Blackmailed

Story Info
Catherine is forced to masturbate.
5.2k words
4.56
374.2k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine is blackmailed by a neighbour who has photos and a video of her naked in front of her house that were taken the day she was forced to expose herself in public by Sara.

The neighbour invites Catherine to her house and forces her, under threat of releasing the embarrassing photos and video, to strip and masturbate by the pool in front of two other friends.

The neighbours featured in this story have long since moved, but perhaps one day they will read this story and know how much enjoyed the time when they lived just across the street.

I hope you like "Blackmailed". When you have read it please vote and leave your comments on Literotica. I appreciate you letting me know what you think of my stories even if you don't like them.

Love

Ingenue

xx

I switched on my computer and opened my Hotmail account scrolling down the dozen or so new e-mails in the inbox. Most were from friends, a few were junk mail that I deleted immediately and one was from Bethany, a friend who lives in Melbourne.

I was about to open Bethany's e-mail when my attention was drawn to the words "IT'S ABOUT TIME!" in bold capitals in the subject column of an e-mail from someone called Claire.

I didn't immediately recognise the name and my initial thought was, "Oh wonderful, just what I need, more spam trying to sell me something to improve my sex life or increase the size of my penis."

I was about to hit delete but for some reason hesitated and put the mouse pointer over the name Claire and clicked twice.

After a few seconds the screen changed and I read the short message.

"Hi Neighbour,

Its about time we got to know each other better.

I have been meaning to invite you over ever since we moved in.

It's almost twelve months already and I feel awful that it has taken so long.

Maybe we can catch up for a drink Saturday afternoon, say around 3.00 p.m.?

I hope you can make it.

Claire (across the road)"

Claire is my neighbour who moved into the house directly across the street about a year ago. We say hello when we pass in the street and occasionally linger for small talk, but I don't really know her all that well.

She is tall, slim, elegant and attractive, probably in her late thirties or possibly early forties with shoulder length blonde hair.

Her husband, Richard, is the CEO of a large multinational company based in Adelaide and they appear to be well off with a large modern house, expensive cars, a boat and all the appearances of an affluent life style.

Claire and Richard have one daughter, Stephanie, who is nineteen and undeniably pretty, but she seems to be thoroughly spoiled and used to getting everything she wants in her own way.

I read the e-mail again and thinking it would be nice to get to know my neighbours better I clicked on reply and accepted Claire's invitation, telling her I was looking forward to catching up with her the following Saturday.

When Saturday arrived I awoke to a beautiful summer morning. It was warm and sunny with clear blue skies and a gentle breeze.

I spent the morning over a leisurely breakfast of fresh fruit, yoghurt and green tea while I read the paper, then did a few household chores.

As I watered my herb garden, I was thinking about the coming afternoon and, to my surprise, found I was looking forward to going over to see Claire, and was excited at the prospect of getting to know her better.

About two o'clock I showered, applied a little make up and laid out the clothes I was going to wear that afternoon.

I walked over to the mirror in my bedroom and saw the reflection of a tall, slim woman with long, dark hair and smiling brown eyes looking back at me.

I am quite proud of my body that is lean and lithe. I am about 168 centimetres tall and weigh 52 kilograms with measurements of 81, 58, 83. I have small breasts that easily slip into a B cup bra, long slender legs and a great butt. I noted with satisfaction my narrow waist and flat stomach, silently thanking my parents for the good genes that I had inherited.

I have seen enough naked women to know that there is an endless variety in the shape and form of female genitalia.

Probably because I am slim, I have a very prominent mons and my labia are small, framing the entrance to my vagina that is virtually a small neat slit. My clitoris sits prominently at the top, and the absence of fleshy pussy lips and pubic hair, means that it is always prominently on display and much to my frequent delight, is very easily stimulated.

For my afternoon with Claire, I had chosen a white cotton g-string, tight, olive green Kookai shorts with a white belt, a white tank top and white shoes.

I dressed and looked at myself in the mirror, noticing that my nipples showed quite prominently through the thin white cotton material.

"Hmm," I thought, "I wonder what Claire will think if I arrive looking like this?" The thought brought a smile to my lips and somewhat reluctantly I took off my top, selected a soft white cotton bra and put it on, followed again by the tank top.

I picked up my keys, put them in my purse, walked across the street and rang the doorbell.

I was a little nervous and excited as I waited. I heard the sound of the door being unlocked and expected to see Claire, but I was surprised when her daughter, Stephanie, opened the door.

She gave me a friendly and welcoming smile saying, "Hi Catherine, mum asked me to tell you that she had to dash out for a while. She told me I was to ask you to come in and keep you entertained until she got home. She won't be long."

I was about to say that it was okay and I would come over later when Claire was home or make it another time when Stephanie took me gently by the elbow and guided me in to the house.

She closed the front door behind us and said, "Come on through, we can go out to the back and sit by the pool until mum gets back."

Without waiting for an answer, she turned and walked off towards the rear of the house.

As I followed her I noticed she had a nice figure and a deep golden tan, which were both accentuated by her tiny, pale blue bikini. She was an attractive girl with long thick blonde hair that reached down to the middle of her back and swished hypnotically back and forth as she walked.

She led me through to a covered patio that overlooked a magnificent pool framed by a stunning array of palms and tropical plants. There was a spa and a small waterfall in one corner, the water from which tumbled gently and melodically into the pool.

Reclining on sun lounges by the pool were two other girls, presumably Stephanie's friends, who she introduced as Nikki and Alice. Between them was a table with three glasses of wine, one empty glass, some olives, cheese and crackers. There was a wine bottle in an ice bucket on the ground by the table.

Without asking, Stephanie poured me a glass of wine, handed it to me, then pulled up another lounge, saying, "Make yourself comfortable Catherine, maybe you would like to take off those clothes and get some sun. You can have a swim if you like."

I was sorely tempted, but turned to her saying, "I would love to Stephanie but I didn't come prepared for swimming I'm afraid. I'll have to take a rain check for another time and I will bring my bathers."

A knowing smile crossed her face as she said, "Oh, that's not a problem Catherine, you don't really need bathers it's totally private here."

As if to illustrate her point, she reached behind her, unfastened her bikini top then dropped it on the ground next to her lounge. Her breasts were large and firm with huge pink areola and prominent nipples.

She looked at me expectantly and said, "Come on Catherine, now you. Don't be shy, I really can't wait to see you naked again."

Her comment about seeing me 'naked again' took me totally by surprise and I found my self lost for words as I tried to work out what she could have possibly meant.

Ignoring the question for the moment, I turned to Stephanie and trying to make light of the situation laughed and said, "I'm not so sure that your mum will be too pleased when she comes home if she finds me naked by the pool drinking wine with you?"

Stephanie laughed, "Actually Catherine, I have a confession to make; mum and dad are away for the weekend. Actually I sent you the e-mail because I want to get know you better. I'm sorry for the little deception, but I was afraid you wouldn't come if you knew the e-mail was from me."

As I digested this unexpected revelation she went on, "Before you say anything there is something I would like to show you."

She stood up, took me by the hand and led me into the house and upstairs to her bedroom.

She walked over to a computer on a desk in the corner and switched it on.

As we waited for it to warm up she said, "Now Catherine no one, not even Nikki and Alice, know anything about this and I am happy to keep it just our secret."

That is as far as she got when a picture appeared on the screen that caused my heart to skip a beat.

Stephanie turned to me and smiled, "Great photo isn't it?" She asked, "Do you like it?"

The wallpaper on her computer was a very clear picture of me standing naked in front of my house. I was speechless.

She was grinning, "Hang on a second, you should see this too," she said as she turned back to the computer, moved the mouse, selected an icon called 'Catherine' and clicked twice.

After a few seconds a video started to play. The scene opened with Sara's car parked in a driveway of our house directly across the road.

I recognised it immediately. It was just two weeks ago when Sara had forced me to expose myself at the beach then travel home and walk from the car to my front door naked.

Knowing what I was about to see I watched with my heart in my mouth as the car's passenger door opened and I stepped out. The picture zoomed in as I slowly walked up to my front door and rang the bell.

I realised I was holding my breath as I watched the scene play out on the screen in front of me. I glanced at Stephanie who was looking at me and smiling sweetly. I turned back to the screen.

In the video I turned towards the camera, which zoomed in for a close up of my face. The excitement in my expression was obvious. It panned down to a shot of my small, firm breasts; my nipples were clearly hard and erect. It then continued down until the image of my smooth, bald pussy almost filled the screen.

The picture zoomed out. In the video I turned and rang the doorbell again. I was waiting. The camera zoomed in again and I watched horrified as my hand reached down between my legs. Shit I couldn't believe it; I was standing in front of my house in broad daylight touching myself!

Suddenly the door opened. Sara was visible in the doorway, smiling. I went inside and the door closed behind me. The video ended.

Stephanie put her arm around my shoulder and I was conscious of her naked breast against my arm. "So what do you think of that?" She asked before adding rhetorically, "You sure are one horny little exhibitionist for a respectable school teacher. Aren't you?"

My thoughts were racing and I was searching for the words when Stephanie placed a finger against my lips and said, "Hush, Catherine, this is just our little secret, or at least it will be so long as you do exactly as I say. Now we'll go back down stairs and you will act like everything is normal. Just remember that from now on you will do exactly as I say no questions asked, or who knows just where that video will end up. I'm sure it would be very popular on the Internet and I have lots of friends who would love to have a copy e-mailed to them."

I was about to protest when she laughed and turned, leading the way back down the stairs and out to the pool. I followed, wondering what she had in store for me and how I could extract myself from the situation before it got totally out of hand.

Nikki and Alice were as we left them a few minutes before, laying on their lounges chatting and sipping wine. They had also removed their bikini tops and I assumed from the absence of tan lines that all three girls had spent much of the summer sunbathing topless by the pool.

Stephanie picked up the bottle of wine and poured two glasses handing one to me saying, "Now Catherine, how about we go for that swim?"

She smiled at me and I could clearly read the silent message in her eyes, "Defy me and you will be sorry, very sorry."

Holding my gaze, she stepped closer, took my glass of wine and placed it on the table, then took hold of the hem of my tank top lifting it up past my waist and over my breasts. Instinctively, as if in silent surrender, I raised my arms and she lifted it up over my head, dropping it on the ground next to her bikini top.

She then moved around behind me and undid the clasp of my bra. I shuddered, unable to believe I was standing here at my neighbour's house allowing myself to be undressed by this teenager in front of her two friends.

"Oh shit, how did I get myself into this?" I thought as Stephanie slid the straps of my bra off my shoulders and down my arms, dropping it at my feet.

She leaned closer and I could feel her nipples brush lightly against my back as she put her lips to my ear, whispering so that only I could hear, "That's a good girl Catherine. I can see we are going to get on very well and I think we are going to have some, lots of fun."

Stephanie undid my belt then took my hands and guided them to the top of my shorts placing my fingers in the waistband. She removed her hands, stepped back and took up her place on the lounge in front of me to watch the private strip show with Nikki and Alice.

I hesitated then, almost submissively, slid my shorts down over my thighs, past my knees to my ankles, stepped out of them and kicked them towards the growing pile of clothes.

I held Stephanie's gaze challenging her to break eye contact, trying to gauge just how serious she was about this, but she stared back at me without blinking, a superior smile on her face. I had hoped to find a sign that this was all a game, one that had gone about far enough.

"Now the panties," she said, reinforcing her position of authority and making it clear to me as well as Nikki and Alice, that she was in control and was calling all the shots.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my g-string that followed my shorts on the growing pile of clothes.

Now I was completely naked and on display to three girls who up until thirty minutes ago, were virtually complete strangers.

My emotions were in turmoil. I was confused, embarrassed and excited but most of all I was aroused. I could feel the familiar tingling between my legs and was aware of the pleasant sensation, as my labia became moist with my juices.

Stephanie walked over, gave me a kiss on the cheek and took me by the hand leading me to the steps at the end of the pool.

Willingly I walked down the steps, longing to immerse myself in the cool water and get some relief from the warmth of the sun on my bare skin and, more importantly, the small fire that was burning between my legs.

Nikki and Alice remained on their lounges, whispering excitedly to each other in hushed tones. Their voices were so low that I could not hear what they were saying, but I guessed I was the topic of conversation.

Stephanie swam over to me, placed her hands on my hips, pulling me closer and whispered in my ear, "You are one horny little slut Catherine. I bet your sweet pussy is on fire, isn't it?"

She was right. I was incredibly aroused and my pussy was soon going to be demanding my urgent attention.

We swam for a few minutes, and then Stephanie went to the side of the pool and climbed out, grabbed her towel, dried off and went to sit on her lounge.

I swam a few more laps before I climbed out of the pool, walked over to the lounge aware that all three girls were watching me. I spread a towel on the lounge, lay face down and closed my eyes.

I needed time to think and compose myself. I was desperately trying to find a way to get out of this and go home without risking Stephanie exposing the photos and video. I also wanted to go home so that I could take care of my aching pussy.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulders and a splash of cool liquid in the middle of my back making me instinctively tensed my body. "Relax Catherine." It was Stephanie. "It's just a little tanning oil, we don't want that gorgeous body to get burned, now do we?"

She spread the oil over my shoulders, working slowly down my back to the top of my buttocks with long, firm, sensuous strokes. I felt her oily hands on my butt and it took all my self-control to stop myself arching my back and lifting my bum, a move that would have surely betrayed my eager state.

Next she started on my feet, massaging oil into the soles which are very sensitive, causing almost unbearable tingles of delight to travel through my whole body.

She worked up my calves to the back of my thighs, gently pushing my legs apart. I felt her hands slide up to my buttocks and spread my ass cheeks, exposing my anus to the cool summer breeze and the gaze of the other girls. I felt so wonderfully exposed and felt the level of my arousal steadily increasing.

There was a slight pause. I waited anxiously and then felt oil slowly drizzle between the cheeks of my arse. It flowed delightfully down the cleft, pooled in my puckered opening then overflowed and ran across my perineum, coating my already moist labia.


Instinctively, I raised my hips and moaned in response to the delicious intrusion. "That's it Catherine, you like that don't you?" Stephanie was obviously pleased and encouraged by my reaction.

I could hear suppressed giggles and muted conversation between Nikki and Alice who were obviously delighted.

Stephanie gently smacked my butt as she said, "Okay Catherine, now turn over now and let me do the other side."

I was at the point where modesty no longer mattered. I was aroused and enjoying the attention Stephanie was lavishing on my naked body. I was frightened by the thoughts that were running through my head. I wanted to be on my back like a wanton whore, legs spread wide. I wanted the girls to see me, naked and horny. Most of all though, I wanted to come.

I eagerly rolled over and looked up to see Stephanie standing by the side of the lounge, a bottle of oil in her hand. She was oiling her naked breasts, which glistened beautifully in the sun.

She moved and knelt on the ground behind my head then leaned forward, her firm young breasts just centimetres from my face. She tilted the bottle and poured oil into the small hollow in the centre of my chest, just below my aching breasts.

I let out a low moan, hoping that she would lean a little forward and take my breast in her mouth, perhaps suck my aching nipple, but she drew back smiling at me encouragingly. "Perhaps you would like to rub it in for me, Catherine."

I needed to be touched and without hesitation, dipped my hand in the pool of oil, spreading it across my breasts, sighing as the palm of my hand grazed my hard, aching nipples.

I massaged my breasts, then took my nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed gently, sending ripples of pleasure through my body down to my core, adding to the tingling in my loins.

Stephanie tipped the bottle again and I felt the oil run into and fill my navel. It pooled in the middle of my stomach and ran down the sides. She continued to pour the oil, allowing it to drizzle across my stomach and over my mons. The oil trickled across my labia, causing a sharp intake of breath as it added to the sensations that were causing me to squirm and moan.

Stephanie took my hand taking it from my breast and placing it gently in the pool of oil on my stomach.

"Keep going," she whispered softly.

12