Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't know about all of that stuff and if it means anything, if you're a slut I guess that means that I am too."

"No, I'm sorry," Hannah said. "I should have never made you do any of this shit, it wasn't right. I mean I made you dress up just like me and then I made you blow that guy and swallow his cum. I mean what guy would enjoy that."

"Yeah, well.." I replied, not wanting to let on that I didn't completely hate the experience.

"Wait, you didn't enjoy it, did you?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah Hannah, I completely enjoyed swallowing that guy's load." I tried to reply sarcastically so she didn't know my true feelings.

"Oh my god," said Hannah. "You totally enjoyed it."

"Alright fine I guess I did," I told her. I didn't really care that much that she knew, I mean she did just see me sucking a cock.

Hannah laughed, "I can't believe it! Looks like I made a friend after all!"

"I guess you did," I replied. "Now let's get outta here."

"What do you mean?" Hannah asked.

"Leave, lets leave and go home," I replied.

"The night just started," Hannah said. "We can't leave yet. Besides you said you enjoyed yourself. What do you say we have some more fun?"

"I did have fun in the moment but I'm not sure that I should have done that," I replied.

"Oh come on, you just said that you had fun and you called yourself a slut. Besides we already have the reputation of slutty sisters, so we might as well ride this thing out, we can be sluts together."

Hannah's argument was pretty solid, plus I was still pretty sympathetic to her.

"Fine," I said. "We can be sluts together, but first I need another drink."

"Oh my god, great," Hannah said. "Oh but first we need a name for you, how does Bambi sound?"

"Slutty," I said.

"Good, so the name fits," Hannah quipped.

"Fuck you Hannah."

"Hey you're the one that just sucked a guy off in front of your sister."

I couldn't argue with Hannah, she got me there.

12