Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
500 Followers

I left him to ponder his fate.

When I returned the next morning he smiled and willingly signed all the bank forms plus a lengthy confession. He gave me specific instructions on his deals as well as the whereabouts of Fred and John and I questioned him at length about Sammy and his hoods.

I handed him a razor and a mirror and watched him shave his head and groin panting like a little dog as if to say is this how you want me to do it.

When he had finished that task and returned all the sharp objects, he stuck out his chest as I took my first stab at body piercing. When he had a post in each nipple I thought he might look nice with a little angel hanging from his ears so I pierced those also.

He was just starting to be able to talk again so I asked him if he had decided where he wanted my brand as I fired up the little stove. To my surprise, by the time I was ready, Roger told me that he would like my name burned into his flesh in all four of the places that I had originally thought of. I said that since I had never done this before, maybe we should start on your ass to which he said that would be marvelous.

I heated the cattle prod and had him turn with his fat ass in the air. I stuck it into his left cheek and held it there as I smelled his flesh burning. All I heard in a very mellow voice from Roger was that it felt really nice. Can we do the other side now?

As I reheated the branding Iron, I had to admit that though it wasn't pretty, my name was clearly visible. I wasted no time in shoving the hot iron into his other butt cheek. Knowing that this big child would probably be in lots of pain for a few days, I held the iron as still as I could while it burned my name into his flesh.

I figured I would save the hardest one for last so I had Roger lay on his back as I stuck the hot metal into his left cheek. He never moved and he never complained as I left my name on his face. When that was done I said OK little boy, I need you to spread your legs real wide and use your hand to present me with your dick. He smiled and immediately complied. As I brought the branding iron forward I said now remember I need you to hold your dick really still because I am still new at this and I don't want to have to do this again if it doesn't turn out right.

As I stuck the hot metal to his manhood, I had the sense that he could feel the pain. I held it there as the skin burned. I wondered what it would look like if he were ever able to get another hard-on. As I removed the iron, I had to admit that each branding was better than the last and this one was perfect with my name branded on his cock in clear letters for as long as Roger remained on this planet.

I fed him and told him to be a good boy because I would be gone for a few days. I gave him a toothbrush and suggested he spend a few days' scrubbing the floor of his cell. The reality was I couldn't think of anything else that I needed him to accomplish. I left him two large tubes of burn cream and went to the post office to mail the documents to the Federal folks tracking down his off shore money and the local police who were still looking for Mr. Young and building the case against him. Both letters included a short memo about what they were receiving but neither had a return address. The letter to the local police included the information I had gathered on John, Fred and Sammy

That same day, I had to go to my lawyer's office to sign the release forms in my sexual misconduct case and the custody papers for my son to be returned.

Three days later I went to visit Roger. He had polished the concrete till it was smooth and he was done with vulgar words. He said hello Emily as I came down the stairs. I asked him if he was sore and he said it hurt like crazy but he deserved it. I said you will be leaving here at the end of the week. I will visit you from time to time to be sure they are keeping you in just enough pain but I will be busy raising my son. I need you to take one more pill for me. He said if I say please will you tell me what it will do to me. I said it will basically castrate you. You will never be able to get hard again. He took the pill and swallowed it as I said it's really kind of a shame because I would have liked to see what my name on your useless member would have looked like if you could get a hard-on.

I said at some point in the near future, my amateur researchers will probably castrate you permanently. I know they are looking so forward to meeting you and experimenting both with surgical techniques and state of the art pills that will do strange things to you. They are going to drill little holes in to your scull and they are going to fill you with all kinds of viruses and medications. They will probably keep you in a state just below understanding what is going on and just sensitive enough to feel the pain.

Hopefully when they are thru they will have discovered some way of turning people like you into real humans. If not I promise you that no one will ever miss you.

Andi23
Andi23
500 Followers
12