Blackmailed Bi My Ex

Story Info
It had been over for quite some time, but my ex wasn't done
5.4k words
4.49
138.8k
42
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bearit
bearit
28 Followers

I had been married and divorced, and was on the verge of getting married again, all before the age of 30. My first wife was a 'greener grass' type. You know, 'the grass is always greener on the other side'. She was always looking for a better deal. I wasn't one who thought of marriage that way, so it ended. Our sex life had been good in my opinion, but when she decided she couldn't keep her legs closed, I knew it was time for me to move on.

My next choice was a much better one though. I love her and she loves me, and there is no chance of her ever cheating on me, or me on her. Our sex life is great, and as I mentioned before, we are going to get married in the near future. My current girlfriend Ann is more adventurous in the bedroom, usually pulling me along into trying new things. My ex wife Pat was kind of sexually adventurous as well, but not as much as Ann.

I still lived in the same town after I got divorced, and that is where I met Ann. That being the case, Ann and Pat knew each other. They weren't friends before, but they knew who each other was, and got along decently. They were different as night and day though. Pat is tall, about 5'10", and a little on the heavy side, with short brown hair, and brown eyes. Ann is only about 5'5", slim but with nice large tits, long blonde hair and blue eyes. And yes, her blonde hair was natural. I'm 6', 190 lbs, with short blonde hair and blue eyes as well. Ann and I have always been told that we look good together.

I don't talk to my ex very often. We really have nothing to talk about anymore, and I try to avoid her as much as possible. Still, she calls me with news of this or that. If she doesn't get ahold of me, she chats with Ann. I'm not sure I should be happy that my girlfriend and my ex get along.

The other day after I got home from work, the phone was ringing as soon as I hit the door. Ann would not be home for another two hours, and almost nobody calls for me, which is just the way I like it. I answer it anyways, because it might be Ann. It wasn't this time, it was my ex Pat.

"Hiya Brad. Whatcha been up to?" she asked

"Same old, same old. All work and no play. How about you?"

"Actually I need a little help moving some stuff. Do you think you could give me a hand after you get off of work tomorrow?"

My first thought was "HELL NO!", but I knew the disapproving look Ann would give me for not "being civil", so I agreed. Why is it that even after you're divorced, your ex still has ways of getting you to do things? Why couldn't my girlfriend be one of those jealous types who wanted me to have nothing to do with my ex. But no, she seemed to think I should stay on friendly terms with my ex. Ann and Pat had become a little more friendly since we have been together. They see each other at the store sometimes, and every so often they even go out shopping together.

I told Ann about Pat's request, and of course, she agreed that I should help her, since she's got nobody else to ask. I didn't want to remind Ann that it was my ex's own fault for that. The next day after work I didn't even bother to go home before I went to help out my ex. I work at a factory, and since I would probably be sweating my ass off by the time I got done, I decided not to go home and change first. Jeans and a t-shirt are the standard dress for me anyways, and besides, it was just the ex I was helping.

"Thanks for all your help. I don't know how I would have done it myself." Pat said as I came in the door to her apartment. She had bought lots of furniture at a moving sale, and the person had delivered it, but only past the front door. The old stuff was already gone, so at least I didn't have to do all of that too. It took most of the next hour to get everything in place. As I thought, I was sweating and tired. I had already put in my standard eight hours at work, and now I was acting like a workhorse at my ex's place. With everything done she offered me a drink of water and had me sit down on the couch. The television was on, and as I gulped down a large glass of water, I watched whatever was on. I leaned my head against the back of the couch, and before I knew it, I was out cold.

I couldn't have been out for long though. I was having an erotic dream about Ann pulling down my zipper and freeing my hardening cock from it's confines. I could feel her warm mouth engulf the head and work it's way down the shaft. I groaned in pleasure as she sucked me. Then her mouth was removed and I felt a weight on my lap. My eyes opened up and my face was right in front of Pat's exposed tits. She had my pants opened up and was lowering herself down onto my hard cock. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do at first. I could pretend I was still asleep and let her have her way with me.

As she worked her hot, tight pussy down my cock, I let out a moan that gave away the fact that I was awake. "Pat! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I almost shouted as I looked up at her.

She didn't stop fucking me though. In fact she started to quicken the pace. "Oh Brad! It's been so long, I've almost forgotten how good you feel. I just needed your hard cock deep inside of me. MMMmmmmm!!

With just a few more thrusts her breathing quickened and she started to let out short, high pitched moans. I knew that was when she was getting ready to cum. Pat lowered herself down my cock one more hard thrust and she held herself there as she wrapped her arms around my head and hugged me close.

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming! Mmmmmmmm! Oh yes! YES! Oh god, I've missed this so much!" she moaned.

I was about to push her off of me. I had been to stunned to stop her at first, and now it was a little late for that. She removed herself from my lap and immediately swallowed the entire length of my cock down her throat. She had never been able to do that while we were married. Eight inches was always more than she could manage. This time though, she took every inch and worked her mouth up and down my shaft.

I wanted to get her off of me, but when my hands wrapped in her hair, I found myself helping her to move her head as she sucked me. Up and down she went, and I could feel that I was about to cum. She knew it too, and I expected her to finish me off by jacking me with her hand. She had never before allowed me to cum in her mouth. I was more than suprised when she started licking and sucking harder than before. I held her head as I started to cum. I was grunting with each spurt, and Pat never stopped sucking me until I was finished and my cock softened up a little bit.

"Thanks for all your help Brad." Pat said with a wink and a smile. "And I mean ALL your help."

She zipped my pants up and guided me to the door. I was in a daze as I went home. Ann was already home by the time I got there. "So how did it go? Did you already get everything done?"

"Yep," I said, "all done alright." I couldn't tell her how much I had gotten done. It still didn't seem real to me. I couldn't believe my ex had taken advantage of me like that. After we had gotten divorced, we had fucked a couple of different times, but never since I had been in a relationship. It had been three years since Pat and I had any kind of sexual contact. I was happy being with Ann, and my ex knew that. Trying to rationalize it all, I suspected that Pat hadn't had sex in quite some time, and just couldn't help herself when the opportunity arose. She was always kind of a nympho, and needed sex often. That still didn't excuse what she did.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep that night. I was worn out from work, the moving, and the cumming from earlier that day. Ann didn't even try to keep me up. She could see how beat I was. I was just glad she didn't know from what.

I got home to a ringing phone the next day. It was Pat again. "Hi there Brad. It's just me. I thought you could come over for a little bit. I want to make it up to you for yesterday."

"Look Pat," I started, "as far as I am concerned, there was no yesterday except for helping you move stuff. I didn't tell Ann what you did. I figured that it would keep you from getting your ass kicked when she found out. You two are kind of friends, and I'm sure you wanted to keep it that way."

"Oh I do!" Pat exclaimed. "But I thought I could make it up to you for taking advantage of you that way. Please come over, just for a little bit. There's something here that needs to be finished anyways."

She had some nerve. I agreed to it though, and I was there inside fifteen minutes. She opened the door and let me in after I knocked. She was wearing only a short terrycloth robe that she hadn't even bothered to close in the front.

"Don't even think of repeating yesterday's scene." I told Pat right off. "I love Ann as you well know. You also know that we're going to get married next year, and I don't plan on doing anything to jeopardize that."

"Don't worry Brad, I wasn't even thinking about repeating yesterday. You see, yesterday you weren't aware of what was going on at first. Today you'll know exactly what's happening."

Pat pulled a remote control for her entertainment center out of her robe's pocket. She turned on the TV and started the VCR. On the screen was a clear picture of Pat lowering herself onto my waiting cock. It proceeded through until it showed me cumming in her mouth. Then the screen turned black. I noticed that there was no sound though. When I had been talking, you couldn't hear what I had been saying. I could feel the blood drian from my face as I turned back to Pat. She was now sitting on the couch with her legs spread open towards me. She was rubbing her pussy with a finger while she looked at me.

"Now Brad, I know you love Ann, and I would never do anything to hurt that...as long as you do as your told." A wicked smile came over Pat's face as she beckoned me closer. "I have another copy of this tape with a friend, and it will be sent to Ann at work if you don't do exactly what I say."

"Blackmail?! Is that what this is about? You're trying to blackmail me?!"

"Not trying honey, I'm being successful. You ARE going to do whatever I tell you."

"What is it that you want? Money?" I asked, my anger rising.

"Nope, just you."

The fire went right out of me as I became more confused. "What do you mean?"

Pat spread her legs open wider, propped one leg up on the couch, and beckoned me even closer. She gestured to me to get down on the floor on my knees on front of her. As I dropped to my knees, she grabbed ahold of the back of my head and pulled it to her waiting pussy. She was already wet from when she had been playing with herself.

"I bet you thought I would never want you to do this. I never did when we were togther. Back then I just wanted dick. But now I know how good a tonguing can feel, and that is what you're about to give me." Pat pulled my face towards her crotch. She let go though when I hesitated. "No? Then I guess your girlfriend will be receiving a package really soon about our little get together."

She once again guided my head towards the center of her open legs, and this time I didn't pull back. Her hands rested on my head as my tongue flicked over her swollen lips and over her clit. She gasped when I made contact with her clit. Her moans filled the room as I licked her up and down.

"Oh YES! I can't believe I didn't want you to do this to me before. God I love it! Yeah, lick me! Make me cum!"

I fucked her with my tongue before once again focusing on her swollen nub. I stiffened my tongue and rubbed up and down hard on her clit and she really started to wail. She was pulling me into her crotch hard as she got closer to cumming. Soon her juices were flowing as she grunted and groaned that she was about to cum.

"LICK ME! OH GOD LICK ME! MAKE ME CUM! OH GOD, HERE I CUM! OH YES! OH GOD YES!"

She had a deathgrip on my hair as she rode out her orgasm. I kept licking her until she finally came back down to earth. Pat let go of my head and with a foot pushed me on my back. She was immediately on top of me, pulling my jeans down enough to get at my cock. Even though I was not enjoying the situation, my cock was at full attention.

Pat looked at me as she slowly stroked up and down my shaft. "Just because you have to do whatever I say, that doesn't mean that you won't have fun too."

She took my cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down. In record time I felt that I was about to cum. I groaned long and loud as I spurted into her mouth just as I did the day before. Once I had finished shooting, Pat crawled up my body and gave me a long deep kiss, pushing some of my own cum into my mouth with her tongue. I had little choice but to take it.

"Mmmmm, see how good you taste." Pat said as she stood up over me. "There are things I always wanted us to do, but I didn't think we would ever get the opportunity. Now I know better, and soon you will too."

I got up off the floor and buttoned myself up. She gestured over her shoulder as she went back towards the bedroom that I could leave. I went home and got there before Ann, which was a good thing because I had to brush my teeth and then take a shower. I smelled like sex, and I knew that Ann wouldn't be able to miss that unless I took care of it before she got home.

I was all cleaned up when Ann came in the door. "Hi honey! How was your day?" she asked. "Pat called me at work just before I left to say thanks for all your help. She was so glad that you could give her the help she needed. I know you really didn't want to, but that was so nice of you to do it."

I followed Ann to the bedroom and sat down on the bed as I watched her get out of her work clothes. She works as a clothing store manager, so she wears business suits to work, the standard shirt, jacket and skirts that end just above the knee. Underneath though, she always has on skimpy panties in assorted colors with a matching bra. She also wears stockings with garters, which she knows I love to she her in. After taking off her jacket and shirt, she had me help her take off the skirt. Then she pushed me down on the bed and straddled me.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Ann said as she ran her hands up and down her body. My own hands took over where hers left off and I unsnapped her bra, freeing up her fabulous breasts. Soon we were both naked and rubbing all over each other. Ann crawled between my legs and watched me as she started giving me a long, slow, wet blowjob. I wrapped my hands in her long hair and guided her up and down my pole. She soon lifted my legs and ran her tongue over my balls and down to my ass. This has been something new that we have been exploring, and I knew we both loved it so far. My loud moans encouraged her more as she licking my ass, sending waves of pleasure through me. Ann once again grabbed my cock and started to suck it as she pressed a finger against my tight hole. It popped in with little trouble, and she started to slowly finger my ass while blowing me. Much sooner that I expected, I was grunting and shoving back against her hand. She had progressed to three fingers by now, and I started to cum in her mouth. She moaned as she continued to lick me while I finished cumming. Ann then slowly slid her fingers out of my ass and slid up my body to give me a long lingering kiss.

"My turn." Ann said as she straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my waiting mouth.

She moaned and looked down to watch me as I licked her up and down. I tongue fucked her for a long time as she undulated on top of me. Even as she started to cum, she continued to watch me lick her. She moaned and wailed, but always kept her eyes locked on mine. She finally rolled off of me and lay down on the bed beside me. We were both panting and trying to catch our breath. It was then that the phone rang.

I rolled over weakly to pick it up. "Hello?"

"You sound kind of breathless." Pat's voice came over the phone. "Whatever have you been doing? I bet I can guess. Well, since you've probably had all you can handle tonight, why don't you save it until tomorrow. I want you over here after you get out of work. You can tell Ann that you have to work overtime or something. I wouldn't want to get you into trouble. Oh, and Brad...next time you come here, you are to refer to me as 'Master', okay? Bye."

I hung up the phone and lay back down on the bed. Ann cuddled up close to me again. "Who was that?"

"One of the guys from work." I answered numbly. "I have to work a double tomorrow, so I won't be home until late."

"Alright," Ann sleepily replied, "I'll wait up for you then."

The next day after work, I went to the ex's place. This was getting out of hand, and I had to find some way to put a stop to it. When the door opened to my knock, Pat opened it up to let me in and this time she was completely naked. "Go take a shower, I'll be in in a minute."

"Alright." I replied.

"WHAT?!" she grabbed me by the hair and spun me around to face her. It took me a moment to figure out what the problem was.

"Yes Master." I finally said.

I had never seen her so aggressive before. I think this whole control thing was going to her head. "Better, but don't forget it again. You'll soon know why I want you to call me master, and not mistress." She had an evil grin on her face as she left me to go follow her instructions.

I showered and put a towel around my waist and was gettinf out as Pat came in. "No," she said, "you won't be needing that." She ripped the towel from around me and let it drop to the floor. "Now bend over the tub."

I did as I was told and I felt a hard slim tube start to be shoved into my ass. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted as I started to move away.

"Hold still. This won't hurt. I'm making sure you're nice and clean." Pat proceeded to give me an enema, filling me until I thought I would explode. "Now I want you to give two more to yourself until you are completely clean. I don't think I have to be in here to make sure you do it, do I?"

"No Master."

She left without another word. I did as she bid me to do, for I feared the consequenses. After I was finished, I rinsed off in the shower and died of once again. I then went looking for Pat. I found her alright, along with another guy lounging in her bedroom. Both of them were as naked as I was. She was straddling his head, making him eat her out. He looked to be enjoying it. Pat saw me enter the room.

"Brad, this is Brian. Come over here and say hello."

I approached the bed and Pat got off his face just long enough to turn around into a 69 position with him. Pat beckoned me closer. "I told you to say hello." Pat grabbed my head and brought it down towards Brian's hard cock, which looked to be about the same size as my own. "Remember the tape." Pat whispered to me as she guided my mouth over the hard cock in front of me.

I had never done anything like this before, but I didn't feel like I had a choice. I almost gagged as I swallowed as much of him as I could. "See Brian, Brad seems to like you." Pat said as she watched me go down on this stranger's pole. Brian just moaned his opinion. I didn't know what I was doing, but I just started to do the things I know I liked. Brian seemed to like them as well. He started moving his hips up and down, feeding me his hard cock.

Pat got off of Brian's face, and we all moved around. Brian was leaning against the headboard while I was down between his legs, sucking him. His hands were holding my head, making me bob up and down on his cock. I was on my elbows and knees and Brian's legs were over my shoulders. I didn't know where Pat had gone until I flet her tongue start licking my ass. I immediately got rock hard and started my own moaning. Pat grasped my shaft and alternated between pumping my dick and carressing my balls, all the while her tongue went to work on my willing asshole.

bearit
bearit
28 Followers
12