Blackmail Tarts: Airline Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it was.

The question I was excited to hear... my greatest fantasy... eating out my best friend... suddenly possible.

The question I was terrified to hear... the consequences of eating out my friend risky... it could change everything.

Yet, I answered based on lust, based on being the submissive in my own erotica story, "Yes, Mistress Laura," I moaned way louder than I meant to, unable to control myself any longer, even as I opened my eyes and looked into hers, "All I need is your permission and I'll be your pussy munching, cunt licking, submissive slut. Just say the word."

"Do it!" Laura ordered, surprising me, her voice firm and dominant.

"N-n-now?" I questioned, my second orgasm so close I could taste it... as she moved her hand away and shut off the egg inside me.

The seat belt sign turned off just as she repeated, "Yes, now."

I looked at Angela who was staring in awe, nodding encouragingly at me as our eyes met, as I tried to come to grips with the fantasy becoming reality... yet the risk of being caught in an airliner was huge.

Laura added, turning the egg back on low, "And don't you dare come again until your Mistress has had an orgasm."

I was shocked.

I had fantasized such things... but fantasy and reality are two very different kingdoms. Yet I quickly unbuckled my seat belt, urgently lowered myself to the floor between my best friend's parted legs, the egg inside me still vibrating, and stared at her completely shaved pussy... which was already glistening with wetness. Was she as excited to have me licking, as I was to lick her?

"Hurry up," she demanded, as her pussy stared into my eyes hypnotically.

I broke out of my momentary spell, leaned forward, extended my tongue and began licking. I had tasted myself off my fingers and off cock, but this taste was way stronger, tangier, directly from the source.

I was instantly licking eagerly, wanting to get her off and taste the full flood of her pussy juice, plus hurry because of the risky setting where I was committing this lesbian act. I knew Angela was watching, and probably even touching herself, but what if another stewardess came up front or one of the pilots walked into the cabin?

"That's it my weekend slut, discover your purpose for the weekend... to munch snatch," Laura said, the idea that the whole weekend was about licking pussy was both exciting (I was already addicted to Laura's taste) and terrifying (was she going to make me eat out strangers and my other best friends?). Yet at the moment it didn't matter, all that mattered was the here and now... getting her off.

I licked her pussy, parting her pussy lips and trying to tongue fuck her hole.

I sucked on her clit, tugging it between my lips... as that was what got me off.

"Oh shit, Natalie, don't stop sucking on my clit you fucking lesbian slut," she demanded, grabbing my head and shoving my face deep into her wetness.

I sucked aggressively on her clit while still trying to lick, eager to make her come... to taste her cum.

"Oh yes, fuck, yes," Laura babbled, clearly close to orgasm before she exploded an abundance of cum all over my face... her cum flooding into my open mouth, onto my face... baptizing me as an official lesbian cum craving slut.

I kept licking... loving the full taste of rapture.

I was still licking a couple seconds later when I heard a gasp, "Mrs. Green?"

I should have kept my head down, hiding my face, but my gut response was to look up.

The voice gasped a second time, "Ms. Sharp?"

I should have quickly moved away from the compromising position between my best friend's legs... the evidence totally incriminating... both my position and the wetness all over my face... yet, I was paralyzed as I stared at a student I'd taught a couple of years ago: Sophia, in a stewardess uniform, a sweetheart who was a determined volleyball player and very strong academically... and her phone was in her hand. Had she filmed this? Was she filming now?

"I heard a commotion and decided to come make sure Angela was okay," she said, her shocked face shifting quickly to amused. "Clearly you are."

Angela laughed, sucking on a finger, "Trust me, I'm fine."

Laura said, "Sophia, we can explain this."

Sophia laughed, "I think I understand without any explanation at all. You're turning your best friend into a pet." She looked down at me in a friendly way before adding, "Been there, done that."

Did that mean she had lesbian sex with her best friend and teammate Josie? I couldn't fathom. Yet, I couldn't fathom being on my knees, on an airplane between my best friend's legs either.

"You look really good with Mrs. Green's cunt juice all over your face, Ms. Sharp," Sophia commented, shocking me by her words and use of the 'c' word. Her sweet teenaged demeanour was gone and replaced with a dominance I often read about online. In stories where straight-laced nerds dominate teachers or cheerleaders. "Actually, I think you would look even better between my legs," she added, climbing over Laura and me, taking my seat. She turned to Laura and asked, "You don't mind, do you?"

Laura seemed rattled after being in complete control during her domination of me the past couple of hours. "Sophia, we need to talk."

Sophia shook her head. "No, you need to listen. I have some delicious evidence on my phone. If you want it to stay in my phone and not be sent to Principal Mather you will do exactly as you're told. Is that clear?"

Laura was speechless.

I was speechless.

I was mortified at being caught.

I was dazed with what my ex-student had just suggested I do.

I was confused by the gush leaking down my leg... although I could blame the egg.

I was terrified of losing my job.

I was stunned that the sweet Sophia was blackmailing us.

I was just generally bewildered.

"Now get over here, Ms. Sharp, I have the best hen present ever," Sophia said, spreading her legs and revealing both that she was wearing thigh high stockings under her uniform and, like Laura, wasn't wearing knickers. I briefly wondered how she knew this was a hen, but that thought was pushed aside as I stared at her pussy.

Also, like Laura, her shaved pussy had a slight gleam to it... as if she'd already been anticipating my tongue.

I looked up at Laura who just shrugged with worry before I lowered my face to my ex-student's pussy... trepidation and eagerness washing through me simultaneously.

"There you go, Ms. Sharp," Sophia moaned, as my tongue made contact with her wetness. And like the first taste of Laura, I instantly wanted more.

I no longer cared about the video.

I no longer cared about the consequences.

I only cared about eating Sophia's pussy.

Sophia continued, adding more consequences to the blackmail, "This weekend you two are mine."

As I licked, Laura pleaded, "Please, Sophia, we can work something out."

"We are. Ms. Sharp is working something out right now," she responded, as her hands went through my hair as I eagerly licked the heavenly treasure between her legs... trying to listen, while simultaneously trying to please the sweet pussy. "You two will be my playthings all weekend, and if you obey every command, I will keep the secret that two teachers at Walker High are lesbian sluts."

Laura began to speak, "But, I...."

"Angela, would you like your cunt munched?" Sophie asked.

She responded, "Sure, why not?"

"Go have a hot dinner," Sophie ordered Laura.

Laura again began to speak, "Please, I...."

Sophia again cut her off and ordered, "Now, Mrs. Green, or I send the video of you getting your twat munched to your husband as well as to Principal Mather."

I felt Laura brush against me as she got up, no longer protesting, as I kept licking the teen's sweet pussy.

Sophia asked, moving her hand under my chin and pulling me up slightly to look at her, "Enjoying yourself, Ms. Sharp?"

I should have lied, or at least pretended I wasn't enjoying the blackmail, yet I answered, "Very much so, Mistress Sophia."

I didn't realize I had used the term 'Mistress' until it had escaped my lips... twice in one day... clearly my lesbian submissive tendencies were deeply engrained in my subconscious.

"Mistress," she smiled, "I like that," guiding me back between her legs.

As I licked, she continued, "I told Josie all you gym teachers and coaches were cunt munchers, but she didn't believe me. Man, are the other three tongue twat ticklers too?"

I had to admit I appreciated the alliteration as I stammered, "N-n-no."

"Just you two?" Sophia asked.

"Yes," I nodded, before adding, "this was the first time, actually."

"No way!" she said. "So I was wrong, but eventually right." She laughed, "That's delicious."

"So is this," I responded, burying my face back between her legs, wanting to savour the sin... consequences be damned.

"That's it, slut," Angela moaned from six feet away, "did you really think we gave you first class seats out of the goodness of our hearts?"

Sophia added, as I licked, "I saw you two going into the bathroom and sent Angela in to talk to you while I headed to see if first class was empty; it often is because, let's be honest, the cost is exorbitant."

I looked up, dazed and shocked, "You planned this?"

"Of course," Sophia nodded, guiding my head back to her wet pussy, before adding, "the fact that it was a hen and that Mrs. Green was dominating you already made this the easiest seduction ever... I mean I barely had to do anything. I'd figured turning two teachers would be the ultimate challenge, but it ended up being my easiest conquest in a long while."

Part of me was furious at Laura for putting us in this situation.

Another part of me was exhilarated at my seemingly impossible submission fantasy suddenly coming true.

The two parts collided in confusion as I pushed the fear of the future out of my head and focused on the tantalizing sparking fireworks bursting on my tongue.

Sophia continued, "If you obey me all weekend, your secrets and cheating will stay a secret. If you disobey, your employers, husband and fiancé will not only know everything, but also receive videos of all our dirty little secrets."

She again pulled my head up and stopped me from licking her. I answered, feeling I had to agree because she had the video and also because I wanted to be back between her legs. I was already addicted to her pussy and enjoying the humiliation. I responded, "Yes, Mistress."

She said, turning my head towards Angela and Laura, to see Laura fingering the pretty stewardess.

"Eat me, slut," Angela ordered.

"I've never done that before," Laura admitted.

"So you make your best friend eat your twat and you have no intention of returning the favour?" Angela accused, as I watched and listened in awe.

"I knew her fantasy was to be dominated for a weekend, so I was giving it to her," Laura admitted, before adding, "plus, I'm always the domme."

"So you've never once eaten cunny?" Angela asked.

"Never."

Sophia ordered, "Go help your friend join you as a submissive pussy slut."

Oddly, this excited me. I wanted Laura to go along with me... to join me in this secret submissive show.

"Kiss your best friend," Sophia ordered us.

I pulled Laura around and kissed her on the lips... letting her get just the slightest hint of pussy taste from my lips.

Laura was startled at first, things had gotten out of hand for her very quickly, but after a moment of dazed shock, she began kissing me back.

After a few seconds, Angela pointed out, "I've got a pussy that needs licking... soon. I need to go and start serving passengers."

"Well you need to be served first," I offered graciously, pushing Laura's head not so graciously into the stewardess's cunny.

"And now you're going to love cunny," Angela said with a laugh as I held my best friend's face between the pretty stranger's legs.

After a moment, Angela moaned, "That's it, get that twitching tongue deep in my twat."

The experience of my forcing Laura to eat cunny was a major turn on, although it also made me want to be the one doing the licking. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth as I ordered, "That's it slut, eat that twat. Get that tongue deep in there and tongue fuck her."

I moved my hand to her pussy and began fingering her as Angela began grinding her pussy all over Laura's face.

"Don't stop, slut," Angela demanded, getting very aggressive on her face... which made me finger Laura faster... two fingers, then three.

"The whole fist," Sophia ordered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Fist fuck the slut," Sophia demanded, her tone totally no nonsense.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I made a fist and forced it inside Laura's very wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned, as Angela grabbed her head too, adding her strength to mine, somehow pulling Laura deeper into her wet box. I was in awe when my entire fist disappeared inside her.

"Oh yes, don't stop," Angela moaned, clearly close.

"Fist fuck her faster," Sophia demanded, the alliteration kind of hot... my wrist now cunt deep.

I obeyed, fist fucking her quickly, feeling a strange exhilaration at both the taboo of the act and from obeying.

Angela came a moment later, letting out a loud moan as I watched her body shake and her mouth tremble. The beauty of a woman in that vulnerable moment of orgasm is so sexy.

I kept fist fucking Laura, who when her head was finally let go, began bouncing back on my arm, moaning, "Faster, slut, fist fuck the hell out of me."

And for a couple of minutes, she bounced back, while I thrust forward going deeper, I imagine, than any cock possibly could (except for those freak of nature porn cocks) as I watched her cunt engulf my arm, going several inches up my forearm.

The pleasure was obviously intense, as Laura babbled like a bitch in heat, "Oh God, yes, faster, fuck, shit, oh fuck...."

Then she came... hard... Angela covering her mouth to silence the scream that would have alerted the entire plane.

When I pulled my hand out, there was a loud pop and cum leaked out of her and onto the floor, while my own hand and halfway up my arm was drenched. Instinctively, I licked my best friend's cum off my fingers.

"Clean all the cum off your friend's face, Ms. Sharp," Sophia ordered, a reminder of my teacher status, my almost-married status.

I spun my exhausted and sated friend around and licked Angela's cum off her face. She'd gone completely limp, and I needed to support her so she didn't slump completely to the floor.

Angela stood up and sighed, "I guess I should go do some work."

"I'll be there in a few," Sophia said. "I've got to finish with my pet yet."

"Take your time, the plane is two-thirds empty," Angela shrugged.

"Why don't you send the slut to go and get her snack from the pilots," Sophia suggested. She then snapped her fingers and ordered me, "Pet, come and get your snack from me."

I quit licking the wetness off of Laura, gave her a pitying look, and crawled back to my ex-student who hadn't left her/my seat... crawling back between her legs... resuming the licking I craved to give.

"I'm sure they'll have some warm cream ready for her," Angela said.

"Please no, I can't cheat on my husband," Laura pleaded, suddenly filled with fear.

Sophia scoffed, "You already have, bitch, plus I wasn't asking if you wanted to, I was ordering you. Now go through that door before I decide to send out some videos, including the new one of you eagerly riding your best friend's fist."

"Please, I...." Laura began, near tears.

"Now, you dumb cunt," Sophia interrupted. "You just got yourself another punishment. Now, if they want to they can fuck you in any of your holes."

"Let's go," Angela added, Laura no longer saying anything.

I licked the heavenly twat, feeling at home on my knees, between a pair of legs, licking twenty year old twat.

I heard Angela say, "Hi guys, we have a gift for you."

"Oh, she's hot," a male voice said.

"All three holes are available," Angela added.

"Very nice," the voice said.

"Have fun," Angela said, before I heard the door close... curious what they were going to make Laura do.

Part of me felt sorry for her having to cheat on her husband... doing lesbian things was one thing, sucking or fucking men was another thing entirely.

Part of me felt excited for her... doing a pilot had always been a fantasy... especially in the cockpit (which seemed to be the perfect name for it).

Part of me wanted to watch... the debauchery of Laura at the hands and cunt of Angela and now the pricks of the pilots somehow made this entire wild flight even hotter.

Part of me wanted to just lick cunt after cunt... imagining being made to crawl through the plane serving every woman on the flight.

"That's it, suck my clit way past your lips," Sophia moaned. "You're a natural pussy pleaser, I'm surprised you didn't know that before now."

Oddly, the compliment flattered me... I'd always strived to be the best at everything I did... basketball, work, marriage and sex. I sucked her clit strongly into my mouth, flicking on the clit with my tongue while simultaneously tugging on it with the suction of my lips.

"Don't stop, teacher pet," Sophia moaned, grabbing my head and pulling me deeper into her cunt... my face getting soaked by her wetness.

I had no intention of stopping... wanting to get her off... wanting to taste the full flood of her cum.

After a few more seconds I got it... a great burst of pussy cream splattered my face as I finally found out what a squirter was... it was like a fire hose shooting in my face... except yummy... and she drenched my face.

I kept lapping it up, like a kitty licking milk, until she pushed me away and laughed, "I think you've discovered your true calling."

Yet, I also still needed to come, the buzzing inside me had kept me on constant tease since before Sophia had walked in.

Sophia stood up and asked, reading my body, "Do you need to come?"

"Yes, please," I answered, so submissive... my long delayed second orgasm desperate to explode.

She grabbed the remote that had been sitting on Laura's armrest and pressed a button.

"Ooooh," I moaned, the intensity of the vibrations increasing exponentially.

"Beg to come," she ordered.

I looked up, saw her phone aimed at me and knew I was being filmed, yet so desperate to come, consequences be damned, I answered, using many of the terms I'd read in so many stories of straight women learning submissiveness, "Please, Mistress, let your bimbo teacher pet come like the submissive whore she was born to be."

She nodded, "And do you promise to obey my every order all weekend?"

"Yes, Mistress" I willingly agreed, tomorrow so far away and only the present mattering... realising I had now made that promise to two people.

"Declare yourself mine and use your name," Sophia ordered, looking down at me.

Again there was no hesitation, only utter obedience, my orgasm so close, yet still denied, I declared, through growing moans, "I'm Natalie Sharp, and I am a complete submissive pet to the young and beautiful Sophia."

"More."

"I swear I will obey my former student without hesitation. My only purpose this weekend is to please," I continued, the words so surreal.

"Come... four... three... two... one... NOW," she ordered.

I instantly moved my hand to my clit and rubbed it frantically, coming in under ten seconds. "Thank you," I moaned, before falling bonelessly backwards against the cabin's forward wall, as the intensity of the pleasure took over.

The orgasm seemed to last forever.

Pleasure coursed through every part of my body.

I lay there for a few minutes, before I recovered enough for a sudden guilt to wash over me.

Risk analysis hit me.