Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, my cousin had just basically eaten me out." I thought. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. What he must think of me right now? I wanted to bury my head in my hands and cry, but couldn't. I had to see this through to the bitter end. I just hoped and prayed he had bought deception, that he believed I wasn't his precious Emmy, a slut yes, but not his little cousin.

When Brian stood I couldn't help noticing how hard he still was. That made me feel worse. There is nothing worse than a cock-tease in my opinion. He pulled his wallet out and started to take some money out, but I placed my hand over his to stop him. There was no way in hell I was taking money for what I'd just done. ""Keep your money." With that I turned and walked away without another word or look.

I made it to the dressing room where I fell into my chair and sat staring into space. "What have I just done?" My mind wailed. I sat there, worried as another thought blindsided me. A small smile slowly crossed my face. I must've convinced him, I thought. If he still thought I was his cousin he would never have touched me like he did. Oh please let me be right, I begged silently to whom ever might be listening.

I looked up as the door opened and the other girls started coming in and getting undressed. I glanced over at the clock and saw it was time for last call. "Oh thank heavens!" I thought as I stood and pulled my soaking thongs down my legs and tossed them in my bag before pulling out my jeans. I pulled them on without underwear because I just didn't feel like going through my bag to find a pair. I pulled my top off and debated over a bra, but decide against one since all I wanted to do was go home and to bed.

As soon as the bar was empty, the bouncers walked us out to our cars. I stood talking to Randy for a few minutes telling him I thought my little plan had worked. He told me was glad and gave me a much needed hug. As I stood in his arms he asked if he could come home with me but I told him not tonight. He told me that was cool and kissed me goodnight and walked to his car.

I sat in my car for a second then remembered there was nothing to drink at my apartment. "Damn, I can't just go home knowing there won't be anything to drink." I thought. I started my car and drove the short distance to the convenience store near the bar. I parked my car on the side of the building and killed the engine. I then pulled my money out my pocket where I had stuffed it, and started straightening it out. I hate having all my money folded like a strippers' wad, so I sat folding it all in half. I never noticed the car that pulled in behind me, blocking me in. When I got done with my money, I pushed my door open and stepped out. As I straightened I came face to face with my very pissed off cousin.

"So tell me Emily, are you my cousin now or are you still playing whatever game you were back at the club?" He pushed me back against my car and braced his hands on both sides of my head, caging me in.

I just stood there staring into his gorgeous, furious face. I couldn't think of anything to say. He leaned in close and put his face less than an inch from mine. "Damn Emily what the hell were you thinking?" He growled. His eyes narrowed even more before he demanded "How often do you pull that little act on the couch Emmy? How often do you let guy's paw you and then get off grinding into them?"

I pulled my head back as if he had slapped me and stared up at him. He thought I was whoring out. OH MY GOD! I started shaking my head even before I opened my mouth. "No Brian, I've never done that before tonight. I swear it." I could tell by the look on his face that he didn't believe me. "Brian come on…you know me."

He snorted and looked away. 'You know before tonight Emmy, I thought I did. Now… I just don't what I believe." He looked back at me and pushed away from the car. He took a couple of steps back and crossed his arms over his massive chest.

I took a step toward him and held out my hand. "Brian, I swear to you I would never do that kind of stuff. I just thought the more I flirted with you the more of a chance I would have of you not being sure it was me. Things just got out of hand on the couch." I watched him digest what I said.

"Ok, I think I can believe that. But let me get something straight here. You were scared I was going to bust you, right?" When I shook my head he continued. "Well…" he paused and my heart jumped up into my throat. " Did it ever cross your mind that now I have even more to tell the family?" he asked softly. "What is your mom going to say when I tell her what her little girl did to me on the couch?"

"Brian, no please, doesn't. My mom would kill me. You can't tell, Please!" I begged him.

He laughed before stepping back up to me. He touched my face gently with his fingertips. " What do I get if I keep my mouth shut?"

"Anything, just name it and it is yours." I grabbed his shirtfront and held on tight. I had to convince him not to tell.

A devious smiled played at the corners of his mouth before he pushed my hands away and grabbed my head. He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled my head back. I let out a yelp and stared up at him frightened. "You shouldn't say things like that Emmy, if your not willing to back them up."

I swallowed hard and forced myself to talk. "I meant it Brian. I will do anything to keep my parents from finding out. Just name your price."

"My price." He repeated quietly. He tightened his hand in my hair and pulled my face toward his, causing me to come to my tiptoes or lose a chunk of hair. "I don't think you'll be willing to pay my price, little Emmy." His warm breath washed over my face as I stood staring at him, not understanding what he meant. He bent closer and his lips touched mine briefly before pulling back to watch my reaction.

My mind was whirling. He had just kissed me and his eyes were telling me everything he was wanting to do to me. I couldn't believe it. This was wrong, he was my cousin. What made it worse was my body was telling me that I wanted the same thing he did. I started to shake my head no, but the tug on my hair held me still.

"So tell me Emmy, do I make that phone call or are you going to play nice?" He smiled down at me and at that moment I knew he would call my parents if I didn't do exactly what he wanted.

I closed my eyes while I tried to think my way through this. I was caught and had no way out, I had to do what ever he wanted. I opened my eyes and stared into his deep blue eyes. I was still hoping he was trying to scare me. There was a chance he wouldn't go through with this, but was only trying to teach me a lesson. I bit my lips and decided I really had no choice, I had to trust him. "Ok Brian. I'll play nice. Just please don't tell my parents." I begged quietly.

He released my hair and stepped back from the car. "Good girl. Now go get what ever you're here for, but hurry." He told me.

I started toward the store in a fast walk. I was about to round the corner when his voice stopped me. 'Emmy." I turned toward him to find him leaning against my car. He smiled at me. "Pick up some condoms while you're in there, will you. I only have one with me and I don't think that'll be enough for what I've got planned."

Shock washed through me as his words registered in my mind, freezing me to the spot as I stared at him with my mouth open. He chuckled and motioned me inside with a flick of his wrist. I made it inside and quickly grabbed a coke then slowly walked over to the aisle that the condoms were on. I stood looking at them at them for a long minute, trying to figure out if Brian had been serious. He couldn't mean for me to buy some for him to use with me, he just couldn't.

My hand shaking I picked up the brand I normally buy and walked on leaden feet to the counter. The cashier rang my stuff up and wished me a good night and I moved reluctantly out the door. As I rounded the corner Brian looked up and smiled.

"You looked scared Emmy." He stated before pushing away from my car and walking up to me. "Do you live far from here?"

"No. I live about ten minutes from here, just off the strip." I bit my lip and looked up at him. I was trying to convince myself he only wanted to chew me out in private, it just didn't ring true though.

"Good, I'll follow you." He turned and walked to his car. "Emmy…" he waited until I was facing him before continuing. "Better make sure you don't lose me on the way. I would hate to have to call and wake up your mom this late at night, just tell her what you have been doing with your time." With that he got in his car and started it, backing out off my way.

I jumped in my car and started it, then put it in reverse. Slowly I pulled out on the road with Brian right behind me and started for my apartment. I was shaking all over with fear and as much as I hated to admit it even to myself, with desire too. Thoughts ran through my mind at warp speed. Could this really be happening? Could the cousin I grew up with really be blackmailing me into having sex with him in exchange for keeping silent about tonight?

The trip was over much too fast for my peace of mind. I pulled into my parking space and grabbed my bag, opened my door and got out. Brian pulled in beside me, cut his engine, then stepped out of his car to wait on me. I slowly made my way around the hood and started toward my door without looking at him. I slid my key into the lock and pushed the door open, flipping the light on as I moved inside.

Brian stepped inside and looked around. He shut the door, moved toward the center of the room, and then sat down on my couch. "Nice place you have here." I could hear the sarcasm dripping from his voice. I looked around and took in what he must be seeing. My apartment was the basic, first time on your own kinda of place. All the furniture was mismatched, pieced together from what we could find, but the room was comfy.

Deciding to ignore his sarcasm I glanced at him as I tossed my bag in the corner. "Thanks. We like it. We got lucky when we found that couch on the street last week." I walked out of the room before he could say anything about that. Once in the kitchen I grabbed a cup and poured some coke then decided to pour him one.

When I walked back into the living room I found Brian leaning back with his eyes closed. I must have made a noise because his eyes snapped open. He stared at my face for a long moment before looking down at the cups I held. "One of those for me?" When I shook my head he held out his hand for it. "You need to go take a shower and wash that make-up off. You look like a painted whore with it on." He said. When I didn't say anything he glanced back up at me and took a sip of his coke. " Now Emmy. Remember you promised to do as I told you. I don't want to have to keep looking at you with that junk all over your pretty face."

I decided not to say anything about that. I just turned and went to the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I was so pissed off about his attitude I couldn't see straight. I ripped the curtain open and turned the water on before stripping and stepping in. Even though I always took a shower after work it just really got under my skin that he was bossing me around. Who did he think he was any way?

I quickly scrubbed my make-up off and washed my hair, then shut the water off. I open the curtain and reached for my towel, but it wasn't on the hook. "Looking for this?" A small scream escaped me as I stared up at Brian. He was holding my towel in his hands while his eyes traveled over my body, touching me everywhere.

I licked my lips and started to cover myself, but his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. "Don't." he ordered. "You were more than willing to show off your hot little body earlier, now you have no choice about it." He gave my arm a slight tug and pulled me out of the shower. He turned me to face the wall and stepped in behind me. "Put your hands on the wall and don't move them."

I glanced at him over my shoulder and saw he was getting pissed that I was taking so long to do as he said. I raised my arms and placed my palms flat on the cool wall and faced forward. I didn't know what he was planning, I just figured I was better off not watching.

"Good girl." He purred in my ear, sending a shiver racing through my body. "Are you cold little Emmy?" He didn't wait for an answer, just bent down behind me and ran the towel up the back of my legs, over my back then slowly over my arms. He rubbed gently, but the effect of being dried off by him was exhilarating. My flesh was becoming so sensitive to every touch, my nipples beaded begging for his touch, and my pussy began to moisten. I bit my lip to trap a whimper in my throat and had to concentrate not to push my hips back when he rubbed the towel over them again on his way back to my feet.

He slowly worked the towel up between my legs, rubbing my thigh, stopping short of my pussy. He then began to dry my tummy in slow, measured strokes that were driving me crazy. My breathing was becoming choppy and I began to shake all over. He brought the rough terry cloth over my nipples and the whimper I had been holding slipped from between my clenched teeth.

His hot breath washed over my ear as he purred "My, what a little whore you've turned into." When I didn't say anything he dropped the towel and cupped my breast in his hands, rolling my nipples between his fingers before pinching them hard, making my cry out. "Tell me what a little slut you are, Emmy." He ordered in a husky voice.

I couldn't think with my body doing a slow burn. My muscles felt like jelly and I had to lock my knees to keep from sliding to the floor in a puddle at his feet. He muttered something under his breath and his hands fell away from my breast. He stood behind me not saying a word, but I was too scared to look over my shoulder at him and have him see the flush of desire I knew was all over my face. I felt so ashamed that I felt this way toward him, I wanted the floor to open up so I could sink through it.

"Where's your room?" Brian suddenly demanded, opening the door then grabbing my arm. He propelled me into the hall, then waited for me to point to one of the two bedrooms. When I did he dragged me forward then pushed me inside, slamming the door behind him.

I stopped in the middle of the room and stared up at him with eyes that had gone wide. He brushed past me to sit on the corner of my futon then looked back up at me. He didn't say a word, just pointed to the spot in front of him. I walked toward him in a trance-like state to stand infront of him. He reached up and grabbed my wrist in his hand and pulled me down to my knees infront of him. He didn't release me, although his hold was loose as he ran his fingers over my pulse point in a slow caress.

"What am I going to do with you Emmy?" he asked softly. By the way he was looking at me he felt about as lost as I was feeling. "You do know I can't just forget about tonight, don't you?"

"Brian please, you said you wouldn't tell anyone." I whimpered softly, leaning in toward him.

"I did… but you need to be punished Emmy. What you were doing tonight was wrong." He told me. He got a far away look on his face, then tugged on my wrist, pulling me up and over his knees.

I began to struggle, not liking the position I was in when his open palm landed on my butt with a sting that took my breath away. Before I could draw breath back into my lungs his hand landed on my backside again, harder this time, bringing tears to my eyes. Over and over his hand pelted my now tender ass. I began trying to wiggle away, but his other hand had a firm grip on my hip, holding me still for his punishment.

Tears now running down my face I began to sob quietly. I lost count of how many times his hand connected with my flesh, all I could think about was the pain. Lost and at sea it took me a few minutes to realize he had stopped and was gently rubbing my stinging butt. With each pass of his hand the pain lessened. He rubbed first one check, then the other, his fingers slipping over and caressing the swell of my ass where my thigh began. With each pass his finger moved closer to my mound until he was caressing it on every pass.

My sobs slowed, then trickled to small hiccups as he smoothed my abused flesh. Slowly his fingers pushed past my lips and into the wetness gathered between my legs. I moaned quietly as he lazily circled my clit making it hard. I began to tremble as my body went into a slow burn of desire. I pushed my hips into his invading fingers and whimpered as he pushed one finger deep inside of me, setting off sparks throughout my body and mind.

"Mmm, what do we have here?" Brian asked huskily. "You're so wet, little Emmy. Do you like this? Do you like being touched by me, you little whore?" He asked. I didn't say anything. I just shook my head and moaned again when he pushed his finger deeper inside of me. He withdrew his fingers, then without warning his hand slammed down on my ass, making me yelp out in surprise and pain. He rubbed the sting away then slid his hand back down to stroke my clit, circling it, just barely touching me. "I asked you a question slut. Do you like it when I touch you like this?" he snapped.

Afraid he would once again slap me I whimpered a word through my tight throat. "Yes". I wanted to cry again from the shame, but bit my lips and tried to fight my body's reaction to his touch. His touch was like magic though, stealing away my control and making me want even more. I lifted my head and looked up at his handsome face. His eyes were watching his fingers as it moved over my sensitive core. He appeared to be almost in a trance as he slowly stroked me, driving me crazy.

He slowly lifted his eyes and stared into mine for a minute. Before glancing back at my ass. In a voice grown tight, he started talking. It seemed as if he was almost talking to himself. "I know this wrong, but dammit I can't stop. God after what you did to me tonight, and now I'm touching you and hearing you moan, I can't stop myself. I think in the back of my head I've always wanted you, I just fought it since you were my sweet little cousin Emmy. But tonight you pushed me past caring about that." He looked back up at me then and the hunger in his eyes stole my breath. "God Emmy, why did you have to push my control like that?" He demanded.

Without giving me a chance to say anything at all, even if I had known what to say, Brian wrapped his fist in my hair and tugged me up until I was straddling his thighs. He pulled my head back and his lips slammed down hard on mine almost brutally. As his tongue speared into my mouth a thrill ran through my body. He kissed me like all his control was gone, like he was starving and I my mouth was the only thing that would save him. His other hand roved over my body, touching me everywhere, pushing my desire higher. He took without asking and I gave everything I could. I knew this was wrong too, but I didn't even think of trying to stop him, just kissed him back, sucking his tongue into my mouth.

We kissed for what felt like hours before he broke contact of our lips and drug air into his lungs. He stared into my eyes the gently pushed me off his lap and onto the floor. When I was kneeling infront of him he released my hair and undid his pants then pushed them over his hip. I gasped when his cock came into view. It was huge, by far the biggest I'd ever seen. I had no idea how big it was, I just knew it had to be over nine inches long and about as thick as my wrist.

My eyes flew to his face, and I shook my head no. I small evil smile played around the corners of his lips. "Oh yes." He said quietly. His hand shot out and grabbed my hair and pulled my head into his lap. He using his other hand he gripped his dick and he lightly slapped my face with it. "What's wrong my little whore? You liked it well enough when you were grinding against it and getting off." He slapped my lips with it, then rubbed the head over my lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum glistening on them. " Open your mouth slut, and suck me." He ordered.