Blackmail Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Kneel down.” I ordered.

I thrust my penis into her mouth and moved it to and fro. She closed her lips around my penis. I felt her tongue on the base of my penis. She placed her hands on my hips. I think she was beginning to like it.

“I hope you’re enjoying this Sarah, you really do suck my cock beautifully.”

She looked at me in disgust and moved her hands away from my hips. I put my hands on the back of her head and began really fucking her mouth. I gently removed my penis from her mouth, as I did I saw the streaks of precome on her tongue.

“Get on the bed.” I ordered.

I got on top of her and my penis found its way home. I forced my tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately at the same time. I held her tight while I was thrusting my penis in and out of her as hard as I could.

“Hmmmmm.” she involuntarily murmured.

I looked at her and knew she was beginning to enjoy it. I felt her wetness on my penis. She moved her arms to hold me and caress my back; she moved her legs around me.

“Oh shit ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I can’t be enjoying this you bastard.”

I knew I was only a few strokes from her coming.

“Oh god oh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” she screamed as she came.

I looked at her for a few seconds while she had her eyes closed.

“I hoped you enjoyed that.”

“If you’ve finished I would like to go?”

I turned her around and put her on all fours. I looked at her pussy; it was now very wet and shiny. I shoved my penis fully in holding her hips.

“Ooooooooooooooooooooooh,” she yelled.

I pushed her shoulders down on the bed so I would get maximum penetration.

“Oh god you are so beautiful and sexy, it’s a pleasure to fuck you forcefully.”

“Oh you bastard, oh god, bastard.”

I was beginning to feel my sperm rise up balls. I had a tube of lubricating gel for lovers very close to hand. I grabbed the tube out of sight of Sarah. I removed my penis.

“Have you finished you pig.”

“Sorry it slipped out,” I lied.

I applied a lot of the gel to my throbbing penis. I moved it around her anus. She immediately knew what I was going to do. She clenched her cheeks together and tried to get free by wriggling her hips. I gripped her hips hard to stop her getting away but could not manage to penetrate her bottom. I raised my hand and smacked her bottom as hard as I could.

“Ouch you bastard.”

She momentarily stopped bucking and relaxed her sphincter muscle.

I applied a little pressure and the head of my penis popped in to her tight anus.

“No no no not up my arse please, no take it out.”

I took no notice and thrust my penis all the way in. I held her tightly and thrust in and out.

“Sarah darling you have a beautiful bottom, thank you for sharing it with me.”

“You bastard.”

I held her tight and thrust hard into her.

“Oh oh fuck I can’t be enjoying this.” she yelled

She was ready to come again. I felt her beautiful arse tightening again.

“Oh oh oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,” she cried.

I withdrew my penis, but I still hadn’t come yet.

“Sarah get a towel and wipe my penis,” I ordered.

She did as she was told and wiped it gently clean. She was looking at my penis.

“Have you come yet?” she asked

“No not yet, I’m going to come in your mouth.”

She looked at me with hate in her eyes, but her tongue was licking her lips at the same time.

I shoved my penis fully into her mouth. I could feel her tongue licking the shaft, licking the eye. She put her hands on my hips and bobbed her head back and forth fucking my cock.

“Oh fucking hell shitttttttttt,” I screamed.

I came harder than ever releasing my load into her mouth. I held her head so she would not move away, but she sucked my cock freely.

I was again sitting at my desk thinking about the events of the last few days, arousing myself. Thinking how life would be at the office with Sarah and Mark. Well I suppose I would find out very soon. I was still checking the computers logs from their machines. Nothing from Mark. But I noticed that Janet Hayes was actually in the office today, might go and say hello.

“Come in,” Janet ordered as I knocked on the door.

She looked at me bemused as I walked in, what would I want with her?

“Thought we might have a chat about a few things Janet.”

“It’s Mrs Hayes to you and secondly make an appointment with my secretary. Shut the bloody door on your way out.”

I stood there and looked at her sitting in her large leather chair at her huge desk. Her room was large with lots of photographs of sea life creatures, a few plants dotted around. The room itself was not visible from inside other rooms; the windows looked out to the world outside. She had a smallish hifi system behind her playing gentle classical music.

“Is there a problem with your hearing? I told you to get out.”

I ignored her and sat in the chair opposed her.

“Janet I’ll get straight to the point, I know everything about you and Sarah. I have many interesting photographs of you and her after your Chinese meal the other day. I was thinking these pictures could make interest viewing for some person or people.”

She stared at me, momentarily speechless.

“What do you want?”

She did not seem to have any fear in her voice only anger and hate.

“I want ten grand tomorrow.”

“Ok. Where should I deliver it to?”

“My house, you know where that is.”

I left her room and walked slowly back to my desk. Somehow I expected her to be much more difficult than that. Just to be on the safe side I had better hide the evidence and not keep it in the house. That evening I took all the evidence and went to a central London train station, where they have safety deposit boxes. I went back home and hid the key amongst the many keys I have at home. Probably I was reading too much into this but I somehow did not trust her. She is a very intelligent women and hates being put into this kind of situation.

I got back home and sat down with an orange juice and just lazed around reading a computing magazine, I’m such a nerd really. After about an hour the door bell rang. It was Janet Hayes, but she was not alone. There were 3 other men with her; they looked very much like plain clothed policemen to me.

“Thomas after our conversation earlier on today I have 3 policemen with me.”

“We have a warrant to search your premises sir,” one of the policemen said.

With that they all marched in. I sat on my sofa and continued reading my magazine, Janet sat opposite me. The three policemen began searching the whole house. They searched in places that I did not know I had places.

“Did you think that you can black mail me dickless prick.”

I looked back at her and smiled. After two hours of searching and not finding anything, I knew they wouldn’t, the three policemen came in to the room where Janet and me were sitting. One of the policemen looked at Janet and shook his head

“Be in my office at 9:00 tomorrow morning.”

“If I find out that you have black mailed Mrs Hayes,” the policeman continued “I’ll arrest you so fast. You be locked for so long you’ll be drawing your pension when you come out.”

With that they all left.

I knocked on the door of the office of Janet Hayes.

“Come in,” Janet said through the Door.

I walked in and there she was sitting in her normal seat, but also there was the personnel director in the room.

“Take a seat,” she said.

I sat down in the seat and knew what was coming. I felt a bit nervous I guess, but I knew this was going to happen; hopefully my ace up the sleeve was enough to save the day. But not sure how the following few minutes was going to play out.

“Due to your conduct yesterday your future with this company is now terminated. As you know the police have been involved and we have spoken to our solicitors. You are dismissed as of right now and will only be paid till the end of the month. We want you to clear your desk and leave the building immediately.;”

“I suppose I have only myself to blame and accept your orders with out any problems what so ever.”

I sat back in my chair and thought for a second.

“I would like to make a statement, but I think the personnel director should not hear it” I continued.

Janet looked at me and thought for a few seconds.

“Ok Harry it’s okay for you to leave the room.”

“I did a job for this company in Malaysia a couple of years ago. Simple really, set up his network, connected him to the internet, set up security and set a few extra pieces of security which would make it very difficult to track him,” I spoke.

“Well what has that to do with anything?”

“Well this guy loves me for this; I didn’t charge him a penny. Well he runs a pornography web site. You know pics and video and the like.”

At this point I took out a small electronic device from my pocket and switched it on.

“Wonderful little device this, switch it on and then no more electronics communications can occur in the near vicinity. It some how blocks everything. The same guy gave me this, always wanted to use it. I love gadgets don’t’ you?”

She looked at me and knew what I was getting at.

“Well, to continue, I have sent him all the pictures and negatives. I have given him instructions to distribute this to everyone in this company, everyone in your address book and infact everyone he knows. He can use it on his web site as well.”

She sat back in her chair and looked at me and was thinking of her next actions.

“Well if you hadn’t called the police I would have taken the ten grand from you and had sex with you the once. But even that I would not have forced you if you didn’t want to.”

She now looked at me and understood the exactly what I wanted.

“Well you have caused me severe stress with those police searching the house. The stakes are now higher, I want One hundred thousand. The money is to payable over two instalments.”

“Why over two instalments?”

“Well each time you bring the money to my place you’re going to beg me.”

“Beg you for what?”

“Beg me to suck my penis, to fuck you repeatedly, penetrate your arse, and come inside your mouth. You are also going to pretend to be madly in love with me and can’t possibly live with out me and beg repeatedly for more of everything. If you do not do this then we will have to do it again and again till I am pleased.”

Her knuckles were now white as she gripped the arms of her chair. She looked at me with pure hate in her eyes.

“I think I am going to call the police to sort this out. You are not going to black mail me.”

“That’s fine. I am not forcing you to do anything. As you know the police found nothing when they searched. Nobody can hear this conversation except me and you. When the pictures are released in three days time then your whole life will be destroyed.”

The reality of the situation was that I have no contact in Malaysia. Probably if she called my bluff I couldn’t do anything.

“Ok. Give me a couple of days to arrange the money.”

“I want a little taster now.”

I just thought of that at that moment.

“Remember how you are to act towards me.”

“My darling I want to suck your penis really badly, but don’t you think some one may see us.”

“Oh Janet I have waited ages to hear you say that. I am sure we’ll be safe for a few moments,” I said smiling.

I stood and looked at seductively waiting for her to come to me. She stood and walked towards me. Needless to say my penis was now fully erect. I put my arms around her and squeezed her towards me, my penis pressing against her. Our tongues met hungrily together. I squeezed her bottom and pressed her towards me even harder, thrusting my penis against her as hard as possible. She was playing the part very well; she was very hungry for me.

“Sit on my chair”

I went and sat on her chair and she kneeled in front of me. She was under the desk hidden from anyone in the room except for me. She undid my trousers and pulled down my underpants. She fisted my penis, moving her hand up and down. She put her tongue on the eye of my penis, moving it around the head. She took the head of my penis into her mouth, gently biting it.

“Try not to make any noise,” she asked.

“Oh god, I have been waiting for my cock to be in your mouth for my entire life.”

She took my entire penis into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. She placed her hands on my testicles, gently squeezing them. My penis was covered in her saliva. I could not help but thrust my penis to meet her bobbing up and down on my penis.

“Sorry I thought Mrs Hayes was in here,” Janet’s secretary said as she walked in.

My penis was fully inside Janet’s mouth, she did not move. Luckily for us she could not be seen by any one.

“I think she’s in the canteen,” I managed to reply.

“Why are you in her seat?” the secretary asked

“Err I was just setting something up on her PC. I think she you had better give her a few minutes probably her mouth is full at the moment.”

The secretary left.

My cock was now throbbing as much as ever before. I felt my sperm rising up my penis

“I think you handled that very well,” she said momentarily taking my penis out of her mouth.

She began again sucking my penis very hard, bobbing up and down.

“Oh fuck ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

I put my hands on the back of her head and held it as I pushed my cock into her mouth. I gushed into her mouth several times not releasing her till my moment was over.

“Did you enjoy that?” she asked

I sat back on the seat with my eyes shut, not letting her stand up. I looked at my penis and noticed a slight amount of sperm on it.

“Lick my cock clean.”

With that, she took my softening penis into her mouth and licked it thoroughly.

“Thank you for wanting to suck my penis and doing it with such enthusiasm. It was a pleasure to fuck your mouth. I look forward to you coming to my place and continuing to give me pleasure/”

She looked at me with hate but remembered our deal.

“I will be at your house with in a couple of days to complete the bargain, lover.”

I walked back to my desk pondering about possible outcomes when Janet arrives at my house. I have to explain that my desk has partitions around it so it can’t be seen by any one near me, not that any other desk is close by the way. I have two chairs, one for me and one for me, since no one comes to sit. I was sitting in chair leaning back, with my arms behind my head thinking about Sarah and Mrs Fletcher. My penis was fully erect, but I knew no one could see, so who cares. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I did not realise what was happening. Sarah was sitting next to me, my zipper undone and my fully erect little friend was out. She was sucking, biting and licking my penis. She suddenly stopped.

“I really enjoyed our time together,” she whispered.

She kept her hand on my penis masturbating me.

“I want you again and then again, do what ever you want to me, but let’s do it again.”

I was a little taken a back. Her hand was still on my penis. It was probably three hours since I left Janet’s room. With the thoughts I was having and her hand and mouth on my penis I knew I couldn’t last long.

“Oh god, yes okay when ever you like Sarah.”

She sucked my cock really hard for a few seconds and then moved her mouth away, keeping her hand masturbating me.

“The only condition is that you destroy all the evidence and you can have me as often as you want I promise. I just don’t want that to be between us in the future”.

“Oh god ohhhhhhh I think I’m.”

She lowered her lips on to my cock and took it all in. She gently bit it and squeezed with her hands. I came hard again many times in her mouth.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Sarah smiled and got up.

“I’ll come round very soon and we can discuss this further.”

Can you believe my luck? Up until a few weeks ago I hadn’t had sex for nearly three years, was a complete computer nerd. Now I have had sex with two of the sexiest women, the director of the company I work has given me a fantastic blow job and just had another blow job. The down side is I am now unemployed and about to leave the company and go home. But the up side is I’ll have lots of money. I feel absolutely great.

I sat at home just relaxing, having a juice, watching a little tv and reading up on security and hacking techniques, I am so boring and dull yawn. I thought what I’d do is set up three video cameras in the bedroom, discretely, to film my liaison with Janet Hayes. Since I had a few thousand I purchased some good quality sets. Set them up in the room so they could not be seen and could easily be switched on unnoticed. I would keep this for years to come, something I could keep to show of my prowess. I know it sounds a bit weird and I am giving the impression of being some one from the raincoat brigade, but honestly tell me which man would not do any of the things I have done given half the chance. I am just thinking that my current given luck with women is not going to last and need something to improve my right arm muscle.

“Ah Janet please come in, come in.”

She was in a dress and was absolutely the beautiful and gorgeous and sexy and anything else I can think of. I stood at the door for a few seconds with my mouth agape before I asked her to come in. We walked into the living room and she sat on the couch.

“Would you like a drink?”

“Anything will do.”

So lots of alcohol and a tiny sprinkling of soda. I had my usual orange juice.

“I have noticed that you don’t drink much if at all?”

“No I ‘m not a drinker, I get tipsy immediately.”

I think that was a mistake from me, should not be giving away too much about myself.

She came and sat next to me.

“I have the money with me. I don’t want to do this again, so one payment and one visit and that’s it”

“Come upstairs with me now,” I ordered.

I did not wait for an answer and marched her upstairs to the bedroom. I flipped the hidden switch so the camera started recording. She stood in the centre of the room for my admiration. I lifted her dress up to her waist and told her to hold it. I grabbed her knickers and pulled them down to her ankles and then off. She had her eyes closed while I was doing this. I turned her around to face the bed, standing just in from of it. I pushed her shoulders so she would lean over and rest on the bed, her legs straight and a bar bottom. I stood behind her slowly taking off my shorts and under pants. I put my hand between her legs stroking her pussy, not for benefit but to prolong the agony for her slightly. My penis now was erect and wanted to go home again. I was in no mood for subtleties.

I pushed my penis fully into her in one thrust.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” She murmured

I held her hips and thrust in and out of her as hard as I could. I could feel her wetness on me. I undid her dress from behind and pulled it down to her waist and undid her bra.

“I want to watch your tits as you’re giving pleasure to me.”

I could feel her hate building up, but she said nothing. Her tits now were bobbing to and throw freely as they were designed to do. I pulled my penis out of her.

“Kneel down,” I ordered.

She knelt in front of me, still leaning on the bed. I applied some of the lube onto my rigid member. I knelt behind her and placed my penis against her beautiful anus. I was hoping she would wriggle and try to stop me. She made no such sound, I suppose she did not want to give me that satisfaction.

“Ohhh ye oooh thank you for letting me use your arse.”

My penis was in her anus in one thrust, right up to my balls. I thrust several times as hard as I could and it wasn’t long before I felt my come rising up my balls. I pulled my penis out of her anus and masturbated behind her. I shot my load over beautiful sexy arse.

“Ahhhh thank you for this,” I screamed as I came.