Blacked in the Stacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you cum on my cock again." And I did, more quickly than expected, and with more emotion than I could handle. With each successive wave my orgasm drew him deeper into me. We were one, and when I recognized it, I began to cry. My tears were real, and they were for joy.

Moments later, when I had gathered myself and was let up, Roger and I, and James and I, hugged. I thanked them both sincerely for their kindness, and their perfection.



Roger brought us back to reality. "Hey, the library closes soon, so we should get out of here." The boys dressed quickly, but I needed a few moments before I could move. Finally, and reluctantly, I put my bra and panties back on, pulled my straps back up into place, and pulled my dress back down. I had never taken off my boots, or as it turned out, my dress, but I did have to put back on my sweater and hat. I quickly fixed my make-up and prepared to leave.



Before we left the room, Roger spoke again. "Sandy, this doesn't have to end now. James and I have 3 other roommates, would you like to come stay with us tonight?"



I declined, pointed to my faux wedding ring, and claimed that I needed to get home. But Roger gave me his number, and suggested that our friendships should continue. They then snuck me out of the library as seamlessly as they snuck me in, walked me to my car, quietly kissed me goodnight, and watched me drive away.



-------



I replayed the events of the day in my mind as I drove home. When I arrived, safe within the garage, I just sat in the car. I've never been shy. Not in social, or in physical, contexts. But this was crazy, even for me. 



But it was also amazing. And even with a sore body, the fantasy of seeing them again, or even visiting their full apartment, was too much too ignore. The scent of our love, which permeated the car, reminded me that fantasies can come true.

With the images of the day streaming through my brain, and images of possibilities pushing me further, I reached into my love-soaked panties and brought myself to orgasm one more time.

12