Blackmail Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You liked that, little girl," Ethan said standing up in front of me. "I must say you taste even better than I imagined, ripe and ready for a baby. Just exquisite. And looking at you naked, I can see why my son insists on staying married to you. I bet you are just a terrific fuck." With that Ethan scooped me up in his powerful arms and carried me up the stairs. This was it, I was really going to be bred by my father-in-law.

"In here," I said, pointing to the guest room.

"Oh no," Ethan said, walking past the door. "I can't think of a better place to conceive this child in your marital bed." He walked down the hall to the master bedroom and kicked the door wide open. He laid me carefully on the bed and spread my thighs.

"And now, to truly indulge," he said as he renewed his assault on my throbbing loins. I gasped at the invasion of his tongue inside of me, and I could feel my juices oozing out faster than Ethan could lap them up. I closed my eyes and threw my head back in pleasure. All of a sudden I felt my areolas tighten and my nipples tingle and I grabbed Ethan's head and pressed my pussy deeper into his mouth.

"Oh god, uhhh, I'm going to cum!" I cried as my hips bucked up and down and my stomach contracted. My hands flew to my breasts and I began cupping and twisting my nipples in rhythm with his licking. My body was a supernova about to explode in pleasure, which I did when I felt Ethan's teeth clamp down on my clit.

"Oh, shit, oh fuck, ahhh!" I moaned in a voice I didn't recognize as my own. I felt Ethan move away from me as I lay gasping for breath.

"That was a very intense orgasm, wasn't it, my dear?" I heard him say. "The drugs must be working their way through your system. Soon you'll be begging me to give you a baby." I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Ethan naked atop me, his monster cock just inches from my mouth.

I had never seen Ethan in anything other than three piece suits, so seeing him naked was truly a surprise. Beneath his clothing he was hiding the body of a perfectly sculpted Greek Statue, and I realized that at 55, his body still resembled his 35-year-old son's, all except for that monster cock. At 8 inches, Rob was the biggest I had ever been with. His father's was easily two inches longer and thicker, and he wasn't even completely hard yet. The bulbous head was leaking precum.

"Get it ready for me," Ethan ordered. "Suck me nice and hard to I can give you the baby you know you want."

I took a deep breath and placed my lips around the head, flicking my tongue in and out of his hole.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Ethan moaned as I took more of him into me. I'm proud of the fact that I can deep throat Rob, taking all 8 inches of his cock in my mouth, but because of Ethan's size, I could only get about four inches in. He grabbed my hair and began fucking my mouth, sliding in and out, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust, making me gag a bit.

"Yes, Laura, just like that. Oh, you can suck a cock, you little minx. You've had lots of practice, no doubt, you dirty girl." With his free hand he reached down and worked my nipple, playing with the sensitive little bit, driving me wild. I could feel my pussy juices leaking out of me, running from my slit to my ass hole and then onto the bedspread.

Ethan was rock hard now, and he moaned as I continued sucking him. Just then he pulled out my mouth and began kissing my breasts again. My nipples were so sensitive that an orgasm began building up instantly.

"You do have magnificent breasts," Ethan whispered against my tit flesh. "They're so firm and ripe, and they're going to be so juicy when they're leaking milk. Tell me you want that, Laura. Say it."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I want my tits to fill up with milk for you, I want you to drink from my breasts."

"Soon, darling, very soon. But first we have to make you pregnant. Shall I do that now? Shall I make you my little pregnant slut?"

"Yes, yes," I said, too far gone to argue. I just needed to cum. "I want to have your baby, Ethan. Knock me up, knock up your son's wife. Make me a mommy with your seed." Were those words really coming from me?

"Oh, you are terrible. You are nothing but a slut, wanting a man who is not your husband to impregnate you! You dirty girl. Oh but far be it from me to deny a slut what it is she wants. Shall I fuck you, Laura? Do you want this?" He placed his cock head at my entrance, smearing my juices across it.

"Yes! Oh, god, umm, I need it, I need to cum so bad. Put it in me, please."

"With a condom?"

"No, no, I want you in my womb, I want you to make me a baby." I didn't mean it, but I couldn't stop myself from saying it.

"If you insist, my dear." I felt Ethan's cock enter me, slowly stretching my vagina to the brink. "You're so tight, Laura. So tight and wet! You feel wonderful on my cock, you know. I'm going to feel wonderful inside of you when I give you a baby."

Ethan sank his cock further into me, and it felt like he was splitting me in two. I had never felt so filled. I cringed a bit in pain, but then Ethan began stroking my clit again and soon the pain was gone. He was about halfway in when he pulled out and I moaned, missing the hardness of him. Another orgasm was quickly building, and just as I came, Ethan shoved himself completely inside of me.

"Ahh!" I cried out in pleasure and pain, and gripped Ethan.

"There, there, my dear," he said as he held himself inside of me. "We've got to give your tiny pussy time to get used to me." He bent down and began kissing my breasts, the feel of his soft lips making me tremble. My whole body was electrified. Every part of me seemed to be wired to my pussy, and wherever Ethan touched me gave me a sexual shock—my ribs, my stomach, the sides of my breasts. Before I knew it I was moaning with desire and Ethan was slipping easily in and out of my pussy. He wrapped my legs around him and pushed in deeper. I cried out as he hit the bottom of my cervix, loving the feeling of his balls slapping my asshole.

"You are loving this, my dear," he whispered in my ear. "You're so wet and willing for my cock. Your lovely nipples are so hard and raw, just like they'll be when you've got my baby in you." He was right. I didn't know if it was the drugs or not, but this was the best fuck I'd ever had. Suddenly Ethan pulled out of me and sat on the edge of the bed. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, then, with his hands on my breasts, forced me down on his cock.

I couldn't believe it. There I was bouncing up and down on my father-in-law's cock and loving it. He grabbed my breasts and pinched and twisted the nipples as he pummeled me. I gripped his thighs for support as I felt him plunge deeper and deeper with in me. All of a sudden he thrust in one final time, so deep I cried out in shock and a bit of pain, and held himself there. I was so close to coming.

"Oh, yes, Laura, I'm in your cervix now, my dear. Do you want me to finish the job and blow my load into your fertile pussy?"

"Yes!" I gasped. "I need to cum so bad, Ethan, fuck me please." Ethan leaned forward and kissed me, capturing my bottom lip in his teeth. He squeezed my nipples even harder and thrust up in me again.

"Shall I cum in you, Laura? Do you want me to coat your womb with my seed?"

"Yes! Oh, yes, I want it. I want your baby in me. I want to be pregnant for you and Rob. Unhh, please, Ethan, fill me with a baby so my breasts will fill with milk for you, umm, I need it now!" With that Ethan's hands left my aching nipples, which had turned red from both the sucking and pinching. His left arm went around my hips while his right hand went to my clit and began rubbing it earnest. I could feel my pussy contracting around his cock, and my body began trembling in anticipation of my orgasm.

"You're close now, aren't you? Your body is betraying you, my dear. Your womb wants my baby in it and your pussy is about to make it happen. You're milking my cock, Laura, oh, I'm so close. Cum for me and suck the seed from me into you." With that he sent me over the edge and my hips bucked and my vaginal walls contracted around Ethan's invading tool. Ethan reached around and swallowed a waiting nipple into his mouth, making me cum harder and faster. All of a sudden I felt my whole body shake, and Ethan's penis seemed to get even larger within me. He became very rigid beneath me, and I felt his cock surge and shoot deep inside my heated depths. The pressure and the flood of his warm cum gave me one final orgasm, sucking the sperm deeper into my womb. He continued to shoot in me for almost a minute, holding my hips rigid as he kept his cock firmly plugged in my pussy.

We stayed like that for a while, both panting, covered in a thin sheen of sweat, with Ethan occasionally stroking my still hard breasts, which of course gave me another orgasm, and I knew that any eggs I had in my uterus didn't stand a chance. After a while, Ethan eased us back on the bed and a wave of exhaustion over came me, and I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke to pee in the middle of the night, Ethan still wrapped around me. I quickly disentangled myself and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at the sticky white mess between my legs, and after peeing, I took a warm wet washcloth and wiped it away. As I stared at myself in the mirror, the enormity of what was happening began to sink in.

It had been a while since I'd really considered motherhood. Of course I wanted to have children, but the idea was always on a backburner in my mind. Now thanks to Ethan, it was ripped into my conscious thinking. Was I really pregnant? I wondered. And more importantly, could I have a baby? Of course, money wasn't an issue, and yes, I had graduated college. But there was my store and my clothing line was just taking off, and I would often have to jet off to Paris or Milan at a moment's notice, something I wouldn't do with a baby. And then there was Rob! If I was pregnant, this child would be his sibling! I sighed. I couldn't even begin to process all of this now. It was late and I was tired. I turned off the bathroom light and opened the door into the bedroom. To my surprise the light was on, and Ethan was looking straight at me, propped up on his side.

"Now I hope you weren't leaving on my account," he said with his crooked smile.

"I just went to the restroom," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I trust you haven't done anything irrational, hmm? Because you know if you've wiped my sperm away, I'll just have to put some more in." Ethan pulled me down on the bed next to him, grabbing my ass and pressing me against his hard wall of muscle. Speaking of hard, his cock was already at attention, pressing against my thigh eagerly. Like a moth to a flame his lips were on my breasts, teasing, biting, licking, sucking, and making me wet. Just as I was about to come, he flipped me over onto all fours, then sank his full length into me. Gripping my hips, Ethan slid in and out of me.

"Yes, oh yes, harder," I moaned. "Oh, god, Ethan, fuck me. I need to come, make me cum."

"Soon, my darling, very soon." Ethan reached down and pulled on my nipples. "Just thinking about milking these makes me so hard." I was shaking, my body tensing up in pleasure.

"Oh, Ethan, don't stop! Make me cum, oh, I'm so close!"

"That's it, my little slut, beg me. Beg for your father-in-law's sperm."

"I want it so bad," I panted. "Please, Ethan, give me your sperm." Still inside me, Ethan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up to him. He kissed my neck and cupped and twisted my nipples, then began rhythmically tapping my clit.

"Come with me, Laura," he said. "Come with me and the same seed that made your husband will make you a baby. I know you're close. I can feel your pussy sucking at me. That's it, suck a little harder and you'll suck the sperm into you." My body tightened even more, and then I exploded in pleasure as I felt Ethan go rigid and grip my hips so tightly that I was certain he had bruised the skin. He cried out and again I felt the pressure of him spraying his seed inside of me. I collapsed down on the bed, my ass high in the air, Ethan still inside of me. I could feel the warmth of our mixture swirling about inside of me, and I imagined Ethan's sperm swimming deep within me, and making me pregnant, if it hadn't done so already.

When I awoke the next morning Ethan was gone, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I put on my bathrobe and headed down to the kitchen to get some aspirin.

"Good morning."

I looked up and saw Ethan sitting at the table, wearing Rob's bathrobe. Immediately I was angry.

"Why the hell are you still here?" I asked as I went to the cabinet where we kept our pills.

Ethan clicked his tongue disapprovingly as I took down the aspiring bottle and shook out a few into my palm.

"Well, someone isn't a morning person," Ethan said as he sipped his coffee. "Perhaps you'll feel better after you eat something."

I grabbed a glass of water and swallowed the pills. The smell of fresh coffee and bacon made my stomach growl, and I realized I hadn't eaten since lunch the previous day. I looked over at the table and saw it was laid out with breakfast foods—omelets and a fruit bowl and a plate of bacon.

"Do come and join me," Ethan said, pulling out a chair. I hesitated, but hunger won out over anger, and I sat down. I grabbed a fork and took a bite of the omelet, relishing the taste.

"This is amazing," I said.

"One of my many talents," Ethan said smugly. "Enjoy." We ate our meal in silence. Admittedly I ate more than my fair share, which only made Ethan smile. When I finished I said, "Well, thank you for breakfast. I suppose you'll be leaving now."

"Oh, quite the contrary," Ethan said, standing up.

"Excuse me?" I said. It felt like the meal was going to come back up on me. He stood behind me and began to rub my shoulders.

"My son won't return for another two days, do you really think I'm going to let the opportunity to fuck you go by? I meant what I said, my dear, I am going to continue to fill you with my seed this entire weekend until you are pregnant."

With that he slipped the robe down around my shoulders, exposing my breasts.

"No, don't," I gasped. He squeezed my nipples between his fingers, so hard I moaned. My head rolled back against the hardness of his stomach and I relaxed into his touch. I let Ethan pull me up out of the chair, and he bent me over the table. Lifting up my robe, he spread my legs, and I felt the air hit my pussy. I was wet, and Ethan took his fingers and smeared my juices over my clit.

Ethan bent down and began licking and sucking at my pussy lips, drinking my juices as they flowed easily out of me.

"Ahh," I gasped as his tongue entered me. Suddenly Ethan stood up, and I felt his stiff cock enter me from behind, completely filling my pussy, the heat of him inside me making me shiver. Slowly he slid in and out of me, drawing out the torture, so much so that I began to rut and push back against his him, wanting him to pound me.

"Your mouth may say 'no', Laura, but your body is more than willing. You're a bitch on heat, and your fertile cunt is begging me to put a baby in it." I tried to rear up and get him closer to me, but Ethan held me down, crushing my breasts into the table, the cold marble top making my nipples so hard they hurt.

"Ethan, ohhh, guh, nnn, fuck me, fuck me and make me cum," I cried out.

"Yes, darling, yes, soon, my dear. Soon I'll pump you so full of my sperm and make a baby in you, maybe two. Oooh, your cunt is so good, Laura, I can only imagine how much better you're going to be pregnant. I'm so close, dear, so close to cumming in you." Ethan gripped my hips and began to slam in and out of me, harder and harder and faster and faster. I felt my pussy tingle and contract around his cock, followed by the sweet release. Another orgasm was coming fast and hard on top of that one, and Ethan slammed in me one final time. I came just after he groaned and shot his load into me. I stayed bent over the table for a moment, panting, until Ethan lifted me up and carried me back to the bedroom.

During the next two days I was in a state of constant arousal, and there was hardly a moment Ethan wasn't inside of me, either pumping me full of his seed or keeping it inside of me with his cock. I both hated and loved it; hated it because I was being forcibly impregnated with another man's child, but on the other hand it was the best sex of my life. He fucked me in every position, though he liked to have me on top riding him, taking his cum into my belly myself. Every time I thought about being made pregnant by him it made me both excited and horrified. He finally left Monday evening, a few hours before Rob came home. I jumped on Rob the second he came in the door, making love to him in the shower, praying he wouldn't notice how stretched out I was.

The next two weeks were the most nerve-wracking of my life. I barely slept or ate, and I was uncontrollably jittery. Whenever Rob asked me about it, I lied and said I was worried about fashion week, which would make him laugh and reassure me that I was the most talented designer in the business, and I had nothing to worry about. I loved that he was so supportive, but it made me wonder how he would react if I was pregnant. I thought about asking him, but I didn't want to broach the subject until it was absolutely necessary.

Sure enough, I missed my period, and a pregnancy test confirmed that I was carrying my father-in-law's child. I sat there staring at that little pink plus sign, the sound of my heart pounding in my ears. I looked over at the countertop where the test carton sat. It said to consult a physician for a more accurate result. That gave me hope. Maybe it was a false positive—people got those all the time.

Just then the bathroom door swung open and Rob stood in the doorway.

"Oh, sorry, babe, I didn't know you were in h...is that what I think it is?" he asked staring at the pregnancy test in my hands. "Is it...are you?"

I turned it around so he could see the result window.

"Oh my god, Laura, you're pregnant? We're gonna have a baby?"

"Yes, I'm going to have a baby," I said, which was weird to say aloud. Rob kneeled in front of me and took my face in his hands. He leaned in and kissed me, devouring my mouth hungrily.

"Sweetie this is so great!" Rob said.

"You're not upset?" I asked cautiously.

"Upset? Why would I be upset? If anything I'm surprised, cause you're on the pill and all—"

"Well it is only 99.9 percent effective," I interjected quickly. "I must just be that point one percent."

"I always knew you were one in a million." Rob kissed me again with more intensity, and I melted into his arms, secretly hoping that the test was wrong.

Two weeks later I went to the doctor who told me that I was indeed four weeks pregnant. As I lay there on the exam table, looking at the tiny spot on the ultra sound monitor, the reality of the situation hit me. I was pregnant. I was going to be a mother. This should have been the happiest moment of my life, but instead it was tainted by the fact that the father of my child was not my husband, and I began to cry.

But then I realized that this didn't have to be a curse. Even though he was trying to hurt me, Ethan had given me the gift of a tiny life growing inside of me, and I knew in that instant I loved this baby, regardless of its origins.

Rob of course was over the moon when I called to tell him the news. He wanted to call everyone and tell them, but thankfully I convinced him not to erect a billboard until I was in my second trimester. As soon as I got back to work that afternoon, my assistant told me I had a phone call.

"I hear you are to be congratulated my dear," Ethan's voice came over the receiver. My throat closed up. Of course Ethan would have found out. Damn that doctor. I was going to have to switch hospitals. -- To be continued...

12