Blackhawk Hall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ari had just finished helping Christi send Cerebus off in his state robes to the audience hall when she turned and asked, "Will you come with me to the grave? I need to say goodbye, and I don't want to be alone."

Christi hugged her and replied. "Of course I will."

The pair made their way to the tomb, and Arilee knelt down in front of the marker stone. The Duchess stood behind Ari at the grave, her hand on the young woman's shoulder. For several minutes, Arilee just knelt and caressed the stone. She only said, "Goodbye," aloud before rising.

The young woman turned and fell into Christi's arms. The Duchess held her, a few soft sobs shaking Ari in her arms. With a final sniffle, Arilee stepped out of the hug and smiled.

Christi asked, "Better?"

Ari nodded. "I think so. You're right — he wouldn't have wanted me to give up."

"Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

As the wedding date approached, Arilee’s recovery accelerated. Two days before the ceremony, Christi's gown arrived. The Duchess rolled her eyes at the frills and lace, but a stern look from Ari was all it took for her to try it on.

The gown was very traditional, save for a low neckline, an open back, and the lack of a train. Christi walked to the mirror with a look of resignation on her face. As soon as she looked in the mirror, her defeated attitude drained away, replaced by surprise. "Gods — I'm beautiful," she mused.

Arilee smiled and said, "You never noticed that before?"

Christi turned and pursed her lips, offering Ari a playful scowl. She then turned back to the mirror. "I've just never even put on anything like this. I always thought I would look ridiculous in something...” She paused, searching for a word. “Nice."

Ari walked up behind the Duchess and peeked over her shoulder. "You look radiant, and Cerebus is going to need someone to close his mouth when he sees you."

Christi turned and said, "Thank you, Ari. I know Alicia is going to like it."

"She does."

The pair turned toward the door and found the Queen standing there. "You must be an enchantress of the highest order, to have somehow civilized this girl I've been working on for so long," Alicia said with a crooked grin.

Christi smiled and held out her arms, walking toward her friend. Alicia put her hands up in front of her and rebuked, "No, no — I am not going to let you wrinkle your dress and use it as an excuse to wear something frumpy or scandalous. Take it off, and then you can hug me."

Christi laughed as Alicia closed the door behind her and locked it. She then walked over to where the Duchess was removing the gown with Ari's help. "What were you thinking — putting on your gown with the door unlocked? What if Cerebus had seen you?"

Arilee gasped and covered her mouth. "Oh dear. I was just so excited that I didn't even think about it."

Christi rolled her eyes and continued undressing. The Queen shook her finger at her friend and said, "It is bad luck. I don't care whether you believe it or not. That's why I'm here early — to help make sure that you get married without something going wrong. Thakkor will be along on the day of the wedding. Crystania brought me. I made him ride."

"Great — now I have two taskmasters," Christi grumbled as she laid the dress gently across the bed.

Alicia turned to Ari and said, "You must be Arilee, whom I need to thank for finally putting her into a gown and pointing the way to the altar."

Arilee bowed and said, "Yes, Your Majesty, I am Arilee."

Now it was the Queen's turn to roll her eyes. "We're in the Hall. Until the wedding, I'm just Alicia. All of Christi's rules apply to me here, and to Thakkor as well. No titles, unless absolutely necessary."

"Okay — Alicia it is," Ari responded.

Christi finished pulling on her blouse and walked over to the Queen, hugging her. "I'm glad you're here, Alicia."

Alicia clapped her hands after the embrace. "Let us make sure everything is in order, so I will have time to sneak into town to find a room."

"You can have my room," Arilee offered.

"I don't want to put you out. I will be fine in the city," Alicia responded.

"Please, I insist."

Alicia smiled and said, "Very well. Thank you. Now tell me everything, so that I can sigh and dream about the wedding until it happens."

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

"Point," all three women cried in unison as they stood over the Duke with swords pointed at him.

The sun was setting, but the summer heat was still oppressive in the courtyard. All of the combatants were drenched in sweat, their clothing clinging to them and dripping. It had taken nearly an hour of hard fighting to win the three points, despite a three-to-one advantage. Cerebus had fought hard, sparing no effort. He had revealed a couple of new surprises, allowing him to score two points of his own, despite the overwhelming odds.

Alicia sat down hard on the ground. "Gods — that felt good. Thakkor will never give his all when fighting me — when we manage to find the time."

"I tried," Mindblind grunted as he rose to his feet. "It's getting a little embarrassing, having my ass handed to me by girls. At least I got in a few licks this time."

All three women slapped him — playfully — at the same time.

Alicia stood up and said, "I am going to get in the bath. You are out of luck, Cerebus. You will have to wait. I’m pulling rank on you. Come join me — Ari, Christi?"

Christi nodded and said, "We'll be up in a minute. We'll put the weapons away."

Alicia handed over her sword, and then immediately turned to head inside the Hall to the bath.

"I'm going to go dunk my head, at least. Let me know when you're out of the bath," Cerebus requested before handing over his sword and leaving the courtyard as well.

Christi had noticed where Arilee's eyes had frequently strayed throughout the end of the battle and the conversation afterward. She smiled, knowing just how hard it was to look away from the bulge in Cerebus' pants when he was aroused. "Let's go put these away," she told Ari, daydreaming about being with both her and her man.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

A knock sounded on the door as the three women were dressing in Christi's room after their bath. Christi knew Mindblind's knock, an impatient double rap that was unmistakable. She shouted, "We're all still naked."

"Throw me some clothes in when you get a chance. I'm hitting the bath," the Duke responded from the other side of the door.

"Okay."

Alicia yawned as she pulled on her blouse. "I should have just put on nightclothes, because I'll have to change again in a moment. I am for bed. I have not had such a strenuous workout in quite some time."

"Goodnight, Alicia. We'll probably be in bed soon," Christi said as she pulled on her own blouse.

Alicia walked down the hall and closed Ari's door behind her, casting a spell that would muffle sounds coming from outside the room. She knew her friend, and she knew the look that she had seen in Christi's eyes as she chatted with the two women in the bath. There would likely be very distracting sounds coming from down the hall tonight, and Thakkor would not be here to help her deal with the nature of that distraction.

Arilee picked up the sweat-soaked clothing from the spar in the courtyard and then turned to the Duchess. "I'll go ask Sharon to put me up in a room downstairs. Do you want me to lay out some clothes for Cerebus that you can take to him?"

Christi walked over to Ari, desire obvious in her eyes. Ari felt a tingle run through her body as the other woman approached, and it only grew in strength as they kissed.

Christi sultrily whispered in Ari's ear, "I have a better idea for sleeping arrangements."

Ari quivered as Christi caressed her breast while looking into her eyes. Ari drew in a deep breath, desire long suppressed by her grief flaring to life within her.

The Duchess leaned in once again, running her tongue over Ari's earlobe and moaning. She then whispered, "I saw your eyes on Cerebus' cock. I want to see it inside you, making you come."

Arilee gasped, raising her hand to caress Christi's neck, her breath coming in quick bursts as her arousal built.

Christi moaned, "Do you want it?"

Ari softly replied, "Yes."

Christi purred and pulled the other woman toward the bed. She jerked off her own clothes, and then slowly peeled off Arilee's clothing. The blonde moaned from her touch, her body twitching to push her hips and breasts forward as the Duchess revealed her.

The two women sank to the bed, lips locked in a kiss, and their bodies tightly pressed together. They continued to kiss, tongues roving over each other, while their hands stroked the other's body.

Duchess and servant caressed each other, their hands and lips teasing with quick touches to the most sensitive spots, building a passion within them that was steadily growing harder to ignore.

At last, Christi could wait no longer. She moved between Arilee's legs to flick her tongue over the woman's labia. Ari stroked the Duchess' hair as the tongue washing over her built pressure within her, begging for release.

The door opened, and the Duke — clad in a towel around his loins — stepped into the room. "Christi, I thought you were going to..." he began, and then noticed what was going on in the bed.

The Duchess sat up from her position between the softly moaning Arilee's thighs, her face coated in the woman's juices. "You won't be needing any clothes for a while. Come here."

Cerebus closed the door and walked toward the bed, the front of his towel steadily moving away from his body. Christi immediately resumed her lapping of Arilee's pink folds.

When the Duke reached the edge of the bed, Christi glanced over just long enough to grasp the towel and pull it from her man's hips. Grasping both Ari's hand, and Cerebus' erection, she pulled the two together, prompting Ari to open her eyes and gasp. Arilee wrapped her hand around his throbbing organ, her fingertips barely touching around his girth only when she squeezed.

The feeling of him in her hand pushed Arilee over the edge, and she screamed as the pressure within her released in a flood of ecstatic pleasure. Her hand squeezed tight around him, even as her other hand scrunched up the bedclothes. She continued to scream as Christi's tongue kept her coming.

When Arilee recovered her wits, if not her breath, she looked over to see a drop of pre-cum welling up from the thick shaft in her hand. Christi leaned over and picked up the clear droplet on her tongue, and then climbed over Arilee's body to share it with her in a long, sensual kiss.

Christi moaned into Ari's ear, "Are you ready to feel him inside you?"

Arilee shuddered as a powerful aftershock gripped her and she gasped out, "Oh yes."

Christi purred and moved off Arilee. "Tell him you want it."

Arilee immediately breathed, "I want you inside me."

Christi made the gestures and mouthed the words of a spell, frowning when she saw the violet glow between her tummy and her hand. She was dangerously close to being fertile, and the spell couldn't tell her whether it would be a moment or a day before it happened. Ari finally realized that she needed to release the Duke's cock from her hand if he was going to move when Christi cast the spell a second time.

Christi moaned, and Arilee echoed it when a cool, blue glow shown over Ari's tummy.

Cerebus climbed onto the bed, and Ari parted her legs, breathing heavily in anticipation. Christi reached down and grasped her man's cock when he was in position, rubbing the swollen tip over the young woman's wet folds.

Ari watched the Duchess tease her lips with Cerebus’ thick cock, almost feeling him already inside her. Christi pulled forward on Mindblind's manhood, guiding him past her labia and inside.

Arilee yelped as he penetrated her, stretching her lips wide, and gasped out, "So big!"

Christi leaned down to tickle the other woman's clit with her tongue tip, hoping to distract Ari a little from the initial discomfort of having such a big cock inside her for the first time. It appeared to work, because Ari's body relaxed as the Duchess' tongue swirled over her bud.

Cerebus rocked his hips in slow motion, pushing just a little deeper into her tight canal with each thrust. Ari yelped as he slipped ever deeper into her velvety embrace, "Oh, oh, oh, Oh gods!"

At last, he hit bottom, his smooth balls pressed up against her, and Ari released an animalistic growl of pleasure.

Christi purred, "Does she feel good?"

"Damn, yeah," Mindblind growled, starting to withdraw. Arilee let out a squeal as his shaft pulled from her, coated in her milky cream. She groaned as he slid back inside her with a single, smooth thrust.

Christi let out a chuckling little moan as she watched Ari's face tighten in ecstasy. She continued to flick her tongue over Ari's bud, occasionally sucking it between her lips. Mindblind increased the speed of his thrusts after the first stroke that had opened her up, and he started to groan, reveling in the tight squeeze around his cock.

Arilee's cries of pleasure quavered as her pleasure mounted. Cerebus thrust into her at a measured pace, far slower than he normally would as he approached orgasm, but Christi could tell from the sounds he was making that he was drawing near to climax.

Heat infused Arilee's body, emanating from the firestorm in her loins. Her skin grew flushed, and then an electric shock snapped into being at the point where the Duke's swollen helmet was penetrating her again. The shock continued to follow him until it reached her depths, and then shot up her spine. Ari came with a warbling broken by Mindblind’s thrusts.

"Fill her up," Christi ordered, still lapping Ari's throbbing bud, her fingers rubbing and stroking within her own sex to dull the ache caused by watching her man give Ari such pleasure.

Ari's eyes shot wide open as Cerebus hips pumped faster, driving her to even greater heights of ecstasy. When he slammed into her and growled, his thick cock pulsing and spurting hot cum into her depths, the strength of the spike in her pleasure caused her vision to grow dark.

When she could see again, she found Cerebus leaning over her, groaning as he throbbed and twitched with each rhythmic contraction of her walls. Christi screamed as she came on her thrusting fingers, curling up and holding the digits deep within her.

Cerebus had to withdraw, unable to endure the continuing squeeze of Ari's walls around him. Christi moaned, seeing the combined cream seeping from between Arilee's still quivering folds. With a devilish grin, she slurped Cerebus' cock between her lips, sucking him clean as he gasped. He eventually pushed her away, bringing a chuckle to her lips.

Moving between Arilee's legs, she lapped up the dollop of cream there, and then looked up into Ari's eyes and huskily asked, "Did he feel good Ari? Does his hot cum feel good up inside you?"

"Oh yes. He's so big. It's so hot," Ari answered between pants, and then moaned, pinching her nipples as a wave of pleasure rippled through her.

Christi slipped back between Arilee's thighs, lapping up her man's cream from the woman's depths until Arilee screamed in orgasm again.

Both women joined together to suck steel back into Cerebus' manhood as soon as Arilee recovered from her climax. He was hard within a few moments of the two women’s hot mouths working on him.

Christi got on her hands and knees and growled, "Take me."

Mindblind moved in behind her and took but a moment to get in proper position, before slamming home with a loud grunt.

The Duchess let out a broken groan, and then said to Arilee, "You're going to love it when you can handle him really fucking you hard. It feels so good. Rub my clit, Ari."

Arilee reached under Christi, finding the Duchess’ bud and rubbing it in slow circles. The Duke's heavy jewels bounced off of Ari's hand with every hard thrust into his woman's depths.

Christi let out a particularly loud, gasping scream and then growled, "Spank my ass."

Christi cried out every time his hand fell on her bottom, timed to coincide with his cock slamming deep inside her. She was near the point of no return when she demanded, "Give it to me. Fill me up."

"But your spe..." Mindblind started to grunt.

Christi cut him off. "I don't care. Come in my pussy."

Cerebus stopped spanking Christi's reddened ass, instead tightly gripping her hips to add more power to his thrusts. Ari's juices flowed freely from her as she watched the arousing, almost primal clashing of the bodies in front of her.

Christi released the loudest scream Ari had ever heard as she came. A moment later, the Duke echoed it as he jammed his cock home one last time and spurted his seed against the entrance of her womb.

He jerked free from her not long after, unable to handle the pressure of her clenching walls. Ari almost immediately moved beneath the still coming Duchess, who lowered her hips to the waiting woman's mouth.

Christi came again on Ari's tongue, and both women chuckled when they heard the first snores emerging from Cerebus. The two women wearily urged him to roll over to stop his snoring, and then collapsed to the bed, their heads both lying on his muscled torso, and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

"Then I now proclaim this union blessed of the gods. Let what they have wrought, no man put asunder. Kiss her already, brother."

Alicia scowled at Vladamir as he departed from decorum at the last moment, but forgot all about it as the couple kissed, sealing a marriage long coming.

A cheer erupted throughout the Hall, and the courtyard beyond where the magic of Ashtar and Crystania let those gathered there watch the ceremony as well.

Thakkor stepped forward onto the dais, shaking his Duke's hand and stealing a kiss from the bride before he turned to speak. "As much as We hate to delay the celebration and inebriation to come, there is an important matter which must be attended to now."

The King gestured toward Ari and said, "Please step forward, Arilee Elers."

Having no idea what was going on — utterly surprised and thoroughly embarrassed — Ari hesitated. Alicia walked up behind her and whispered, "He won't bite. Go on."

Arilee timidly walked up the steps, to demurely curtsy when she came to stand on the step below the King.

"Let it be known that this woman has done a grand service for this land. It is only through her service — and friendship — with the Duchess of Cratel that we are able to celebrate this day. By her hand, a foul sorcerer intent upon ending Christi's life was lain low, and We would bestow upon her an honor that in some small way repays this service," Thakkor announced to the crowd, looking down at Ari and smiling when he had finished.

Looking back to the crowd, the King announced, "Thus, the lands in the North of this Duchy, known as Dalebord, and in possession of the Crown, shall now be given unto her with all the rights and privileges inherent in the ownership. Congratulations, Baroness Arilee."

Ari stood wide-eyed, her lips slightly parted, in utter disbelief of what she had just heard. With those words, she was now nobility.

Christi stepped down and hugged her friend, whispering when she released the young woman. "Say thank you, Sweetie. Think about it later."

"I am honored, Your Majesty," Arilee said to the king, and curtsied again, still awestruck.

Thakkor took off his crown, and then announced in a loud voice, "Let the celebration begin!"

A great cry erupted from the crowd as the new Baroness descended the stairs, side by side with the King, Duke, and Duchess, to join the celebration.