Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic leaned back in his chair. That hadn't even crossed his mind and her words gave him pause. "Yeah," he said. "I'm glad you're making this so easy on yourself."

"It's not so bad," she said. "We're brother and sister. We used to take baths together when we were little. Remember?"

He nodded, his gaze flicking from her face to her wide-spread, oozing snatch, and back.

"Neither of us as anything the other hasn't seen before. Even barring recent events," she whispered. "Once I get past the oddity of having my little brother watch me masturbate, it's not so bad."

Vic smiled, confusion whirling in his mind. "That's good. I'm glad of that."

"Did you feel the same?"

"Huh?

"When I was making you masturbate for me, did you feel the same? That it was weird, but not really bad to cum with me watching you?"

Vic laughed, genuinely amused. "I never really got past the strangeness of it, honestly. Which is, I guess, why I'm doing this to you now. If I'd thought it wasn't that bad, I probably wouldn't have even gone to the expense of buying that hidden camera."

She answered with a noncommittal grunt and shoved a pair of dexterous fingers deep into her sopping twat with a wet squelch. "This isn't so bad," she said. "Not bad at all."

Vic stared at her. Was his sister actually liking that she was masturbating openly with him watching? No, he decided. She was playing him. She wanted him to think she liked it in the hopes that, deprived of the full measure of his revenge against her, he's forget about making her do it the third time.

"It won't work," he told her.

Still holding her pussy open for him while she busily rubbed her hard clit, she frowned, asking, "What won't?"

"Your little act."

"What act, Vic? What are you talking about?"

"Don't bullshit me, Angie. I know what you're doing. It won't work. After tonight, I'm still going to make you masturbate for me a third time."

"I know," she said.

"Then drop the act."

She frowned, looking genuinely perplexed at his words. "Okay," she said after a few moments.

"Just hurry up and cum," he said. "I want to go back to bed."

She smiled at him again, still watching him with her head tilted by her shoulder. "You can't rush some things, Vic. I'll cum when I'm ready."

He nodded and shifted his gaze to her open twat once more. Clear, musky liquid ran from her in a steady stream, its heady scent assailing him. Her pink flesh pulsed with her passion and lust.

"How do I look?" Angie asked.

Vic glared at her, twisting his head quickly, surprised to see that she was still watching him.

"Do I look good?"

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"What you're doing!"

"Masturbating?"

"No! The act! Quit pretending that you like having me watch you!"

"It's not so bad," she said again.

"It should be!"

"Why?"

"Because it isn't natural for brothers and sisters to watch each other masturbate!"

"Keep your voice down, Vic. And how do you know it isn't?"

His mouth worked for several moments before he actually said anything. "It can't be normal! It's...wrong!"

"Is it?"

"Yes!"

"Says who?"

He paused again, then said, "No one."

"Then how do you know it's wrong?"

"It just is!"

"Why?"

"It isn't natural!"

"Maybe it is. You're my only brother and I'm your only sister. Maybe this is normal and natural."

"It can't be!"

"But maybe it is."

"Just hurry up and cum, will you?"

"I told you already. Some things can't be rushed. I'll cum when I'm ready."

She fell silent again. He watched her watch him watch her for a few more moments, then shifted his gaze back to her twat. She was still holding herself wide open for him, still rubbing her clit with the fingers of her other hand.

"It feels good," she said.

"Good," he answered quickly.

"It feels very good."

"Good."

"I feel like I'm about to cum."

"Good! Just keep your voice down. You made a lot of noise last time."

"I know. I've never made that much before."

He looked up at her again, startled by her words. "What?"

She chuckled. "Please, Vic. You know when I first had sex. And, in case you're wondering, Daniel and I have only fucked twice since then. I'm twenty-years-old and I've been with a guy a grand total of three times in my life. But I've had hundreds of orgasms by doing just what I'm doing now. Trust me, little brother, I'm just as horny as you are. I masturbate as much as you do. Maybe even more."

Despite himself, he grinned back. "That's doubtful."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I do."

She rubbed her clit furiously as she asked, "How many times on an average week do you masturbate, Vic?" Her breath was growing ragged.

Glancing at her streaming pussy, he said, "I probably do it five or six times a week." He was surprised at how easy it was to tell her such a thing. But then, she already knew he masturbated regularly. And he was sitting there in his pajamas while she was completely naked and openly masturbating for him.

Whimpering in pleasure, she closed her eyes and diddled her stiff clit even faster, breathing harder. "I make myself cum at least once a day. Every single fucking day." Each word was emphasized by a grunt of passion. "Some days I cum two or three times a day, Vic. Did you know that?"

"No," he answered honestly. "I didn't."

She forced her eyes opened and stared at him. He could see her lust burning in her gaze as she worked her clit, bringing herself ever closer to climax.

"You never knew," she said, "that your big sister, who's room is just across the hall from your own, masturbated her pretty pink pussy to orgasm every fucking night? Or that I often start my day off by playing with myself until I cum, writhing here on my bed, naked, my skin flushed with passion and desire? You honestly never knew that?"

"No," Vic said, watching her smoldering eyes, smelling the fragrance of her liquid satin as it poured from her pulsing, pink twat in waves.

Her bare chest, rosy with excitement, heaved. "I'm surprised, Vic. I always thought you knew how often I masturbated. There are times I've not been nearly as quiet as I should've been. It's nothing short of a miracle that you've never heard me and walked in on me like I did on you that night. Yes, there've been times, plenty of them, I've been so fucking horny and needed to cum so fucking badly that I've forgotten to lock my door."

"Wow," Vic whispered.

She nodded, her lust-filled gaze still fixed solidly on his own, her mouth tight as her entire body tensed, preparing to climax. "Yes, Vic," she whispered. "I've often been surprised you've never walked in on me when I'm-" Her words gave way to ragging gasps and her naked body shuddered. "Oh!" she whispered. "Oh, yes! Fuck, yes!" Each word was a bit louder than the one before it.

Vic leapt from the chair and onto the bed with Angie, quickly covering her mouth with his hand, stifling the vocal evidence of her orgasm as it swept through her. Though her body wriggled and bucked, he kept his hand in place, hyper-aware of her soft lips and hot breath on his palm.

Once she calmed, he slowly removed his hand and backed away from her. Angie lay there, panting and flushed, watching him, a faint smile on her face. "Two down, little brother. One time to go." As she spoke, she slid a finger easily in and out of her still-swollen, dripping cooze.

Without a word, Vic quickly unlocked her door and fled to his own room.

"I can't believe it!" he whispered to himself. "She liked that! She actually liked striping naked and masturbating for her own brother! She's sick!" He turned, then, facing the door, making sure he'd locked it when he came in. "No," he whispered aloud. "She didn't! She couldn't have! The whole damn, fucking thing was an act! It had to have been!"

As he spoke, he pulled off his pajamas, rendering himself naked. His lean cock bounced at full attention in the air before him. He stroked it, hoping that Angie hadn't noticed the telltale bulge of his erection as he'd watched her.

"Fuck!" he said aloud, his voice more than a whisper. He's just realized that the hand he had wrapped around his cock had been across Angie's mouth only moments before. He'd touched his sister's tender lips, felt her warm, moist breath upon his palm, and now had that same hand wrapped around his stiff cock. And he was already dripping pre-cum in his excitement.

Despite the realization, Vic was unable to bring himself to release his shaft. He began to stroke, his mind instantly calling up images of Angie, lying nude on her bed, her snatch soaked from the orgasm she's just had while his hand - the very hand that now was coaxing Vic himself to an orgasm - was across her mouth...

"Fuck!" he whispered, as his load of jizz burst up quickly, surging through his cock and flying free. It landed on the floor three feet away just as he got his free hand up in time to catch the rest of his load as it spurted out, hot and fragrant and sticky.

***

He opened the bathroom door, expecting to find Angie already lounging in a tub full of steaming hot, oil-scented water. Instead, Vic was shocked to see his sister sitting on the toilet, naked.

She looked up quickly, an expression of surprise on her face. Then she smiled at him. "Come on in. I know what you want."

Vic stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. "Sorry. I thought you'd already be in the tub."

She shrugged her bare shoulders and reached for a few squares of toilet paper. "I'm just about to be."

"I'm surprised the door wasn't locked."

She wiped herself dry, then dropped the toilet paper into the bowl beneath her as she stood. She made no attempt to hide her nudity from him. "Why bother? You'd just tap on the door till I opened it for you. Just like I did to you that night you came to me in my room."

"True."

She flushed. "Since that night you came into my room and made me get off in front of you, I've not even been locking doors."

"That was four months ago already. Time flies, huh?"

"Yeah. I does." She stepped into the bath, stirring it with her foot. The lavender-scented steam that rose from the water hung heavily in the air of the small room. "Have a seat." She pointed to the toilet.

Obediently, Vic put the lid down and sat, looking at her as she eased herself slowly down into the fragrant water. "You've gotten much more at ease with this."

She sat and smiled at him. "Like I keep telling you, it's not so bad." She spread her legs apart, putting one foot up on the side of the large, porcelain tub. Stroking her clitoris with gentle motions, barely touching her flesh, she watched him. "You know what? I nearly made it really bad for you." She laughed and glanced away before turning her gaze to him once more. "In hindsight, I'm very glad I didn't."

Vic frowned, watching her tease her swelling clit. "What do you mean?"

"I've got something in my room that I bought for you at that adult bookstore you like to shop at so much."

"You actually went in there?"

She nodded. "I wasn't comfortable in there, with all the guys staring at me, knowing what they thought about me and wanted to do to me. But, yeah, I went in. And I bought a toy for you."

He hesitated a moment, then asked, "What kind?"

"A slim little vibrator."

His frown deepened. "You mean you were actually going to make me-"

"Fuck your tight little ass with it in front of me. Yes. In a variety of positions, too. I thought it'd be a lot of fun. But I was nice to you and never gave it to you."

Still frowning, he said, "Thank you."

She nodded. "I thought you'd be relieved that I didn't. But you had a close call there, little brother. Several, actually. I was also going to take you out to some public place in the middle of the afternoon, but when there wasn't anyone else around to see you, and make you whack your pud for me then and there, too."

Vic's stomach tightened into an icy knot with the very thought of doing what she was suggesting. "You're lucky you didn't."

Laughing, she replied, "I know. You'd've made me do the same."

He nodded. "Or worse."

Her sculpted eyebrows arched subtly, but she refrained from asking what would be worse.

Vic was glad since he had no idea himself. He looked from her face to her spread cooze, really looking at her snatch for the first time since he walked in on her. He was stunned to see it bare and devoid of any trace of hair. "You shaved," he said softly.

She rubbed her hand over the bare flesh that had, last he'd known, sported a neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair. "I did, yes. I started doing that about two months ago. I like it better this way."

"Me, too. It's nice."

Angie returned to stroking her engorged clit, using one long fingernail to ease back the hood of flesh that covered it, baring it for him to see. "So does Daniel."

Vic's eyebrows shot up, but he said nothing.

She nodded. "First time he saw it, he very nearly came without me even touching him. And he went down on me for such a long time that I had four orgasms before he even slid into me for the first time."

"I can't believe you're telling me this."

She shrugged, the motion sending ripples through the bathwater. "We don't seem to have any secrets left between us, little brother. And you know something? I like that. If it's okay with you, I want to keep it that way."

Watching her, not vocalizing a reply, he simply nodded.

"I'm serious," she went on. "I think this whole thing has brought us closer. I'm glad I walked in on you that night and caught you jerking off to that magazine. And I'm glad you put that spy camera in my room and recorded Daniel and I having sex."

"Me, too," he said softly, watching her busy fingers tend to her love button.

"I'm glad you're my brother, Vic. I don't say that often enough, but I am."

He tore his gaze from her pussy and looked into her eyes, seeing nothing but open love and honesty mirrored there. He smiled. "And I'm very glad you're my big sister, Angie. I don't say that often enough, either, but I am."

She smiled and closed her eyes. "This is going to be intense."

"Good thing we're alone in the house, then."

"Very. Still, we haven't got all evening. I suppose I'd better get on with it, huh?"

"Probably."

Without another word, Angie began rubbing her exposed clit faster and with more pressure. The hand that had been holding the fleshy hood out of her way caressed its way up her naked, wet body to flit from breast to breast, touching each nipple lightly. Before long she began to squirm.

"How does that feel?" Vic whispered, leaning closer.

"Mmmm..."

He smiled. "Good?"

"Um-huh."

"Really good?"

"Um-huh."

"Incredible?"

"Um-huh."

"It looks good."

"Does it?"

"Very good."

Her eyes still closed in bliss, she smiled. "I'm glad you like it." She rubbed her clit and nipples faster and harder. "Oh!"

"You're about to cum." It wasn't a question.

"Um-huh!"

"Cum for me!"

"Yes!"

"Cum for me, Angie!"

"Um-huh!" Her hips were bucking, her head thrashing from side to side, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes! Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh! Oh, fuck, yes!" Her back arched, nearly leaving the water. Musky juice ran from her pulsing pink, swollen twat in a small river. "Fuck! Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, fuck, Vic! I'm cumming for you! I'm cumming! Fuck! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming for you, Vic! Watch me cum for you! Fuck, yes! Oh! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Vic watched her spasm with pleasure, listened to her ragged breathing hitch with each word she spoke to him, smelled the intense aroma of her woman-musk as her pussy drooled vast amounts of juice, adding her own scent to that of the bath oils. His cock swelled in his pants until he was in pain. He shifted position, trying to give his erection more room. Nothing helped.

At last, spent and exhausted, Angie collapsed back into the water, splashing scented liquid over the side and onto the floor. Vic leapt up and grabbed a towel, sopping up the mess for her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No problem." He continued to clean up for her.

She laughed. "Not just for what you're doing, silly. Thank you for watching me cum."

He stopped and straightened, staring at her.

She reached out to grasp his hand with her own, hers dripping bathwater. "I've liked masturbating for you, Vic. Even that first time... When you showed me that video I was so pissed at the time I wanted to kill you. And then when you made me take off my clothes and lie on your bed and cum for you, the unexpected humiliation of that compiled with the anger I was feeling. At the time, it was not a good experience. But afterwards... Wow! Vic, for days that was all I could think about - how you, my own little brother, had forced me to strip naked and masturbate in front of you. Every time I thought about I'd get so desperately horny that I'd have to cum. And after a few times, I started wishing you were there to watch me again. And I started looking forward to the next time you came to collect part of your payment, as you'd called it."

Vic stared at her, mortified. "You're saying you like what I've been making you do?"

Her hand tightened on his. "I've enjoyed it a lot, Vic. Thank you." She grinned broadly. "And, judging from the bulge in the front of your pants, I'm guessing you've liked watching me as much as I've liked having you to watch."

Horrorstruck, Vic glanced down at his crotch. His erection had not subsided in the least. If anything, it had grown larger. It was straining against the front of his blue jeans as if it were about to tear free of its cloth confines and salute the world. He dropped the soaked bath towel to the floor, yanked his hand from hers and fled the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

He ran to his bedroom, locking the door securely behind him. "What the fuck has she done?" he whispered, stripping himself naked. "I shouldn't be turned on by my own sister!" His shaft pulsed quickly, matching rhythm with his heartbeat. Clear pre-cum dripped and drooled from the purple head. He began to stroke his prick quickly, desperate to cum, yes nauseous at the cause of that need.

Within a few moments, a long rope of thick, white cream spouted from his painfully swollen cock, arcing through the air and landing on the floor. Vic groaned with lust and pleasure at the feeling, rubbing his tight nipples with his other hand, jerking faster, not even trying to catch the other two wads of cum that shot from his cock afterwards.

***

It was nearly four months later and Vic was in the swimming pool, alone. It was evening and would be dark shortly. As their parents were away on their annual vacation, only himself and Angie were at home. As he swam, his thoughts turned to the XXX film he'd been watching the night before. More specifically, the scene in which a quartette of ravishingly hot beauties had striped their perfect bodies naked and slid into a swimming pool, finger-fucking and licking each other to a series of shaking orgasms.

"What I wouldn't give to have those ladies here now," Vic muttered as he started another lap across the pool. Reaching the side, another thought struck him. He'd spend many, many, many hours in swimming pools. But, for some reason, he'd never skinny-dipped. Giving into the abrupt impulse that followed, he stripped out of his trunks and tossed them onto the pool deck. They landed with a sodden splatter. The feeling of freedom that followed made him light-headed as his freed erection pulsed unencumbered in the pool before him.

Naked, Vic turned and swam back to the other end of the pool.

"Want some company?"

Startled, he looked up to see Angie standing there. She was clad in the same nearly-nonexistent yellow-and-orange-patterned bikini she'd had on the previous summer when she'd made him stand before her and masturbate to orgasm. Seeing her made his hard cock twitch. He tried to tread water and hide his blatant arousal from her at the same time.