Blackmail Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily teaches her captor what it feels like.
5k words
4.18
36.7k
12
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
498 Followers

As I walked I thought of Richard and all that I had lost. I made up my mind to get it all back. I somehow knew that the local police would somehow protect Roger and I knew that I needed some money.

That night, I stood on the corner and sold my pussy to seven men as I pocketed four hundred dollars. It was the first time I had touched money in two years. Risking being arrested for prostitution and knowing that I had been letting Roger sell my body for all that time. I decided that if I slept in the park and used only the minimum to feed myself, if I worked every night for a week, I could get a bus to California in a week with 2 or 3 thousand in my pocket. I just had to be careful because I would probably only get one shot at this. Selling myself to strangers was not a good start but at least I got to choose who did what to me and I got to keep the money. I reasoned that it was no different than what I had been forced to do. In fact I justified it by saying this was buying back part of what had been taken from me.

Without ID, I couldn't get on a plane and without the first thought as to how to get ID when I had nothing I could focus only on making enough money to go find Richard.

A week from the day that I walked out his front door, I was a free woman on my way to California to find my husband.

Sleeping where I could for the past week and bathing in open restrooms, I was dirty and tired. I did a load of laundry and bought a bus ticket to Los Angeles. Roger packed some of my sluttiest outfits and no under ware. Just before getting on the bus I bought three sets of cheap panties and bras. I felt that the simple purchase was part of me regaining what had been taken from me.

I had $2500 in my pocket and I wanted to leave the last two years and all the humiliation behind me. The only man that I wanted in my pants was Richard. I spent the three day trip catching up on my sleep and dreaming of finding a way to get Richard to forgive me.

Upon arrival I learned that LA was a big city. I found a room for rent and set out to find Richard. After a week in LA I was already down to $1500. I had called every R. Thomas in the book. I went to the library and looked for him on the internet. Just as I was about to give up, I saw this huge construction project with a big banner adverting "Construction by Richard Thomas Inc.

I found a paper and pencil and wrote down the number. As soon as I could find a phone I called the number and instead of asking for Richard I asked for their address. I knew my chances of convincing Richard to take me back were better if I could just talk to him in person.

I paid the $80 cab fare because the bus would take too long and I couldn't wait another minute. The cab dropped me outside the office of Richard Thomas Inc. I thought that my best option would be to tell Richard the truth, including anything he wanted to know about my last two years. I couldn't hide from the truth of what I had done and I couldn't ask for forgiveness without telling him everything.

Dressed in one of my more modest outfits and with holes in my shoes, I still looked like a hooker, but I had no choice. It was now or never.

As I walked thru the front door I took a deep breath and asked the receptionist if I could have a moment with Richard. Giving me the once over as a low life, she asked my name. Without thinking that I might be giving him a heads up to avoid me I said my name is Emily. Emily Thomas.

Before she finished announcing me, Richard came bolting thru the door. Before I could say a word, he took me in his arms and kissed me. He told the receptionist to cancel his appointments for the day and he ushered me out to a shiny new BMW Convertible.

As he drove he said Emily, I have missed you so much. As I tried to explain, Richard said don't say a word. You can tell me all about it later. Right now I just want to take you home. I have done well but I missed having you with me to share my life with you.

Richard had a beautiful home on a culdi-sac in a town called Hermosa Beach. He pulled into the garage and led me into the house. He laid out a pair of shorts and a comfortable blouse along with under ware that was my size as he said you look great I was hoping you would one day need these clothes I saved for you.He said take all the time you need to shower and freshen up. Then I want to take you for the best steak diner in town. I still hadn't said a word but Richard sat nervously in the living room waiting for me.

After devouring two massive steaks Richard with tears in his eyes said I couldn't find you. He said that when I left I was really mad at you. When I mysteriously received three videos of you doing all sorts of vulgar things I knew that if it really was you, you were somehow being forced to do these terrible things. I came rushing back to Kansas but with little money and medication for my ribs making me lose my focus, I went to the police. Even with the videos, I met one dead end after another. For a week or so, your office routinely said you were in meetings. Then they told me you had resigned your position.

Your phone stopped ringing thru and I had the car traced to a used car lot. They had no idea who had sold them the car, but your signature was on the sales document. I had the banks trace your credit cards but in two years no one has used them. Missing persons gave up when the trail went cold. I have been totally lost and I spend all my spare time searching for you. I have been back to Kansas at least a dozen times with leads on your whereabouts only to find another dead end. I have worked like a dog to build a successful company and I can see that you are not wearing my ring. It is my belief that you have been thru enough. There is no need for apologies, and you can take as much time as you need to tell me what happened. I would only ask that you not try to save me or tell me anything but the truth.

We have lost two years and I will leave it to you as to wither you want to forgive those that hurt you, or go to the authorities and make them pay.

I know you told me not to be apologetic but I need you to know that I am sorry I said. I missed you terribly and I had everything from my dignity to my husband and my child taken from me and I want you back. Richard never flinched when I said child. He just said lets go home, we have a lot of time to make up for.

On the ride home we were silent. When we got in the front door, Richard took me in his arms and we shared a long overdue kiss. I finally took a step back and said I need a minute to tell you or show you a few things before we can be intimate.

Not having a clue as to how to start, I asked Richard to bear with me and I reached into my panties and removed the posts in my lips. I handed them to Richard and said that my captor was named Roger. Yes he is the same Roger that I worked for. He had my pussy pierced. I then reached into my bra and one at a time removed the nipple posts and handed them to Richard as I told him that Roger had also gotten my nipples pierced. As he tried to hold me I said that isn't the worst part of it. I unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra as I said, he also branded me as I showed my husband the results of Rogers sick mind on my left breast. I said if it is ok with you I want to spend tonight in your bed making you understand how much I love you. All I have is an address, but tomorrow morning I would love your help in prosecuting this sick man to the fullest extent of the law.

The next morning I woke to Richard on the internet. He printed everything he could find on Roger and we spent the day learning all we could about this man and his associates.

Within a week, we had the police involved looking at past indiscretions of one Roger Young. It turned out the house was a rental but a few luxury cars were registered to Mr. Young. They were able to piece together a major investigation of missing money at the company that Roger still worked for.

About a week later we were told that his passport had been rescinded and that a missing child named Linda had been missing for six months in Kansas.

Richard hired a detective and located Roger living under the name Roy Young at a hotel in Missouri. Instead of going to the police, Richard hired the same agency well known in tracking and abducting fugitives.

Three nights later a very large man in leg shackles and hand cuffs was delivered to our front door. Richard in anticipation had a steel cell installed in the basement and we had them deliver Roger to the cell. Without releasing his restraints we left him there to contemplate his situation. He kept yelling that he could pay us well if we would just release him. Without seeing his face, I knew that Roger was in fact our captive. He had soiled himself and slept in it for three days before we decided what to do. Richard and I bought a home in the desert on the way to Vegas. We had a full cellar with steel reinforced concrete blocks built under our house.

In the month that it took to complete the project, Richard would use a garden hose to clean Roger's cage. We kept him in leg shackles bolted to the steel brackets in the floor and had his handcuffs and face mask removed. We fed him thru a slot in the cell wall and we kept him on edge by playing opera music loud enough to keep him from sleeping but also loud enough to drown out his complaining. It took me three days to build up the courage to go to the cellar. With Richard by my side, I went down the stairs and into Rogers view. When he saw me he cursed and said he would kill me. I just smiled and said I am having your brand removed surgically from my chest at the end of the week.

When he spit at me I calmly continued by asking him when he was going to the Cayman Islands for his money. As he continued to curse me I said I guess you have not heard the news lately but in Kansas they have located a pregnant 16 year old child named Linda Jones. She is three months pregnant and they are looking for a Roger Young for statutory rape. He looked at me and smugly said he didn't do it. I asked if he remembered leaving any DNA anywhere.

I then said there was this little discovery at a certain firm you used to work for. Federal authorities say that with a little luck they should be able to recover almost 10 million dollars from island accounts. There is a Mr. Young being indicted for embezzlement to which Roger said I wish them luck.

With Richard silently letting me enjoy my moment, I told Roger that two prominent construction firms in Kansas were being closed by Federal authorities for I think they said Bribing government officials. Owners of both firms were already in custody and oh yeah did I mention they were both named Young. In the footnotes it said something about a one year old little boy is in the process being reunited with his real mother and charges in that incident were also pending.

Roger just kept screaming vulgar things as he tested the strength of his restraints.

I said I know you have the money for a first rate defense in each of these silly cases but your little slut has fixed all that for you. When Roger asked what I meant by that I said over the next two weeks you are going to confess everything you did to me. Then my husband is going to transport you to a little house we just bought. We have some amateur researchers there that are always looking for human volunteers to test their latest drugs. We had to work really hard to convince them that you are human but they finally agreed to let you volunteer.

Since I know that you have not been keeping up on the news, I thought I might update you on two little things that won't be in the news. First is that the company you used to work for has settled for 8.5 million dollars with a very lovely young lady that was held captive for two years by her manager at the firm. Before you get too emotional about that, remember when I told you that your little slut had fixed all your legal problems? When Roger responded by continuing to curse me I said that the way she solved those problems for you was to make you disappear. By the time she is through with you, you will be wishing the police had found you. Nobody knows you were in Missouri or that you were able to slip past all those nice policeman to get to California. You are going to wish that you had legal problems because for the next two weeks you and I are going to play a little game. The rules are that Roger doesn't get to choose what order I take things from him. At the end of the two weeks, you will be more than agreeable to be transported to your retirement home for those nice Doctor wanabees to perform all sorts of surgeries to see if there really is a heart in there. When they are done cutting they will have all kinds of nice drugs to make you a better person.

Did I forget to tell you that one of those drugs was in that big old burger you ate about an hour ago? If their guess is right you should be getting a severe headache in about 20 minutes. Again he cursed me. If they are wrong you should still pass out from the pain this new treatment will cause. I have been told that so far everyone that has taken this pill has gotten deathly ill. This little red pill in my hand is the antidote. It works in most of the test cases.

I was just wondering to myself how much begging I could stand before I let you have this little red pill. Twenty minutes later I smiled at Roger and said I guess you are one of the unfortunate ones that get both the severe headache and the vomiting stomach pain.

Roger acted as if he had some kind of power over me as he said give me the red pill bitch. I said my diner is waiting and I headed for the stairs as I told him he would have to do better than that.

I returned an hour and a half later to find Roger crying and doubled up on the concrete floor holding his head and his stomach. It took a moment to realize that not only had he chucked but he had also ruined his shorts.

Like a good little host, I took out the garden hose and hosed his mess down the drain in the floor. I said you might want to remove those dirty trousers so I can shove this hose up your ass. He told me to go to hell. I asked him very nicely did I had neglect to tell you that without this darn little red pill you will just get worse until you die. Again he cursed me as I told him to have fun but I had an errand to run. He was struggling to remove his trousers as he realized I was going back up stairs. He started pleading for the pill as I shut the basement door realizing that sooner or later he had to give me what I asked.

I was only gone for 45 minutes but when I returned, Roger was a dark shade of green. He was in real trouble as he lay naked and begging doubled over in pain. I asked him if he had anything to say. All I heard was please help me.

Standing on the outside of his cell inches from this pitiful excuse for a human I said softly, that's not good enough. He was now begging me to tell him what it was I wanted him to say. I said that he needed to figure that out for himself. This time as I pretended to leave this 6'4 230 pounds of a man was balling and trying to convince me he was sorry.

I said you are in no condition to sign the bank transfers and the confessions but if you promise to do that when you feel better I will give you this little pill. When he immediately agreed to sign anything I wanted, I handed him the pill.

Within minutes he was feeling better as he told me to go to hell. I said listen you naked idiot, this was just a test. I want you to remember all these nice words you are using the next time you need a little red pill because I know I will remember them. He said go to hell, I just won't eat anything.

I said that would be real smart because I have a key to your new cell and sooner or later you will die of malnutrition. You are not supposed to know when these little viruses are consumed because part of the test is monitoring each patient's results. His response was to say listen bitch, I am not a patient. I dipped a dart into a special solution and with Roger sitting naked on the floor, I threw the dart and it stuck right in his thigh. As he reached for it, he blacked out. I used a special tool to retrieve the dart and went to bed.

In the morning I went down to find Roger scratching himself raw and begging for the little red pill. I said let me guess, you were comatose for about three hours and then you woke up to a terrible full body itch. Funny but I don't remember you eating anything did you sneak a pizza? Wonder how long you can be nice to me this time?

Alright I give up he said. Give me the pill. At that point I suggested that I didn't know if there was a red pill for this. He said stop fucking around this is serious. I mockingly asked him if that word he just used was meant to be nice to which he said please give me the pill.

I gave him the pill and told him I would be back in half an hour with a pen for him to sign a few things. He laughed under his breath at me for being so trusting.

When I returned I gave him some scrambled eggs and potatoes. I then handed him the pen and a confession for him to sign. He refused by saying he wasn't signing anything he hadn't read. He was cautiously examining his food before each mouthful. I asked him why he didn't trust me. He just told me to go to hell as he ripped the paper in half and threw it and the pen at me.

I just sat there and waited for him to finish his breakfast as he called me everything he could think of. When he had taken his last bite I asked if he was feeling anything yet. All he could manage was aw shit not again. I said remember how you promised to be nice? Without waiting for an answer I said sometime in the next hour you are going to lose the use of your legs. You will then lose the ability to move your arms. Your mind will be working feverishly but you will be unable to talk or to move. You will remain in that condition for about twenty four hours. You will be able to hear everything I say. He just said that didn't scare him. I said you will remember everything I say and for three days after you start coming around, you will be real eager to do whatever I tell you to do. I think for a few days I am going to really like you. As I left I said oh did I tell you there was no little red pill for this one but don't worry, everyone that has been tested on this drug so far has been back to normal in about five days.

I asked him if he wanted company until he lost feeling or if he wanted to be alone. When he didn't answer, I said isn't this fun? I think we have time for lots more fun before you leave. I really hope that you are on board with all the choices I am making on your behalf. I would hate to think that you needed to be punished for not following my demands.

I could tell that Rogers legs were going to sleep as he kind of fell on his side because his legs were useless. As I continued to watch his arms stopped moving and he got deathly silent. As I left I said I hope you don't mind but I have a few errands to run. You don't have to thank me but I just wanted you to know what I was thinking might be a bit of fun when you decide to please me. First you will sign all those pesky little documents that were presenting such bad vibes between us. After that you will shave your head and your pelvic area. I think cocks with hair are very untidy don't you? Oh yeah, I am going to take my first class in piercing and I think your nipples would look nice with a little ball hanging from them don't you. Before you really decide I need to let you know that I really don't know anything about tattoos and I am just too busy to learn. Over hear in this corner I have a little gas stove to heat and sterilize my prod. Since I can't do tattoos I am just going to brand you with this here little branding iron. I had one especially made with my first and last name on it. I watched the terror in his eyes as I asked if he thought it would be better to have my name branded on his cheek, his dick or both ass cheeks. I said before you choose, I am kinda thinking I might do all four.

Andi23
Andi23
498 Followers
12