Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jono
jono
27 Followers

Then Marie had Lucy reach between her legs and she tied each wrist to ankle. This forced Lucy face down into the carpet and put her ass high in the air. She then attached each ankle to the end of the dowel rod spreading her legs wide. "Now Mrs. K this position serves two purposes. I don't want you to be playing with yourself tonight and I am going to use your paddle on your ass so that you remember to show me the proper respect and obey without question."

Marie picked up the paddle. SMACK. "One."

"Owwww. Please Ms. Richards I'm sorry" SMACK "Two." Her ass was on fire. Tears popped from her eyes. "Pleaseeeeeeee" SMACK "Three."

"OOOOOOwwwwwwwwwww" Marie smiled as her teacher's ass reddened. SMACK "Four" SMACK "Five." "That's all for tonight Mrs. K. Thank me for teaching you respect."

"Thank you Ms. Richards." sobbed a broken humiliated teacher with a hot burning ass. Marie moved to the bed, removed her clothes and climbed in leaving her teacher tied and sobbing on the floor.

"Good night Mrs. K."

* * * * *

Copyright (c) 2001 by Jono

jono
jono
27 Followers