Blacked in Goa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
819 Followers

He pulled her up and hugged her tight. She turned her head to kiss him even as his thick cock ram rodded her.

"Ohhhhhh...Jamessss..." She moaned in the throes of pleasure.

"Daaammnnn yo pussy's so tight...feels so fine..." He moaned as he grabbed her shoulder and kept on hammering her cunt.

'Plock Plock Plock Plock' his balls slammed rapidly yet rhythmically against her cunt. The small, congested bathroom was filled with the noises of her moans, his grunts and the very loud smacking of his balls.

"Fuu...cckk Meee...ee...yeea...aaahhh" She moaned between those incredible thrusts.

"Take it...Take it like that you bitch..." He smacked her luscious butt.

The smack talk was strangely turning her on beyond her imagination. The use of the choicest abuses and especially the N word was acting like an aphrodisiac.

With her half open eyes she looked in the mirror and saw her lover standing behind her, thrusting his pelvis into her. Drops of sweat pooled on his bald head, his chest heaved rapidly as he fucked her. He looked up and into the mirror to see her in the highest state of arousal. Her messy hair, her parted lips, her half open eyes and those guttural moans just encouraged him to fuck her harder; just the way a slut does...he knew those kind.

Their eyes met through the mirror and locked in to a stare. Everything seemed to slow down as a mutual stare game ensued. His face was so resolute, his jaws clenched, his eyes red...there was something so animalistic in that stare she thought.

His hands roamed on her naked back, caressing her flawless fair skin. HE lowered his hands and cupped her breasts, pinching her swollen nipples. He brought his hand over to her face and caressed her soft cheeks. She closed her eyes and kissed his hand as it roamed all over.

She felt his fingers on her lips and she instantly opened her mouth. She sucked and licked on them just the way she did his cock; slobbering and drooling over them.

"Ummm..." She moaned as she bobbed her head back and forth on his fingers.

James stopped stroking but Mira continued to slam her pussy into his crotch. He knew how addicted to his cock she had gotten. He was elated; just last night, this shy reluctant wife went with the flow but now she was taking initiative.

It took Mira a few moments to realise that James had stopped moving and she was fucking him and not the other way round. She stopped, looked back at him and a moment later he started laughing. She blushed and buried her heard between her arms but started grinding her loins against his.

He raised her leg and placed her knee on the basin counter before bunching her long flowing hair into his strong hand. Once she had assumed the desired position, he started hammering her again, this time harder than before.

Mira hollered as the cock pushed against her cervix. Raghav's cock had not been as deep as this. James' cock probed her depth, charting unexplored regions of her cunt.

"Aarrgghh..." She screamed as he yanked her hair, pulling her head behind.

"Yo husband hasn't fucked you like dis I bet..." He grunted in between those incredibly hard thrusts.

"Uhh hhuuhhh..." She managed to moan in response.

"What a wimp...wasting away such a fine pussy...You need a real man...a real man..." He grunted.

"Aaaah...Yaaa...I need it..."

"You got a real man to fuck you now..."

"Yeess...Fuck Me...Aaahh...Ohh yeah..."

She twisted her torso and pulled him close to kiss him hard. Their tongues duelled even as he hammered her below. The kiss was so delicate, in sharp contrast to the ruthless fucking.

"Faster...Faster...Faster...Yess... Harder...Aaahh...yeeahhh..." She screamed and he complied. She started bucking, thrashing and her eyes rolled up as a massive orgasm swept over her. She collapsed on the basin counter with her cheek resting on the cold tile. She thought she would pass out from the relentless streams of orgasms she was having.

James stopped and let her recover. He pulled out of her with her with an audible 'plop' and stood back admiring her nakedness. His hard cock was aching for release but he wanted to go on as long as he could. This bitch was finally his and he had to seal the deal by fucking her till she could take it no more.

Mira stood up and turned around to rush in to his arms. She rained kisses on his face, slobbering him. She was thanking him for the incredible orgasm he gave her. He lifted her off her feet and placed her on the basin. She shivered as her soft skin touched the cold, damp basin causing goose bumps.

Sitting on the basin, she caressed his cock gently, feeling the thick nerves that ran along its length. She teased the tip with her finger and a thick drop of pre cum oozed out of slit which she promptly spread over the tip. Above, James caressed her cheeks as he kissed her while his other hand locked behind her head, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

He broke the kiss and gently pushed her head back against the mirror. He raised her left leg and placed it on his shoulder and spread the other leg wide opening her up for penetration. She watched intently and silently as he prepared to go in again.

He slapped his cock on her swollen clit and she bit her lip and inhaled sharply. Her eyes were fixed on the tip which was poised at her gaping hole.

"Aahhh..." She sighed as the tip slid in and watched mesmerised as inch after inch of the thick shaft slid in slowly. She was still surprised how could her tiny cunt take such a massive cock. She felt stuffed with Raghav but after this, her definition of being stuffed had changed and so had her understanding of her own capabilities.

She gasped when the cock touched her cervix and his balls touched her pussy. James too watched in awe as his cock went in to the hilt. He had never seen a woman take his entire length as easily as Mira had, even the most seasoned sluts he had fucked struggled to accommodate him. This woman was different and this realisation was dawning upon her too.

James started stroking her pussy albeit slowly, building up the pace after every few strokes. Her sighs were now slowly turning into moans. He held her thigh with one hand while the other rested on his butt, pushing it. She held the edges of the counter with both her hands as she braced for another session of ravishment.

And soon enough he was fucking her as hard as before. She had closed her eyes and had thrown her head back as the orgasm started building inside her. The bangles on her wrists clinked and her mangalsutra slithered on her ample bosom.

She had tossed away the last ounces of morality in her when she hungrily devoured his cock a while ago but now there was an utter disregard for her marital vows even though the sign, the witness of that marriage, her mangalsutra slithered and snaked between her milky white breasts.

His hands slid up her thigh, to her waist, to her stomach and then cupped her breast. Holding her soft delicate breast for support he pounded away. His hand then slowly slid up her chest, caressed her small chin and caressed her juicy, full lips. His fingers soon started probing the inside of her mouth as Mira hungrily sucked on them.

James varied his speed and depth of penetration. He fucked her fast and hard, bringing her tantalisingly close to an orgasm before abruptly slowing down, letting the orgasm recede hastily. When he fucked her hard, she would scream in ecstasy and moan in disappointment when that elusive orgasm would recede. James was deriving some devilish pleasure out of seeing this demure Indian wife writhe and buck, craving for more.

"Pleaseee...Pleaseee give it to me...Pleaseee..." She begged her lover to give her the orgasm she so rightly deserved.

"Aaahhh...Aaaahhhh... Ohhhh..." She started moaning louder as his saliva drenched fingers started wriggling her clit. Her vaginal orgasm had just gotten a clitoral impetus as she hollered away to another mind shattering orgasm.

As soon as she had recovered from the orgasm, he pulled her up, locked his hands behind her neck and started hammering. She grabbed his muscular arms tight as her body shook vigorously from the ruthless fucking.

"Yes yes yes yess... Ohhh Gawwdddd... Yessss..." She screamed as yet came yet again. She hugged him tight as he finally stopped.

She could feel his thick pre-cum trickle down her cunt. She wasn't on the pill and recalled that James had been cumming inside her since last night. Its consequences weren't lost on her but even a twitch from his hard, leaking cock would push away any rational thoughts that came to her mind.

She kissed him on the neck, slowly kissing her way down to his chest. She felt the contours of his muscular pecks before tracing the outline with a spate of light kisses. She closed her eyes and engulfed in her mouth, the dark turgid nipple that crowned her chest. She could distinctly feel his thick cock twitch inside her as her mouth eagerly sucked his nipple.

James grabbed her hair and pulled her up. Mira looked like a ravaged woman; her hair dishevelled, her eyes swollen from crying and staying up all night, traces of smeared mascara under her eyes and traces of smeared lipstick on and around her lips. Her eyes were half open and so was her mouth. This woman was in a different state of existence.

James' cock was firmly lodged inside her, as if it always belonged there. He slowly pulled back half the way and then slid back in. Mira gasped; even in that delirious state, her body responded to each of his thrust. As he picked up pace again, her hands slid down his back before settling on his taut butt and squeezing it.

She squeezed his butt hard, grabbing it like support as he pounded her. Their mouths met and a vulgar dance of their tongues ensued. James could now feel the jizz in his balls starting to rise up. A part of him didn't want to the release but another part of him was dying for it.

Mira could feel his cock swell inside her. It twitched more; the stroking getting erratic. She embraced him tightly and let go off herself, only moaning and bellowing as her lover fucked her. James too was now grunting louder than usual. He fucked her hard, harder and harder.

"Aarrggghhh.." She screamed from that one last orgasmic peak. Her clenched pussy triggered his own impending orgasm.

"Aarrggghhhhhhh..." He thrust his cock to the hilt inside and moaned loudly, closed his eyes and threw his head back. His cock spewed out streams after streams of cum inside her waiting pussy. The orgasm was so unreal, she felt just like everything that had happened in the course of the last one day.

The orgasm subsided and their trembling bodies relaxed. They were in a tight embrace, not a work spoken. Their breaths and their beating hearts were the only thing they could hear.

Mira relished the feeling of his softening, spewing cock inside her. Even though it was receding in size, she still felt stuffed. The flaccid cock slid out of her as Mira and James exchanged a battery of passionate, post orgasmic kisses.

He broke the embrace and pulled back, walking back inside the bedroom to get a towel. Mira was still on the counter, waiting for her lover. She looked down to see a thin stream of cum, trickling down her gaping vagina; some of it had pooled down on the counter and some was smeared around her pussy. She gingerly scooped some of his cum with her finger and curiously tasted it. She smiled to herself for doing that. It felt so weirdly kinky but so wonderful.

She got off the counter and walked inside the shower compartment. She sighed as the warm water trickled down her ravaged body, giving her a sense of relief like never before. She caressed and rubbed her body, washing off the thick stains of cum on her body.

She peeked out to see James standing in front of the commode, with one hand gently holding his cock while the other rested on his hip. A thick, steady stream of piss landing inside the bowl of the toilet. The sight in itself triggered something in her. The stream slowly receded and after a couple of shakes, was over.

She caught her lover's attention and extended her arm towards him. She pulled him inside the moment he held her.

----

The receptionist was on her final round of the hotel property before finishing her shift for the night. She would take a round of the hotel before reporting back to the next girl on the shift.

Just as she passed in front of James' room, she recalled the incident last night. She stopped in her tracks and smiled. Just as she was about to walk away, she heard the moans coming out of the exhaust outlet of the bathroom.

"Ooohhh...James!! Yess...Fuck me!"

The receptionist blushed and giggled before walking away.

bdrew86
bdrew86
819 Followers
12