Blackmail 101 Ch. 03

Story Info
Not what a teacher and her student should get up to.
3.1k words
4.26
122.5k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frost1226
frost1226
155 Followers

Kevin walked in Elle's place and went straight for the bathroom to freshen up; Kevin stripped and got into the shower. He ached from all the practice that coach had put him through, the water refreshed him and the thought of the night with a hot teacher in bed with him.

Elle was panicking as she heard Kevin in the shower. This wasn't like school were someone could save her, she was at the mercy of him and his whims, Elle's body had started to betrayer her, she could feel her cunt was moisten and her breasts feel hard in her bra. She knew what would happen if she didn't stop Kevin, but she had no idea how to stop him. The sound of the shower stopped and he would be out soon to assault her sexually.

Kevin made his way to the living room wearing just a towel around his waist, his feet made wet foot marks which lead back towards the bathroom, and he was physically fit as the towel framed a pair of abs and a ripped six-pack Elle thought but he would be lot more cuter if he wasn't blackmailing her and he was a student, Elle would be dating him.

Kevin watched Elle as she panicked but noticed how hot she was, her thin waist, her long legs and the prefect pair of tits. Elle was no high school girl she was real woman, now his woman, his cock had gotten hard under the towel and looked like a pitched tent between his legs.

"Elle what should we do as we have all night together!" Kevin said as he took a seat on the sofa, he loosened the towel and spread his legs wide, as he was still damp between his legs from the shower.

"Sit down and relax Elle." She found herself calming down and doing as he asked, she sat next to but she refused to look at him even if he was half naked. Her body wanted his touch but she tried to muster to willpower to deny him the pleasure of taking her. Kevin put one of his hands on Elle's leg and the other one on her shoulder, the feeling of his hands over Elle sent her over the edge as Elle started to really relax as she opened her legs wide for him.

Kevin's hand slipped under her skirt and found that Elle had not put on a fresh pair of panties; her cunt was wet as Kevin slide a finger into her, in response Elle let a small moan out as he pressed lightly against her clit. Kevin's other hand moved over Elle's shoulder hooking a finger under her bra strap and then letting it fall down her arm under her blouse.

Elle was in heaven; Kevin's touch was light but firm at the same time. Kevin was in no rush as wanted Elle to beg him to fuck her.

"Now it's your turn Elle, I want you to feel my body as I have done to you." Kevin moved nearer to Elle. Kevin took hold of Elle's hand gently and placed it on his six-pack. "Feel how hard it is Elle." Elle found herself liking the feel of his body, she undid his towel and saw his cock standing upright, the will to deny had was still there but it was ebbing away with every second of feeling him.

Elle ran her fingers all over the head of his cock, and pressed it lightly between her thumb and fore finger, Elle noticed he wasn't as big as most men but he was really wide and his fore skin was cut. Kevin watched as he saw her play with his cock like a joystick, grabbing and then releasing it and then only to taste her fingers. Elle started to enjoy herself as she felt a wave of pleasure hit her, she could not understand why but she went with it.

Kevin undid her blouse one button at a time so he could enjoy the view of her breasts being held in her bra, it looked like she was wearing a bra which was one cup size too small for her, as they seemed to be spilling over the lacy cups of her bra. Elle's blouse came off and her bra was only on one shoulder but she still looked hot. Kevin found it more difficult as Elle's grip on his cock was getting harder.

"Stop that! I want you enjoy yourself Elle." Kevin snapped the look on Elle's face was if she had done something wrong. Kevin got on his knees in front of Elle and parted her legs causing her skirt to ride up and for Elle to expose her now wet cunt to Kevin. He cupped her left breast and kissed it through the material of Elle's lacy bra. Elle could feel her nipples become sensitive as Kevin kissed her breast, now her body had betrayed her, she could no longer deny the fact that she was enjoying herself.

Elle watched herself as Kevin took control, seemed not to rush himself as he licked and sucked on her breasts. Kevin unhooked her bra and removed it from her body and moved towards her skirt. He unzipped it and pulled it over her butt and then down her legs. Elle was almost naked; all she had on was a pair of white stockings.

Kevin put his hands on both of Elle's breasts and he put his tongue on her mound and moved it in circles flicking her clit and causing Elle to scream out loud. The taste of Elle was intoxicating to Kevin; he released his hands so he could open her cunt wider. Elle put her hands on the back of Kevin's head so he could get deeper into her. His fingers opened her cunt wider so he could really taste her good. The sheer ecstasy coming of Elle was amazing, she was moaning so loud even crying out his name in joy.

Kevin was enjoying the fact of Elle was now screaming his name, her cunt was leaking so bad she came from just his tongue. As she was coming down from orgasm Kevin stopped licking her cunt out and sat back an enjoyed the sight.

"Your turn, I want a good blow-job from you Elle!" Kevin said as Elle was recovering from the best orgasm she had, had in a long time. Elle had never really liked giving a blow-job; because of the thought of putting a cock in her mouth was nasty. The last time Elle had given a blow-job she had choked and gagged just on the taste alone.

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you!" Kevin told her as she looked innocently at him. He got up off the floor and walked over to her and stood between her legs, with his cock still hard hugging his frame.

"Now open up, and take me you bitch! I given you head now I want it from you." Kevin bluntly said. Elle's mind was spinning because of her orgasm, her willpower was almost gone but this returned her to ground zero, she couldn't believe he had just eat her cunt out but he was so good at it.

Kevin didn't wait for Elle to open her mouth, he took hold of her jaw and forced it open and then forced his cock into her mouth. The sheer surprise of her face made Kevin smile and start to move his cock back and forth.

"Now don't use your teeth, bitch!" Kevin fucked her mouth. The taste was making Elle feel sick and forced her to remember the last time she gave oral sex but this was worse than that.

"You're going to swallow every last drop of mime cum, bitch!" Kevin said as he now fucked Elle's mouth, his rhythm picked up as Kevin held Elle's head still as he fucked her face harder, Elle tried to break free but Kevin's grip was too tight for Elle to brake.

He shot his cum into her mouth but refused to let go of her head, so Elle could spit it out. Elle knew the cum was only going one way, down her throat it had pooled at the back of her throat but Elle still refused to swallowed.

"Swallow in now or I post that video of you, Bitch!" Kevin held his cock in her mouth with his hands around her head. The sound of a gulp came from Elle as she swallowed all of his cum. Kevin withdrew his cock from her mouth and Elle started to choke but all Kevin could do was to laugh at her.

"Happy now you fucking pig!" Elle said trying to bring back up his cum she had swallowed, Elle was on her hands and knees trying to be sick. Kevin quickly moved behind Elle and slides his cock into her wet cunt and started to fuck her.

The shock to Elle as she felt his cock enter her, she tried to get up and run but Kevin took hold of her butt and dug his fingers in and refused to let go. The feeling of Elle's cunt was amazing it was very tight almost if she was still a virgin, but Kevin did have her on video bouncing up and down on the deputy principal's cock in her office.

"This is the tightest cunt I have ever fucked." Kevin said as he used her like a school girl. Elle's mind was losing it again, the battle to give in to all this pleasure and the battle to deny him the pleasure of taking her. In the middle of all this was Elle's body which was enjoying the feeling of Kevin's cock in it, she started to push back on every thrust Kevin made and started to moan again.

"Oh my god, fuck me harder you fucking pig!" Elle found herself saying to Kevin. Elle's body was enjoying the sheer pleasure of being fucked. Her tits were swinging as she meet every thrust Kevin gave. He released one hand only to grab her hair, this caused Elle pain as her head was yanked upwards by Kevin. Now Kevin knew she was a true bitch she even liked the pain he was causing her by pulling hard on her hair

"Now ride my cock, my bitch and ride it hard!" Kevin treated her like the dog she was. Elle kept on moaning even if the pain was unbearable, it just added to the pleasure of his big fat cock in her cunt.

"Beg me, to cum in your cunt you bitch!" Kevin said as he now pounded Elle's cunt with no mercy.

"Please cum in my cunt, Sir!" Elle pleaded though her moans.

"That's now not begging bitch! Now do it right?" Kevin said as he slapped Elle's butt.

"Please sir, cum in my cunt please Sir." Elle moaned.

"As you asked me right bitch, here you are!" Kevin said as seconds later he came into Elle's cunt, as came Elle had another orgasm while she felt his cum pump into her womb. The battle was over in Elle's mind she had give into the pleasure that he gave her.

"Did you enjoy yourself Elle?"

"Oh yes I did Sir." Elle had unknowingly called him sir again.

"I want your butt now, my slut teacher" Kevin slapped Elle across the butt even harder. Kevin slid his hard cock out of her cunt and placed it at the entrance of Elle's little brown hole, cum was still dripping from Kevin's cock so he wiped some over her hole and then pushed his head slowly in. This caused Elle to scream in pain.

"Pull it out now Sir" Elle cried out in pain.

"That's just the head of my cock. I want my entire shaft in you! My bitch" Kevin said as he withdrew and tried again.

"Please Sir you are too big for me Sir." Elle pleaded on her knees again.

"You don't realise that you don't have any choose now! I own you now bitch!"

"Please don't Sir, I will do anything but not this Sir." Elle pleaded in vain.

Kevin pushed again against her brown star but this time the head of his cock slid in Elle screamed out loud in pain as she felt him invade her butt, Kevin took a small breather, he could believe how tight she was, and how she was gripping his cock. Kevin pushed his cock a bit further in to Elle's butt, all Elle was to scream as it hurt in so many ways, and she remembered that her virginity was not this painful.

"You're amazing I'm almost all the way in your butt Elle." Kevin said as his cock inched forward into her butt. Kevin stopped and Elle was happy it was over, then he started to move back and forth in Elle's butt, Kevin could believe how Elle's butt was sucking him back in as soon as he pulled away.

"Stop moving, it hurting me! Please Kevin" Elle cried through her tears. Now Elle wished that the video had never been recorded, this had never happened. The pain was becoming unbearable but she could not believe it was happening at all, her mind was in turmoil how anyone could enjoy this. Elle's body started to grow accustom to Kevin's cock in her butt. Kevin was now fucking her butt like a man possessed.

"I knew your cunt was going to good, but your butt is so much better, it wants my cock in it." Kevin was now pounding her butt like it was going out of fashion. Elle had to admit her body was enjoying the assault from Kevin but her mind was still in denial very much. Kevin finished in her bowels by shooting a large load of cum deep in her rectum; he pulled out to the sound of a plop and the image of Elle's brown star still wide open.

"I 'm taking another shower, are you coming to join me Elle" Kevin got up form him knees and started to walk past Elle who was flat out over the floor and very sweaty. Elle looked at him with a half dazed face, but she slowly got to her knees and felt a pain deep inside as if someone had kicked her in the guts. The pain almost caused Elle to fall back to the floor but Kevin catch her as she feel, Elle looked again at Kevin but this time she was happy that he had caught her before she had hit the floor.

"You all right Elle, are you hurt." Kevin said as he held her steady, Elle mind wonder were this good mannered man had been, because he had just assaulted her body.

"Oh I'm good Sir, thanks for asking." Elle replied as she got to her feet, then she walked into the bathroom and started to run the shower. Kevin strolled in to see Elle looking into the mirror in a dreamy state.

"You alright babe, come on and let's get that shower before the hot water goes" Kevin said standing behind her, he held her so tight but gently.

"Come on babe." Kevin said softly into Elle's ear, she found herself sharing a shower with Kevin as he cleaned her; his touch was very gentle again. The water poured over Elle while Kevin kissed and licked every inch of her wet body, the feel was pure bliss but he was still her student but he had become more than just a student today he had taken her to orgasm twice in one day. The most of Elle had ever in the way of orgasms, all her past ones was when she faked it, but he given her two very real ones. Elle enjoyed to feeling of Kevin's tongue against her skin even between the folds of her cunt, it sore but it gave her some pleasure. Elle's butt hole hurt but even the feeling of his tongue cleaning her closely, but it felt good on some level.

Elle noticed as she watched Kevin lick her clean in the shower that he had another erection, but this time she was not going to shy away from it, because it had given her, her first real orgasms.

"Please Sir I want you're cum over my face." Elle said as she stopped Kevin from licking her out from between legs.

"In time babe, but I want to finish cleaning you up babe." Kevin said as he went back to licking the folds of her beautiful cunt. Elle put her hands out on the walls as yet another orgasm hit her, Kevin's tongue knew how to work me she thought as the wave of pure pleasure hit her again and again. Kevin knew he was giving her pleasure and all he demanded was that she stand there and enjoy the pleasures of it.

Elle collapsed in the corner of the shower and all Kevin could do was to join her on the floor in the shower. The water soon became cold and Elle opened the shower door and grabbed a big towel and started to dry herself off, without thinking she walked into her bedroom, Kevin turned off the shower and followed Elle almost right behind her.

Kevin was surprised by Elle's bed a classic four poster bed something right out of a fairy tale even with the lace draped over the corners of the bed posts. The whole was room something from a fairy tale maybe Cinderella or the Little Princess not the books but the films. Elle dried off and put on a long silk night dress that show her curves off and her wonderful breasts.

She open the well made bed and got in and she watched Kevin dry himself quickly, it made Elle laugh but a it was a cute laugh, Kevin got dry and into bed with Elle and put his arm around her frame and kissed her full on the lips and slid his tongue in only to be meet with Elle's tongue, he only broke the kiss to take a deep breath.

"What's up Sir, don't you want me now." Elle questioned the reason why he stopped kissing her.

"I want you babe, all the time now even when we go back to school in the morning, I crave you Elle in some many ways." Kevin was now bearing his heart to Elle now.

"I know Sir I want you too." Elle confessed to Kevin and to herself for the first time, since this all started. Kevin soon dropped off to sleep holding Elle's frame, Elle made no attempt to get away or to move, she was really happy being held by Kevin and soon found she was falling asleep too...

frost1226
frost1226
155 Followers