Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was on fire. I had moved from disgust to lust, and I needed more. I groaned as I ground my hips back against the fingers in my cunt. Before getting to the point of no return again, I wiggled out of Bill's embrace, and dropped to my knees. I looked Mike right in the eye as I crawled seductively across the carpet to where he sat. I never broke eye contact as I ran my hands up his legs and started to stroke his limp cock. I bit my lower lip lightly and grinned before taking his cock into my mouth. Mike groaned as I sucked his cock back to life.

Bill was behind me, and I automatically spread my knees and legs apart. I kept stroking Mike's cock as I looked back over my shoulder, "Don't you want to fuck me Bill" I purred.

His pants hit the floor as Bill dropped to his knees behind me. I moaned when the head of his cock touched the entrance to my pussy. He entered me slowly as my mouth once again enveloped Mike's dick. The fucking this time was smooth and sensuous. I set the oral pace, and Bill was an expert at the slow slid in and withdrawal. I reached between my legs to lightly stroke my clit. I slowly and gently fingered myself to a small but intense orgasm as the guys fucked me. I was working Mike up to his own climax, when he stopped, and pulled away.

"Wait...not yet..." he groaned.

Getting up, he plucked some handcuffs off a table. "Let her ride your cock"

Bill laid back on the floor, and I moved to straddle him. Mike grabbed my wrists, handcuffing them behind my back.

"Kirsten loves it in the ass, don't you baby?" Mike whispered in my ear.

Falling forward on Bill's chest, I moaned a soft "Yes."

Bill held me tight as Mike pressed his cock against my tight asshole.

"...Mmm...easy...Mike...ahhhh...easy..." I tried to relax to allow him to enter.

His head popped past my outer defenses as I let out a little yelp. I involuntarily tried to get away, but Bill held me in place. Mike waited a minute to let me get used to him, then he pulled out a little before slamming into me.

"...fuckkkkkk!!" I screamed as my ass burned from the assault.

"You can take it bitch." He hissed.

Bill started to fuck me again as Mike hammered my ass. With the pace he set, Mike didn't last long. I could feel his cock start to swell, and soon a load of cum shot into my ass. Mike held my hips as his orgasm passed, then he rolled off of me and lay on his back on the floor.

I ground my pussy against Bill, trying to get hi to cum. He fucked me back in a relaxed, smooth rhythm, not letting me determine the pace. After a couple more minutes, he rolled us both over, and pulled out of me. I lay there, my hands trapped behind my back, not sure what to do.

"Roll over." Bill demanded. I did as I was told, and he pulled my hips up so that my ass was in the air, and my chest was pressed to the ground. My legs were pressed apart.

"...Wait..." I tried to move as I realized what was about to happen. "Bill...no...its too big..."

My protests were ignored, and the head of Bill's cock pushed against my ass.

I groaned as I felt my ass start to stretch to take his cock. "...Oh god...please...its so big...fuck..."

The pressure was unrelenting, and, as I gasped, and groaned, and begged, and pleaded, his cock was gradually buried all the way to his balls in my ass.

"Ready, baby...?"

I moaned in response, and Bill started to slowly fuck me in the ass. My body was covered in a light sheen of sweat as he slowly increased the speed and force of his strokes. He pulled my hands back by the chain of handcuffs so that my upper body was off the floor and my chest was jutting out. Mike was stroking himself hard again as he watched transfixed. My ass was on fire as I was pounded stroke after stroke. Finally I heard Bill grunt, and my asshole was suddenly empty as he pulled out. Seconds later I felt streams of cum land on my back and my ass.

Bill let go of the handcuffs, and I collapsed to the floor gasping for breath. Mike reached over and undid the cuffs.

"Get cleaned up baby. Time's almost up."

I staggered to the bathroom, and washed up. The guys had already pulled on their clothes by the time I emerged, and they watched me get dressed.

I tried to pull myself together before opening the door to the stairway. No one said a word. I walked downstairs to the front door. Jay was standing in the room to to my left talking to a nice, nervous looking couple.

He looked over at me, "Have a good time?"

I just blushed, looked down, and nodded. As I left the house, I heard him say to the couple, "Give me a few minutes to straighten up and its all yours."

12