Blackmail Ch. 01

Story Info
She will do anything to keep him quiet.
2.3k words
4.27
92k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike looked up at the tall residence in upscale London. He detested the dandies that populated this city who so famously call themselves the “ton”, but their taste in elegant houses were impeccable. With a determined stride, he climbed the steps to his query’s door.

The butler who answered the door was big and burly with a patch over his left eye and a permanent snarling look on his face. He looked down his crooked nose at Mike and growled. “May I help you?”

Mike put a determined look on his face and replied, “I would like to see Lady Wentworth.”

The giant of a butler turned around and started down the hallway. Mike stood at the door for a while a bit confused and with a huge sigh; he followed along making sure to close the door behind him. It was obvious even to an American like him that the butler was very untraditional.

He sauntered into the room that the butler indicated and with a low grunt, he left. Mike took that to mean he was to wait for the Lady in this pleasantly blue sitting room. It became apparent to Mike that Lady Wentworth loved blue for the dresses she wore to the balls and now it was devastatingly apparent with this elegantly blue sitting room. He smiled ruefully at the thought that she would probably have a blue fire if it were possible.

Lady Ambrosia Wentworth looked up from one of the many financial papers that littered her desk when she heard the heavy footsteps to her butler, Pig. She blew one of her slightly curly brown bangs out of her crystal blue eyes and wished that there weren’t so many interruptions this day.

“Yes, Pig dear, what is it?” She lowered her glasses down her straight nose slightly.

“Man. Sitting room.” Her hulking butler grunted.

Ambrosia smiled to herself as her butler stomped out of her study. Pig was wonderful and highly intelligent, but unfortunately not a man of many words. She whistled cheerfully as she bustled down the hall and the stairs to the sitting room.

As soon as she walked through the sitting room door, she stopped dead in her tracks. Michael Flanagan was in her house and admiring her favorite royal blue window curtains.

She had detested the man the very first time she saw him. He was by no means unpleasant to look at with his light brown eyes that held intriguing gold flecks, his tousled dark brown hair, and his tall fit build. With each dance she had with him, she came to the conclusion that he was full of himself. She delicately coughed to get his attention. He spun around with a rakish smile on his face.

“Lady Wentworth, how very pleased I am that you’ve agreed to see me.”

Ambrosia plastered a smile on her face and indicated a chair. “Won’t you have a seat? Maybe have a spot of tea?”

“No thank you, my Lady. Just here to tell you that I know that you’re blackmailing a great many members of the ton.”

Anybody would have to hand it to her, even herself that she was great at not showing any signs of distress on the outside. She wouldn’t have bet money that she stayed that way on the inside though. Her heart was pounding away and her brain was screaming her denial.

She smiled pleasantly at this and sat down on the love seat in the center of the room. “Blackmail? Me? Surely you are mistaken! Blackmail is for lesser people with no money and not to mention something only a man would think of. As you know I have plenty of money as my solicitor tells me and I am a woman. We know that the female gender is not of a proper mind to scheme as we are too worried about looking pretty.”

Mike chuckled and sat rather closely next to her on the love seat. “You forget that I am American and not English. I know women are a lot smarter and dastardly then the society gives them credit for. Drop the act, Princess, I’m on to you.”

Ambrosia looked him in the eye and glared. “Fine so you found me out. How may I ask did you do it?”

“Just a matter of asking around in the most seedy of ton circles and a bit of matching. Have you heard of the Devil May Care Circle?”

She stiffened up at the name and looked away, for she was only too well acquainted with that lot. They were a group of rogues and ruffians of the worst kind that got their kicks out of a certain game they played every week.

To gain a rank in the circle one would simply bring the best pick of the female population whether they are ton ladies or the lowliest of street misses. After a brief ceremony of sorts they would then proceed to shred the garments of the woman with a knife and while they held her down to the “sacrificial table” they would take turns raping her.

Not just in one specific whole. As Ambrosia learned, there are many ways to rape a woman. Her mouth twitched and a faint pang in her jab was reminder of that. After they were done, they would stuff money in the neither region of the woman and then shove her out of a moving carriage, which is how she came across her current butler Pig, he had saved her from more raping from sails at the dock she was dumped at.

Her poor body could only remember too well tricked by a member of the group and knocked out only to wake in that nightmare. She closed her eyes as the horrifying images washed over her, leaving her cold and unfeeling inside as if it had just happened a few minutes ago.

“I can tell by your silence that you do know them.” Mike whispered behind her.

In a stiff voice, she asked, “So you know the whole story do you?”

He was a bit uncomfortable at this question. “I don’t know the details, but I get the idea of what happened.”

She fisted her hands in her lap and abruptly turned back to him. Her gaze bore into his eyes. “Do you want to know? I assure you that when you hear all the juicy, horrid details, you would at least feel a bit of pity and gilt when you turn me into the authorities.”

“Then you are admitting to blackmailing certain members of the ton?” His eyebrows rose.

“Yes I admit to blackmailing people who hide behind the power of the ton. People who think that they could do anything they want and have anyone they want. It’s only what they deserve.”

“I guess there isn’t much else to do then.”

Before Mike could get up from the love seat, Ambrosia put her hand on his far cheek and turned his face toward her. His eyes widened slightly when he saw the slumberous look in her eye and the cat like smile on her lovely lips.

“Surely there is something we can work out. Are they paying you so terribly much that I can’t make it worth your while to keep my secret?” She asked in a breathy voice.

“They are paying me very well. Enough to triple the size of money I have set aside for my dream ranch in Texas. You will believe me that the sum I had stashed already is a sizable one.”

Her delicate hand lightly rested on his right thigh. “How about I match their sum, I do have more then enough money, and offer you a ‘servos’.”

His eyes narrowed fractionally as he peered at her. “What did you have in mind?”

“If you have to ask then I must not be making my point plain enough.” Her hand on his muscled thigh inched its way up making Mike shiver in anticipation. She giggled breathily with barely a blush to her face, as her hand rested on his rapidly growing adore.

“A Lady of your standing?” His breath caressed her lips as he leaned towards her.

“You and I both know that I am not known as a Lady and we both know that I am far from being a maid. What is that little name they call me?”

“Lady Wentwhore I do believe. I just thought you were a lady of misfortune labeled wrongly for what others have done to you.”

Ambrosia smiled at this in a devilishly manner. “Yes that was I at first, but to get the money for many businesses and the schools for the underprivileged and the shelters for the homeless mothers and children, one must turn their shame into their greatest asset. After the Devil May Care Circle took a go at me without my consent, I decided to take my ruined reputation and new predicament and become a mistress to where I was paid rather handsomely in money and jewels and it all went to business and my projects.”

She kissed him then deeply and sweetly as her hand rubbed his crotch. He was so much under her sensuous spell that he forgot that he was trying to talk her out of a mistake. Instead, he kissed back with all he was worth and raised his hands to her confined breasts.

When her horror of a deflowering happened, Ambrosia thought that she would never have any joy in the act of sex, not even when she was playing the regular paid whore. Now, as she kissed Mike, she realized how very wrong she was. If she wasn’t careful, she might lose something else more valuable then her senses.

With a practiced hand, she undid his pants allowing his lengthy member freedom. She stroked him slowly up and down, marveling at how long and impressive he was. Then she found herself wondering what the rest of him looked like.

Ambrosia left the love seat and went towards the open sitting room door. She closed it with a deafening click and turned back to Mike. With a purely seductive smile, she started at the buttons on the back of her gown.

He sat there staring at the erotic scene of her taking off her clothes and decided that one little protest was only polite. “You need not do this you know.” His eyes followed her undergarments down to the floor as he said this.

She walked towards him and kneeled before his length. Her graceful hands rose up to his shirt and started to undo the buttons. “Yes I do, I need to prove to you that what I can do for you would be worth looking the other way when it comes to my blackmail.”

His shirt was wide open and her eyes staid on his as she bent down and licked the head of his member. He nearly came off the seat with the jolt that one little act gave him.

“What are you waiting for Mike? Are my breasts not perky enough for you? Is my skin not smooth enough? Why don’t you touch me?” Her left hand squeezed first one breast then the other as her right caressed her slightly firm belly and stopped at the juncture of her thighs only hinting at what it might touch next.

He exploded off the love seat in an instant. She was driving him insane with her seductive blue eyes and her roaming hands.

“Don’t make promises you don’t intend to keep, Lady Wentworth.” He growled as he caressed her body with his and as his mouth feasted on her rip breasts.

“Call me Ambrosia!” She cried in ecstasy as her whole body bowed off the floor.

He couldn’t wait; he was about to burst with his want of her. With a harsh look into her eyes, he slammed into her violently. He hated the way she drove him insane with wanting her. She made him want her in ways other then her body and this lady under him that he was using so relentlessly scared him to death.

“Is this what you wanted, Ambrosia? Do you like me slamming into you, using you as if you were a common whore?” Mike panted into her ear.

She gasped with one particularly calculated thrust. “Yes I want you to use me like this! I only want to be your whore!”

She screamed her orgasm, which surprised her more then anything. What was only a myth to her was now brutal reality and reveled in the feeling of it. Her eyes were wide open, not wanting to forget this moment that an American gave her such great pleasure.

Mikes features looked as if he was in great pain and he shouted his end as a whole gush of his semen came rushing into her. He collapsed on her and she wrapped her arms around him, enjoying the feeling of his wait, and damp feeling of his essence dripping from her opening.

His breath was still harsh when he lifted up off her. With, what seemed like a great effort, he slipped to the side of her and pulled her face towards him.

“I treated you harshly, I’ve never acted like that before.” Came his whispered confession.

Ambrosia smiled taking this to be a great compliment. “I must admit that I’ve never really acted like that before. In fact I haven’t acted like myself ever since the first time you asked me to dance.”

“I fear that I’m forced to admit that there is something between us. Knowing what happened to you with those stupid pampered rogues in that so called circle, I can’t turn you in for your revenge. I will simply have to tell Lord Barrington that I cannot do the job he hired me for.”

He became confused at her sudden look of ghastly horror. She paled visibly and started to shake.

“What’s the matter?” Was his gentle whisper as he gathered her into his comforting embrace.

“He’s the leader of the Devil May Care Circle.” Came her terrified whisper.