Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A faint, yet insistent, tapping on his bedroom door brought Vic out of a deep sleep. Groaning, his eyes burning, he rolled over to glance at his bedside alarm clock radio. The large, green numbers read: 3:03 AM.

The tapping continued, unceasingly, not varying in volume or the span of time between taps.

Vic rose and flipped on the light. The tapping stopped instantly. He unlocked his door and opened it.

Angie was standing in the hallway, clad in her fluffy sea foam bathrobe, her dark hair draped over her shoulders in stark contrast to the pale-green fabric, a smile firmly in place on her lips.

Vic's stomach tightened. "No way."

Angie slid past him and into his room. "Why not?"

"It's three o'clock in the morning! That's why not!"

"So? It's not like you have to get up early for anything today." Her smiled grew brighter. "After this, I mean."

"Go to bed, Angie."

"I was in bed. I couldn't sleep. So, I figured I'd come in here and watch a show."

"I was asleep!"

"Not now you're not." Her gaze roved over his bare torso and boxer shorts. "And you're nearly naked already. Just slip out of your boxers and do it for me."

"Not now."

"It's been a little more than a week since the last time, little brother. Don't even try and tell me you haven't had time to recharge."

"It's not that."

"I know. You're still embarrassed to have your big sister watch you whip your weasel. Right?"

He glared darkly at her, mumbling, "It's humiliating."

"Get used to it. And get naked. I'm not going back to bed until you cum. And neither are you."

Vic sighed, started to protest, then pulled his boxer shorts down, kicking them away, standing naked and already half-erect before his sister.

"That's better," she said. "You need porn to perform?"

"It'd help."

She waved a hand to indicate his entire room. "You've got lots to choose from. Take your pick."

Nude, his prick wobbling before him, the motion causing it to grow harder with each step, Vic crossed to his closet and opened the door. Lifting the lid on a plastic storage tote, he moved a pile of sweaters aside to reveal three side-by-side stacks of X-rated magazines. Grabbing the top one off the center pile, he returned to his bed, lying down atop the rumpled covers.

Angie took her place on the chair by his writing desk, spinning the chair to face him.

Without looking at her, Vic stretched out on his side and opened the front cover of the magazine, lightly stroking his shaft.

"No," Angie said.

He stared at her. "No, what?"

"You were in that position the other time you masturbated for me in here. And you were sitting up on my bed the last time, when you jerked off in my room. How about picking a different position?"

Groaning, Vic rolled over to lie flat on his back, his long prick standing straight up, pointed at the ceiling.

"That's better. Thank you."

"It's more awkward this way," Vic said. "It's hard to hold the magazine up where I can see. My arm gets tired."

"Then cum quickly. From the looks of your swollen rod, it shouldn't take you long."

Vic fell silent and flipped to the centerfold of the magazine. It was part of a photo spread of two lesbians probing each other's dripping twats with glass dildos. One was a blond named Amber, who had long hair, a neatly trimmed pubic bush, large breasts and a tattoo of a butterfly on the small of her back. The other was a brunette named Raven with shorter hair, a bald pussy, and even larger breasts than Amber. Staring intently at the image, Vic stroked himself with long, slow movements of his hand.

"Here," Angie said. "Let me help." The magazine was abruptly pulled from his grip.

"What are you doing?"

"Holding it for you. You're right. That looks really awkward."

"Sit down, Angie. It's bad enough I have to do this for you without you standing right over top of me."

"I'm standing right here until you cum. Get busy."

Groaning, glaring up at her, Vic resumed stroking his hard dick. Finally, realizing that he was masturbating while looking at his sister's face, he forced his gaze back to the centerfold and tried his best to ignore the fact that Angie was standing less than a foot away from him, watching him play with himself. He focused on the scintillating image of Amber's dripping pink snatch, parted by Raven's long fingers, the glass toy in Raven's other hand slid well into the fleshy folds of Amber's tight body.

As his eyes roved the photograph, exploring every subtle nuance of each woman's body visible in the photo, Vic felt his engorged shaft grow harder. He rubbed his fingers lightly over the swollen, satiny, purple tip of his cock, shuddering at the sensations that his own touch sent ripping through his flushed body.

"Hmmmm..." Angie purred. "That must've felt really good."

"Yeah," Vic muttered, glancing away from the centerfold to her face.

Angie was leaning toward him slightly as she held the magazine in the air above him. Her dark hair had swept forward, shimmering in the light, swaying a bit as she shifted her balance slightly. The smile she'd worn before was gone, replaced now with a look of mingled awe and undisguised lust, her full lips parted ever so slightly as she watched him lie before her and masturbate openly.

Vic again forced his gaze back to the picture held above him, roving his vision over it, imagining he could smell the musk emanating from the pair of stimulated pussies, imagining the soft moans of pleasure that the photographer must have heard as the two lovely women toyed with each others' erogenous zones and the soft squelches as they plunged the glass dildos into each others' wet holes.

"Oh, yes," he muttered softly, feeling the glorious sensation that marked the inescapable arrival of his orgasm.

"You're close, huh?" Angie asked, leaning closer as if wanting a better view.

"Very close," he whispered back, glancing at her face once more.

Looking back at the centerfold, Vic really noticed Angie's fingers as she held the magazine. Her slender, delicate digits held the photograph a couple of feet above him, clutching it so tightly that the her soft, supple skin was dimpling the glossy paper. Her fingernails were long and manicured, natural, not acrylic. She wore no rings or other jewelry.

Stopping the motion of his hand, Vic kept his own fingers wrapped tightly around his prick, but began to buck his hips, fucking the tube his fingers made.

"Fuck," he whispered. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it! Let me see you cum!"

"Oh, Angie!" Vic's semen spurted from his purple cock-head as he sighed her name, dousing the magazine centerfold, running and dripping to fall on his stomach as the second, then third jets followed. The latter two lacked sufficient power to propel them high enough to drench the pages of the magazine, but still rocketed from his prick to spatter on his chest. "Fuck! Fuck, that's good!"

Angie lifted the X-rated magazine away from him, still watching as he writhed in pleasure. "Vic, I'm sorry. If I'd known I was holding this where it'd get wet-"

"Don't worry about it," he said, rolling into a sitting position, feeling the ticking sensation as fresh cum ran down his stomach. "It's not the first magazine I've gotten cum on. And that's not one of my favorites, anyway." Then he really looked at her, seeing her standing there, watching him, just as she'd watched him masturbate to orgasm after forcing him to do so. Growing angry again he stood, not caring about the cum dripping to the floor. "Do you realize what you're doing to me?" He was nearly shouting.

"Keep it down or Mom and Dad will hear."

Seething, he made a concerted effort to lower his voice. "Angie, you were holding that magazine there for me to look at while I came."

"Yes."

"But I came looking at you! My own sister! That's sick!"

She actually moved back half a step, her nose wrinkling a little. Then she stopped and shrugged. "So? I was standing right there. It's not like you couldn't see me."

He shook his head violently. "No! It's not like that. I achieved one of the best orgasms of my fucking life just now and I did it not while looking at porn, or having fantasies about someone. I did it while looking at my own sister as she stood there and watched my beat off!"

Angie folded the magazine closed and stared at him for a few seconds. Then she dropped the publication on the floor and fled his room.

***

Vic closed the gate that surrounded the swimming pool in their backyard and turned. He froze upon seeing Angie, clan only in her miniscule yellow-and-orange-pattered bikini, floating on the inflatable lounge in the middle of the water. He turned to go.

"Vic, don't."

He stopped, then faced her again.

She raised her head, lifting her mirrored sunglasses so he could see her eyes. "We've been avoiding each other for nearly two months, since that last time in your bedroom. We're brother and sister. We live under the same roof. We've got to stop doing that. We've got to figure something out."

Vic draped his towel over the back of a chaise lounge and stood staring at her. "That's easy. Promise me you'll never make me do that again and apologize for what you've already done. And, in time, things will probably go back to normal."

Angie sighed. "That's just it. I don't want normal. I like watching you masturbate, Vic."

He winced.

She shrugged. "Mom and Dad are on vacation, dummy. We're the only ones home. Remember? They left yesterday morning and they're gone for three weeks."

Vic nodded. He knew. He was dreading it. Three entire weeks without anyone in the house aside from himself and Angie. Who knew what she was planning to put him through. He nodded again, then picked up his towel.

"Don't go ,Vic. We need to talk."

"Apparently, there's nothing to talk about."

"Yeah, little brother. There is."

"What?"

"That night. That...last time, you said you came looking at me and not the magazine."

He winced again, not comfortable discussing this at all and certainly not outside where they might be overheard. Rather than verbalize a reply, he merely nodded.

"Okay. And you're right. That's not normal." She frowned. "At least I don't expect that it is."

He waited, not saying anything.

"We'll just have to deal with that, Vic. I like watching you get off too much. I found that out that night I walked in on you."

"That's not normal, either, Angie! For a girl to want to watch her brother... You know!"

She nodded. "Normal or not, that's the way it is. Why don't you hop in the pool and go for a swim?"

"I think I'll wait."

"Until I'm out of the pool?"

"No offense, but, yeah."

"I plan on staying out here all day. I brought plenty of sun block."

Vic watched her slide her sunglasses into place and noticed for the first time how her nearly-nude body shimmered with the oil that covered it. The reflected sunlight made his sister glow. He shook his head and turned to leave.

"Then masturbate for me, Vic."

He spun back, horrified. "What? Here and now?"

"Yes, little brother. Here and now. While I'm floating out here and you're on the pool deck. You're only wearing your trunks. Take them off and masturbate for me."

He folded his arms over his chest. "I can't."

"Then go grab some porn. But be quick about it. I want to watch you again."

"No."

"I'll tell Mom and Dad about your pornography collection if you don't. Soon as they get home, that's the first thing they'll hear. I'll tell them all about how I heard your moaning in your room one night while they were gone and went to check on you, thinking you were ill, and instead found you jerking off to a pile of smut."

"You wouldn't really."

One perfect eyebrow arched slightly over the top of her sunglasses. It was her only reply.

Vic sagged. "How much longer are you going to do this to me?"

"I've told you, little brother. This will go on for as long as I want it to. And I think I'm addicted to watching you masturbate so expect it to go on for a long time. Now get undressed and give me a show."

Left with no choice, Vic yanked his swimming trunks off and flung them into the chair with his towel. He started to sit when Angie stopped him.

"No. Do it standing up this time. I haven't seen you cum standing up yet."

Without saying a word, Vic took hold of his cock and lightly stroked it, feeling it grow hard at his experienced touch.

Angie dipped her hands into the water of the pool and paddled closer. "You're just going to do it? No porn?"

"I just want this over with," Vic shot back through gritted teeth as she stroked his dick harder and faster, knees bent to help keep his balance.

"Suit yourself. Just know that, with Mom and Dad gone for three weeks, you'll be doing this a lot."

Glaring at her, Vic said, "I expected as much." Falling silent, he stroked faster and faster, trying to ignore the fact that the friction on his dry cock was already uncomfortable.

He bucked his hips, trying to speed things along and bring himself to climax in record time. But the only thing to look at, really, was Angie as she drifted closer.

The sun still shone brightly on her oiled body. Her bikini just barely covered her pert breasts and groin. Their father had allowed her to buy it on the condition that it be worn solely in their own pool and never in a public place. Even then he'd not been happy with it. But Vic, though he'd never paid attention before, found himself admiring Angie's slim body and long, willowy legs.

Pre-cum oozed from the straining tip of Vic's cock and he thankfully caught it up, using it to lubricate his dick as he stroked even faster, bucking his hips, trying to cum for his sister.

"Vic, you look so hot standing there like that," Angie whispered. "Are you about to cum?"

At her words, Vic felt his balls tighten. "Yes."

"Say it louder for me, little brother. Tell me you're about to cum."

"I'm about to cum!"

"Tell me you're going to cum for me."

Before he could reply, Vic felt the mind-numbing sensation of his load of fresh cum surging through his shaft. He groaned and the groan quickly built to a bellow of animalistic lust.

Sperm jetted from the tip of his cock, arcing through the air and over nearly two feet of pool water to spatter down on Angie's lower leg. She jumped as it landed on her, letting out a little shriek. Another blast followed, splashing into the pool. Two more lesser shots rained down upon the wood of the pool deck.

"It's so hot!" Angie said. She was staring at the thick, white cum that ran down her leg, just above her ankle, pooling on the transparent blue-green of her raft.

Vic's stomach clenched. He'd just cum on his own sister. Swallowing hard, he turned and, not even picking up his towel or swim trunks, bolted through the gate and back into the house. He raced naked up to his room and slammed his door, locking it behind him.

Throwing himself on top of his bed, he buried his face in his pillow and fought against the nausea that roiled in his guts.

"What the hell is she doing to me?" he whispered to no one. "She's gone way too far. I've got to find a way to stop her! I've got to!"

***

"Hi, Vic. Got some time for your sister?"

Outside, thunder rumbled and lightning crashed. Heavy sheets of rain hammered against the windows. The storm had turned what should have been a bright, blue late summer afternoon into twilight.

He looked up from his book to see Angie standing in the doorway of the living room. "Not really, no." He turned his gaze back to the novel in his hands.

"What are you reading?"

He answered without looking up again. "It's called 'Storm Memories'."

She grinned and stepped closer, glancing at the window. "Appropriate reading for today. What's it about?"

He sighed heavily and tucked his bookmarker between the pages, lying the paperback beside him on the couch. "It's a horror story. It's about an old man on his deathbed. He's reliving accounts of a demon who's followed him around for his whole life. The demon only manifests itself during storms. The more powerful the storm, the more energy the demon has."

Angie frowned. "Sounds boring."

"It's not. The old man lives in Florida. There are a lot of storms."

She laughed. "Still sounds boring to me. Mom and Dad are over at the St. Clair's until late this evening. Why don't you and I go upstairs and do something more interesting?"

"Such as?"

"You know what I've got in mind, little brother! It's been about two months since that afternoon by the pool. You were so upset after that I decided to give you a break. Though I really would've liked to have had more fun with you while Dad and Mom were on vacation. Anyway, break's over. Let's go upstairs and you can put on a show for me."

Not wanting to appear too eager and arouse any suspicions, Vic put the novel on the coffee table and rose from the couch. "Okay. Let's just go get this over with." He left the living room and made his way to the stairs. "You know, Angie, one of these days I just may find a way to break your hold on me."

She giggled, as if finding the very notion ludicrous. "Not likely, little brother. Now come on. Hurry up. Go to my room and take your clothes off."

"How about if we go to my room instead?"

"Whichever. I've already got some of your porn ready for you in my room though."

"I guess I'm more used to doing it in my room. It's easier for me there."

"Whatever. Go to your room, then."

"Thanks."

With her trailing after him, Vic made his way up the rest of the stairs and down the hallway to his room. Going inside, he waited for Angie to sidle by him before closing the door. Then he stood there, watching her, waiting.

She stared back, delicate hands planted firmly on slim hips. "What are you waiting for? Strip!"

"No. I'm done putting on shows for you, Angie. That's over."

She smirked. "You've decided you want me to tell Mom and Dad all about your very large collection of hardcore, XXX goodies, then?"

"No. Not at all. You won't be saying a word to them."

"And why not?"

"Because if you do, I've got a little something of my own to show them. Something that'll get you into a whole hell of a lot more trouble than my porn collection will get me into. At least with the porn, I'm only having sex with myself. Unlike you."

She frowned, uncertainty mirrored in her eyes. "What are you talking about?"

He smiled, liking to watch her squirm. After what she'd been putting him through for the past months, he felt no guilt whatsoever over what he was doing and what he was planning to do. "I'm talking," he said slowly, "about your boyfriend."

"Daniel?"

"You've got more than one?"

"No!"

"Then I'm talking about Daniel, yes. More to the point, I'm talking about that night about a week before our parents got home from vacation when Daniel spent the night in your room."

She gaped at him. "You know about that?"

"Yep."

"How?"

He snorted with laughter. "It's not as if you were being too quiet, Angie." Switching to a falsely high-pitched imitation of her voice, he moaned loudly, " 'Oh, yes, Danny! Yes, baby! Oh, Danny! I just love it when you do that! Yes! Oh, Danny! Yes! Fuck me, Danny! Fuck me, Danny! Oh, Danny! Fuck my tight virgin pussy with your hard cock, Danny'!"

Her face was flushed bright red. She was actually shaking with anger.

Vic smiled, switching back to his own voice. "I'm shocked. I honestly thought you'd lost your virginity years ago."

She wagged a finger in his face and hissed, "You've got no proof! It'll be your word against mine! And when I tell them about your porn, I'll have proof! Even if you somehow manage to throw away everything in here before they get home later, I've got magazines, DVDs and VHS tapes of yours hidden in my room as proof. I've had them there since before I caught you that night, just in case."