Blackhawk Hall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers

Nearly everyone had taken wounds, though those who had come against them were nothing more than simple farmers and villagers. The Duke had ordered his men not to harm the people any more than necessary to repel the attack, and it had limited the soldiers’ ability to mount an effective defense.

They were successful, however, and repelled the dozen or so men who had attacked the camp. One of his men had clonked a farmer on the head, and the man now lay bound and unconscious in the center of the camp, tied to the staff that held aloft the Ducal standard.

Seeing him stir, Cerebus walked over and waited until the man regained consciousness.

The man groaned and asked, "Where am I? What happened?"

"Why did you attack me and my men?" Mindblind asked him.

"Attack? I didn't attack anyone. I don't even know who you are or where I am."

Mindblind cursed. "Untie him, and see if you can help him find his way home. This isn't his fault."

Walking up to the captain of the men he had brought with him, Cerebus said, "They're bloody charmed. We need to get Ashtar out here. I know magic when I see it, but I don't have the slightest damn clue how to deal with it, except to kill it. I'm going to go try and talk to him with that silly mirror he gave me."

The captain nodded. "I'll keep the men on alert, and see what I can find out from that man before we send him on his way home."

"If this guy in Darius is behind this, I'm going to carve him up into fish bait," Cerebus mumbled as he stepped into his tent.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

The Duchess sent someone to check on Arilee the moment she knew things were under control. As soon as she had organized the clean-up effort, she went to the Rest herself. She told Ishaq that she would send people to help with the clean up of his establishment, upon seeing the bodies and blood scattered everywhere.

Joshua said that he would like to see Arilee again, and Christi told him that he was welcome to come to the Hall. She told him that she would let the guards know that he was to be admitted, so there would be no hassle.

Both women went immediately to the bath to wash off the blood from the battle. Christi still had drying cum on her legs as well. The pair washed and soaked for a short while, and then Christi slid over beside Arilee.

"Sorry you got interrupted. Do you think things might have kept going if the monsters hadn't attacked?"

Ari smiled. "I don't know, but I know I wanted to. I just didn't want to give in so soon. You know the saying — why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free."

Christi chuckled. "I got interrupted too, but at least I got to come and get that hot cum inside me that I wanted first. It's not fair that you didn't get to come too. Let me do something about that for you." The last turned into a husky whisper.

Arilee gasped, then moaned, and parted her legs beneath the warm water. Christi wasted no time sliding two fingers into the blonde's depths.

Now that the danger and excitement had passed, Ari felt the rapid return of the arousal she had felt all day. Christi's fingers suddenly weren't enough, and she moved up to the edge of the tub where the Duchess could put her mouth on her as well.

Christi sensed the other woman's need, and had no qualms about meeting it. She slid the two pumping fingers back into Ari's depths, and added her flicking tongue to the play.

Ari looked down at the Duchess lapping her, marveling at how good it looked to have another woman between her legs — and how good it felt. A feeling that she could only describe as a buzz built inside her from where Christi's stroking fingers were rubbing someplace that she had never been touched before.

Christi's tongue darted over Ari's wetness as she stroked her fingers over the little bundle of nerves behind the blonde’s mound. Christi had discovered this special spot in her some years ago, but she could tell from Ari's reaction that the younger woman had never experienced it before.

Christi completely eliminated Ari's clit from her tongue's dance, trying to give Arilee the deep, body-numbing orgasm she knew could come from stroking that spot inside her.

It was working, because Arilee felt as though she were going to explode. The buzz inside her intensified to the point where Ari thought she could hear it in her ears over the rapid beat of her heart already pounding there. She felt pressure building, and found that she had to fight an urge to pee as she drew nearer to climax.

Christi could read the signs in Ari's body, and so she was unsurprised when the woman exploded in orgasm. She was surprised when a short squirt of juices erupted into her face as Ari reached her peak. Sitting back, Christi saw another squirt diffused by Ari's quivering lips as the woman continued to come, screaming to the ceiling. Christi used the fingers of her other hand to part Ari’s nether lips immediately thereafter.

The Duchess kept stroking her fingers, slowly easing off the pressure. Ari kept coming, emitting a final squirt that soaked Christi's breasts and caused her to moan. She had heard about this before, but it was the first time she had experienced a woman squirting.

Once Arilee's orgasm calmed, the two women sank back into the water to wash again. Christi's passions had roared to a bright flame when she caused the fascinating orgasm, and she soon had Arilee's face between her legs back in the bedroom. Try as she might, she could not emit a stream of her juices as Ari had, but it did nothing to dull the intensity of her orgasms. Ari also did not squirt when Christi tried again. She had no idea how it had happened, and thus could not do it again.

Both women were utterly exhausted when they collapsed together in the bed, bodies intertwined.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

In Darius, the self-appointed governor stood outside his appropriated bedchambers, chuckling at the sounds of the woman he had ordered into his bed sobbing within the room.

"This had better be good," He growled to the dirty man, dressed in tatters, who stood before him.

"The half breed's camp has been attacked, and one of the rabble captured."

"Good, I was worried he would either kill them all, or be killed trying to avoid it. There isn't anywhere far enough to run if he had been killed. What did they do with the prisoner?"

"Once he awakened, they let him go."

"They know about the charm, then — good. That should get things moving the way he wants them. Send word that things are going according to plan."

The filthy man nodded and left.

"Fetch your pet wizards and come get me, half-breed. You'll find a surprise waiting for you."

He laughed and kicked open the door to his bedchambers, deciding that the sobbing woman needed to be taught some manners concerning interrupting important conversations with her wailing.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Stop! Voting time! Won't you please leave me a vote, and perhaps a comment? That's what drives me to write. Feedback is my fuel.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,280 Followers