Blacked in Goa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
820 Followers

Somehow, with great effort, he managed to break apart from her loving embrace. He sat up between her legs, his cock pointing straight at her face. She too raised herself on her elbows to see and was mighty impressed with what she saw.

Sitting up straight, James' body looked really awe inspiring. Broad shoulders, chiselled chest, 3 pairs of washboard abs and a long thick cock. This is indeed the best sight she had seen in her relatively short life.

He tore open the cover with his tooth and picked out the condom. This is it, Mira thought as she saw him place the condom on the tip of his cock. He stopped, looked at her and smiled.

"Why don't you help me put it on." He said.

Gingerly Mira reached out and held the tip of the condom with two of her fingers, and started pulling its base down his length. The condom snuggly fit onto his cock and he was now geared up.

Pushing her back on the bed, he raised her legs and placed them on his thighs, giving him room to move further in between her legs. His thick cock brushed against her pussy lips making her shiver and moan. He continued his tease, rubbing up and down her slit.

Mira had her eyes closed and sighed in pleasure. But just then she moaned and her eyes popped open. She sat back up and saw the tip of his cock had pushed inside her. A truly magnificent sight indeed; she had finally been taken by another man. She had crossed the threshold of the sanctity of her marriage. She had not followed the God's word but had chosen the path of the devil.

She gasped and threw her head back as he pushed another inch inside her and each subsequent inch evoked the same reaction till just a minute later she thought he was all in. She felt so because he was way past till where her husband reached and felt stuffed like never before.

She opened her eyes and watched wide eyed in shock that he was only half way through. She was sure that if he moved any further, he would split her open and pull out her entrails. James too realised this was going to be the maximum he'd push inside her at least for the moment. He pulled out slowly and saw a thick coat of her juices sticking to his shaft. He then pushed back, albeit slowly just to make her used to his length and girth.

---

"Aaahh...Uhhh...Aaahhh..." Mira moaned as he humped her. After taking a couple of minutes to set his pace and to make her used to him, he had picked up a notch. Her legs were on his shoulders which made him go a little deeper.

"Hmmpff...Huuhhh...Yeahhhh" He grunted as he ploughed into her soft, warm cunt.

Her eyes were closed, head thrown back; her hands clutched the bed sheet as tightly as they could. She was experiencing pure bliss, a state of sexual nirvana. He pushed her legs behind his back and lowered down to clasp her engorged nipple between his lips.

Beads of sweat pooled on his head and trickled down as his body shook rapidly. She kissed the top of his bald head as a loving acknowledgement of the pleasure and the experience he was giving her. He slowed down just a little to move up and kiss her returning the gesture.

James slowed down just a bit to enjoy her wet mouth and the sloppy kiss. Their kisses were getting more and more passionate. From the reluctant kisser a while ago to a frantic kisser a few minutes ago, Mira was now kissing him like he was a long lost lover she had finally found.

He pulled up to pick up pace and that gave Mira a chance to perk her head up to see below. She bellowed a moan seeing his thick cock piston in and out of her. What she also noticed was a Mangalsutra dangling and dancing from the hard thrusts her body was receiving.

She was a married woman and was supposed to be faithful to just one man, her husband. But all that was irrelevant right now. Her husband was miles away waiting for a flight and she was here, in the arms of another man.

James for a second thought about changing positions. He so wanted to turn her over and fuck her like a bitch which was almost instinctive to him. But every time that thought was quashed by just a glance at her.

Her beautiful face, her expressive eyes which winced and grimaced from each stroke. The straight nose which crinkled with the wince, its nostril flaring every time she inhaled sharply. The beautiful pink lips which always enticed him for a kiss, the small chin. The beautiful auburn hair and the dash of vermilion on the parting of her hair. She was so feminine, so beautiful that all he wanted to do was look at her, kiss her and fuck her.

James started fucking her harder, a change from the steady pace that was set. A few hard strokes inside her triggered the long awaited orgasm. She started moaning louder than she did, her body started shaking and shivering more than it did. Looking at her getting close, he hammered into her as hard as he could.

"Aaahaaaaa... Haaa...yeaaaaahhh..." Mira screamed as the orgasm approached.

Seeing his shy, reluctant lover suddenly turn vocal turned him on a little too much, triggering his own orgasm. He bucked and moved faster and deeper. A few strokes and she was off the edge. She screamed as loud as she could before it turned into a whimper. She arched her back, her eyes turned as the orgasm hit her. She shivered and bucked like a possessed woman.

Seeing in her state, James couldn't control himself. A few hard thrusts later, he too grunted loudly, emptying his nuts in the condom. He collapsed on her, heaving and panting while she too cooed and moaned from the aftershocks of the orgasm. He nuzzled her neck, placed soft kisses on her cheek and then finally looked at her after which another deep, passionate kiss followed.

Mira just got a couple of hours of sleep after that exhausting session but after that she lay wide awake in her bed. James was next to her, hugging her from behind, spooning her. They both lay naked and had not bothered to dress after sex.

She pondered what all this meant; for her life, for her marriage. She questioned her own morals and how she had fallen when she herself had many times proudly claimed that she was a staunch believer of monogamy.

She thought of just leaving and going back to her room. All she had to do was to stay put inside all night and then simply check out of the hotel in the morning. But even if that did help her avoid cheating again, it definitely didn't wash away what she had already done.

She didn't know how to react. On one hand she felt like crying, on the other hand she felt disgusted at her own self but there was a part of her, a part of her she tried to desperately supress that told her that she didn't have to regret or worry about anything. She had the most memorable night with this man. This was the first time she met him and perhaps she would never see him. This was a wild night that would be forgotten and there was absolutely no need for a confession.

She slowly turned around, being careful not to wake him up. She was startled to see that he was wide awake. They didn't speak but simply kept looking at each other. James had been awake for a couple of minutes and had soon realised that she too was awake. He knew what was going through her mind and didn't bother to disturb her. He had bedded far too many women to know the process.

He kept staring at her, deciding to make a move. Was she in the right frame of mind? Was she still reeling from the guilt? All these thoughts came to his mind but just looking at her beautiful face. The room was pitch dark and a ray of light from outside fell directly on the bed. They could clearly see each other in that light.

He smiled and she could see his pearly white teeth, his radiant eyes. She smiled back. She felt him get closer to her, his hand snaking behind her to pull her close. She thought of resisting but finally relented.

He pulled her close and they kissed with the same passion they displayed a couple of hours ago. He moved lower, placing a kiss every inch. He moved between her legs and she willingly spread them. He nuzzled her wet cunt and inhaled a deep breath, taking in her aroma.

He drew his tongue out and flicked her clit. She jumped as he did that and he truly enjoyed her reaction which encouraged him to do it again. She jumped again and settled down with a sigh. He wasn't going to give her a break. He latched his mouth on her clit and sucked hard.

"Aaaiiii..." She screamed. He sucked on her swollen clit making her writhe in pleasure.

He licked along the length of her aching cunt and repeated that action. Mira whimpered and those whimpers turned in to long moans when he pushed his tongue inside her. She spread her legs and raised them allowing him more room. He swiftly pushed her legs against her body, raising her butt.

He continued his frantic licking, lapping up her flowing juices.

Mira's kept her head firmly on the bed and her eyes shut. Her hands were clutching the bed sheet and all she did was moan. When she finally raised her head to peek, she saw his face buried in her pussy. Her hand slowly reached out and touched his head. He stopped and looked up, their eyes met for a moment. Even though her mouth did not convey her feelings, her eyes gave a tacit approval for James' actions. This shy wife was slowly but surely turning into a cheating hot-wife and James was loving it.

Keeping his eyes locked with her, he continued to lick her, paying extra attention to her swollen clit. Mira had shaven her pussy for her husband but right now, James' raspy tongue devoured it.

"Aaahhh...yeah...Fuck Me!!" Mira moaned as her pleasure reached a crescendo. This was the first time a shy and well cultured Mira had so openly used foul language. Even in bed she never used profanity and was submissive. She was surprised by herself that she was using such language. What was James doing to her?

James needed no further invitation. He sat up and simply flipped her over, giving another demonstration of the great strength that he possessed. He propped her up on her fours and in just a few short seconds, was humping her from behind.

Grabbing on to her fleshy ass and the gorgeous, curvy waist, James pounded away. He was fucking her faster, deeper and harder than the last time, trying to push her limits and to open her up with each thrust of his pelvis. The feel of her soft skin, her moist cunt was pure bliss. Her moans, grunts and whimpers were like a beautiful symphony.

He noticed the tiny gold waist chain on her. It was an anniversary gift Raghav had given her a year ago. She had worn it for this special vacation. It was just another thing intended for the one person and being enjoyed by another.

He grabbed her by the shoulder and started hammering her cunt. She wailed in pleasure; her eyes closed and her head pointing down at the bed. He pulled her up and hugged her from behind, not for a second changing the tempo of his stroking.

That tight embrace and the kisses on her neck were so welcome to her. She turned her head towards him and they kissed. She grabbed his head from behind pulling him for a deeper kiss. He cupped her breasts in his hands and squeezed them, pulling her erect nipples with is thick fingers.

That tingling feeling started growing her in stomach and she realised and orgasm was on its way. She was impaled on his cock and she could feel it slide inside her. She started shivering and screaming. Sensing her impending orgasm, James fucked her harder, making her screams reverberate through the dark room.

"Ohhhh... Gawwwdddd..." She screamed from the orgasm.

"Yeah...yeahhh...scream like that" James moaned seeing her cum.

"Yeahhh...Aaaaahhhh... Aaaaahhh..." Mira moaned as she started feeling another orgasm build inside her.

It had been a solid twenty minutes since he was fucking her. He had not slowed down for even a second and maintained a steady rhythm. Mira wasn't used to this; she was used to being fucked for 10 minutes at most which her husband did on his best day and if he did pull that off, a second round was out of the question. But right now she had been fucked for a second time in a matter of hours and the session was tiringly long. Even though she was exhausted, she admired her lover's stamina and hoped he'd continue ravishing her aching body longer.

The bed creaked violently and added to that, both of them screamed, moaned and grunted. She was sure that their loud love making would be giving their neighbours a sleepless night or perhaps encourage them to build up their own passion.

'Phaat' rang the loud slap through the room. James had just spanked her with his flat hand. The slap stung her and she moaned but did not stop him.

Encouraged, he spanked her again evoking another sharp moan from her. Her jiggling ass was so mesmerising that he just couldn't stop himself. He slapped and slapped, increasing the force with each subsequent one and Mira did nothing but moan louder and louder with each slap.

"You like that...huhhh..." He grunted.

"Hmmmmmm..." She whimpered.

"Say ittttt..." He yelled before slapping her ass really hard.

"Aaaaaahhhh...Yesssss... Yesssss...I loveeee itttttt...Aaaaahh..." Mira screamed acknowledging for the first time in words how much she was loving all this. Hearing her cum noisily, stirred his balls. HE could feel the jizz rising inside his balls.

She was well on her way to be the obedient slut he wished her to be. Her loud moans were just an acceptance of the fact that he owned her at that moment. Mira's thoughts were clouded, all she could think of the unimaginable pleasure this man was giving her; something she had never witnessed, something she had so inertly craved all these years.

And with the last tight slap on her ass, she came. She wailed, her scream muffled by the pillow in which she had dug her face. Her hands clutched the bed sheet as tightly as they could. Her body shivered with the same intensity and fervour as it did for the first orgasm.

"Aaaaaahh... Fuckkkkk... Jaaaammmessss..." She screamed his name as the orgasm swept over her. She collapsed on the bed while James continued fucking her as hard, though he too was close to finishing.

James had held on valiantly for his woman but now watching her scream his name while her body shuddered, made his dam burst too. The urgency of his orgasm was so intense that he never had the chance to pull out.

"Aarrrrgghhhhhhh..." He groaned as he collapsed on her, burying his cock deep inside her. His seed gushed from his balls and straight into her waiting womb. Even though she was in a state of sexual nirvana, Mira could clearly feel her pussy stretched and being filled up by his gushing jizz. Instead of feeling alarmed, she quietly resigned with a smile as she felt ropes after ropes of this thick cum spilling out of his cock and into her pussy.

His large body covered her tiny, naked frame. He parted her sweat soaked hair and buried his head in her neck and kissed it as lovingly as he could, in stark contrast to the relentless and savage fucking he had just given her. Their wet bodies embraced each other as they stayed still and silent, only hearing each other's thumping heart beats and heavy breaths. She cooed as she felt his limp cock stroking her spasming pussy.

Is this a dream? Mira thought, hoping that if it was, it never ends. James too had a similar thought. He had never thought that he'd end up bedding this very shy, fiercely conservative woman. Her reluctance, her fear and her amazing body had drawn him to her.

He had fought her inhibitions, wrestled with her morals and broken down the walls of fidelity just to enjoy the bounties of her naked body. And by god had he enjoyed them. He knew he had a few days in hand till her husband arrived and resolved quietly to make the best of them.

He slid off her and laid down on next to her. She slid in to his arms, resting her head on his chest. Her hands caressed his flat stomach, his rippled chest while his large hand slowly ran though her hair and caressed her smooth back.

Her eyes fixed on his glistening cock and she was tempted. She slid down popped his cock inside her mouth. As she sucked him, she tasted what was heady mix of their combined juices. She smiled to herself, making a note of how much she had changed in a matter of hours. What seemed impossible had just become a reality.

After sucking his cock clean, she laid her head back on his chest. She glanced at the clock on the wall; it was dawn. A hint of sun light was creeping inside the room, the birds were chirping and she realised that she had just pulled off an all-night romp with her new found lover. Just another addition to the long list of her newly formed 'first time' list.

She realised that his hand had stopped moving and looked up to him. He was deep asleep. She smiled knowing well he needed the much deserved rest after putting up a performance of a lifetime. She moved up to him and gently kissed his lips before embracing him tightly and drifting into a deep sleep.

...To Be Continued...

bdrew86
bdrew86
820 Followers