Blackmail and Deceit

Story Info
Was it money or sex that this blackmailer was after?
6.4k words
4.1
67.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

Mike was forty-three, and his life had just recently got somewhat complicated. He worked for the goods inwards department of a very large company and owned a very small one. The small company consisted of a one room rented office and appeared to sell engineering spare parts to the large one. Except, of course, that it didn't, because it was his little scam.

In his position it was very easy to submit fake orders and delivery notes to the accounts section and then follow them up by posting in a corresponding invoice purporting to come from his little company. Accounts checked that the order matched the delivery note, and that they both matched the invoice, and then they paid it. The money went into his company's bank account, and he took it out again, it was as simple as that.

Of course, he had to be a little bit careful. In the time that he'd been doing this he'd slowly amassed about three hundred and twenty thousand, but he daren't live the high life and go on a spending spree, or even put it in the bank, because it would kind of give the game away. Instead he'd squirreled it away in cash at home, and it was intended to let him retire more comfortably, with or without Sonia, his increasingly waspish wife. Or at least, that was the idea. He figured that about half a million or so would do it. Then a phone call came out of the blue and it all started to unravel.

"How do you think your bosses would react?" A male voice said. "If someone suggested to them that they ought to check on a certain small parts supplier that they think they deal with?"

It took Mike a moment or two to understand what the voice was on about, but then he did and he felt the blood drain from his face.

"Pardon?" It was an answer intended to give him a chance to think.

"You know what I mean."

"And if I do?" Here comes the squeeze, he thought.

"Then I think you can guess what is coming next, don't you?"

"All right." Mike resigned himself to losing some of his nest egg, but not too much. After all, the man couldn't know exactly how much there was. Nobody knew that, even his wife didn't know. In fact she didn't know about his scam at all, and that was how he wanted to keep it. "How much do you want?"

"Oh, I don't want money." There was a nasty chuckle behind the words.

"What then?" Mike had no idea what else he might want.

"I want to fuck your wife."

"Don't be stupid." The words were out before he'd thought about the possible reaction.

"You mean, don't be stupid as in defrauding your employers? Shall we see how stupid they think you are?"

"No, please don't. But I can't just give you my wife, I can't simply tell her to go to bed with someone, she'll never do it." But he was already desperately trying to think of a way of persuading her.

"Yes you can, and here's what we're going to do." The voice became business like. "I'm going to ring you again next Friday. That'll give you a full week to get her to agree, or for you to tie her up or something, I don't care which. Then we'll arrange for me to come around to yours and fuck the arse off of her. I want at least a couple of hours with her, and I want you to be watching."

"I don't want to watch." He burst out; unconsciously admitting that he would try and arrange what was wanted.

"But I want you to. Because if you're where I can see you, then I know you won't be trying anything silly, don't I? And, obviously, if you go to the cops, then your scam will come out anyway, won't it? One week, and then I'll ring you."

The phone went dead and Mike stood staring at it, shaking like a leaf. He was between a rock and a hard place, and knew it. He either had to convince Sonia to commit adultery with him watching, or he would go to jail. In theory it was not exactly a difficult choice, jail could do without him.

He slumped into a chair to think about it, and slowly the possibility of a way out emerged, or he thought it did.

A couple of years ago, when their sex life was still a living breathing entity instead of the perfunctory lips service affair that it had recently become, he had once asked her if she had ever fancied sex with another man. They'd made a sort of fantasy about it, a role play, in which he had been that someone else, a burglar, a bent copper, a plumber, or anyone else they could think of. It had never been intended to happen for real as far as she was concerned, and when he dropped a couple of hints that it would turn him on to see her with another man she had consistently vetoed the idea, even though he thought he could see a glimmer of interest behind her objections. He would try and resurrect that game, and see if he could do any better this time.

The problem was that he simply dare not make the first step in convincing her to play away for him. The only alternative he could see would be to come clean and see if she might go along with it just to keep him from prosecution. But that would mean her finding out about his fraud and his money, and the consequences of any of that were by no means certain. He was frightened of the situation and it was not until Thursday night that he finally plucked up the courage to try, and promptly wondered why he's been worried in the first place.

In bed she seemed unusually receptive to his advances, rolling submissively onto her back to let him kiss her breasts and stroke her belly, even to the point of parting her legs before his fingers reached anywhere near her pussy. He was pleasantly surprised, this was more the woman he had married and who he had shared many a passionate and adventurous hour with in the early days of their relationship. His forlorn hope became a vague sense of optimism, and he cautiously took the first step in his plan.

"Would you like it to be a different man doing this?" He asked her quietly as his ran his fingertips along the length of her slit.

Her eyes popped wide open in evident surprise at his renewed use of their old fantasy opener. He held his breath, wondering if she would pick up the bait.

"Mmm, you know I would." That was her standard scripted reply - the game was possibly on. "Would you let somebody else do it?"

"Yes, if I can watch." God, that was easier than he had expected.

"Oooh, I'd like that. Who can I have?"

"Who would you like?" So far, so good.

"Anybody you want. You know a slut like me will let herself get fucked by anyone you choose. Who would you like to have me?"

The old script now required Mike to pick a phantom partner for her, a partner who he would then pretend to become for the session. But this time he needed to take it further and steer it along slightly different lines.

"How about I'm a blackmailer?"

"A blackmailer?"

"Yes, I'm a blackmailer who has something on you and your husband and wants you to pay him off. But you don't have the money, so I say I'll take it out of your body?"

"Oooh yes! Do you want a lot of money?"

Mike was exploring his wife's pussy, finding to his surprised delight that she was already wet and slippery. Maybe this was all their sex life needed, to return to their old fantasies.

"Yes, lots and lots. Far too much for you to pay."

"And you want to take it all out on my body?" Sonia was wriggling and grunting as he touched her. "So will you need to collect it in instalments then?"

"Maybe. Depends how much you can please me this time?"

"How do you want me to please you?" She whispered the words over her arousal. "Are you a kinky blackmailer?"

"Yes, but not too kinky to start with." Mike's cock was getting into the act, the fantasy taking hold. "So you can start easy, just by sucking me off."

Sonia shuffled down the bed and her mouth closed around the head of his cock in his first blowjob of the year. He was almost ready to thank the voice on the phone for triggering the whole thing off, but thinking about him had the effect of softening his erection.

"Aren't I pleasing you, Mr Blackmailer?" Sonia asked, gazing plaintively up at him. "Please don't tell on me, I'll do anything you want."

He suddenly realised that she really would do anything he wanted. While in her fantasy persona she always used to be more adventurous than normal. It was her way of indulging her desires while placing any guilt on his shoulders.

"Of course you will. Because if you don't I'll grass you up, unless you want to pay me in cash?" He kept her to the scenario, wanting to take advantage of her mood.

"I've no money, so you'll just have to do what you want to me."

"All right. Kneel down and let me fuck you from behind."

"Oh, do I have to?" Sonia acted her fantasy reluctance out, turning around to kneel on all fours even as she said it.

"Yes, you have to do anything I tell you." Mike reinforced her obedience as he moved in behind her, his cock regaining its hardness.

"What about my husband? Are you making him watch?"

For a moment Mike was confused by the question, unused to hearing himself referred to in the third person. But then the thought that next week he might well be the one watching as someone else made her kneel for him, reawakened his old desires. He shivered slightly at the thought, his rigid erection becoming purple headed with need.

"Yes, he's sitting in the chair beside the door, seeing everything that I do to you." He kept to his fantasy persona.

"Oooh, I want him to watch me get fucked and not be able to stop me." Her voice was thick with her own arousal. "Have you tied him up so that he can't stop watching?"

"Yes. He's tied to the chair, but he wants to watch anyway." Mike ran the tip of his cock down his wife's cleft, pausing briefly at her anus as if thinking of fucking her puckered rear entrance.

"Yes, he would do the dirty bastard. But I don't want you to do it there."

Very rarely would Sonia invite him to fuck her arse, and not at all in the past year, but Mike still fancied that tight warm and kinky alternative. He shrugged his shoulders and slid it lower, finding her vagina and pushing the head inside.

"There you are, you're being fucked by a criminal now." He had chosen the words deliberately, for they were true - in or out of the fantasy.

"Lovely, now fuck me hard. I want a criminal's spunk in me."

Mike began thrusting into her, holding onto her hips as she pushed back at him, both of them emitting tiny gasps with each stroke. Their fantasy was having its familiar effect, especially on Mike who was almost looking forward to seeing her serviced by the stranger, regardless of the reason behind it. Perhaps, he thought as he slammed into her, the force of his thrust making her ample bottom wobble, perhaps he would be like other blackmailers he'd read of, and not be satisfied. Perhaps he'd keep coming back for more and want to fuck her every Saturday. Mike could feel his balls begin to tighten.

They both came at the same time, Mike pumping spurt after powerful spurt into her as she yelled out and rammed herself backwards in an effort to take him deeper. It was longer than usual and far more intense, the best climax either of them had enjoyed since their early days together. Mike held her to him afterwards, keeping his cock buried inside her while he tried to regain control of his breathing and stop his heart from beating a way out through his ribcage. She knelt before him, her head hanging and her back heaving as she gasped for breath and showed no sign of wanting to break their wonderful contact. It had been fantastic for both of them and now he was feeling guilty about what he had to say, sorry that he had landed his revitalized wife in such a position. But eventually, his softening cock still embedded inside her, he made his play.

"God, but pretending you're doing it with somebody else is a hell of a turn on, isn't it?"

"Hell, yes." Sonia paused, trying to get enough breath to say more. "It must be fucking fantastic to really get fucked with your husband having to watch."

Mike couldn't believe his ears. She had just voluntarily given him the chance that he had been struggling to find. It was almost too good to be true, but he wasn't about to waste it.

"How would you like to find out?" He asked her, speaking very softly and obviously seriously.

"Do you mean it?" She asked, looking up over her shoulder in sudden interest. "But you'd never let me, would you?"

He could hear in her voice that she wanted the answer to be yes. How things had changed since the last time he'd broached the subject. He didn't know why, but then, why should he care. It couldn't have been more opportune if it tried.

"I might." He answered with a smile, feeling his cock finally slip from her sopping hole. "If you ask properly."

"And how do I do that?" Sonia's voice sounded suddenly eager.

"Lick my cock clean." He hadn't intended to say that, but somehow he couldn't help pushing his luck to ask for something else she'd always refused him before.

She turned around immediately to give his cock and scrotum a thorough licking, her tongue vacuuming up the last drops of his cum mixed with her nectar before she knelt before him like a dog awaiting its master's approval.

"Now can you make my blackmailer real, please?" She implored him, almost begging. "I want you to see me with someone else's cock up me."

"I'll see what I can do."

He was grinning from ear to ear. He couldn't help it. Here was one of his longest held fantasies about to come true and all because some joker thought it would be a good form of sexual extortion, and he wouldn't even have to stop fiddling the firm. No doubt the idiot would think that he was humiliating him by fucking his wife. If only he knew. The only thing that really bothered Mike now was how the caller had found out about his fraud, because if he could do it, so could others.

The man phoned back just as he said he would, and Mike explained to him the subterfuge he had come up with in order to make it happen, at the same time trying to sound angry at his wife's proposed adultery.

"Right, now I can't pretend I'm happy about this, but she'll do as you want if you pretend to be just the sort of blackmailing cunt that you actually are. She thinks you'll pretend to ask for money and when we say we haven't got any, you'll opt for her body, ok? But she doesn't, and mustn't, know that it's not a role play game, ok?"

There was a silence on the phone and for a moment he thought that the bastard wasn't going to play along.

"Come again?"

He went through it in more detail and then the man eventually saw that it was the only way and he agreed to pretend to be a phoney version of what, in fact, he really was. In fact, once the proposal had sunk in, he seemed oddly amused by the whole idea. A time was agreed for the following evening and Mike felt happier than he had since the phone had first rung a week before.

During the Saturday daytime both Mike and Sonia had little to say to each other, preoccupied by what they had planned for the evening, each thinking along different lines with one knowing what was to happen and the other thinking they did.

Eventually, immediately after tea, Sonia vanished upstairs, telling Mike that she needed some time on her own to get her head straight for the evening and anyway wanted to get dressed appropriately for her sexy session. He could hear her moving about for a while, opening and closing drawers and cupboards, presumably searching out just the right outfit for the occasion. He left her in peace, just happy that she had agreed to go along with the idea and not wanting to give her any excuse to pull out.

When she came down she was wearing her sexiest quarter-cup bra under a see-through blouse, a very short skirt and stockings. Mike looked at her curiously, wondering if she had not gone a little over the top, but accepting her explanation that any would be blackmailer would be more likely to accept available sex instead of unavailable money if the sex was presented in the most alluring manner. It was, he remembered, only a game as far as Sonia was concerned, and dressing up was simply a part of it.

At exactly the agreed time the doorbell rang and Mike, with butterflies suddenly taking wing in his stomach, went to answer it. The man who stood there looked vaguely familiar, although Mike couldn't quite figure out where from. He also had a knowing smirk on his face, one that Mike was instantly tempted to wipe off. But then, he was also a few years younger, a few inches taller and a few pounds lighter, or in other words fitter and stronger, and not someone Mike particularly wanted to tackle.

"How's your wife, ready and willing I hope?" The voice was the same as on the phone, the same bantering confident tone.

"Yes, you bastard, we've not got a lot of choice, have we?"

He led the way back into the lounge, trying hard to place the man but not quite succeeding. There was something about him, something he ought to recognise but could not, but then the man must have come across him somewhere or he wouldn't have known about his scam.

"How did you find out what I was doing?" Mike asked with little hope of a reply. He was not disappointed.

He stopped at the door to the lounge and turned. "Now you know what we arranged, and this is a first and last time. There'll be no more."

In fact Mike wouldn't have objected more, but he felt he ought to play it as unwilling as he dare in order to give the right impression.

"Oh, don't worry. This is the last time you'll see me, I promise." Once again there was this knowing sneer in the man's voice.

"This gentleman." He announced to Sonia, putting a heavy emphasis on the word 'gentleman'. "Wants me to pay him for that secret he's found out."

"Does he?" She asked, playing the innocent. "Oh dear. Can't you pay him?"

"No dear, I'm afraid I can't." Mike hammed it up. "Can you?"

"I've no money either, dear." She turned to the blackmailer, batting her eyelids seductively. "Is there any other way we can pay you?"

"Well..." The man pretended to think. "An hour two in bed with you might cover it. If you're really good at it."

"Ooh, I am, I am." Sonia assured him girlishly, uncrossing and crossing her legs as if auditioning for Basic Instinct and earning herself a sour look form Mike.

"You're saying." Mike carried on the pretence with mock outrage. "That you'll forget what you know if I let you shag my wife?"

"Yes, if she's as good as she says."

Mike turned to Sonia, pretending defeat. "Then you better pay the man."

Sonia smiled and stood, shaking her plump booty all the way to the stairs and then crooking her finger at her new sex partner. "Come on then, lover boy, let's go settle that bill."

The man ushered Mike in front of him as if to say that he should stay where he could be seen, and the pair followed Sonia's swaying behind up to the bedroom. Mike was sick of the silly play acting that he had had to go through, and promised himself a word or two with his wife for over doing the seductive bit. But at least now things would get started and he could enjoy his wife being fucked and get this arsehole off his back.

When they reached the bedroom it was the stranger who immediately took over.

"Right, now I think we should all get undressed. And I think you two should be first, don't you?" He instructed them.

"I'm not joining in." Mike reminded him.

"No, but if you think I'm stupid enough to go around buck naked with you still fully dressed, forget it." The voice was suddenly cold and menacing. "Now get your fucking kit off and do as you're told, before you get hurt."

It was the first time that the man had shown either anger or aggression and Mike was shaken the cold certainty of it. He slammed his mouth shut and quickly stripped, watching his wife do the same.

"Now sit on that chair." An arrogant hand pointed to a bedroom chair at the side of the room. Mike obeyed without hesitation this time.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers
12