble down my chin and neck but paid it no mind as I began to twist my hands in opposite directions, pumping my lover's big sledgehammer as I strained at sucking his dick, desperately trying to work him past the back of my throat and into my belly.

"That's a good girl." He said with a dirty little smirk. "You suck that big black dick like the sweet little bitch you is, and take them shorts off while you at it. Black Daddy gonna fuck that pussy."

His words made perfect sense to me. In an absolute cock drunk trance, I released his enormous dick with both hands, holding him in my hungry mouth, and reached down, hooking my thumbs into the waist band of my sweat shorts. I brought my knees together, sliding my bottoms down the length of my legs, and as I stepped out of them, I felt the cool breeze of the garage on my exposed pussy and ass-hole. I brought my hands back to his cock once my holes were bare and was rewarded for my depraved efforts as I felt the knob of his dick slip into my throat; about four or five more inches of him following along with it. Daddy looked down at me with pride.

I had to take my mouth off his cock a few times to breath. When I did, I would spit on it and rub my slobber in, greasing his huge length for my tiny holes. Soon I had his ebony battering ram dripping with my kisses, and the front of my hoodie was covered with what had fallen from my slobbering mouth and his gorgeous black knob. As he pulled his big dick away from me and yanked me to my feet I pouted at him. I could have gone on sucking that fat black monster for days, but he had other plans.

Daddy pulled my hoodie off and dropped it to the ground. I was naked down to my tennis shoes, and as he walked me across the garage I followed his guide without question. He lifted me up, and set me on the hood of my father's car. He loved that car more than anything, and now his virgin daughter was laid across it like an offering to her black god. It couldn't have been more romantic. It was the perfect place to take my cherry.

I watched, rubbing my bald muffin as Daddy stripped out of his clothes. He left on his Timberland boots, and stepped right up to me, grinning like the big bad black God he was as he pumped his slimy cock in one hand. He moved between my legs, and I spread them wide for him, then he took one of my ankles in his hand to hold me in place as I felt him set the knob of his cock against my ass-hole.

"Oh Daddy!" I whimpered, head tossed back as I felt him stuff his apple sized tip into my tortured ass. The pain that had been there a moment before faded as his cock slid inside me, and it was as if my tiny little hole had been experiencing withdrawal from what it craved. Now, as he eased his big black hammer into me, my whole fucking body turned to butter. "Oh fuuuuuuccckkkkk..." I moaned.

He began to butt-hole me with long dirty strokes, groaning at how tight my little rear end was around him as he let go my ankle and brought both hands up to molest my cute little tits. He squeezed them and pinched the nipples, twisting them before drawing his fingers down along my rib cage to my hips, taking hold of me. Soon his gentle long dicking strokes began to grow faster, and he was pushing himself right past my limits, deep into my core with every thrust. My mind was gone with lust, and I turned my head to one side, drooling like mental patient as I saw the reflection of us in the buffed-out glass of my fathers car's windshield. We were so beautiful together; this tiny little dark-haired preppy teen getting her butt-hole wrecked by her giant black Daddy. It was like a fairytale.

He pulled me to the edge of the hood, easing my ass fully off the car, and in no time he was slam fucking me. I could feel his huge balls swinging up and smacking my bottom as he jammed his cock in and out of my sobbing little ass-pipe. The sounds of our anal fuck were sputtering and slopping out loud in the garage, and I just closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, smiling as I let him use me good. They were the sounds of true love; of a tight little white girl butt-hole accepting what it craved.

His grunts and growls were like a beast in the wild, and I looked up at him and saw the look of wild primal pleasure on his face. He was half bent over me now, gutting me, and I reached up and drew my fingers down across his glistening chest as he shanked my little hole.

"Feels... so... good... Daddy..!" I whimpered a single word with each churning thrust of his god-like shit-hole splitter. "Wreck... that... little... hole... you... big... fucking... Nigger... Dadddy!!" I taunted him.

He rammed his weapon balls deep into me when I said nigger, and his smile just grew. I was learning quick that that dirty word between us had incredible power. Not only did it add rage to his already unbridled lust, but by saying it was as though I was taunting him to punish me. It was the opposite of our safe word. It was a beautiful filthy demand that he punish me on his unforgiving cock.

This time when he pulled that behemoth cock of his out of my spasming little ass-hole, I knew just where it was going next. There would be no sweet tender teasing, or gentle nudging at my virgin hole. My Black Daddy was not about those things. With each inch of his mile-long shaft that retreated from my rectum, I could see the smile on his face growing larger and more intense, and when I finally felt the tight little pink sleeve of my ass-hole give up the last of him, I began to whimper and whine. I wasn't scared, or even nervous. I was sad to my very core that we had waited so long to do this. I should have given him my pussy the first time he'd cornered and fucked me. No. I should have climbed right into his lap at thanksgiving dinner in front of everyone and begged him to take me between the yams and fig pudding.

I almost jumped when I felt the scalding hot tip of his cock against my naked peach, and as he scrubbed that huge knob up and down between my fat little pussy lips I thought I was going to explode. Soon he found my opening and seated his meat inside me. I felt him take me by my hips and pull me toward him, and then, just like that, without any warning other than the growl rising in his lion chest, he Slammed his cock inside me with one brutal murderous thrust.

I couldn't even scream. My mouth was wide open, and I could see stars, but nothing came out. My whole body arched as he impaled me, and I began to drag my fingernails across the hood of my father's car leaving gouges in the paint. The whole world seemed to fade to black, and I have no doubt I lost consciousness as that giant cock sliced into my virgin cunt. God! I must have been flopping like a fish as he jammed his dick home in my untouched little pussy, and when my senses finally started to return and the world came back into focus around me I realized he was fucking me. Oh God! He was fucking me! I wasn't a virgin anymore. My big beautiful Black Daddy was fucking my innocence away. "Yes! Yes! OH FUCK YES!!"

12