Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Really sorry to interrupt Boss... sort of" Ben said with a leer, though he didn't sound too apologetic and he certainly didn't look away. "There appears to be a minor accident up ahead. Do you want us to find an alternate route or wait it out?"

"Let's wait it out. That'll give us time to teach our Sara here a lesson she appears to be having a hard time learning. So as practice to do what she's told, she's going to give you and Romelio a little show. Better if were stopped in traffic, I wouldn't want you to run into anything Romelio" Lucas laughed. "Go ahead and flip down your visor mirror."

The driver eagerly did as he was told and let out a low whistle. Sara was now clearly on display for all three men in the car. "I think you were in the middle of something when we were interrupted, go ahead and pick up where you left off Ms. Samms." Lucas said in a ridiculously casual voice, as if he was ordering her to sing his favorite song.

"I can't, please Lucas. Mr. Charles, please. I can't do this." The desperation in Sara's voice lit up Lucas's eyes.

"You can, and if you don't want me to have Romelio turn this car back to the airport you WILL do as your told. Now tell the nice gentleman what you were doing."

Again, there was no choice for her to make. Looking down to avoid their faces, Sara said quitely "I was fucking myself"

Lucas laughed gruffly again "And as you can see, she was really enjoying it. Go ahead Sara, show us how it's done."

Sara shuddered as she laid her head back against the seat and slowly reached over to rub her clit. She was still wet and goddamit she was still turned on. If she kept her eyes closed she could pretend they weren't there. And as she sped up, she unbelievably felt herself again on the edge of coming.

"That's enough for now boys. Sorry to be selfish but I am the Boss." And with that Sara heard two groans and the whiring of the glass being rolled back up. She opened her eyes and stopped rubbing herself.

"Good girl, Sara. That was quite a treat for them. Those boys haven't seen a cunt that pretty and that wet in 6 months. It was a nice show. They'll be looking forward to more." Lucas leaned back in his seat and spread his own legs, making his erect cock the clear focus for both of them. "But you haven't earned the right to come yet, so remove your hand."

Sara did as she was told and placed both hands to her sides. Anger, desire and humiliation coursed through her body

"Good. We're going to save that for later. Right now, I'm going give that gorgeous mouth a test drive. Come over here and suck my dick."

Startled by the gruff order, Sara hesitated. And then because she had no choice and frankly feared what else he would make her do if she didn't react quickly, she slid off the seat on to her knees and wrapped her hands around Lucas's cock. "That feels nice. But I told you to put it in your mouth" he growled as he pulled her face into his lap.

"You look so beautiful that way. I've wanted to see my dick in your mouth since the first day I set eyes on your picture." Lucas said while holding her head by her hair so he could get the best view. He pushed down on her head, forcing her take his who erection down her throat. "The next 30 days is going to be even better than I expected." he groaned.

And all Sara could do was hope that the house really was just around the corner.