Blackmail Tarts: Arse Fucked 3some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you're so tight," Laura said. "This is an actual aerobic workout."

"Well work it out then," Kelsey said, cupping my tits and beginning to grind her hips up into mine.

I moved my hands onto the bed, one on each side of Kelsey for balance, as I had two cocks buried inside me... fucking me.

I'd never felt so full.

I'd never imagined feeling so full.

I could never imagine such an intense feeling... one of complete submission... where my will was completely at the whim of theirs... just like Laura had been completely at the whim of the two pilots earlier.

"Oh God," I moaned, "I feel so full."

"You're full of like fifteen inches of cock," Laura responded.

"Three times the size I usually have inside me," I joked, then realized I was insulting my husband-to-be... which made me feel guilty.

"I saved the ten inch cocks for tomorrow," Laura added, although I wasn't sure if she was serious or not.

I joked, "Only ten?"

"I'm sure we can find bigger," Laura responded, "this is Amsterdam," as they began to find a rhythm and fucked me together in unison.

"Fucking holy shit," I moaned, as both cocks pistoned in and out of me like a fine tuned machine. "Have you two done this before?"

Laura asked, "Does it count when we double penetrated Mrs. Appleton?"

"Our old babysitter, Kels?" I gasped.

"She is a nasty dyke, use to eat out your mom all the time," Kels revealed, adding shock on top of shock.

"No way!" I said.

"Yep, your Mom and my mom also love to play," Kels revealed.

"I'd do your mom in a heartbeat," I moaned.

"And I'm going to do yours," Kels added.

"We both will," Laura finally joined in.

"Why did you wait so long to add me?" I pouted with a moan, the pleasure all I was feeling now.

"I wasn't sure I could do it," Kelsey admitted. "I mean I wanted to, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Well, now you're ruining my cunnie and arse for George," I fake complained.

"That I don't feel bad about," Kelsey smiled.

Laura ordered, "Now it's your turn, Natalie. Shag yourself to orgasm."

"Ride both our cocks," Kelsey added.

"Yes, Mistresses," I moaned, obeying instantly... desperate to claim the orgasm that I had been stalking for an eternity. It was kind of awkward at first, trying to ride two knobs that were positioned in me at two different angles... but after a few fits and starts, I began to get the hang of it and I was soon riding two cocks at once. Kelsey held both my baps to help my balance and I eventually latched onto hers as well.

It was exhilarating.

It was satisfying.

It was orgasmic bliss.

"Come, you pervy slut," Laura ordered.

"Come all over my dick, you sexy fuck toy," Kelsey purred, squeezing my tits.

Unanimous permission granted by my Mistresses, I erupted in seconds, screaming, "Holy mother fucking bloody hell!"

I collapsed forward, the cock in my arse slipping out as my entire body was consumed with burning desire.

I then rolled onto my side and the big cock slipped out of my pussy and my cum leaked out of me as the most intense orgasm of my life tornadoed through me.

Kelsey rolled me onto my back, having removed her strap-on at some point during my lengthy orgasm, straddled my face and lowered her wet pussy onto my face for an Aussie kiss.

Of course, I licked my third different cunny of the wildest day of my life, including the gashes of my two closest friends.

Her scent was strong, her taste sweet, and I lapped hungrily, enjoying my new pussy juice diet.

"Oh yes, Natalie, lick my cunt like you should have been doing all these years," she moaned, grinding her pussy on my face.

I lay there and licked and licked while the oldest friend of my life used me for her personal pleasure... loving every second of it.

When she came, I eagerly lapped up all her creamy sweetness... my newest addiction... cunny cum.

The night ended with both Kelsey and I double teaming Laura's pussy with four lips at once. She ate her pussy while I ate my first asshole... which was surprisingly tangy.

Then we fell asleep with me in the middle and my best friends on either side of me... my head spinning as I drifted off to sleep thinking there were still two more fun filled evenings in Amsterdam... although I couldn't fathom how anything could possibly top this.

That said... I was wrong.

The End of part 2... but perhaps still really just the beginning.

Coming someday: Blackmail Tarts 3... the friends catch a flight.

12