Blackmailed Bi My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bearit
bearit
28 Followers

"Do you think he's ready?" I heard Pat say.

"I don't know," Brian replied, "better ask him."

"Are you ready for me to fuck you Brad? I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Mmmmm, yes Master, please fuck me." I couldn't believe those were my words, but I really couldn't wait to get my cock into her pussy. I needed to feel her wetness as I slid in and out.

I was turned onto my back as Brian now straddled my head, once again feeding me his cock. My legs were lifted up into the air and once again Pat's tongue attacked my exposed asshole. I moaned around the cock filling my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt something hard press against my hole. I looked over into a large mirror that hung on the wall next to the bed. My eyes grew wide as I saw Pat with my legs on her shoulders. She had a large strap-on cock obscenely sticking out from her crotch, and she had it pressed to the opening of my ass. She looked at me in the mirror and saw me watching.

"Here it comes Brad, just like you wanted it. I'm going to fuck you!"

She had applied a generous amount of lube to the fake penis, for which I'm sure I would have been grateful if I had wanted this. She pressed against me and I felt my ass open up for her. Ann's finger's working me over the night before had probably helped so as not to hurt me quite so much. But still it hurt. Pat had chosen a large, thick strp-on to fuck me with. She pushed in until her pelvis ground against my ass. All that time I was grunting in pain and I tried to get away. Brian held my wrists down against the bed and continued to fuck my mouth with his cock. His breathing was coming faster now, and his thrusts were shorter and faster as well.

"Yeah, fuck him!" Brian encouraged. "Fuck his virgin ass! His mouth feels so good, I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

Pat was grunting as she fucked me with the fake dick. "Don't worry about him, he wants you to cum in his mouth." Pat told Brian. "You want to swallow him don't you Brad?"

I tried to reply a resounding 'no', but with a cock in my mouth, all I could do was give a muffled cry. I still struggled against the cock pounding in and out of my ass. It didn't hurt now, and actally it felt kind of good, but I still didn't want it.

"See? He doesn't mind at all. Go ahead Brian, cum in his mouth. Go ahead," urged Pat, "give it to him. Be a good boy and swallow it all for him Brad."

Brain tensed up and shoved his cock down my throat one last time. He threw his head back and let out a loud growl as he released his flow of cum into my mouth. I stuggled to swallow it all, lest I choke. Brian soon finished cumming, but kept pumping his semi soft dick in and out of my mouth as he held me down.

As Pat pumped her cock into me, I felt myself start shoving back against her. "See, he likes it." she taunted. She stopped moving and let me fuck myself on her. "Put him on his hands and knees."

I was flipped over yet again, and Pat moved up behind me, grabbing me by the waist. "What do you want? Say it! Tell me what you want!" she demanded.

"I want you to fuck me Master!" I shouted. "Please fuck me until I cum! Please let me cum!"

In one stroke Pat's fake cock was all the way into my ass once again. I pushed back against her as she held my hips and pulled herself into me. I looked back to see Brian move up under Pat, moving the strap of the fake cock out of the way so he could get at her pussy. He dove in and was rewarded by Pat grabbing his head and grinding her pussy all over his tongue. I continued to fuck myself with her cock while she was getting eaten. Pat moaned and grunted, and started cumming all over Brian's face. When she came back to her senses, she started pounding my ass once again. Brian moved yet again, and this time he positioned himself under me.

"Do you want to cum Brad?" Pat growled at me.

"Yes, please Master, make me cum!"

"You heard him Brian, make him cum."

Brian's mouth engulfed my own cock and Pat started ramming into me as hard as she could. Suddenly I couldn't hold back any longer. I started cumming into Brian's waiting mouth. Pat slid her cock into me one last time and held me there as I spurted time and again down Brian's throat. Once I was spent, Brian moved out from underneath me, allowing me to collapse on the bed. Pat fell on top of me, still buried in my ass.

Brian reached between us and guided the fake cock out of me. Then he spread my legs apart and licked my throbbing asshole, urging more grunts of pleasure from me. "You're not done yet." he said as he pulled me towards him. I was unable to do anything to stop him. I couldn't move away, and I didn't have the energy to fend him off. Pat moved out of the way as Brian took his once again hard cock and placed it at the entrance to my well fucked ass. I tried to protest. I had been fucked by Pat and I had been made to blow Brain and swallow his cum, but I didn't want his cock buried in my ass. I wasn't gay, and I didn't have any intention of being forced to make my ass please another guy.

As Brian thrust into me, I knew I had no choice. I was being used as their personal fuck toy. Brian pounded into me no less hard than Pat had. I could feel every vein in his cock as it slid in and out of me. He was grunting with every thrust, and I knew I was going to have another of Brian's loads of cum in me before it was over.

"God he's still tight!" Brian told Pat. "His ass feels so good!"

"Yeah, take it. It's yours to do with as you wish." Pat told him. She slid up to me and put her pussy right under my face. "I want to cum again you slut!" Pat ordered. "Brian won't stop fucking you until after you make me cum again."

That was a threat I knew she would follow up on. I made my tongue work yet again, licking up and down her cunt. She jumped every time I made contact with her clit, and soon I started concentrating on her sex nub. Brian was still pounding my ass, but he would stop now and again to keep himself from cumming. Pat was once again panting and moaning. "Oh god that's good! Oh yes! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum! Make me cum bitch! MAKE ME CUM!!"

My tongue kept licking and fucking her as she pushed my face harder against herself. Pat started moaning a high pitched wail that echoed through the room. Brian started fucking me with long deep strokes and started making more grunting sounds as well. Suddenly, both of them started cumming. It was all I could do to ride out her orgasm while Brian filled my ass with his cum. He pounded into me less and less until he slid all the way into me and left he surging cock in place.

"Good boy." Pat whispered to me. "Go take a shower and then get out. And we'll be seeing you again real soon."

I showered and got back into my clothes. My legs were like wet noodles as I somehow made it back home. It was late, and Ann was already in bed. I crawled under the covers and was about to go to sleep when I felt Ann's mouth on my cock. Even after all that had happened, Ann was still able to get my cock rock hard. She crawled on top and started riding me. She is always able to cum really quickly that way, and soon she was bucking and moaning. After she finished her orgasm, she once again sucked on my rod. Sticking two fingers into my ass, she jerked and sucked until she was rewarded with my last orgasm of the night. She crawled up next to me, kissed me a long, lingering, intimate kiss, and lay against me as she went to sleep. She may have gone to sleep, but I passed out from it all.

Should there be a chapter 2?

bearit
bearit
28 Followers
12