Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 03

Story Info
Bonnie is humiliated and used by others.
5.8k words
4.57
27.6k
22
1

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers

Hello everyone, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my stories.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

Plus, this being a fantasy, STD's and unwanted pregnancy does not exist, unless the writer decides that is what is needed to make it better for the readers. And even if security cameras are widely used in real life, in the fantasy world they are non-existent unless needed to make a point.

I wish to thank Sadkins118 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

*****

I slept all night on the sofa and I guess I had my legs spread apart and I had been playing with my pussy in my sleep. Anyway, that is how I woke up, naked, legs wide apart and my fingers inside me. Plus, I was dripping pussy juice all over the sofa. I would have to have it cleaned before John or the kids came home.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up in a nice shower and then went to put my robe on. But I stopped, thinking back to what Joyce had told me. I had to be naked at home, unless John or the kids were home. But she did say that could change, so I put my robe back on the hook and went to get breakfast.

After breakfast, I snuck out my front door and headed to Joyce's house. I was naked as I hurried down the street to her house. I must go there each morning to find out what she has planned for me and what, if anything, I can wear.

Once I arrived, she let me in and took me to the kitchen. "We are hungry and you will fix us some breakfast. Make it good and lots of it."

I was shocked she wanted me fixing them food. I could poison it if I wanted to and this would be over with. But, I would have to have the poison with me and of course, I have no pockets to hide it in, so guess that won't work. Besides, they were right there in the kitchen with me, watching my every move. Mike and Joyce had coffee while I fixed them food. Then I had to serve it to them and wait on them while they enjoyed my labor and nudity.

Whenever I was close to Mike, he would touch me and play with my pussy, ass and tits. Joyce never said a word about her husband messing with another woman. I wondered what these 2 had going between them.

She let him fuck me twice now and the only place he hasn't had his cock is in my mouth. I'm grateful for that because as big as he is, I am not sure I could get any of it in my mouth and knowing them, they would want me to take it all down my throat. That would ruin me if it didn't kill me first.

Once they finished breakfast, I cleaned up their kitchen and was told to go home to wait for more instructions. I had to walk back naked and I thought one of the other neighbors might have seen me, but wasn't sure.

I had to return to Joyce's to fix lunch and then again to fix dinner. I had to travel in the street naked and work naked for them. I was felt up and played with by Mike on each visit and it didn't seem to bother Joyce.

This went on for the next week and half. Every day I had to go fix breakfast, lunch and dinner while naked. I stayed naked at home all the time and tried to stay hidden from view as much as I could. She didn't make me fuck or suck anyone and I didn't have to lick her pussy. I had no idea what was going through her mind.

But, then on a Saturday morning after I served them breakfast, Joyce said, "You won't need to come back for lunch today slut. I have some guys stopping by to see you and I have ordered pizza for them. You will answer the door naked when the pizza arrives and give the delivery guy a nice blow job for his tip. Then when the guys get there, you will serve them the pizza naked. After that, take them all to your bedroom and show them what kind of cunt you are. You will suck and fuck each of them on your bed. Understand all this bitch?"

I was shocked that she had someone coming to my house. I had to be naked for them and she wants me to satisfy them. It will be bad enough to have a pizza guy see me naked, but to suck his cock is not right. But the worst part is she has some others that I don't know coming to my house and I must fuck them in my marital bed. That is Johns bed and he is the only one who should fuck me in it. I will do it, and at least she won't be getting any videos of me doing it. She didn't say anything about her or Mike being there to capture my infidelity on film.

I was not ready to do this and tried to figure out how I could get away so I didn't have to suck a delivery guy and then have sex with others on my marital bed. If John ever finds out, he would not just throw me out, he would kill me. My life would be over, just because I was horny and got the landscaper to fuck me. My bad choice. I should have waited for John.

I was worried and was crying when my doorbell rang. I knew it was the pizza guy, so I got up and decided that I had to do this to get out of this mess. I wiped my tears away and opened the door to a young man holding a pizza box. He had a big smile on his face and was also blushing. I think he lived in our neighborhood as I had seen him around before, but I believed he was in college. Maybe he was working to help pay for his education.

He handed me the pizza and said, "It is already paid for, but I was told you would give me a tip. May I come in or do you want to suck my cock right here?"

I took the pizza and said, "Yes, please come in. I will take care of you, but please don't tell anyone I did this."

"No Ma'am, I won't say a word. I knew you always looked hot, but you are even hotter than I imagined. You look great naked."

As he was talking, he was also unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out. I reached over to him and just pulled his pants down and got slapped in the face with his hard dick. It was a nice one, but I didn't really want to suck it.

I was down on my knees with his cock in my hand and I looked up at him. "Please promise not to say anything to anyone. I would be in so much trouble if this ever got out."

He laughed and said, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone, except the lady that paid for the pizza. She wanted to be sure you sucked me off. She said you lost a bet and this is what you had to do."

"Yes, it was a bad bet and I lost. I wouldn't have made her do this, but I must do it for her. So please, let me suck your cock and I will swallow your cum, but don't tell anyone but her." I told the young man.

"You sure are something to look at." He said, "I have seen you so many times around the neighborhood and always wondered how you would look naked. Now I know. I would love a picture of you so I can look back and remember how you sucked my cock."

"No pictures. It is bad enough I must do this and let you see me naked. But no, you may not take a picture of me." I insisted.

"Well, OK, but make sure you suck my cock really good and you had better swallow it all when I cum." He said as he pushed his member past my lips.

I sucked this boy's cock and made him cum quickly. That is one talent I learned back in my younger days. I needed to suck as many as I could in a short amount of time, I learned how to make them cum fast. It was always so cool to spend my lunch hours sucking cocks and seeing just how many I could do in the 45 minutes I had. And as I practiced sucking, I got better each day.

I swallowed his load as he pulled his pants up. I took the pizza to the kitchen and watched as the young man left. I didn't have to escort him out. I felt so bad about sucking a cock in my house. I had never done anything sexual inside the house except with my husband John. I didn't even bring the landscaper inside to fuck him.

Why did John have to be away for so long. I guess he doesn't realize that I have needs too and I need sex. If he had been home, I would never have fucked the landscaper and never would be blackmailed by my fucking neighbor. Now, I must do everything Joyce wants or John will find out what I did. At least he wouldn't see me sucking cocks in our house.

As I was thinking about what I had done, the doorbell rang again. I knew it was the ones she had invited over for pizza and some sex from me. I just wanted to ignore it and maybe it would go away, or at least they would go away. But, if I didn't go to the door and let them in, Joyce would show those videos to John.

I walked to the door and peeped out. I saw 2 guys standing there, with their backs to the door. I slowly opened the door and looked around it as they turned around and I got to see their faces. There stood 2 of the landscapers. It wasn't Larry, Joyce's cousin, but 2 of the workers. They both smiled at me and pushed the door open and walked in.

They looked at my naked body as I stood there. One of them said, "Damn, I don't remember you looking so fucking hot, but now up close, you are really hot and so fucking sexy."

I blushed. I couldn't say anything because I really didn't want them in my house starring at my naked body. But I guess it won't be all they do today either I had sucked both their cocks at Joyce's house and now I think they are going to want more from me.

The other guy said, "Yep, hot and sexy, but we were told you got lunch for us and then will give us some dessert."

I hung my head in shame and said, "Yes, lunch is in the kitchen. It is pizza. What would you like to drink with it?"

Damn, I was being nice to them and I should be yelling for them to get out of my house. But, Joyce had sent them here, knowing if I wasn't nice she would get to show John those videos. At least today she wouldn't have videos of me serving 2 common men lunch and then having sex with them in my own bed.

They both asked for tea, instead of beer, which surprised me. Lucky for me, I always have tea available since John and I both like it. So, I got them the tea, put some plates on the table and served them pizza for lunch. I was hoping they had to get back to work soon and I pushed them to eat more pizza. I kept the glasses full, with the hopes that they would run out of time before they wanted to fuck me.

I eventually asked, "So, when do you guys have to get back to work?"

"Oh, Mrs. Frank, we have the day off. Larry said we didn't have to work today, but we still get paid." One of them said.

The other guy said, "Yea, he said Ms. Joyce wanted us to come by here and spend the afternoon with you, so he is paying us for a full day of work. So, once we finish eating, we will be working on you."

I didn't like that one bit. Getting paid to have sex with me. That makes me a cheap whore who must put out to save her marriage. I had to get out of this mess before John gets back and I must get those videos away from Joyce so she has no more ammunition to use against me.

They ate the pizza and then the first guy said, "Ok Bonnie. I guess we can call you Bonnie now can't we. After all, we gonna get very familiar with each other. Now that we have eaten, take us to your bedroom and help us get naked. We gonna have lots of fun today."

I had to try one last time. "Please, I shouldn't do this. I am married and it isn't right. How about if we just forget all about the rest of the day and I'll make you dinner later."

"Nope, not going to happen Bonnie. We were told we wouldn't get paid unless we fucked you and used you for our pleasure and Ms. Joyce said it had to be in your bedroom. So, let's get going because I am horny as hell." The other guy told me.

"Besides, you have already sucked our cocks. No difference in fucking your mouth or your cunt. Let's go party in your bedroom." The first guy said.

I had no idea how to get out of doing it in my own marital bed. Joyce insisted that I must be fucked there. Nothing matters to her any more. After all, she watched her own husband fuck me in my ass and pussy. I love getting fucked, but not in my marital bed unless it is with John, my husband. But, he isn't here and now these 2 guys who work in my yard are going to take his place in my bed.

I gave up and led them down the hall to my bedroom. It was a big room and had a big king size bed. John had insisted I get nothing but the best bed and other furnishings. The bathroom was huge and had a tub with jets in it, along with a nice big shower that would hold 4 people if we ever wanted to have an orgy.

Once in the bedroom, the guys told me to undress them, one at a time. I did what they wanted and soon all 3 of us were naked. I was naked when they arrived and now I stripped them of their clothes. Their cocks were standing straight up and were impressive. I had sucked both of them the other night at Joyce's, but didn't remember how big they were. Now I can see just how nice they looked and I was going to feel them in my pussy real soon.

I was getting turned on and almost forgot about John, until I looked at his picture on the dresser. I was ashamed of myself as I turned his picture over so he couldn't see me cheat on him. I know he couldn't see me, but it was just the thought of his picture staring at me while I fucked 2 other guys in our bed.

Once I had their clothes off and his picture turned over, we all got on the bed. I was on my back with my legs spread for them. They could see my wide-open pussy and I saw their cocks twitch. They both had pre-cum dripping from the ends and I wanted it. I wanted both their cocks fucking me.

"Please, just fuck me. Shove those cocks in my pussy and fuck me hard." I begged.

The first guy got over me and the other guy was close to my head. One of them said, "Lady, you don't have a pussy. You got a cunt and we are going to fuck it all afternoon and maybe spend the night inside it."

I said, "Yes, it is a cunt. Just fuck my cunt you bastards"

I don't know why I was asking to be fucked like that, but my mind was back in my younger days when all this happened before I got married to John. I would ask to be fucked by any guy who wanted me and there were lots of them. But John never knew of them and I hope he never finds out. I hope he never finds out about what is happening to me now.

The first guy had his cock right at my opening and the other guy had his near my mouth. I was going to suck cock while being fucked by landscapers in my bed. The cocks both entered my holes at the same time and I was in heaven. I hadn't been double teamed ever since I started dating John.

They both went deep in me and began to fuck me hard. The guy in my mouth was going down my throat with each thrust and the one in my cunt was bottoming out. But, suddenly they both pulled out and one said, "SWITCH".

They pulled out and swapped places and now I had the cock that had been in my cunt in my mouth and I was tasting myself on him. The other guy was fucking my cunt hard and fast. They played switch 4 more times before they both stiffened up and shot their loads of hot gooey cum into me. I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth and felt so naughty for loving what they did to me.

The bad part was, I didn't cum with them. I was close so many times, but that is when they decided to switch. I was left frustrated. Even after they both pulled out of me, I was still humping the air trying to cum.

They noticed I was still trying to get off and the first guy said, "So the cunt wants to cum. Lay back bitch and get yourself off while we get ready for some more fun."

I didn't want to play with myself in front of them, but if it was the only way I could cum, I would do it. I laid back, spread my legs and put my fingers to my cunt and started playing. It was so messy down there since it was full of cum.

I rubbed my lips, fingered my hole and stroked my clit. I played with myself and needed to cum. I was really getting into it and was going to cum quickly. I rubbed my clit and pinched it and started cumming so hard. I never needed to make myself cum before because I always had a guy to fuck and make me cum.

I was cumming so very hard, I didn't even realize where I was and who was watching me. I was squirming and screaming I was cumming and needed more cocks. I begged to be fucked. I begged to suck cock. I begged to be fucked in the ass. I just begged to be used as I was cumming so very hard.

Once I calmed down, I opened my eyes and before me were the 2 guys, still naked, but Joyce was also there watching me. I was so embarrassed and humiliated that they all saw me like this, but at least she didn't have the camera this time. I hoped her husband wasn't close by filming my display.

Once she saw I was calm again, she said, "Very good Bonnie. That was quite the show you put on. It will be so nice to show John how well you can make yourself cum after being fucked by a couple guys."

How would he see me fucking them? How could he see me making myself cum. She had no camera. So, jumping up, I said, "Well, guess he won't see any of that since you don't have your camera with you."

"Oh, that's where you are wrong bitch. You see when I had you go to the street naked before we went shopping, I placed little cameras all around your house. I can see everything you do which includes what you did for the guys this afternoon, not to mention sucking that young boy's cock when he delivered the pizza." She informed me.

I was totally fucked now. She put cameras around my house and now sees everything I do. I can't let this happen. I must stop her somehow.

"You can't do that. It is an invasion of privacy. You need to remove them immediately." I yelled.

"Oh, and who is going to stop me from doing it? You? I don't think so Bonnie. But if you insist that I must take them down, I will and then wait for John to come home to see what he thinks about his wonderful wife getting fucked in his bed." She said.

"No, don't show him. Leave them here, but please don't show John." I told her.

Then I started crying about everything. She had me no matter what I do. If I don't do what she wants, John sees what I have already done. If she wanted to, she could ruin my life and marriage. I must continue obeying her until I can figure out how to stop her and get all the damaging evidence away from her. I will have to find a way to turn things around so I can be in control again.

"Now, I expect these guys to be well satisfied when they decided to leave. If they want to spend the night, they can. And if they want to spend the night, I want you to walk over to my house to let me know and then you can come back to fuck some more. Have fun cunt." She said as she walked out of the bedroom and the house.

The 2 guys laughed at what she said, high fiving each other. The first guy said, "That is funny. She wants you to walk to her house to let her know if we are staying the night to fuck your married cunt. Well, we ain't got no place to go, so maybe we will spend the night with you. But first, we want to fuck some more. Back on the bed cunt."

I was crying, knowing now that she will see everything, even when she isn't here with me. She will have so much evidence against me, that I'll never get away from her unless I kill myself, and I won't do that.

I got back on my bed and spread my legs so they can rape me again. I showed them my cunt and I could feel they're cum leaking out of me, along with my juices from having cum so hard just a short time ago.

But they had other plans this time. "On your hands and knees bitch. We gonna skewer you." One of them said.

bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers
12