Blackmail of Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
The blackmail continues...
764 words
4.03
71.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

When I got home that night I emailed Ms Marshall and told her to come dressed in her normal clothes tomorrow.

The next day I turned up to class like normal wondering if Ms Marshall would turn up herself or not. After a few minutes of chatting to the others, the door opened and wearing the long coat again was Ms Marshall.

She walked inside and stood by her desk again, removing the coat. She was wearing a dress that fitted her perfectly. It was perfect for a teacher. She was wearing 6 inch heels though so at least she kept something from the day before.

During the lesson I asked Ms Marshall over to my desk to answer a question. I whispered to her getting her to confirm she got the email and had kept to it, pointing at the folder while I asked. She nodded.

The rest of the lesson was a blur. I just kept watching her thinking about what I was going to do to her next. She kept catching a glimpse of me just staring at her and every time I would give her a wry smile. She would then look away quickly and carry on with the lesson, trying not to let it bother her.

At the end of the class everyone left and I stayed behind again. I walked over to the door and locked it and then walked back over to my desk. I could feel her eyes following me but not saying a word.

I sat on the edge of my desk, locking eyes with hers. "Stand up and remove the dress." She hesitated for a minute but then started moving. She stood up and walked to the front of her desk. She started to unzip the dress, letting it fall off her shoulders but holding it in place not wanting to let it go.

She dropped it to the floor but tried to still cover herself.

I caught a glimpse of her red panties as she tried to cover herself. "Remove your underwear." I told her sternly. She reached one hand into the waistband of her panties and slid them slowly down her thighs and off. She reached around her back and unclasped her bra. She was still trying to cover herself with her arms. I walked over to the underwear on the floor, picked them up and placed them in my pocket then walked back to my desk.

"Now sit on the edge of the desk and spread your legs for me." Again she followed orders after some hesitation. "Now I want you to get yourself off, right here right now, whatever means necessary."

Her faced dropped. "You can't be serious." She said but she knows I am deadly serious and knows I have the hold over her. She slowly reaches between her legs and starts rubbing her clit with her fingers.

She lets out a slight moan as the feeling begins to intensify. She forgets where she is as her body takes over. Her head rolling back, free hand rubbing her breasts. Her fingers are now working in and out of her wet pussy as I take out my phone and start filming her.

She is really going at it now, 2 fingers deep inside her pussy, playing with her own tits.

There is a puddle of cum underneath her. She had really creamed herself.

After a while she bites her lip so as not to make any noise and her body begins to shudder. I walk up to her while she is in the middle of her orgasm, I take her free hand and wrap it around my cock as she starts stroking me fast.

I can feel myself getting close as I pull her head towards my cock. She takes me in her mouth and after a while I release my load down the back of her throat.

I hold her head in place until she swallows the whole lot.

I pull out of her mouth and wipe my cock clean on her dress.

"Now clean up this mess that you have made."

I pull her hair leading her off the desk and push her face down towards the cum puddle in the desk. She knows she has no choice and sticks her tongue out and begins licking it all up.

After a few minutes she has managed to clean the whole lot of cum from the desk. She is curled on the floor crying and disgusted.

I zip myself up and head out the door without saying a word.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers