Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara tries to turn the tables on Lucas...
3.6k words
4.39
60.6k
16

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car came to a stop in front of the house, Sara crawled back to her seat. Before getting up, she leaned sideways against the seat and put her head down on it. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and tried hard to slow her breathing. Her heart was still racing and she was flushed.

Lucas sighed deeply as he sat with his head leaned back and his hands in his lap.

"Unbelievable. Ms. Samms, you are quite a cocksucker. That was definitely in the top 10 of blow jobs I've ever had," He said as he tucked himself back into his pants and zipped them up. "And you know what they say, practice makes perfect. By the end of the month I expect you should find yourself up in the top 5. Jesus, I fucking needed that."

He reached out with his foot and gently toed at Sara's thigh. "Didn't even have to tell you to swallow, now did I? That's certainly refreshing," Lucas said as he looked out the window. "Great, we're home."

"Enough resting. Jump up there on the seat. It's time to go inside and fix your financial problems... and let some other folks get a chance to meet you." Lucas reached down and grabbed her hand to help pull her up to the seat. "Pull your top up. They won't be able control themselves if you walk in there parading those tits around." Lucas waited while she followed his direction. "Because we are just getting started, I will reiterate and clarify what I expect once we get out of this car. Are you ready?"

Sitting back on the seat, Sara pulled her dress up over her breasts and pulled the front of her skirt down around her thighs. The relief she felt at having being covered helped to calm her down. Though she wanted to forget about his rules, wanted to defy this asshole, she made sure that she kept her legs spread far enough apart to hopefully apease Lucas.

Lucas leaned over and squeezed her right knee in acknowledgment of her compliance with the first rule. "Apparently our lesson back there in 'traffic' must have taught you something," he grinned. "Oh, please tell me that it will take that kind of consequence to get you to learn. Watching you on the edge of coming while rubbing your pussy for three men you don't know... now THAT was worth the price of admission."

Sara gasped. "No. No Lucas. I'll do what you say. I don't need that." The thought of what she had done in front of those men shamed her so deeply she felt her whole body go hot and red.

"You're not helping yourself with that blushing. My dick is twitching back to life just watching you squirm," Lucas said as he moved his hand from her knee up her thigh. "I'm going to tell you what happens from here and what I expect of you. Are you ready to listen?" he asked.

Sara tried to answer but Lucas had moved his hand all the way up her skirt and was once again stroking her slit. She was still wet from masturbating and, though she hated to admit it, from having his cock in her mouth. She started to open her mouth to tell him she was ready to listen, and as she did he slid a finger into her wet cunt. "I'm... ohhhh, jesus... ahhhh," Sara moaned before she could stop herself.

Lucas grinned even larger as he slowly pulled his finger out of her pussy. "What was that Sara? Was that a yes?" he said with great amusement. "I'll take that as a yes." With just a moments hesitation he slid two fingers back into her incredibly tight cunt. Sara's eyes closed and her back arched. Stopping his movement, just leaving his fingers where they were, Lucas reached up and gently smacked her cheek with his other hand "Pay attention Sara. This is important"

Sara sat stock still "I'm sorry. I'm paying attention. I am," Sara said, as she tried with all her might to ignore the sensation of his fingers inside her. "This isn't right,"she thought "I won't let him make me come. I won't." Sara used all of her concentration to look directly into Lucas's eyes. "Go ahead," she said through her teeth. "I'm all ears"

"Oh no, kitten. You feel like all hot, tight wet pussy to me," and withdrew his fingers halfway while putting his thumb on her clit. He started moving it in a slow circle. "But since you said you're ready, here we go." He kept up the gentle motion and Sara shuddered. But she kept her eyes on his face. He chuckled. "We're going to get out of the car and you will thank both Ben and Romelio for the transportation and the lesson." Lucas waited while her face reflected her shame. "In the house, we will go directly to my office. The rules in office are just like in this car. I am about to go in there and transfer what is whole lot of money into your accounts. I expect to be able to see all of what I'm getting for that money. Do you understand?"

Sara concentrated hard on his mouth while she tried to maintain her composure. She knew that she was 2 circles away from coming and she wanted that so badly she could cry. There was no way she could stop it. "I do," she said with what little breath she could manage. Abruptly Lucas withdrew his fingers and pulled his hand from out of her skirt. He gave her that cruel, cold smile as he wiped his wet fingers on her skirt.

"Well, as long as you're ready, let's go." Lucas once again rapped on the glass behind his head. Within moments the limo door to her left opened. Lucas gracefully exited out the door, then turned around to help her out of the car. The first thing Sara saw as she stood was the grinning faces on Ben and Romelio as they stood behind the open door. Sara averted her eyes and ducked her head. She didn't believe she could be more embarrassed, but she'd been wrong.

"Ms. Samms, don't you have something to say to these gentlemen?" Lucas ask as he reached down and grabbed her chin, forcing it up so she was looking at both men.

"Thank you for the ride," Sara said. A phrase that caused all three men to laugh out loud.

"Dammit Boss, I really wish I could have had a ride," Ben said.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna need to ride something after that performance," Romelio, the driver, said with a heavy accent Sara didn't recognize.

"What else Sara?" Lucas prodded.

"Thank you for the lesson," Sara said quietly.

"What did she say?" Ben asked, with fake confusion.

"You'll have to forgive her Ben. Ms. Sims has recently had something quite large stuck in her throat," Lucas cracked. "Louder, Ms. Simms," Lucas ordered. "And be more specific"

Sara tried to swallow but found her mouth dry. "Thank you for teaching me the consequences of not doing what I am told," she said in a surprisingly strong voice.

"Well, I think I speak for both of us when I say I hope you didn't learn that lesson too well, Ms Samms," Ben said as he shut the door. "Boss - we're available anytime you need any help with 'lessons'."

"I think they'll probably be a few volunteers for that role, but Sara will always remember the first guys who watched her fondle her cunt in a limo, I can promise you that," Lucas said as he pushed her past the men, giving the driver a pat on the shoulder as he passed. "Way to keep it on the road Romelio - that must have taken some skill."

Sara decided to focus on walking steadily to the house and ignoring the laughs behind her. The "house" was more of a hacienda. The large, single story building was surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens, crowned by towering palm trees. It was a beautiful house, tasteful in its appearance with its architecture and colors complementing the surroundings impeccably. Sara took a moment to admire the whole scene. This was not what she had expected. That seemed to be a theme of the day.

Though she couldn't see the water, it was obvious that the house sat on the ocean. Sara could hear the tide and smell the salt water. The sun was dipping behind the house and Sara was sure it would be down in less than a half an hour. Under any other circumstances she would be excited to watch the sunset.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Lucas asked. "I think you will find this is an excellent place to relax and enjoy your 'internship'. You know, people pay a lot of money to visit a South Pacific Island and stay in a place this nice? You're really getting quite a deal," Lucas teased.

Sara whipped her head around to face him. "A deal? Are you fucking serious?"

"You know I am FUCKING serious doll. And the more you give me that attitude the more seriously I am going to fuck you. Keep it up," Lucas said as he pushed her toward the door.

As they walked up to the door, it was opened by yet another man. "Evening Boss, everything going as you wished?" said the man beside the door.

"Better actually, Josh," Lucas replied. "This one's got attitude, looks and she's kind of slut to boot. The trifecta!"

"Excellent," Josh said as he gave Lucas a high-five. "I assume we won't be seeing you the rest of the evening?" he said as he closed the door behind him.

"I sure as hell hope not," Lucas said as he stuck his hand up the back of Sara's skirt and stroked her bare ass. "I think Sara's going to need to blow off some steam before she meets the rest of the crew. We're headed to the office. Have James put some dinner in Sara's room in about a half an hour. I'll talk to you in the morning." Lucas and Josh shook hands and Josh turned to go.

"Come on Boss, just a peek?" he said instead of walking away.

Lucas made that low mean chuckling noise Sara was starting to understand meant something she was going to hate was about to happen. "You always were a 'tits man', weren't ya?" Lucas said with a laugh. He turned to Sara, "Ms. Samms, my friend Josh would like to see your tits. Unless I say otherwise, you should treat what my friend Josh wants as if what he wants is what I want. Do you understand?"

It took Sara only a moment to understand. She nodded slowly

"Then by all means girl, show him those gorgeous tits," Lucas said.

Sara reached up to her top and pulled it down over her swollen breasts. The material brushed across her erect nipples, causing them to ache more than they already were.

"Oh yeah. Fuck. Those are awesome. Not too big, not too small, nice and perky - oh man," Josh said as he stared at her. "Fuck Boss, look at those nipples? She could cut glass with those," he laughed as he rubbed his dick through his pants. "Are you sure there's no touching?"

"Sorry Josh, not yet. You'll have to wait your turn." Lucas grinned as reached out and caressed Sara's breasts. "Me first. See you tomorrow."

"Its good to be the boss, huh?" Josh said as he watched Lucas and Sara walk down the hall.

"You know it," Lucas said without turning around. He flipped Sara's skirt up to show Josh her ass as they walked away.

Sara's top was still around her waist, but she tried to pretend as if they were just walking through the house to talk business in this man's "office". That would be a lot easier if her breasts weren't feeling so heavy and bouncing sensually due to the high heels she still wore.

At the end of the hall, Lucas gestured to large double doors made of teak. "Through there Ms. Samms," he said as he opened the door and stepped aside to let her to pass through. "Are you excited about paying off your debt?" Ben mocked as he pinched her right nipple.

"Fuck you," Sara said for the second time that day. She wasn't sure what was worse, the degradation and exhibitionism he was forcing on her, or his constant amusement at her discomfort. Sara was going to relish refusing him as soon as he hit the send button on her debt.

"Yeah, I'm having a hard time waiting too, kitten. But we'll get there soon, I promise." Lucas grabbed her arm and directed her to a leather couch that was directly in front of a large desk made of dark wood. The entire room was wood in one form or another. The teak floor was covered in beautiful rugs. Behind the desk were two large and fully stocked book shelves. Between the two bookshelves, a large cabinet hung on the wall. To her right, the entire western wall was made of glass. Through the glass Sara took in the gorgeous view of the Pacific. Sara begrudgingly admired the style, it was actually very classy- something she wasn't expecting from this pig of a man.

"Do you like what you see?" Lucas asked.

"It's beautiful," Sara answered honestly.

Lucas put a hand on the outside of each one of her bare breasts and gently rubbed her nipples with his thumbs as he leaned down and put his mouth against her neck right over her jugular vein. "I have excellent taste, Ms Samms," he said into her neck. As Sara struggled not to throw her head back to expose her neck more, Ben pulled away and pushed her down on the couch.

"Ass on the leather, Sara. And I know you know what to do with those legs now, don't ya?" Lucas said over his shoulder as he headed to the desk. Sara stood slightly and pulled her skirt out from under her, putting her ass against the cold brown leather. She spread her legs apart a few inches and put her feet flat on the ground. Lucas didn't look up as the computer on his desk made noise indicating he was booting it up. He turned from the computer and opened the large cabinet on the wall behind the desk. In the cabinet was a huge flat screen TV. Sara could tell by the image that it was currently showing his computer's desktop.

Lucas turned back toward the desk, glancing out at her as he started to sit in the chair behind the desk. "SPREAD YOUR LEGS!" he shouted. Sara jumped, startled by his voice and his anger. She immediately moved her legs apart as far as she could.

"I am not going to keep fucking telling you this Sara. I want to see that wet pussy of yours whenever you are seated with me. Move your skirt!" he ordered, still obviously angry. "You know what? Fuck this. Stand up!" he growled as he came around the table toward her. He reached out and grabbed he by the upper arm and pulled her to her feet.

"I'm sorry Lucas. I'm sorry. I just... I'm trying." Sara was once again scared of this maniac

"Trying isn't good enough babe. Trust me, you keep defying me by acting stupid and you will regret it," Lucas said through gritted teeth. He grabbed the top of Sara's dress and yanked the whole thing to the ground. "Step out of it," he ordered. Sara complied without hesitation. "Now sit and spread, you little whore," Lucas spat as he pushed her back onto the couch.

Sara seethed. She really couldn't wait to see his face when after he paid off her debts she refused to obey him. This "you'll regret it" shit was getting tired. How much longer did he think he could threaten her once her debts were paid? It was as if the guy's brain was so strangled up by this control fascination that he wasn't seeing the huge flaw in his plan. Sara smiled slightly as she thought about how good it would feel to best him.

But the debt remained for the moment. Sara complied with Lucas's order and spread her legs as wide as she could. She placed her hands next to the outside of her thighs, leaned her head back against the top of the couch and took several deep breathes. When she opened her eyes, Lucas was leaning against the front of his desk taking her all in.

"That wasn't so hard now was it? Do NOT move from that position until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"I do," Sara said with a confidence she didn't actually feel.

Lucas walked around to the other side of his desk and sat in front of his computer. He grabbed the keyboard and, and as Sara watched on the TV monitor on the wall, with a few keystrokes brought up three webpages - her student loan, her parent's mortgage company and her brother's. "I assume you know enough to recognize these accounts?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, I do," Sara answered.

"Then you will watch closely." Lucas deftly made the necessary moves to transfer money in the amount of the outstanding balances on all three. It was over in less than 10 minutes. Her student loans were paid off. Her parents and brother's houses not just out of foreclosure - paid off. No more worrying about all of her family's problems. It was almost worth it.

"There you are. Are you satisfied, Ms. Samms?" Lucas asked and then he laughed out loud. "Of course I mean are you financially satisfied. I know you're not sexually satisfied... and you won't be until I say so"

The grin on his face was so self-congratulatory it infuriated Sara. She sat here naked on this couch flustered, confused and angry and there he stood in front of her so smug and cocky. "Yes" Sara hissed. She stood up from the couch and grabbed her dress frm the floor and quickly pulled it up over her body. "Thanks for your help. I'd like to tell you it's been nice but... fuck you. I'll be going now."

Sara turned and strode toward the door as fast as her heels would allow, fully expecting and fearing Lucas would grab her and drag her back. Feet from the door, a voice came out of the TV monitor.

"Do you like my cunt?" Sara heard her own voice ask. "I like my pussy, Lucas. I like to fuck with my pussy."

Sara stopped and turned toward the monitor. There on the 60 inch screen she watched with utter horror as she heard herself say "Sometimes I have to fuck myself," and then the Sara on the screen, who was spread wide open, began to vigorously rub her clit. Sara put her hands to her face, covering her eyes.

"You didn't really think I was that stupid did you, Ms. Samms?" Lucas calmly asked. If she thought he sounded smug before, the pleasure and gloating in his voice now was utterly intolerable. "You can open your eyes now, Sara."

As Sara uncovered her eyes the screen on the monitor changed back to a webpage. This webpage however was her email inbox. Lucas clicked on the address book icon opening the file. "I hoped you would honor our deal but I didn't get rich by trusting people. So now I have a little insurance. You stay for the month, you honor your part of our agreement or all these people," Lucas used the mouse to indicate her email contacts "will know what a slut you are. I'll email everyone on this list this video... which doesn't stop here by the way" Lucas clicked back over to the video. As he hit play, Sara saw herself crawl to the floor of the car and take Lucas cock in her mouth.

"Stop it! You can stop it," Sara cried and looked away.

"That's not all. I'll post it to Youtube and amateur porn sites and anywhere else that will give it wide exposure. No pun intended," Lucas smirked as he again pushed play on the video. This time the camera was obviously on the dashboard of the limo and Sara got a perfect view of herself telling three men that she liked to fuck herself, as she rubbed her clit and pinched her nipples.

"Oh my god. Oh god." Sara stumbled backward as she reflexively tried to get away from the video.

Lucas stopped the video on a frame that had panned in enough to get a great shot of Sara's dripping pussy along with her head thrown back in what clearly was intense pleasure. "I would actually have been disappointed if you hadn't tried something like this. Smart girls often think they're smarter than everyone else." Lucas walked slowly toward her.

Sara couldn't handle it anymore. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she realized she was truly stuck. There never was a loophole.

As Lucas reached her, and as if to comfort her he pulled her against him. Sara could feel his erection rubbing against her lower stomach. He was fiercely aroused. "You are mine for 30 days, Ms. Samms. You are mine and I will do with you what I wish. When I told you, you would regret it if you denied me what is mine, I meant it. Don't fight with me. I will fuck you, then I will ruin you." Lucas rubbed himself against her as he spoke just above a whisper. "Now...do you understand?"

Sara swallowed a sob. "Yes, Mr. Charles. Now I understand."