Blackedmerica: A Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." Joana smiled when she saw her boyfriend lean out.

"I just wanted to say good luck, and that you looked really nice up there before." Joana walked up close to Thomas.

"Oh." Thomas couldn't help but glance down at Joana's deep cleavage after having just seen her amazing breasts up on stage.

Joana smiled to herself when she saw Thomas looking down at her chest.

"You looked... amazing." Thomas looked at Joana who suddenly leaned in and gave him a kiss.

Thomas got so aroused when he felt her soft lips, that his penis poked out against the drape.

"Ehm." Thomas heard Joana as he opened his eyes and found her smiling, looking down a bit.

"Oh, sorry." Thomas embarrassingly looked down and saw his penis poking out.

"It's okay Thomas, I like it." Joana compassionately looked up at Thomas.

"Oh." Thomas felt a bit more at ease when he suddenly saw Joana reach towards the drape, with a "is it okay" look on her face.

Thomas nervously hesitated for a second, but then nodded okay.

Joana smiled as she slowly pulled the drape to the side, gradually exposing her boyfriend's naked body and penis.

Thomas took a deep breath. He felt so nervous standing so close to Joana, completely naked.

Joana looked down at Thomas's penis. It was so much smaller than the black cocks that she was used to, but she liked it. It was cute, and it belonged to her sweet boyfriend.

"I have the winners right here." Thomas and Joana heard Monroe on the loudspeakers.

"The winner is... number eleven Matthew," Monroe called out.

The twenty-five-year-old Matthew looked stunned as the other men behind the drape congratulated him.

"And the runner up is... number seven, Milton," Monroe called out.

The other guys congratulated the older man who wore a chastity belt.

"I'm sorry Thomas," Joana said looking up at Thomas.

"Don't be." Thomas smiled as he wasn't disappointed at all. Not only had he gotten to watch Joana topless, but he had seen her felt up by a black man as well.

After Thomas got dressed, he walked hand in hand with Joana, alongside Austin out to where they were meeting up with Erin.

Up on stage, the Cuck Magazine photographers were taking photos of the two winners, Matthew and Milton, along with their wives and Monroe.

Monroe was in the middle, naked, on one leg Matthew's wife Stefany, topless, holding onto Monroe's leg whilst looking up at his huge black cock. On the other leg, Milton's wife Deborah, staring up lustfully at Milton whilst holding onto his leg. Matthew and Milton stood naked on each side of Monroe, smiling into the camera.

Over by the stands across from the stage, two couples were saying goodbye to each other.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Joana." Erin hugged Joana.

"It was really nice meeting you, Erin." Joana smiled feeling so lucky to have met one of her favorite celebrities.

"See you Thomas." Austin shook Thomas's hand.

Erin and Austin were meeting up with Deon, a black firefighter that Erin had met the other week and spent the night with. Whilst Thomas and Joana were heading over to where Thomas's chess club was tending to a booth.

"Wow, they were really nice." Joana looked over at Erin and Austin as they disappeared into the crowd of people.

"Yeah they were." Thomas checked his watch.

"Are you sure you want to come with, I mean, I can meet up with you somewhere after four, when we're done at the booth." Thomas looked over at Joana.

"Don't be silly, of course, I want to come." Joana took Thomas's hand.

"Okay." Thomas smiled. He looked at Joana for an extra moment. She looked so beautiful in the sunlight.

Along the path of people, concession stands, game booths and rides, Thomas and Joana passed a strong man's booth, where a huge black man flexed his muscles.

The booth was designed in such a way that you could only fully see the muscle man from his ripped abdomen and above. Everything below his muscular stomach was partially hidden behind a long white thin curtain. Through the curtain, a silhouette of a woman on her knees, sucking his lengthy black cock, could be seen.

Suddenly a bell was heard. A second later the woman behind the curtain stood up and plopped her natural breasts back into her top. With a smile on her face, the woman walked out to where her husband was waiting for her.

Thomas looked back and saw another couple walk up to the strong man's booth, where the woman walked behind the curtain after her husband had paid the entry fee.

To be continued...

12