Blackmail Has Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers

"I'm not going to 'loose' anything! I'm going to give YOU the right to open me up and make me a woman. I'm not loosing anything, and you are not taking anything!"

I leaned down and sucked on one of her perfect nipples as my hand kneaded the other breast. "Oh my god, what have you done to me?! I need your cock so bad! Oh shit, Ron, lots of guys have sucked my tits before but, oh shit, I've never felt like this before, OHGODPLEASEFUCKMENOW!"

She had already positioned my cock head at her opening so I just leaned forward a bit and slipped right in an inch or so, making her suck in her breath. My tip reached her barrier and I paused for a moment. Too long as April tightened her arms around me and screamed "FUCK...ME...NOWWWW!"

I pulled back slightly then whispered "I love you, April," before my hips slammed into her and my cock was rammed home ripping through her hymen and nearly bottoming out.

"Eeeeiiiiiiyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaoooooiiiiiii," she cried out as the pain hit her. Her cry was soon followed by her words of encouragement, "Oh god yes Ron, keep going, don't stop, oh shit you feel so good inside of me. Oh shit, oh my god, oh, oh, shit, oh my god........oh Ron, oh fuck.........oh my god, oh, oh.......oh......OH.......OH FUCK!" and my sister came with a thunderous climax. Her body shook like she was on a rocket at lift off, her arms and legs locked around me as she held on for dear life. I kept pumping my hips into her and she slowly began to regain her composure.

Finally she was able to speak and she said, "Holy shit, that was so good Ron, I never knew it...oh Ron. Oh Ron........don't stop.............please don't stop. Keep pounding into me with your glorious cock. Oh my god............this is soooo fucking good! Oh jeezuz Ron, harder..........fuck me harder. You're going to make me cum again! Oh yes, my brother is going to make me cum! Fucking hell, how can you............oh my god......yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!" and she came again as her body convulsed beneath me.

I was really enjoying pumping my cock into her sweet pussy, but due to all my earlier activities, I was nowhere near my own climax. With that in mind, my focus was on giving my sister more pleasure than she had ever had before in her life! April's arms were wrapped tightly around my neck and she lightly moaned into my ear with each thrust of my hips. About every five or so thrusts she would groan out a soft "Oh my god," and then go back to her simple moans and groans. My hips began increasing the power of their thrusts and soon the sound of flesh hitting flesh was echoing off the walls.

April's head began rolling side to side after her arms flopped to the floor. Her body kept twitching as though she was having little mini climaxes that would last maybe ten seconds, just enough to make her feel really good. These went on for about five minutes. She had released her legs from around my hips and was lifting her hips in time with my down thrusts, increasing her pleasure.

I rose up high above her and grabbed her ankles one at a time then placed them on my shoulders which in turn greatly enhanced my angle of penetration. With my first real thrust in this position April groaned out "Oh fuck, Ron that feels SOOOOOoooooo good! Oh god it's so, so good. Don't stop, oh my god, Ron." She arched her back and rolled her head as a huge groan escaped her lips. When she looked at me with lust etched all over her face, I leaned in and kissed her long and hard. With her feet on my shoulders, this really increased my depth of penetration while at the same time I really came in contact hard with her G-spot. April came in a matter of milliseconds and her nails raked over my arms, while her stomach muscles bounced wildly throughout her climax.

April's mouth opened in a silent scream, I think the pitch was too high for me to hear. Her pussy muscles clamped down hard on my cock and I could just barely move my cock inside her. But move it I did, and she came forever as I rammed it home. Once she was over her climax I gently lowered her legs back to the floor and slowed my pace quite a bit.

I had found a pace that worked really well with mom and I tried it with April. It worked again. After about 15 to 20 minutes of this pace, my sister was nearing another climax. I really wanted to cum in her but wasn't sure about it. But then I realized that she had never mentioned my not cumming inside of her no matter how many times she had climaxed. Must be an okay idea to her.

My balls were calling out their need to erupt with another fountain of their hot white lava. I tried changing the outstroke from just straight in and out, to straight in followed by lifting my body on the outstroke while pressing my shaft up towards April's head. This caused each outward stroke to rub her G-spot hard with my entire length. My sister cried out the first time I did it, so I knew it would work just fine.

April's eyes shot open with that first stroke on her pleasure zone. My hips pounded hard into her and then pressed upwards hard on the outstroke, over and over again. "Shittttttttttt! Oh god Ron, you're...I'm...oh shit, you're making me cum AGAIN!" April's face contorted in ecstasy as she began cumming beneath me. "Ron......oh shit.......fuck me Ron.........FUCK me! Oh god.......Ron...........don't stop..........I'm cumming.........so.......hard! Oh shit.......fuck.......oh.......shit.......oh........my.........god yesssssohshitfuckdamnshitfuckmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Cum with me, cum in my pussy Ron, fuck me, oh shit!"

I cried out as my cock spewed forth its molten nectar with the force of a speeding locomotive. My lips found April's and we locked in the most passionate kiss ever, her cries of ecstasy smothered by my mouth. Our bodies molded together as we came back down to earth after our huge climaxes, then I rolled over and pulled her on top of me.

My hand started stroking April's back and she began quietly sobbing. "Oh April, I'm sorry that I hurt you!" I said. "I shouldn't have fucked you, taken your virginity like this. Please forgive me, I am so damned sorry..."

My words were stopped by her lips on mine and her tongue deep in my mouth. When April finally broke the kiss, she said, "You crazy guy, you didn't hurt me, you made me feel absolutely totally marvelous. I'm sorry I doubted what you said happened between you and mom. Oh god, Ron, I'm so glad I chose to let you be my first! This was so incredible...YOU were fucking incredible. I never would have thought my brother was such a stud! Holy shit, Ron!"

I rolled back over placing April on the bottom, then I gently pulled back and out of her, she seemed sad. I helped her stand on her wobbly legs and suggested we shower. April quickly said, "We'll shower together!" So we did.

We washed each other, an experience I definitely want to repeat. I spent most of my time washing four specific areas; her tits are divine and they felt wonderful in my hands. How can a pussy that feels that soft and supple feel so tight on the inside? But I've always admired her ass! Shit I spent like forever washing those perfect round butt cheeks. I loved that!

April washed me completely, as I did her, but she seemed to spend an enormous amount of time on one certain appendage of mine. I think she washed and rinsed my cock about ten times. My sister kept wanting to go down on me in the shower but I told her we didn't have enough hot water because it was going to take a long time to make me cum.

The phone was ringing when we got out of the shower so I slipped on my boxers and ran to answer it. It was my dad calling to say they would stay the night at a motel, rather than drive home after too many drinks. I told April and she yelled out "Oh goodie!" She jumped into my arms and said, "We can sleep together then!"

Well, we did share the same bed, and I do recall waking up a few times, but I didn't get that much sleep! April found out two things that night. First, she found out that she really likes fucking, or at least fucking me. Secondly, she found out that she is damned good at it, she's a fucking natural!

Three times we fell asleep with April on top of me and my hard cock stuffed inside her pussy, and three times I was wakened by my horny sister sitting up and riding me hard and wet. My balls had been thoroughly drained by my mom and sister so the first two times she woke me I was content to let her cum several times before falling back asleep. The third time she woke me that way I made her come twice before I rolled over and took the top position, then I pounded my salami into her relentlessly giving her two more hard climaxes. When she came the second time, I pumped her pussy full of my cum. Then I rolled off of her and we held each other until we fell asleep.

Once again I woke up to a fantastic blow job. April would not let me do anything to her other than play with her tits. She sucked me forever before I finally came in a thunderous climax, pumping huge globs of jizm down her throat. When I was finally finished spurting and she had all of the straggling drops, she lifted off my cock and said, "My dear brother, that was for giving me the best time of my life and making me feel like I'm the sexiest, most desirable woman on earth. Thank you!"

April giggled when I smiled and said, "It was my pleasure, sis!"

We showered together, exploring each other's body in a loving unhurried manner, then got out and dried each other off. But no sex, we were both content with what we had already enjoyed together. After a great breakfast – I didn't know my sister could cook so well – I wearily headed off to work. When I walked in the boss took one look at me and said, "My god, Ron, you look like hell. You must have a three day virus instead of just a one day type! Today's Thursday, why don't you just go home and take tomorrow off also. That way when you come in on Monday, we'll both know that you are over whatever the hell you've got."

I asked him if he was sure about it and he said, "Definitely, in fact I'm going to give you sick pay for these three days! You are a real good employee and you have never missed a day, so I feel I owe it to you." Hey, I'm not stupid so I went home and got there before April left for class. She never left the house.

Shortly after lunch I was slamming my iron hard pole deep into April's velvet tunnel when we both froze to our mom's voice, "Well, just what do we have going on in here?"

I had my cock as deep into April as it could go and my sis had her ankles on my shoulders so there was no way to hide anything. So I looked to my mom and said, "You get three guesses."

April finally exhaled when she heard mom reply, "Well now, I think I know but I'd feel better making a guess if I had a better look. Got room for a third?" And then she started taking off her clothes. But of course, what happened next is another story!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers