Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lucas reached their end of the table, he moved to the side of Lily opposite Doc. He placed a hand gently on her shoulder and squatted down next to her; the very image of a concerned gentleman. By bending down in this manner, his large body blocked Lily's lap from anyone else's view.

The other diners looked on with greedy interest, as it appeared that this might be turning into a real medical emergency.

"Lily, Lily, Lily," Lucas said so everyone could hear. "I told you those heels wouldn't be good for someone with back problems."

He slid his hand through the other side of Lily's skirt. Doc removed his thumb and concentrated on the slow, rhythmic tapping of Lily's g-spot. Lucas placed two fingers flat against her clitoris and rubbed very gently so that, to the guests, it didn't appear his hand was moving at all.

Lily didn't think she would survive this. She put her other elbow on the table and held her head in both hands while the two men continued to stroke, rub, and rock her. She knew she was so wet that the back of her skirt had to be soaked and she just prayed that no one could hear the wet noises Doc's fingers were making.

Despite her best efforts she let out another deep groan. Thankfully, her situation was so psychologically agonizing to her, the noise indeed sounded like she was in pain.

"I'm sorry Lily, I don't think you'll be able to make it back to your casita," Doc said in an authoritative voice. "A car ride would be brutal in your condition."

"She can stay in the Aero suite here," Lucas said as if the thought had just occurred to him. "I have the key. We should take her there."

"No, no...I can make it back home... sir," Lily said, tripping over the word "sir." "I don't need the suite, I couldn't possibly do that."

She had little to no hope that they would listen to her but she had to try.

"Nonsense, Lily," he said in his most authoritative voice. "You will stay here tonight. The doctor and I will see you up to your room."

The boss had spoken. They both removed their hands from her lap, causing Lily to gasp. Lucas looked at her with that ridiculous disingenuine concern on his face as Doc quietly wiped his hand off on her thigh. She was shaky and wet and a complete mess.

"Come now, Ms. Samms," Doc said with an evil grin of his own. "I mean... let me help you stand up. Let's get you to that room and see if I can't provide you with some relief."

The two of them were so enjoying themselves and their double entendres, they had kept up the ruse all the way to the room; each taking one of Lily's arms as if to support her.

Once they were out of sight of the guests, Lily did her best to wrestle herself out of their grip. "I am perfectly capable of walking on my own," she snapped at them.

"I am not so sure that's true, Ms. Samms," Lucas laughed, not letting go of her. "I think maybe I should have listened to you when you whined so much about the heels. Now shut up."

Lily bit her lip and tried to ignore them both. Her heart was racing and she felt slightly faint. Too much alcohol, too much stimulation. "It would serve them both right if I just fell out right here," she thought.

When they reached what Lily presumed was the door to the company suite, Lucas turned to Doc. "Go ahead and go back to the guests. I'll be there in a minute and we can both say our goodbyes. I just need to have a little discussion with Ms. Samms first."

"You got it, but just to tide me over..." Doc replied as he put his hand under the top of Lily's dress and gripped her naked breast in his hand, rolling his thumb slowly over her nipple. "I've been wanting to do that all night." He kissed her on the cheek then turned and strolled back down the hallway.

Lucas swiped a keycard over the door handle and laughed with a shake of his head at his friend, as he opened the door. The room was huge, and beautifully appointed. It looked exactly like an executive suite at a resort should look, Lily thought fleetingly, but they passed right through the room and into a bedroom. "And this is exactly what the bedroom should look like," she thought. A huge king-sized bed was the most prominent thing in the room. Ignoring it completely Lucas walked her over to a deep, plush chair and pushed her down into it.

Lily collapsed into the chair, thrilled to be sitting somewhere comfortable out from under the gaze of Lucas's guests. The electrical current that was running from her ass to her clit and directly to her brain was still arcing and she felt like there were sparks coming off of her, but at least it was more acceptable here, in private. Lily looked up at Lucas but was caught off guard when he gave up the power position by squatting down in front of her.

She looked at him like he had two heads.

"What?" he asked, sounding genuinely confused.

"Nothing, I mean... it just isn't like you to... you never..." she was truly flustered. Before she could think of anything else to say, she looked away from his face and blurted out, "Thank you for the toast out there, but you didn't have to do that.

"Of course I didn't," he said dryly.

"Why did you?" she asked, daring a glance up at him.

"Are you questioning me, Ms. Samms?" he asked, giving her an amused smirk but with a warmth in his voice rather than menace.

"Would I ever do that?" she said in equal jest.

"Hmph," Lucas said. "At least once an hour, like clockwork."

"You know that's not true!" she protested.

"As if right on cue," he said with a laugh. "Shut up, Lily. I know I didn't have to say those things."

"I said them because I can't stand those fake slags who have made a life out of playing holier than thou. I despise them and their hypocrisy. I am sure the things they said to you, or about you, were said in an effort to one-up one another on their virtue and worth... as if any one of them wouldn't fall to her knees under the dinner table... in front of her spineless husband... if given half a chance."

Lily was surprised by the tone of Lucas's voice. He was truly disgusted by the behavior of his clients. This was a little hard for Lily to wrap her head around...given that he was a blackmailing, bully, borderline rapist... sort of.

"But I also said it because I am 100% sure it is true," he continued. Lily gave him her own confused look. "I told you, when we met, that I knew you were smart. You were having a pretty hard time paying attention that afternoon... for some reason." And again he flashed her a sly smile. Lily swallowed hard to not make a smart assed comment.

"I gave that toast because you should know...though I'm sure you do... that what is between your ears is just as valuable as what's between your legs," he said with what seemed to Lily to be earnestness. "You are an intelligent, highly capable woman. It just so happens, that I am more in need at the moment of your sweet, tight cunt than your sharp mind. That doesn't mean it's not valuable. Do you understand?"

Lily could only nod. It was, by far, the most obscene ... and nicest... thing any man had ever said to her. She felt small tears well in her eyes, and struggled to fight them off.

"Clearly I've been on this island too long with no one to talk to, because that sounded like a really gross, incredibly sexist thing you just said to me ... and I feel like I should thank you," Lily said, not making eye contact with Lucas.

He did his now familiar deep chuckle.

"Oh, you're going to thank me alright," he said, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. "I'm going to go say goodnight to those pathetic sycophants. You will sit right here... do not move a muscle... and Doc and I will be back. And you will thank me...us... all night."

With no further warning, Lucas stood and strolled from the room. "You know the rules," he said without looking back.

12