Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 02

Story Info
Joyce has more fun with Bonnie.
6.7k words
4.39
30.4k
21
5

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers

Hello everyone, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my story.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I wish to thank Sadkins116 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

*****

I woke up in the morning, slipped on my robe and went to have some breakfast. I had forgotten about the rules that I was supposed to follow. My ass was still sore where that big cock had split me, but not as sore as it had been right after the fucking.

I just wanted to get my life back together and wait for John to get home. I promised myself to be a good girl until he arrived and then would give him all my love and attention. He would receive all the good loving he deserved.

As I was eating breakfast, I remembered what happened yesterday and how Joyce started to blackmail me. I remembered her coming to my house, making me get naked and then having to walk back to her house naked. I remembered sucking off 5 landscapers and then her husband shoving his huge cock up my ass and fucking me.

I went to my computer and brought up my email and sure enough, the rules she told me about last night. But she had also sent me a couple pictures. One of me with a big cock in my mouth and the other of me with Mike's cock in my naked ass.

I started reading them and I had to drop my robe and sit naked to look at the rest of them. I didn't want to do anything to make her mad enough she would show John everything. Being naked at home is not a big deal, as no one is there to see me. And I have walked around naked before showing off to those landscapers. I don't know why I did that, but I was so horny I had to do something.

I read all the rules she gave me and then reread them, not wanting to give her an excuse to punish me. I saw the one where she said I had to shave my cunt. John liked me like this, with just a little tuft of hair above my cunt, but she wants it gone. I'll do it for now, and then grow it back for John. I'll just tell him I was trimming it and messed it up, so shaved it off. He'll be ok with that.

Once I thought it over, I got up, went into the bathroom and started the shower. I got all my shaving things ready and stepped into the warm shower. After getting clean, I lathered up my pubic area and shaved all the hair off. I wasn't going to give Joyce any reason to let John know what I did.

Once done, I reread all the rules and tried to remember them before going to see her. I didn't want to go out naked, especially in the street, but that is what she wanted and I had to do it to protect my family.

I got to her house without seeing anyone else and hoped no one saw me. How often would someone be walking around the street naked from head to toe. I stood on her porch and rang the bell. Then waited some more. I wanted inside quickly so no one saw me. Her front door isn't like mine. My door is kind of concealed from the street, but hers is very visible from there. Anyone going by could see me if they looked up.

From inside, I heard, "Yes, who is it."

Damn her. She knew it was me and is just playing games. I said, "It is Bonnie, please let me in."

"What are you wearing today Bonnie?" she asked but didn't open the door.

"I am not wearing anything Mistress, please let me in before I am seen." I almost screamed. I almost called her Joyce, but remembered the rule of having to call her Mistress.

"Have you obeyed your rules slut?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress I have. Please let me in." I was now begging to get inside to be out of the spot light.

"Did you shave your cunt whore?" She asked me.

"Yes Mistress, it is clean shaven and I look like a little girl now." I told her.

"What is clean shaven. You don't have an it." She said and I could hear her giggling.

"My cunt is shaved Mistress, please let me inside." I almost screamed it and glad I didn't because everyone nearby would have heard about my bald cunt.

I heard her laughing as she opened the door. She stood in the door way and said, "Now aren't you all high and mighty now. Standing on my front porch, naked and begging me to come in."

I started crying and she just laughed at me. "You know whore, I am going to enjoy watching you suffer through all of this. I'm going to watch you getting fucked by lots of men. By the time, I'm done with your sorry ass, you won't want to be around John again. Maybe I'll even fuck him so you can watch. You would enjoy that wouldn't you bitch?"

"Please Mistress Joyce, don't involve John or my kids in this. I know I did some bad things to you and will pay for them, but leave my family out of it." I begged.

She finally let me in. We walked into the living room and she sat on the couch, spreading her legs. She wasn't wearing anything under her dress and I could see her pussy. It was as bald as mine was now. I have never been with another female before because I always had the boys to keep me occupied, but she stated in those rules I would have to eat pussy at some point.

As I was thinking of all the things she had laid out for me, she said, "Now Mrs. Bonnie Franks, let's see how good you are at eating pussy. Get over her and put your tongue to work on my pussy. It had better be good or I will punish you. Do it now slut."

"I've never done that before Mistress. I don't know how to eat pussy." I explained. I hoped she would give me a break, but I could tell from the looks in her eyes she wasn't going to let me go.

"Well slut, it is time you learned. I know John has eaten your dirty cunt, so just eat my pussy like you like having your cunt eaten. You will learn or I'll make sure you eat every pussy in this town." She told me.

My God, how can she be this way. I couldn't even think about eating all the pussies in town. Some were so old that they probably are all dried up, but some are too young to know any better. I guess I will have to learn quickly on the first one I have ever been close to.

I got down in front of her and put my head up under her dress. I could smell her pussy and it wasn't too bad and I have tasted my own before when I have masturbated and cleaned my fingers off in my mouth. I prayed she tasted as good as I do.

Sticking out my tongue, I licked her slit and it wasn't so bad. It didn't taste like me, but the taste wasn't so bad. I kept licking her and pushing my tongue into her hole. I got all her girl juice in my mouth and on my face and she was starting to squirm.

I found her little clit and sucked it into my mouth. I always like that when John ate me, so figured she would like it too. I found out she did as she moved more and took my head in her hands, pulling me in closer to her naked pussy.

I ate her pussy and as she pulled my head in closer, she started cumming all over my face. I couldn't keep my mouth on her pussy because she was moving so much her juice was all over me.

But suddenly she stopped and pushed me away. "That was great sweetheart." I heard from behind me.

Mike had entered the room and I saw he had the camera going, catching my naked body between the legs of his wife, eating her pussy. I looked back and he was naked with a very stiff cock, which pointed straight up.

Joyce said, "Thank you darling. This slut is learning to eat pussy and she did good for the first time. Now, since I feel better, you go ahead and fuck her. You had her ass last night, so let's see if she can take that big cock all the way in her cunt."

I am getting in deeper and deeper as time goes on. I was made to lay on the floor and Mike crawled over me. His cock was dripping pre-cum as he moved around and some of it dripped down on my naked body.

He leaned over me and his cock was at the entrance to my pussy. Not only did I cheat on John with the landscaper, but now I would be cheating with our neighbor. John and Mike were friends, even if Joyce and I hated each other. How would I ever explain this to John if he found out.

I saw Joyce with the camera as Mike got into position to fuck me. He slid his cock up and down my slit a few times and then shoved the head inside me. I felt my pussy expand to take it all in and he just pushed deeper and deeper. I watched as his cock disappeared into my wet pussy, but it wasn't even half way in yet. I felt so full and I doubted that I could take all of it in me.

I asked him as he was pushing into me, "How long is that thing Mike?"

He didn't have time to answer as Joyce told me how long it was. "I measured it at 11 inches and I expect to see it all in your cunt. That will make a great movie for John and your brats to watch."

"No, please don't show them. I'll do my best to take it all and do anything you want. Just don't let John or my kids know anything about me. Please." I begged.

Joyce just laughed and said, "That's nice slut. I was going to tell Mike to back off some, but now you'll get it all in you. Hope it doesn't hurt too much."

With that, Mike shoved more of his cock into me. I was stretched to the limit when he pulled back and drove all the way into my pussy. He hit my cervix, but didn't stop there. He pushed till his balls slapped my ass. It hurt so bad, I screamed to stop, but he didn't. He pulled back and drove into me again and again and again.

After he fucked me like that for 15 minutes, he shoved into me deep one last time and started cumming. I was grateful he was cumming so he would quit pounding my poor body, but I forgot he was the type who would cum twice in one fuck.

He shot all his cum deep into my poor abused pussy and then started all over again for another 5 minutes of pain. Once he shot his second load, he laid on top of me to catch his breath, but at least his huge cock was getting softer.

Once he regained his strength he pulled out of me with a pop. My poor cunt didn't want to let him go. I felt it squeezing his big cock, trying to keep it inside me. I wasn't doing it, but my cunt was.

He pulled out and stood up, looking very proud that he fucked his friend's wife with his wife watching it all. He said, "Now that is one hot cunt. No wonder John brags about it all the time."

I'm not sure I understood him, but I thought he said my husband John brags about my pussy. I wondered if he tells everyone how it is fucking me. I will have to find out once John gets home. I'll ask him if he is telling things about me and how I am getting fucked.

"Now that you have been fucked in that married cunt, I want you to go back home and wait till I arrive. I want to see what I can find for you to wear out this afternoon. If I don't like what I see, you will get more for me. This will be so much fun." Joyce interrupted everyone.

I had to try, so I asked, "Please Mistress, may I have something to wear home. I can't be seen in the street naked. Please, just a little bit."

I saw her thinking and then she smiled. He said, "Yes, I'll give you something to wear. Wait right here and I'll get you something."

I thought maybe she will change the rule of me being naked all the time when I arrive at her house. But when she came back out, I didn't see anything. Maybe she changed her mind.

Walking up to me, she handed me a necklace. "Here, wear this. It is the necklace you and John gave me back when we were friends. I don't wear it anymore, so I guess you can have it back."

She watched my reaction. I had been smiling, but now that turned to a sour face. Hell, it wouldn't cover anything at all and she still expected me to walk into the street naked. So much for thinking she might be nice to me.

Then she said, "Now, walk home slowly and do not cover up anything. If someone sees you, to fucking bad. Now go. I'll be over in a little while to see what you might have to wear."

I had tears in my eyes as I walked out the front door. I thought about running home, but remembered she said to walk slow. I know she hoped someone would see me like this. She so wants to hurt me for what I did to her and I can't blame her, but I would never do something like this to her. Well, maybe I would if I had thought about it.

I walked down her driveway, trying to hide behind everything I could find, but once I hit the street, there was nothing to shield me. I got to the end of her drive, looked around and stepped out into the street and walked home. I think there were people out in their yards, but I didn't look around. My eyes were straight ahead and focused on getting home.

I finally got to my drive and walked up to the house. I was crying so hard now, it was hard to see anything through the tears. I would never do anything bad to anyone again if I could get out of this mess. If John or the kids ever found out what I had done, I would be out of a happy home and would have to live as a homeless person because I had no job or money. All the money I used now was John's.

Once inside my own house, I got a very strong drink. Straight bourbon and swallowed it down and then took another. I had to settle my nerves before she came over. She wants to rummage through my things to see if I had anything to wear out in public. I have lots of clothes, but they all cover me and I don't think that is what she had in mind when she mentioned what I could wear.

I took a nice hot shower and washed my pussy. It was very tender after having that big cock in it. Even if it felt good being fucked by Mike, it was wrong. I am a married woman and should never have cheated like I have the last 2 days. But, according to Joyce, I would be cheating more now and with anyone she wanted me to cheat with. I had to do as she says so John and the kids don't find out what I did.

Once I was clean, I sat at the kitchen table waiting. I didn't put any clothes on because Joyce had told me I had to be naked in my own home all the time. How can anyone dictate to someone how to dress in their own home. I will get even with her eventually.

I had to wait for over an hour for her to come over. She didn't knock or ring the bell. She just walked right in like she owned my house. I thought I had locked the door, but maybe I wasn't thinking right when I got home.

I said, "I think it would be nice if you knocked next time."

"Well, no need to do that slut. I have a key and will walk in whenever I want." She told me.

"How did you get a key to my house. I want it back and you can't just walk in whenever you please. What if John or the kids are home." I tried to argue with her.

"Just you never mind how I got your key. All you should know now is that I own your ass and will do as I please with you. Now get your ass upstairs to your closet so I can see what we should dress you in. No fucking back talk either. You will wear what I say and then we will go shopping." She yelled at me.

That scared me and I left the kitchen and made my way up the stairs. I heard her behind me and she was giggling. I wanted to turn around and slap her, but I can't do anything because of the videos and pictures she has of me. I could never explain that to John or my kids. I guess she was right. She owns me, at least for now.

We got to my bedroom and she made me stand in the middle of the room while she looked in my closet. She was mumbling things about my clothes, but I couldn't understand anything she was saying.

Once she had tossed a bunch of my clothes on the floor in front of me, she came out with what she wanted me to wear. In her hands was a very short skirt and tiny blouse. They were clothes I had worn back as a teenager when I was flirting with all the boys. I hadn't worn them in so long and even forgot I had kept them. When I put them away, I thought I would have a memory to look back on when I got older. But now she expected me to wear them. Not only that, she expected me to wear them without underwear and in public.

She handed them to me and said, "Go out on the front porch and put these on. You know my rules, naked at home always."

"Joyce, I can't wear this out in public. Especially without panties or a bra on. Everything will be on display." I said.

"First, bitch, I am not Joyce to you." And with that, she slapped my face. "And, you will wear what I say and when I say. If I want you out shopping naked, you will do that too. So, now, instead of the porch, walk to the end of the drive and wait till I get there. Then you can get dressed. I'll bring your clothes to you."

"Please Mistress, I am sorry, but I can't wear that in public. I'll be showing everything to everyone. Please don't make me." I begged.

"No Bonnie, you will wear it. If you had been nicer and done what I wanted, I might have changed my mind. But now, you will do as you are told. Going to the street and wearing that tiny skirt and blouse in public is your punishment. From now on, it will get worse and maybe I'll make you stay naked around your brats." She scolded me.

I was beat and knew it, so I handed her the skirt and blouse and walked out my front door. I slowly walked to the end of my drive, and stood at the end waiting for her to get me. I was naked in plain view of anyone who happened to come by. I was scared and very worried that John would find out what is happening and toss me out just like I am.

Not only was I naked at the end of the drive, I left her alone in my house. Why did I do that. She hates me and could do anything to sabotage my relationship with John and my kids. I wondered what she was doing and why it was taking her so long.

I was afraid to go back to the house, not knowing what she might make me do, but was worried that someone was going to drive by and see me naked out here. I was so nervous, but stood right there at the end of my driveway where anyone could see me. I should have hidden and waited for her to come out of the house before I stepped out.

It seemed like hours but maybe it was only 15 or 20 minutes, before I saw her leave my house and get in her car. She drove to the end where I was and told me to get in. I did as she said and did it quickly. Anything to get out of view.

Once in, she started driving. I asked if I could have some clothes to put on, but she ignored me. I watched where we were going and I knew it was the mall. She was taking me to the mall I shop at all the time and I knew many others who shop there as well. I think I am going to be in big trouble.

As she drove, she didn't say anything. She wouldn't answer questions either. I kept trying to ask what she had planned for me and if I was going to have clothes to wear when we got there. No answer, no conversation until she pulled into the mall parking lot. Then she started talking.

"I'm going to give you the clothes I picked out this morning. Once I give them to you, I expect you to get out of the car to get dressed. Once you are dressed, we are going in to shop and have some lunch. I expect you to pay attention to me always and do anything and everything I say. Do you understand this slut?"

I said, "Yes Mistress, I understand, but please don't get me in trouble. I know a lot of people who shop here and can't afford for them to see something and tell John."

Joyce ignored my pleas, but said, "I hope you remember your rules slut. If I say show me, what do you do?"

"I raise my skirt up around my waist to show you my naked pussy and ass. Please don't do this to me in here." I said in a begging tone.

bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers
12