Blackmail by Black Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

"I'm going to stroke you." He did.

His long, thick, hot cock moving back and forth sent thrills through her. He stopped deep inside her and wiggled his hips. Her eyes bugged as the head of his cock ground deep inside her and sent thrill after thrill surging through her body. She climaxed with a howl.

He was gone, but before she could sit up the head of Lorenzo's cock entered her. He was bigger, and he too worked himself deep into her slowly over a long period of time. Her pussy walls were separated further than ever before.

"Are you okay? He asked

Breathlessly, she said, "Yes, but it so big and feels so good."

Resting on his hands, he stroked her slowly. She felt his rod stretching her tunnel. It was wonderful. She reached up, grabbed him by the shoulders and brought his face close to hers, and said, "Faster."

He didn't need further encouragement. He banged into her with the speed of a sprint car leaving the starting line. She groaned as a burning sensation flashed through her writhing body as she climaxed.

They lay still for a moment as she enjoyed the afterglow of her second orgasm.

She started to get up but Clifford came into the room stroking his cock. "We're not finished Cindy. The agreement is that we would get to come once, but I didn't come and I don't believe Lorenzo did either."

Cindy started to protest but Clifford said, "An agreement is an agreement. So roll over on your stomach. We're going to fuck doggie style this time."

He placed a pillow under her hips to raise her ass. "You have a sweet ass Ms. Cindy but I like that pink between that bush of yours. He spread her legs.

"Don't forget protection."

"Damn, I did forget, Clifford said fining and rolling a fresh condom over his cock.

She added more lubricant and said, "This time you have to come."

"We'll see. He spread her legs again, crawled between them, and slowly slipped inside. He placed his hands on her hips and stroked her at a regular pace.

"Um that's good," she said adjusting her body to better accommodate his cock.

"You got a nice pussy Ms. Cindy and I'm going to take good care of you. He lay on her and with his hips and ass plunged in and out of her at a much faster pace and for a longer period of time.

It didn't take too long before she grunted at each of his forward strokes.

Clifford persisted. He enjoyed having his stomach against her ass, his chest on her back, and his hand holding her arms stretched in front of her.

She squirmed just before her body went rigid, and she climaxed with a shudder. "Oh, that was good. Did you come?"

"Not that time. Maybe later."

"You said you'd come.

"No ma'am, I said we'll see but I didn't."

He was gone.

She set up just as Lorenzo came into the room stroking his larger cock.

"Stay right there on the edge of the bed. We're going to fuck with me standing up." Before she could say anything, he gripped her ankles lifted them high and wide.

"That's a mighty nice pussy you got Ms. Cindy. Relax and I'll do all the work." He edged the crown of his dick between her lips and carefully inched his way into her until he could go no deeper.

"How does that feel?"

"If you go any deeper I'm going to split in two, but right there it feel good."

He pulled her legs together, lifted then high, withdrew most of his cock and re-entered carefully.

She moaned.

Flexing his hip, thigh, and ass muscles he gave her long, slow strokes.

She moaned continuously.

He pushed her legs apart and continued thrusting.

Her moaning never stopped.

Several minutes later her he pushed her legs as far apart as they would go. He didn't stop hammering her.

She craned her neck to watch his pounding and her breasts bounced back and forth with each thrust.

He leaned forward to fondle her breasts: he rubbed, cupped, massaged, pressed, kneaded, and thumbed her nipples.

She didn't protest because she was moaning.

"Do you like that?"

She didn't speak only nodded her head.

He pushed her legs to the side of her head and pumped his big, long cock in and out of her over running pussy. Pulling back he plunged one time as hard as he could.

She howled and passed out.

When she woke, she opened her eyes to find her head was hanging over the side of the bed and a dick hovering in front of her face.

"What, what are you doing?"

Lorenzo pushed his cock to her lips and cupped her small breasts that were hanging back and down. At the same time, her legs were pushed toward her shoulder until her feet were flat on the bed, spread apart, and a cock entered her pussy.

Surprised, she opened her mouth and Lorenzo slipped the head of his dick in. Clifford was fucking her pussy and Lorenzo has his cock in her mouth and his hands strumming her nipples.

Clifford steadily stroked her pussy. She was enjoying the taste of the cock in her mouth, and she jumped when Lorenzo took an entire tit into his mouth. All of the stimulations caused her to go ballistic. She wiggled from side to side, she arched her back up and down, she fucked Clifford's dick; she felt hands on her breasts, and then Lorenzo's tongue in her mouth.

Cindy was on fire. Every organ in her body was stimulated by the cocks, hands, and mouths of Clifford and Lorenzo. She was excited, she was thrilled, she was ecstatic, she was over whelmed, she was in paradise, and she was being royally fucked.

The session lasted well into the night. She lost count of her orgasms, and all the rules were ignored. She was fondled and kissed. Her breasts were massaged and her nipples sucked. She climaxed as her clit was stimulated by fingers and mouths. Sucking cock while being stroked became part of the session. It was well after midnight when Clifford and Lorenzo came into her without condoms and each time Cindy screamed in ecstasy.

* * * *

That night the tapes were lost. None of them lost their jobs. Cindy's fear of black men disappeared. This ordinary looking female with shapely legs, a figure-eight shape, and a willing pussy became addicted to black cock.

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12