Blackmail 101 Ch. 02

Story Info
Is my body giving into a sign of weakness or not?
2.6k words
4.1
124.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers

The end of the day came sooner than Elle expected, she started to put the day's work away in her bag for marking that night. She knew that Kevin would be there soon as he promised to see her, as he held the video over her.

Elle got up from her desk in her office and made her way towards her car in the car park. There was no sight of that little bastard Kevin in school but when Elle got to her car, he was leaning against her car as if he owned it.

"Hi Elle, you thought I forgot about you." Kevin said as he stood up straight. Elle had hoped that he wasn't going remember about what he had done to her.

"Do you mind I'm going home now?" Elle stood her ground as she gripped her car keys in her hand, wanting the hit him. "I have had a long day and, you're the last thing I want to deal with, got me!"

Kevin was impressed; she had started to fight back and this make thing a lot interesting. Elle opened her car and started to get in; Kevin opened the passenger door and climbed in before Elle could say anything, she was tried and wanted nothing to do with him not today any way.

Elle started to notice she was getting wet between her legs, but she wasn't even thinking about him in any sexual way. He a student of hers and this was wrong in so many ways, let alone that she hated him for the video he held against her.

"Come on let's see your place tonight Elle, I'm dying to see your little fuck pad, Miss."As Kevin's hand found her leg again, this time Kevin was a lot faster to reach the inside of Elle's legs "Mmm Miss your nice and wet down there just how I like my whore!" This shocked Elle as she considered herself as no one's whore.

"Stop that you little pig, and get out of my car!" Elle said as she pulled his hand from damp wet panties.

"Okay if that's want you want, then I will download the video and this can all end." Kevin said as he got out of the car. Elle knew that if he posted that video her, her life as a teacher would be over.

"Please don't do it I really need this job, I can't afford to lose another job." Elle pleaded with him, Kevin knew that he had her on the ropes but why did she say another job.

"So what will it be the video or your job?" Kevin said. "Okay Kevin why don't get in and I will show you my place." Elle said.

Elle turned to the key in the ignition and waited for Kevin to get back into her car. Kevin didn't need to be told twice; he got in a put his seat belt on and slid his hand onto Elle's leg as she drove to her home. Kevin knew that he was going to enjoy himself breaking her will, Kevin felt her wet panties as she drove, wow she really wanted this bad Kevin thought to himself.

They arrived at Elle's place a nice uptown apartment; there was no way she could afford this on her teacher's wage, Kevin's fingers had made way passed her panties and now were in her cunt, Elle was moaning and digging her finger nails into the steering wheel trying not to give in to Kevin.

Elle got out of her car and readjusted her panties and waited for Kevin to get out so she could lock her car up.

"Let's make this quick so you can go back to your home!" Elle said as she fished her apartment keys out of her jacket pocket. Elle was unsure what Kevin had in store for her, but as she was on home turf she would have an advantage on him this time. Kevin entered her home and soon made he welcome.

"Come on Elle, I want a cold beer and want you seat next to me while we watch TV together." Kevin patted the set next to him on the sofa; Elle found herself complying with his every demand he made of her. Even if she wanted him out of her place so she could get some work done, through gritted teeth.

Kevin put his can of beer down and started to maul Elle's breasts, Elle hated every second of his hands touching her but she knew were was nothing she could do. Elle repeated over and over I don't want this and I don't like this, in the head as Kevin moved his hands all over her body. It wasn't long after Kevin started that Elle's body really started to betray her. She started to moan out loud as Kevin took control.

Elle acted like she was on heat, her mind repeated the mantra over and over but Kevin soon was working her body over so well. By the time Elle opened her eyes Kevin had half undressed, her panties were down at her ankles, her blouse was off and her bra was hanging off one shoulder. Even her well kept hair was a mess; it shocked her back into reality.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? You fuck!" Elle got up almost falling over her own panties, she took hold of them and pulled them back up and tried to reclaim some dignity, "Get out now you little fuck Kevin, now!" Elle pointed to the door of her apartment. Kevin got up and simply smiled at her, then winked, "See you tomorrow before recess Miss," as he left.

Elle locked up the door after he left and felt really dirty, mainly because she had let him in and let him do that to her, the main reason was that her body had enjoyed it, was it rape or was it something else. The image of his fingers moving all over her, made her feel sick and unattractive. Elle forgot about her nightly ritual of marking the day's work and went straight to having a long hot soak in the tub.

Elle ran the water, added her favourite bath salts and lit all the candles she had, the mood was perfect, so perfect she could fall asleep and forget about what had just happened to her even the fact that he held a comprising video of her in her office with the deputy head of the school. Tomorrow was going to be different she was going to be in control not him in class, Elle lay in the bath for hours soaking until there was no more hot water in the water tanks.

Kevin knew that English lit was going to be a great class, how many students can say they have fingered the hottest teacher in school and watched them enjoy it so much. The idea of gaining access to Miss Johnson's sweet cunt was heaven and those perfect tits of hers gave him an erection, which Kevin was able to come twice.

Elle arrived at school looking like she was in control of her life, she handed out detentions to anyone who even looked at her wrong today, in her mind she was on form again, looking hot and being a ball-breaker at the same time. Kevin was due into the next class and she was in the mood to lay down the law to everyone. The bell rang and the chaos started as the kids moved from class to class, Kevin strolled in and saw Elle. The first thing he did was to cup his balls; this caused Elle to almost lose her composure.

The bell rang again sounding the beginning of the class. Elle looked more than stunning; she wore a grey short skirt suit with black tights and black heels and her hair up in a bun. She looked more like a professor than a high school teacher from any of the teen movies.

"Now class we are going to start a new project today it's will in two parts; first will be a paper from each of you, which will be at least 6,000 words long on Dylan Thomas and the second will be a oral presentation on why William Wordsworth was the writer he was, and they are both going towards your passing grade at the end of this year." Elle presented the class with a big smile on her face.

There was an audible groan from across the class room; nearly all sank in their seats as they heard what was going to be asked of them. The jocks and cheerleaders looked at each other and wondered what the fuck has any of that got to do with them as they all knew that they were dead poets. Kevin was the only jock in class who did not worried about the project because he knew how to ace this one. He didn't care about who they were but he would pass this, with a good grade this time and no help from coach pushing his grade averages up to make the team.

Elle knew this would challenge her class, but as it had some of the brightest people in her class and she wanted to push them. The class went by in silence as most of the class got down to studying the new project. Kevin sat there and waited for the end of class to come, he wanted the inside scoop on everyone and Elle was going to give it him one way or the other.

The bell for recess rang and the class room emptied as fast as it filled. The only one left setting was Kevin; he took his time packing his books back into his bag.

"Elle I enjoyed last night and so did you, by the way you moaned." Kevin smiled as he talked, "I think I should see you finger that sweet cunt of your now, in your office if you want? Or I should just see the principle now."

Elle didn't say a word as she got out the keys to her office out of her pocket, she opened the door for Kevin trying to trap him in there but he stood he ground

"No no, ladies first." As Kevin became a gentleman for a second. "Leave the keys in the door and I will lock it Elle, don't worry I will not let anyone in on our secret Elle."

"Now come Elle get on your desk and spread your legs wide, and remove your panties so I can see that wet sweet cunt of yours." Kevin said while he got out his iPhone again but this time Elle was going to allow her filmed. "Hitch your skirt up so the camera can get a clear view of your cunt Elle."

Elle hated the word cunt it was so degrading; now he was asking no telling her to finger her own pussy as she called it. She had played with herself while in college and even had a girlfriend eat her out, but she never even thought about it, not even in a hot bath.

Elle got on her desk and then hitched her grey skirt up around her butt and then slide her fingers under the top band of her panties and slid them off so they were around her ankles like the night before, but before she knew it Kevin had whipped them off her and had them in his hand.

"Can I have them back please Kevin?" Elle pleaded, he just shook his head and they disappeared into his pocket. He gestured to Elle to carry on. She put one finger in her mouth and sucked on it until it was wet; sucking on it like it was a lollipop. It slid out of ell's mouth looking nice and wet and then she pressed it against her clit. The feeling was a great relief as it relaxed very muscle in her body, then Elle did the same again with another finger but this one went on to her cunt lips, she felt her nail rub against them it was very much different than a cock.

Kevin was getting hard as Elle picked up the pace, she plunged two fingers deep between the folds of her cunt lips. It wasn't deep but Elle unknowingly let out a moan of pleasure in front of Kevin. Elle seemed to be in world of her own as her fingers went back and forth in her cunt. Elle had totally forgotten about where she was and who were.

Kevin shoot his load without even touching himself, because Elle was that good, even better than the models he had seen in hid dads porn films. Elle's cunt was so wet that she really started to leak even more than last night, the light in her office shined off it and into the camera lens.

The bell signalling the end of recess rang and Elle was coming down from herself high, she was now enjoying the taste of her own cunt on her fingers, as it slow dawned on her that Kevin had filmed everything, now she felt even more panic than before.

"Looks like you enjoyed yourself too much there Elle, I could have joined you at any moment, and I was so horny for you. Even shoot my load in my pants over you." The look on Kevin's face said it all to Elle. "So I'm guessing your place tonight and don't worry my dad he knows I'm staying out tonight, he thinks with the lads, but now with you."

"Can I please have my panties back now Kevin?" Elle pleaded again.

"No! I'm keeping them as a trophy for the day my dear." Kevin told her as he put away his phone in his pocket "So what time should a call around then Elle, I know I will call around after football practice tonight."

Elle was no position to bargain as she just performed for him, she felt dirty as if the whole school had just watched her do it. Elle hung her head and she straightened up her skirt she felt strange wearing no panties, the shame she had brought on the teaching rested on her shoulder alone today.

"Okay Elle after practice it is then." Kevin said as he left her in her office, Elle wanted to the day not end, but it did as usual. She headed out to her car and heard the boys on the football pitch practicing their line-out, throwing and passing wide as they had a major match on in few days with a rival school that were higher than them in the league.

Elle knew that coach would drill the whole team until it dropped and that might tier Kevin out to much that he would fall asleep if Elle's luck was in.

Elle got down to some real work as she marked the day's work which had been handed in, she was so carried away with it she had total forgotten to put on fresh pair of panties, when she came in. An hour into marking and Elle heard a knock at the door; she was almost lost in her own world of the English literature. It was Kevin standing there waiting to come in, he did not wait long as he invited himself in. As he dropped his school bags Elle went weak at the knees, her cunt started to moist without her touch, but this time she was not going to give in to him......

frost1226
frost1226
156 Followers