Blackmail and Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

The man reached into his jacket pocket and threw something to Sonia. "Here, cuff him to the chair."

"But..." Mike began to object, but thought better of it.

Sonia made no attempt to hide herself from either of them as she wandered across with the handcuffs that she had been given, letting both men ogle her shapely body. Then, as she bent to handcuff his writs securely to the chair behind his back, she whispered.

"Don't worry darling, it's only make-believe and I'm going to like it really."

"Yes, sweetheart." He told her resignedly. "It's all a game. Now you enjoy yourself."

"I'm going to." She giggled and scampered back to the bed, ready for the fantastic illicit sex that she was expecting.

Mike watched her go, thinking that if she only knew how serious it actually was she wouldn't be giggling quite so much. But then she probably wouldn't be doing it either.

The man had undressed while Mike was being cuffed and was kneeling on the bed, waiting for Sonia and holding his erection as if offering it to her.

"Now, lie down in front of me please, and don't even think of arguing." There was an arrogance in the man's voice, the sound of a man for whom all things were falling into place.

"I'm not going to argue, I promise I'll do everything you say." Sonia lay before him, side on to Mike, her legs wide and knees raised, open and willing.

Mike watched as the blackmailer lined his cock up with Sonia's entrance and then moved forward until the tip was just touching her. He shivered slightly, glancing down at his own cock as it stirred in his lap. Even in such circumstances the sight of his wife about to be impaled on another man's cock was a turn on. He wasn't sure if he should be ashamed of his growing erection, but there was nothing he could do to hide it.

He was surprised how easily the man's cock slid home, sinking into Sonia in one long smooth thrust so that his pubes were pressed against hers and his cock hidden from Mike's view. For a moment or two the man waited like that, accustoming himself to being inside Sonia in full view of her husband. Then he turned his head towards Mike and smiled a smile of pure triumph, rubbing his nose in it as he proudly displayed his possession of Sonia.

Sonia's head was turned away from Mike as if hiding her face from him, and he wondered if she was also ashamed of what she was doing, or was she hiding her pleasure at being fucked by a stranger. He thought the latter; it was, after all, something she had requested so conveniently.

Still looking at Mike the man drew back and then thrust forward, a steady push that sank his cock into her as far as it would go, before pulling back once more. Several times he did this, never taking his eyes from Mike, his gaze flicking from his face to stare disdainfully at Mike's useless erection, knowing that Mike was taking pleasure in what he was seeing and silently deriding him for it. Mike felt his cheeks flame, but the more the man embarrassed him, the more aroused he became as if humiliation was feeding his desire.

Soon, with a contemptuous curl of his lips, the blackmailer turned his attention from Mike to Sonia, who was giving a tiny gasp of pleasure as each thrust rammed home. He gripped her shoulders more tightly and began to fuck her properly, ramming into her harder and faster, letting Mike see his shaft, shining with Sonia's juices, as it plunged in and then withdrew.

Mike watched, half excited and half disgusted, as his wife was so thoroughly fucked by a criminal who had blackmailed his way into their bed. Sonia's pleasure sounds were getting louder, and Mike wondered how their life would be after this episode. Would she want to do it again, would the man extend his extortion and want more, or would this one time be the end of it. He had, after all, assured Mike that after tonight he would never see him again, and Mike wasn't sure if he meant it or not - or even if he wanted the man to mean it or not. Maybe this could be the beginning of a marital sex life that involved others. Mike's cock strained unsuccessfully to become harder and longer, the sensations within it so intense that he wondered if he might come without it being touched at all.

Meanwhile Sonia was beginning to show signs that she was almost ready to orgasm, her hips were wriggling slightly from side to side, and her noises were getting louder and more urgent. Sonia was ever the noisy lover and could never disguise an orgasm, whoever it was induced. Mike watched, enthralled by his wife's movements, stimulated almost beyond endurance by watching her hands scrabbling at her partner's back and listening to her sex sounds. She, at least was getting pleasure from what was happening.

"Harder, fuck me harder." Sonia's urgent requests revealed just how close she was.

The man was fucking her as hard as he could, his brow shiny with sweat as he panted with effort, but that still wasn't enough. Mike wondered where this sexy woman had been hiding for the past year or more, and hoped vaguely that her newly rediscovered passion would hold over into their own bedtimes.

"Come on, harder." Sonia was nearly shouting. "Harder, fuck me harder Eddie, for god's sake."

There was a moment in which nothing registered for Mike, and then suddenly his eyes shot wide as he realised what she had said and as he wondered how she knew his name. She must have met him before. And then Mike knew where, and he knew who the man was. Eddie was a night security guard at the factory, a guard whose shift began as Mike's ended. He didn't know him, but he'd seen him coming in as he was going home. It was the lack of a uniform that had thrown him. That must have been how he had found him out, and that was how he knew that Sonia was attractive enough to be worth fucking. But wait. If Sonia knew who the blackmailing bastard was, why had she not said so when he had arrived that evening? On the bed neither of them seemed to have noticed her verbal slip up. 'Eddie' was still pounding himself into her pussy and she was getting closer and closer to her climax. Mike watched, unable to move because of the cuffs or even to take his eyes off of the couple, still fascinated and aroused by the spectacle, but now also using the moment to gather his thoughts and to begin to understand what was happening.

If she knew him well enough to use his first name, presumably he knew her. And in that case what was all this about? She was clearly more than willing to fuck him, so why didn't they just fuck behind his back and be done with.

But then another thought struck him. If Eddie knew about his fiddle, then it was a good bet that Sonia did too - unless she was the one who told him. She must have had a hand in setting this whole thing up, although that didn't make sense. His thoughts were going around in circles and his head was in a whirl, but it was becoming clear that, for whatever reason, he had been set up by his own wife and this security man, and in his lap his erection began to subside.

Sonia came like the proverbial express train, shouting out loud unintelligible cries of ecstasy each time his cock slammed into her and thrusting up with her pelvis to meet him. It was an intense and powerful orgasm, stronger than any Mike could remember her sharing with him over recent months, and he felt a cold anger start to burn inside him. He was willing to bet that Eddie had fucked her before, perhaps regularly, perhaps as her long term lover, and he obviously knew how to make her come.

"Kneel down." Eddie instructed her as her climax subsided, still playing the part and not knowing that they had been rumbled. "On your hands and knees in front of me."

Sonia rolled over and scrambled onto all fours, presenting her bottom to her lover and her side view to her husband.

Not sure what to do, Mike decided to see how things played out before letting on what he'd figured out. He watched her get ready to receive Eddie's cock once again, while he tried to figure out their motive. All he could think of was that they were after money, the money he had swindled, and that this sex charade was just put on to humiliate him. He wasn't humiliated, he was infuriated, but he couldn't do anything with handcuffs on and so he would bide his time.

"You can do it in my bottom if you want." She offered Eddie that which she had refused her husband only the day before as she still played the game. "You can do anything that will stop you reporting us."

"You know?" Eddie told her, turning to leer at Mike once again. "I think I will, I like in bit at the back door now and again."

He lined his cock up with her bottom, the tip nestling between her cheeks.

"Don't hurt me, will you." Sonia pretended to plead. "I've never done this before."

No, Mike thought, not since the last time you both met.

"Don't worry, you're slippery enough."

Eddie leaned on his cock at Sonia's anus, pushing it against her sphincter. Suddenly Sonia gasped and shuddered a little as her muscle finally surrendered with a jolt and admitted him. For few seconds both of them remained still as he waited for her to accommodate him, and then he pushed home, sliding his cock full depth into her passage. Sonia whimpered softly, whether from pain or pleasure Mike wasn't sure, if indeed it was a genuine whimper. He couldn't be sure of anything any more.

Again there was a slight pause before he started to move, thrusting into her deeply, slowly at first but then faster and more violently until he was fucking her arse as hard as he had fucked her pussy. Sonia was kneeling with her head hanging, her breasts swinging beneath her and her behind rippling each time Eddie drove into her, her hands stretched out in front of her to press back against Eddie's thrusts. Only a short time before Mike would have found the sight, and the sounds of Eddie's belly slapping against her behind, very exciting. But now he just found it repellent, a show put on for the sucker -- him.

Even so, both Eddie and Sonia were taking enjoyment from their actions, Sonia was groaning with pleasure, her eyes firmly closed and her mouth half open, while Eddie, his face contorted with effort, had his head thrown back and his hands gripping fiercely at her hips. It was clear that both would soon climax.

It was Eddie who came first, his thrusts became more and more ferocious until, with a long drawn out, animal like groan, her pushed himself hard into her and held himself there, his pelvis jerking as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her rectum. Sonia's climax came as his peaked, presumably triggered by the feel of his cream shooting into her back passage, and she cried out once more, pushing back at him and grabbing at the bedclothes before her, her eyes now screwed tight shut and her face contorted by her orgasm. Mike watched unmoved, his cock just a flaccid piece of flesh between his legs.

"God, that was good." Sonia announced breathlessly when it was over and her eyes finally opened.

"Was it?" Mike asked coldly. "And was it good for you - Eddie?" He put a heavy emphasis on the name to let the man know he was discovered.

"What?" Eddie replied, his chest heaving, surprised that Mike used his name.

"You are Eddie, aren't you? Because that's what my wife called you."

Both looked shocked and then Eddie clambered from the bed, looked at Sonia and shrugged as if to say 'so you tell him'.

"What you've just watched." Sonia began, sitting down and folding her legs under her. "Is what Eddie and I have been doing for the past year, while you've been ripping your firm off. And it's what we intend to be doing every day from now on."

She looked at Mike's apparently mystified face and confirmed what he had already worked out. "Oh yes. We've been lovers for nearly a year, and you didn't even notice. Not that it would have bothered you, I don't suppose. I mean, you were happy enough for me to get fucked to dig you out of a hole, or so you thought, and to get a thrill from it."

She paused, leaned around and kissed Eddie full on the lips. "Now we are going to start a new life together, away from a man who is prepared to pimp his wife without her knowledge just to save his own skin. You, as Daffy Duck would say, are despicable. But we just thought you ought to see us fuck before we go, just so you know how good we are together. And you didn't mind, did you darling, you can't complain, after all it is your turn on."

Eddie hadn't spoken since the truth began to be told, but now he joined in, while Sonia quickly got dressed.

"And you are going to fund our new start, isn't he my sweet? You see, when Sonia discovered what you were up to she asked me to check up at the firm's end, and when we discovered the sort of money you were making, we thought we'd like it for ourselves. So the blackmail, as you called it, really was for money. The shag was just to rub your nose in it, just to let you know what she could be like with a real man."

Mike sat helplessly seething with anger as Sonia pulled back a wardrobe door to reveal two suitcases stacked inside, packed in the afternoon while she was upstairs 'getting her head straight'. She pulled then out and went back, pulling away at the floor of the closet. Mike knew what was there. It was one of his hiding places for cash, and obviously Sonia knew about it. He just hoped to god that she didn't know about the rest. She pulled bundle after bundle of notes from the space beneath the floor and tossed them into a holdall.

Eddie was pulling on his shirt, but he looked out through the top to ask. "How much?"

"I reckon about a hundred and forty thousand, give or take. Not bad for an evenings work, and it took him a lot longer than that to get it." Sonia nodded towards Mike and zipped up the bag as he tried to hide his relief that she found only one of his stashes.

The pair checked that everything was packed away and then Eddie dropped the keys to the handcuffs on the floor on the opposite side of the bedroom to Mike.

"All yours, but by the time you've got it and got free we'll be long gone. And you can hardly call the police, can you? How would you explain the money?" He leered at Mike unpleasantly. "Just consider it my fee for taking Sonia off your hands. She won't contest a divorce."

Mike said nothing, he just watched coldly as Sonia turned at the door to blow him a scornful kiss. They'd got a hundred and forty grand to disappear with, but he'd got nearer two hundred grand to find them again, and when he did -- well, then they wouldn't have any use for the money any more and a divorce wouldn't be needed. He shuffled the chair around the bed to get free and begin the hunt.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers
12