Blacked?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up the near beautiful black man above me I swooned, never could I have even imagined this, I had not once entertained a man fucking me like this, and I couldn't stop myself from entering the fray any longer, the side splitting feeling going through me as he clattered away in my pussy took me to the battle front. I wasn't the enemy, and neither was he, our common enemy were the orgasms I was trying to beat out, and the orgasms he was trying and succeeding to beat out of me.

I felt my nipples being pulled from me, my glazed eyes saw him sucking first one then the other, the sight of soft black lips locked on them sent me over the top once more, talk about multiple orgasms! The words weren't in it; I was beating them out like a drum roll. Then Adam gripped me tighter, was he going to cum again already? He was! And he did, oh did he ever, I felt the cum from his last crushing thrust blasting its way out and expanding my pussy walls even further as it forced its way between his prick and me, what didn't go up and into me was squashed out like a bursting dam.

I lay there under him quivering as his prick pulsed and twitched in me, the final remnants of cum squeezing out. He bit me deep on my shoulder.

"Just a reminder Blaine," he said, "that you are my sexy sex toy, yes?" All I could do was nod my head, I wasn't even going to try to argue with him. I had heard many times of wives, mothers, and girlfriends being 'blacked' now I knew what was meant by it. I didn't know right then if his cock was large in the extreme or normal for a man as he.

I stared up into those deep black lagoon type eyes of his and took in what had become for me now, breath taking beauty. I had never thought of as any man being beautiful by any stretch of the imagination, but I thought so now. And what he had just done to me, force, yes, blackmail, yes, but it had been the best I had ever had, and you can take that to the bank!

His sexy sex toy? Yes I was, he had made me see it, made me want it, and want this to happen again, even though I would have preferred a bed to do it in. I began to wonder what the future would be like for me now. Would I let this happen again? I didn't know, what if he made me do it again until Larry was in place.

What was his fathers opinions, did they matter, what would he have to say, had he known Adam was going to set about blackmailing me, if he did then he was a part of it wasn't he? There were too many conundrums for me to consider right then. I certainly didn't envisage what happened later. He got off me and pulled me to my feet.

"Now," he said, "just to cement things." He pulled me tight to him and took my best kiss; I had to give it to him after what he had just done to me. Right then it belonged to him, not my Larry.

When he let me go, he then said, "Right Blaine you can go now, but be here by Tuesday morning at 9 and don't be late," he emphasised the 'don't be late.'

He left me open mouthed; he walked to the desk still naked, pressed a button, and spoke.

"Alyssa, get in here now." I heard a muffled woman's voice saying, "yes sir."

I suddenly remembered he had ripped my clothing from me, and now he was telling me to go, I was being summarily dismissed.

"What about my clothes, you have shredded them, what will I have to wear to get home?" I softly demanded.

"Don't worry about that," he said, as he quickly dressed himself again.

I picked up my torn clothing, then there was a knock at the door and it opened. In stepped an exquisite young Philippine type girl, she looked very young. Her hair was jet black and like silk. Her figure was boyish, but all girl, you could see that.

"You called sir?" she asked reverently.

"Yes Alyssa, take Mrs Blaine and clothe her."

"Yes sir," she took my hand and hauled me out. I followed like a lamb to the slaughter.

I was half dragged upstairs and into a bedroom where she opened a closet and started picking out different garments. I was still shocked into silence.

"Mr Adam has just fucked you madam? Don't worry, I know these things, he does it to me all the time, but if you ask me, not often enough. He is a fantastic lover is he not?" I just stared back dumbstruck.

"But he can't do this can he?" I briefly wondered what she meant when she spun me around, hooked an arm around my waist, pushed me up against the wall. Drove her shoulder into the middle of my back, and then she grabbed my well abused still hot pussy, her fingers found their mark immediately, my clit got nipped and I collapsed inside.

I didn't have the strength to resist or fight it, or her. I just mumbled and pleaded as she had her way and fun with me. And she made me cum, it wasn't any where near as fierce as the ones Adam had made me have, but I still came again. And it was so different from any climax I had ever had too. She let me gather my senses, then gave me some clothes, suggested I get dressed and left the room, saying, "see you again soon Mrs Blaine, it was a great pleasure having you here."

Then she handed me an envelope, I looked at it, it was stamped and addressed to my Larry. I half guessed and hoped that it was what I was hoping it was, his promotion. I got dressed and staggered out seeing no one as I left. There was a note on my car window.

'9am Tuesday, and dress accordingly.'

I pondered opening the letter but I daren't, it could spoil everything, I popped it into the post. I got home, showered and went straight to bed, I was still there when Larry came home, bragging about his win at golf, as if I cared?

I went to bed in a real state of mind, but I never surfaced until the Sunday morning. I felt refreshed, and boy did I feel good, I know its wrong, but when a man has fucked a woman the way Adam had fucked me, it must be impossible not to feel the way I was feeling. I had truly been blacked; as the saying goes, there were no other words for it.

I also remembered what the girl Alyssa had done with a little unbidden fondness. And yes, after a little soul searching I decided, I would be at his house once more on Tuesday morning, wild horses wouldn't keep me away, and also I had to ensure Larry's future, along with my own.

The weekend passed uneventfully, I was okay, no hang ups, no regrets, just a stunned disbelief that I had been truly taken by another man, numbly fucked, blacked! And the girl, what had she awoken within me, I wondered.

The Monday morning brought the letter, he opened it, and euphoria broke out, he had made it. The job was his, our future, depending on his performance was secured. Then it dawned on me that this was the letter Adam had had in his hands, he had duped me completely. His promotion had already been written! I knew then that if I had left things alone, this wouldn't have happened and I would still not have been blackmailed, forcibly seduced by him and then, and I have to admit this, even if it sticks in the craw a little, wonderfully blacked.

That made me more determined to give my thanks to Adam tomorrow, boy, was he in for a good time, and myself of course!

Tuesday morning I looked a sexy as I had ever looked, I had even booked an early appointment at the hairdressers. I was gods gift to man. Well, the man I was going to see, I was already watching myself on my hands and knees before him, cock and balls fully engaged, and suffering in silence with the need to have that black monster back in me.

I was wearing a very short dress, stocking, suspenders, heels, the whole package, and I didn't care if they got ripped off me again in the attack I knew I would be under. My mouth was drooling, literally. I arrived at one minute to nine and I was ushered in by Alyssa this time. She escorted me into the back of the house, her hand on my ass guiding me. I was so sexually charged I didn't care or complain.

She stopped at a door and knocked.

"Come in," a voice said.

"Be good," she said, "or else!" I didn't have time to say anything, she pushed me in and the door closed behind me.

There on the sofa was Larry's boss, Mr Adcock, I stopped in my tracks and started stammering, looking around, half expecting Adam to appear.

"Come here Blaine," he said, patting the sofa next to him. I hesitated; I wasn't sure what to do. There was nothing I could say, I was here wasn't I, obviously to be fucked, no question!

"NOW!" The strict order in his voice made me jump, but I hurried to comply.

I sat next to him but on the edge, not sat back.

"You needed Larry to be put into the head position?"

"Yes Mr Adcock," I knew what was going to come now. He laid back and said.

"Well now, Adam tells me you are quite proficient in certain areas, care to show me Mrs Treadwell?" I had no choice again; I was being forced to do the same thing with him as I had with Adam. I didn't even bother to try and discuss it, it was already a foregone conclusion.

"Yes sir," I said, sliding to my knees and slipping in front of him.

"You look startlingly beautiful Mrs Treadwell, have you done this just for me today?"

"Yes sir," I told him, and it was the truth wasn't it. I reached for and undid his belt, then the buttons, followed by his zip. I pulled then and his shorts down as he lifted his hips. And his prick sprang out.

I gaped, it wasn't bigger than Adams, but it was no smaller either, my pussy went into action full tilt. The sudden sight of black cock sucked my brains out of my ears. I dove at his cock, sucked it in and went to work on him. He had his hands in my hair messing it up, but did I care, did I fuckers like! I reached up and pulled his shirt open, for the first time in my life I wanted to feel black skin.

There were no repulses, no regrets, nothing, I wanted to do it, to have black prick in my very willing mouth, followed by my more than willing pussy. The dominance played by first Adam, and now by his father had no small part to play in my fallen ways. I munched on his prick, it was hard and rampant in my mouth, I swear I gave all I had that day, Adam's father, my husbands black boss got it all.

I licked and collected each of his big balls one at a time, I had to, I could never have got both of them in at the same time. And the way his pubes tickled my nose sent me higher up the scale than ever. He yanked me up by my hair.

"I don't want to cum in your pretty married mouth yet Mrs Treadwell, I'm going to fill your pussy first." He told me. He hauled me to the back of the sofa.

Again my attire was ripped off adding to my already high state of arousal. Then I was jammed over the back and the wonderful acceptance of his dominant role over me became complete when he charged his thick fat black prick into my submissive pussy. I could see it in my mind, disappearing into me, reappearing, glistening with my juices that were dripping from my slick pussy.

Then my husband's boss began the fucking I received that day that beat all other fuckings I had ever had into a cocked hat! He absolutely hammered me, there are no other words for it. I had my hands on the sofa cushions, trying to keep in place, my head was bouncing about, he had a hold of my hips and ass and he just battered and battered at me.

I came and came, cum gushed out all over the top of his sofa. Then he grabbed me by the hair, bent me upwards, crushed both of my nipples so tight I screamed out in pain and utter arousal.

"Beg me to fuck you're ass Mrs Treadwell, tell me!" He demanded harshly. I was almost delirious with pain and orgasms.

"Please Mr Adcock, fuck my ass, oh please sir, fuck my ass!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my own mouth. I had only ever had it once in there, and I had sworn never to again, it was too painful. But now I was begging this powerful domineering black man to fuck me there, was I mad?

I never had time to answer my question; he banged it up me in one true arrowed hit. I had no way of escape; he had me where I was helpless completely. He spilt me in two, he held himself fast in me. I heard screaming and crying, it had to be me didn't it? I have no idea how long he held me there like that, unmoving in me, my ass on fire, blazing away with the black log burning through my insides locked on it.

"Now," I heard a thick voice in my ear, "are you beginning to understand what you are now Mrs Treadwell?"

"Yes Mr Adcock," I whimpered backwards, without a clue as to what he was talking about. I felt movement, he was sliding out, all the way I hoped, no chance, I felt it sliding all the way back in, this time all the way, every millimetre of him was in my wide open, but crammed full ass.

If I could have bent my head and cried I would have done, but my head was still high in the air, his other hand in the small of my back keeping me trapped and secured. Then Larry's black boss began to rhythmically fuck my ass. I moaned, cried, begged, bleated, cried out for mercy, none was forthcoming.

I went into a sort of state of comatose, I don't know how else to describe it, my head suddenly flopped down, my hips were retaken, I just hung there now, I had no resistance at all. He had taken me totally, no man had ever taken me like this, and I don't mean in my ass. I mean bodily, of the mind, ownership, my submission was whole.

Desire began to worm its way into my head, then my body, it was waking up to this new arousal, my pussy started to tingle the way it does when I'm on the way up. My nipples, my sore crushed nipples reinvigorated themselves, they went on to heightened alert. My body began to buzz.

Larry's boss slipped into a smooth but rapid shagging of me and my ass where I responded in kind now. The knowledge that my ass was now in a new world sent me onwards and upwards. I started to give back, I didn't know it but I did. He got my nipples again and I exploded into a million pieces for him. This time the cries weren't cries of pain and desperation, they were cries of a demented cumming woman, and believe it or not, I heard myself say loudly.

"Harder sir, harder, do me Mr Adcock, please oh my god do me, more please, more, harder, harder, harder!"

He gave one thrust that almost broke my thighs on the sofa, and I felt him cum, I thought my body was going to burst, orgasm followed orgasm. I swear to this day I felt my stomach swell with his cum flooding into me. He pumped and pumped, thrust and banged as he emptied himself. I was awash with his and my own cum, when I saw it afterwards it was everywhere, all over the top of the sofa, down the back and on the floor.

He pulled out and I'm sure I heard my ass shut with a bang, but maybe that was just in my head. He left me there hanging over it, I struggled upright after a while and staggered around the front and fell down on to it. I just lay there forever; Mr Adcock had gone out of the room and left me.

The door opened and in came Alyssa, she stood over me smiling broadly.

"I'll bet you never thought for once you would be here like this Mrs Blaine, did you?" she said. I managed to look at her with a no, in my eyes. She helped me up and took me upstairs again, again she selected some garments for me, and again she assaulted me, well, sort of.

She pushed me backwards on to the bed, I was too weak and beaten to resist. She started playing with me; she fingered all of my holes, commenting on the looseness of my very well fucked ass.

"Mmmm," she said, "I'll have to have some of that soon." Her fingers, which I was to find out, were the most experienced there could be, soon had me gasping again, but this time from what she was doing to my pussy. I came for her, my body twisting this way and that as it tore through me.

Her finale was, she sat on my face, I couldn't stop her, she knelt, knees either side of my head and force fucked my face, ordering me to use my tongue and lips. I did, I had no way of not refusing, her hands behind her tortured my nipples. This was a first for me, and the taste of another woman I found wasn't unpleasant, in fact I liked it. The beautiful exquisite little Philippine girl was a master/mistress at what she did.

I was dressed this time by her after I had managed to regain some sort of composure and sent once again on my way. With instructions from her to be at my husband's boss's office for 10am Thursday morning, I was given a note explaining directions without being seen and to enter via the rear door where I would be met and directed.

I limped to my car and eased my sorry and sore ass into my seat, it was a difficult drive but I got home, again I showered and went to bed to try and recover, hoping that on Thursday my ass would be left alone. Would I even go? You can bet your fucking life on it. Mr Adcock was right; I was beginning to understand what I was, or what I was becoming.

This blond beauty was the classic black slut I had read and heard about, black cock was special to me, I felt as if I was the only woman who could appreciate the power, tenacity and fabulous grief it could and did cause, absolutely devastating to my mind, body and pussy. I was being made to turn, and fully accepting my subjugation.

But where does, and will it leave me? I didn't love either man, I still loved my Larry, but what could I do now to get myself out of this all consuming black hole I was getting further into. The answer, though I didn't know it then, was in Adam and his fathers hands, and it was already on its way.

Thursday morning found me outside the back of the high rise office block where my husband worked, I was entering unknown to him, and I knew with an unerring certainty what was going to happen to me when I got in there. Who would it be? Adam or his father, I knew it wouldn't be both.

I was met by a security guard as big as a barn door, he was huge, and he was black. I immediately cowered inside, one look from him and I was quivering.

"Ah Mrs Treadwell," he said, "come with me please." I followed at a discreet distance. We went up in an elevator, and stopped on the 25th Floor, it was the top floor.

The doors slid open and I stepped into an office as big as an aircraft hanger, slight exaggeration but you get my drift. There was glass all around it, the views were stunning, right across the city, and as I gazed around my eyes fell upon Mr Adcock. He beckoned me to him crooking a finger, I went to him obediently, I could tell he was impressed by my appearance by the way his eyes roamed all over me.

This in turn set off my inner urges at being desired the way I was being. I knew why I was here, and it wasn't to ask me the time of day. He pointed to the floor in front of him while he talked into the phone in his hand. I needed no further bidding; I dropped dutifully to my knees and undid his pants furiously to get his mammoth black prick out.

And there it was again, the dreams of women in my hands once more. I watched it grow right there, my fingers massaging it, my lips secured around it, and my tongue licking it. And that's when I heard him say.

"Yes Larry of course, as soon as I have finished my morning schedule." Then he listened. He was talking to my husband while I sucked his beautiful big black prick. I heard a loud click and the speakerphone came on.

"Yes I have an interviewee with me right now, she's busy trying her best to convince me that she's the girl for the job. I ought to send her to you. Maybe you could give her what she needs hey?"

And his tone of voice left no doubts as to what he meant. What surprised me was Larry's response.

"I'm sure sir that I could give her what she needs to be the type of woman we are looking for."

"Well," Mr Adcock replied, "I could, but now I've shown her what I need, the ropes as it were, I don't think she would like to change back." He sniggered at that remark, he tapped my head and indicated his prick, I attacked it with all I had. My Larry was talking to his boss while his wife was being made to suck his black boss's prick.