Blackmail Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said strip," she told him as she stepped out of her jeans. She pulled her socks off. "I'm stripping." She faced him in her bra and panties.

"Come on now, be the sexy whore you are. Dance for me as you take the rest off."

She glared at him.

He turned the volume up. She heard her orgasm and his cries. She winced, then nodded. "But if you want me to dance, I need music, not that."

Grinning at her from the couch, he silenced the TV again, but left the video running. He pressed another button on the remote, and the jazz she'd heard through the door earlier started again.

He gestured for her to come closer again, to stand in front of him, and she closed the distance between them reluctantly.

"Dance for me," he said. "Show me what a slut you are."

Susan closed her eyes and tried to relax into the music. She started swaying to the soft beat, moving her hips.

"Mmmm, yes, get into it... feel it."

She tried to shut out his voice, the smell of soured wine, the fact that she was in her underwear, to push away everything except the music... Everything including the fact that this was turning her on. She wanted to just lose herself in the music, to move with it.

"Be my slut, Susan, turn me on," he said, slowly sliding his hands up her legs, and then he sat back on the couch, running his eyes over her as she danced.

Moving to the music now, she began to run her hands along her body, across her stomach to her hips. He stroked himself through his jeans. Her hands moved up, over her breasts, to her face. She ran her fingers through her hair, lifting it up, then letting it fall down her back again.

Matt opened his jeans and pulled out his hardening cock. She turned in her dance and faced away from him for a moment. He admired her ass, one hand reaching over to caress it for a moment before he pulled his sweater off, followed by his tee shirt.

Turning back, her eyes still closed, she didn't see him slip his jeans off. She let her hands continue to wander her body. They ran down between her legs, she could feel how wet she'd gotten. Back up again they went.

"You're so sexy," he breathed, running his hands up her thighs again, then back down, his cock growing stiffer.

She continued her dance, trying to convince herself that nothing else mattered but the music as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"Mmmm... yes, show me those tits whore," he said as the straps slid down her arms and she let it fall to the floor. "Let me suck on them, bring them to my mouth."

Raising her arms over her head, to give him the best view, she leaned towards him. His hands moved up her body again, but instead of taking the offered nipple into his mouth, he pulled her down and kissed her hungrily.

The dance forgotten, she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. He kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her willing mouth, his hands on her breasts, cupping, fondling. She moaned into his mouth as he pinched her nipples.

She ran her fingers through his hair and he kissed her harder, rolling her nipples between his fingers. She loved it, and hated herself for letting this happen again, but knew that not only was she not going to fight him more tonight, but that she didn't want to.

Matt pulled back from the kiss. A little out of breath, she looked at him.

"Now the panties, Susan," he whispered a little hoarsely, then a little louder, "We're going to fuck and then, you are going to go home."

"Fast or slow?" she breathed in his ear, meaning the panties.

"Fast," he replied. No more dancing, no more games tonight. He couldn't wait much longer.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and quickly slipped them down and off. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto his lap. She straddled him and he pushed her down on his very ready cock.

"Oh yes, ride me, Susan!"

All the way in, one stroke, and she gasped, not expecting that. She took a moment to get used to it, then started rocking back and forth on him.

His hands gripped her hips, pulling her up and then down again as he thrust upwards.

She moved up and down on his cock, her breasts nearly in his face. His hands grabbed at them roughly and squeezed hard as she paused to move in small circles around him, then up and down once more. He brought a breast to his mouth and sucked the nipple hard, rolling the other between his fingers. Her head rocked back and she moaned loudly.

Moving a little faster now, she pulled his mouth from her breast and leaned to kiss him. He slid his tongue into her mouth as he slapped her breast. She grunted into his mouth, but didn't cry out.

"Fuck me whore," he groaned. He slapped her breast again.

She moaned at the pain and kissed him again, deeply, moving faster on him now. Feeling him respond under her, she kissed him harder, wanting him to cum for her, in her. She started to slam herself down on him, as he thrust upwards, burying his cock deep inside her. Over and over she impaled herself on his cock.

Leaning back, away from him, she put her hands on his knees behind her. Her pace slowed and she let him watch her fuck him in this new position. He reached for her breasts again and pinched her nipples again, smiling as he enjoyed the view.

She sat up on him again, then rose up, almost off his cock, then fell back on him hard with a cry. Again. And again.

He broke the kiss and spoke to her in a hoarse whisper, "Now make me cum, little slut." Once more she simply moved up and down on him, faster now, meeting his thrusts. She felt him swell inside her, and heard his breath quicken as he groaned loudly.

He fell back against the back of the couch, his hips bucking into her. She felt his cock explode inside her and that sent her over the edge into her own climax. Her own head fell back as she continued to ride him, his cum shooting into her. He grabbed at her breasts, so close to his face once more, and sucked her nipple into his mouth again. His teeth closed around it as she cried out with her orgasm.

One final thrust, and his hands fell away from her. She leaned against his chest, catching her breath.

It then occurred to her then to wonder if there might not be a camera in here as well. She shuddered at the thought.

He cleared his throat, "Susan."

She pushed up, her hands on his chest, to look at him, "Matt?"

"You need to go now." She nodded, and pulled off of him, his shrinking cock falling out with a soft plop.

"Don't try to come here again without my permission." She nodded again, gathering up her clothing, not saying anything.

"I was careless once..." He didn't finish the sentence, he didn't need to. She dressed quickly, understanding the unspoken threat.

Susan went to the door, not speaking, not looking behind her. Outside, she leaned against the door and fought back tears.

She had been so close... so close...

12