Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking up at him now with pleading eyes, begging him not to do this, but he just slapped my lips again then pushed his cock against them until I reluctantly open my mouth. He was so large I had trouble opening my mouth wide enough to wrap my lips around him. I had no idea what I was doing. I'd always drawn the line at sucking anyone. I hated the thought of having a dick in my mouth. I fought my natural instinct to pull away. With tears gathering in my eyes I moved me mouth over him slowly.

He made a sound of disgust then pulled his cock out of my mouth. "What the hell do you call that? Are you now acting like you've never sucked dick?" He demanded.

I shook my head and looked down at the floor. I couldn't look at him. " No, I never have. I never wanted to." I told him. My voice wavered and a tear rolled down my face.

He laughed softly before putting a finger under my chin and forcing me to look up. "Well Emmy, you're about to learn how, and you're going to act like you love it. Do you understand me?" I shook my head yes and he placed his dick back at my lips. " Now lick the head, then open your mouth and suck it in as deep as you can, while rubbing it with your tongue."

My tongue shot out and slowly licked the mushroom shaped head. As I tasted his pre-cum I discover it didn't taste all that bad and repeated the action again, slower this time. Brian groaned deep in his throat and whispered how good that felt. I looked up at him and watched as he squeezed his eyes shut. He looked like he was in pain. I started to stop, but his hips bucked and his cock slipped into my mouth. I closed my eyes and concentrated on what he told me to do. I took as much of his throbbing member into my mouth as I could, caressing it with my tongue the whole time. I took a deep breath through my nose and my lungs filled up with his masculine scent. It was intoxicating and I took anther breath then slowly started to bob my head on his thick shaft. I couldn't believe how good it felt having him in my mouth, or how excited I was getting as I sucked him even deeper into my mouth, until the head was butting against my throat. I almost gagged and moved my head and found that at different angle I could take more of him into my mouth. My nose was now buried in his black pubic hair, tickling it. I pulled my head up then pulled him out of my mouth to lick the head again before going back down.

Brian wrapped his hand him my hair and told me to use my hand like I was giving him a hand job. I brought my little hand up and tried to wrap it around the bottom of the shaft, but my fingers wouldn't meet. Slowly I started to pump it in time with my bobbing and sucking mouth. Before long I felt his cock swell and throb, then I felt his hot cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed by reflex and discover it tasted really good. After that I started sucking harder, trying to get all I could from him.

As his dick twitched and the last of his cum drizzled into my mouth, I felt his hands smoothing my hair. I looked up as I licked his now softening member, and he smiled at me. "Not bad my little whore. Now come here."

I hated being called that, but I stood up and moved to the futon and sat where he had patted. He turned toward me and kissed me softly. He cupped my face in his hand before sliding it down my neck to my shoulder, then pushed me back onto the bed. I looked up at his face as he loomed over me, shocked by the desire building in me. His eyes traveled my body and I had to fight the urge to pull his shirt off so I could touch his flesh.

"Damn Emmy, I want to touch you all over, I just don't know where to start." He looked back up at my face and stared me in the eyes. "So Emmy, do we stop now or do we finish this?" he asked softly.

My hands started moving before my mind had even decided what to do. They pulled his shirt up over his flat stomach, baring his nice six-pack, then up under his arms. I let go of the shirt and ran my hands over his hairy chest, loving the feeling of it beneath my fingers. He groaned deep in his throat as my palms slid over his ribcage and my fingertips found his brown little nipples and stroked them.

He tore his body away and ripped his shirt off, tossing it to the floor before falling back on me and kissing my face all over. I tangled my hand in his hair and pulled his mouth to mine for a deep, hungry kiss. Our tongues dueled, sliding against one another, before retreating, to stab back again. Our hands raced over flesh turned feverish with need, fighting to feel as much as possible.

His lips tore from mine, then went on a journey that soon had me withering beneath him. His tongue lapped at my nipple before his teeth pulled it deep into his hot, hungry mouth. He growled something against my skin that sent tingles through out my body, causing my womb to contract. My hips bucked off the bed and contacted with his before his weight pinned me to the futon again, grinding into me.

Stars exploded behind my eyelids and I moaned as his teeth tugged my nipple harder. I bit my lips to stop myself from begging him to touch me where I most needed to be touched. As if reading my mind his hand slid over my quivering stomach, then over my smooth mound. Slowly his fingers parted my pussy lips, then they were pushing inside of me, stretching me. A scream escaped my throat as his fingers pushed deeper into me and his thumb found my clit and began to circle it.

He raised his head from my breast to watch my face as his fingers moved inside of me. "You like that don't you, slut?" His voice was raspy and moved over my nerve endings like caress. I whimpered and shook my head. "No Emmy, tell me you like it, and that you're my slut now." He demanded.

At that moment I would've done anything he wanted. I could feel my orgasm building, stretching my nerves and setting fire to my blood. I stared him deep in the eyes and shook my head again as I answered his command. " Yes Brian, I love it, and yes I am your slut now. Just don't stop, please." I begged.

He smiled down at me for a second before moving down my body and replacing his thumb with his mouth. I screamed again and bucked my hips against his mouth. His arm wrapped around my hips and held me to the bed as his tongue drove me crazy. It rubbed my clit then stabbed into me, only to pull back out again. It was so much more intense than anything I'd ever done before. I couldn't draw air into my straining lungs. I started to thrash my head back and forth as I rode the waves of pleasure his mouth was setting off throughout my body.

As the first surge of my orgasm hit I screamed again, wrapping my hands in his hair and pulling him closer to my pulsating pussy. His hand grabbed my wrists and before I knew what he was doing he was pinning my arms above my head as his hips settled between mine. I looked up at him dazed before I realized he was about to enter me. "Brian, NO." He stopped for a second then pushed forward, slipping into my soaking wet sheath. I whimpered and shook my head as he pushed forward, stretching me to the point of pain. "Brain stop, please." I begged. "The protection," I panted as he pushed the rest of the way into me, bottoming out.

"Fuck it" he rasped, then started to move. He pulled almost all the way out then slammed home again, making my cry out in pain and pleasure. God he was so huge, I felt stuffed full, like I had never been before. His pace was slow and deliberate as he moved inside of me, over me, rubbing my nipples with his torso, making my bite me lips to contain a scream.

My body began to slowly adjust to his size, and every time he moved new sensations would build onto of old ones. I felt like I was burning up from the inside out. My flesh was super sensitive and my head felt like it was about to explode. I looked down my body, to where we were connected, and couldn't tell where I ended and he began. It blew my mind to watch his dick sliding into me.

I looked up at his face to find him watching me closely. As our eyes held, his hand worked it way between our bodies to pinch my clit between his fingers. I moaned and arched my hips off the bed, wrapping my legs around his hips. I hesitantly began to move with him, my hips matching his every trust.

He threw his head back and hammered into me as he continued to roll my clit between his fingers. The combined sensations soon sent me over the edge. I fought against his hand holding my arms above my head as my hips rocked hard against him. My pussy grabbed at his cock as I began to pulsate with pleasure.

Brian feeling my body grab hold of his dick and squeeze, began to slam into me, fighting for his release. His strokes became short and choppy, then he went rigid above me. He began to shudder as his dick throbbed deep inside of me, spilling his seed, filling me.

He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard and held me tight. I pulled against his hold on my wrist and he let go. I pushed at his shoulders, wanting him off me, but he lifted his head, looking down at me with grim satisfaction written all over his face. He started laughing softly, before he slowly pulled his limp dick from me, rolling to his side.

I scrambled to my feet and turned toward him, fighting for composure. "Why did you do that?" I demanded. "What if you just got me pregnant, Brian?" Without waiting for him to say anything, I turned toward the door, heading toward the bathroom to see if I couldn't do something about his cum deep inside of me.

"What would you say, Emmy, if I told you it didn't matter to me if I did?" He asked softly.

I froze half way across the room. Slowly I turned to face him. He leaned up on his elbows to give me a small smile. I nervously licked my bottom lips, shaking my head to clear it. " What? I mean why would it not matter to you?"

He gave a small laugh then fell back on the bed to stare at the ceiling. "I know this might be hard for you to believe but I kinda hope you did just get pregnant." He said, rolling his head to stare at me. He looked so serious and upset at the same time, I found myself moving toward him. When I stopped beside the futon he took my hand and gentle pulled me down beside of him. His fingers played with mine for a long minute before he cleared his throat and looked back up at me. "As bad as it sounds, it would be a way I could hold onto you. If you were carrying my child you couldn't just disappear from my life for another four years."

I stared into his deep blue eye trying to make sense out of what he had just said. I shook my head; it just didn't make any since at all. " I don't get it Brian, why would you want to hold on to me? I mean, what we just did was great and everything, but it was wrong."

He looked away from me, squeezing my hand before letting it go. He pushed up off the bed and pulled his pants back up and fastened the button before turning to face me. He groaned deep in his throat then grabbed his shirt off the floor and tossed it to me.

I held it to my breast, just then realizing I was still nude. I quickly pulled the shirt on over my head, inhaling his scent that clung to the shirt. I ran my hands over it, smoothing it down in place. I looked back up at Brian to find him watching me again. I let my eyes wander over his strong chest, caressing visually what my hands had felt not long ago.

"If you don't stop looking at me like that, I won't be held responsible for what I might do, Emmy." His voice was low and husky and I glanced down at the front of his pants to find him hard once again. I felt a thrill run through me, knowing that me just looking at him had this effect. His body got tensed up like he was about to come to me but instead he turned and walked over to my dresser. He toyed with some of the things that littered the top before he turned back to face me. "Listen… I know what we did is wrong, but it didn't feel wrong. Not at all. God Emmy, I swear being inside of you felt like the closest to heaven I've ever been. Something that felt that good can't be wrong." He cursed under his breath, looking away again. " Damn I suck at this."

I stood up and moved slowly to stand in front of him. Gently I placed my hand on his chest and looked up into his handsome face. "What are you trying to say Brian? I'm lost here."

He laughed softly. "No more lost than I am, I guarantee you that." He bent down and kissed me, running his tongue over my lips before slowly pushing it inside. This kiss was like nothing we had shared tonight; it was soft and so full of emotion that I couldn't name. He broke the kiss and smiled, running the back of his fingers down my cheek. "What I am trying to say is that I love you. That I have for a long time. I took advantage of tonight so I could just be with you." He smirked then shook his head. "I guess I was just being unrealistic in hoping you would feel the same way."

He pushed away from me and started toward the door. I stood rooted to the floor in shock. He had just told me he loved me and that he had for a while now. I couldn't believe it. I realized he was headed out the door and I jump forward, grabbing his arm to stop him. "Brian…" he slowly turned to face me with an uncertain expression on his face. " You can't drop that kind of bomb shell than walk away" I told him. I let go of his arm and walked over to the bed and sat down. I looked down at my feet then pulled the up, wrapping my arms around my legs. Without looking up at him I cleared my throat. " I don't know how I feel about you. I love you, but I don't know if it is the same way you love me." I looked up at him then. "But Brian, I would like the chance to find out, that is, if you can give me the time."

He laughed and came to me, pulling me up into a tight hug that took my breath. He kissed me hard but his kiss turned gently quickly. His tongue thrust into my mouth, tangling with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. With his hands at my hips, he lowered me to the bed. His hand started racing over my body, stealing my breath. They touched my breast before sliding down my stomach, then on down until he was cupping me in his palm. I broke the kiss and smiled up at him. "Promise me something though."

"Anything, Emmy. Anything at all."

"Until I know for sure what I feel, we use condoms, ok?" I asked softly.

"Ok Emmy" he kissed me softly before pulling away and coming to his feet. He gave me a wicked smile before turning toward the door. "In that case, I think I'd better go get them off the counter in the kitchen." He stopped and glanced over his shoulder, his eyes lingering on my breast. " I think we're going to need the whole package tonight."