Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 04

Story Info
Bonnie is used at home and exhibited in public.
5.4k words
4.6
25.2k
22
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Hello everyone, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my stories.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

Plus, this being a fantasy, STD's and unwanted pregnancy does not exist, unless that is what is needed to make it better for the readers. And even if security cameras are widely used in real life, in the fantasy world they are non-existent unless needed to make a point.

I wish to thank Sadkins118 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

*****

We walked out of the restaurant and to the car. It was going to be a long night for me, since they will be spending the night with me. I just prayed John didn't come home unexpected and catch me in our bed with 2 men that work for us. I could never explain it to him and I would be dead.

I rode in the back again with my pussy wide open. I hated showing off like this, but it was better than stripping in a public restaurant, which I just did. We arrived back at my house and I had to get out to let them back in.

Once in the house, we all went back to the bedroom where they both fucked me again. I wondered how they kept getting hard so often and able to keep fucking me. They did keep it up for another 2 hours, fucking my ass and pussy and I had to suck them off also. I didn't mind the pussy to mouth, but hated the ass to mouth.

Finally, they got worn out and both their cocks were deflated. No hard ons to fuck me with. I liked that because I could finally get some rest and I wouldn't be violated again. They said since they were spending the night, we should all just go to sleep. I was in the middle and they were on either side of me. I have only slept all night with my husband. Even when I was being wild in my younger days, no one slept with me. I would fuck them and then one of us would leave. I always slept alone until I met John.

They both had their hands on me all night. They held my tits and cupped my pussy, with a finger in me occasionally. My ass was groped and my little rosebud was fingered. I didn't get much sleep between these two rapists.

I had to fix them breakfast before they showered and dressed to go to work. I was worn out, but each of them wanted a blow job before leaving, so I sucked their cocks one last time. I had to do that in the kitchen while they ate breakfast.

I finally walked them to the door and had to kiss them both goodbye, just like I do when John goes to work. I hated doing it, but to get out of my mess, I must do as I am told. I'll find a way to get all the videos back from Joyce, but until then I must do as she wants.

As soon as they left, I rushed to my room, pulled the soiled linen off and remade the bed. I washed the nasty ones and then got me a shower. Once I was clean, I stretched out and fell asleep. I needed the sleep since I didn't get much over the past day and a half.

I slept until midafternoon and felt so much better than I did when I laid down. Now to make plans to turn the tables on Joyce so I can get those pics and videos. But until I do, I must do as she wishes. I don't even dare put clothes on because she has the cameras in my home and I have no idea where. I have looked around, but can't seem to find them.

I was left alone for the rest of the day, but received a text from Joyce. 'slut, now that you are done fucking the common workers, starting tomorrow, you will resume your duties at my house. Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the nude. I will see you in the morning.'

I hated her more now than before. I have had to walk around naked for her, I had to take her husband's big cock up my ass and then in my pussy. I had to suck off all 5 landscapers and then had to spend a day with 2 of them. They made me show my ass and pussy in public before I had to strip naked in a restaurant. But the worst part was I had to fuck them in my marital bed. If John ever knew that, he would divorce me right before he killed me. My children would never forgive me. My life would be over.

I started the routine of going to Joyce's house in the morning, walking naked out of my house, down my drive, into the street and up her drive to her house. The first morning I rang the bell and from the other side I heard, "Who is it"

I said, remembering what she made me say before, "It is slutty whore Bonnie, may I come in Mistress."

I heard her laugh and then she said, "What are you wearing slutty whore?"

"Nothing Mistress." I told her through the door.

Since she wanted me outside longer, she said, "You mean you are naked? What are you showing everyone?"

I wanted to kill her with my bare hands. I could have easily wrapped my hands around her throat and choked the life out of her. But, I would be in jail for that and it wouldn't help my situation any at all.

"My ass, cunt and tits Mistress." I said.

She laughed even harder. She was having a blast making me stand outside naked explaining to her what I was wearing and showing. But, I had to tolerate her for now, but eventually, I will turn the tables on her and have her thrown out of the neighborhood after she has sex with everyone who lives here.

But, right now, I must obey her every command because she had me and I can't get away until I find a way to get the videos and pics she has of me being unfaithful. So, I begged to be let in her house and out of the public's eye.

She did let me in and led me to the kitchen. Mike was there and he was naked, sporting a big hard on. I figured he wanted to fuck me again and I was ready to do it with him. His cock did feel good in my cunt.

But, that is not what they wanted today. "Mike and I have been talking and we figure since he has had your nasty cunt and ass, it is time to have his cock in your slutty mouth. So, today I fixed breakfast and while we eat, you will suck his cock and I expect to see your nose in his pubic hair. Get down and suck it whore."

I had thought about sucking his cock, but because it was so big, I didn't want to. I could never get that huge monster in my throat, but now I must at least try. I looked at it and saw it was dripping pre-cum from the little hole at the top. But as I followed the length of his shaft, I realized it would not only be hard to take it in my throat, it would be difficult to take it all the way to the base. That thing was huge.

I looked up at Joyce and said, "Please, I can't take it all the way down my throat. It will kill me. I'll suck it, but won't be able to take it all."

"Nonsense! You are a slutty whore and slutty whores can take any size cock all the way down their throat. So, get busy cunt and do it. You had better have it all the way in and have Mike cumming by the time we finish breakfast or John sees the videos from your bedroom." She said.

Now, I had to do it. I can't let her show John any videos, but especially of me fucking 2 other men in our bedroom, in our bed. So, I took his cock in hand and lowered my mouth to the head. I licked it to get the pre-cum so I had some extra lubricant in my throat. Then, I put his cock in my mouth. God, he was so thick, I thought I was going to dislocate my jaw from opening so wide.

I had him in my mouth and tried to go deeper. I felt his cock slide in a few more inches, but it hit the back of my throat and I gagged on it. My throat was never going to open that wide. It felt like I was trying to deep throat a baseball bat from the big end. But, I had to at least try to take it all because I knew she was serious when she said she would show John.

So, I took a deep breath, swallowed and his cock was in my throat, but I panicked and had to back off. I heard Joyce and Mike laughing at my attempt.

"I know you can't even get it in your throat Joyce, but this cunt has taken it partially in. I am sure she will do it and will be the first whore to deep throat me." Mike told Joyce.

I tried again and this time I went down on him and he was in my throat, but I felt his cock and I still had a couple inches to go before I reached pubic hair. I had to come back off him for a moment to catch my breath and then back down again.

One final push and I felt his hair tickle my nose. I did it, but my mouth and throat were so full, I had a hard time breathing through my nose. I had to pull back once I had him all the way in so I didn't choke or stop breathing, but he didn't like that and took my head and pushed into me again.

He started fucking my mouth and throat with long strokes, pulling out almost all the way and then forcing his huge cock back into my throat so his pubic hair tickled my nose with each inward push. He fucked my mouth like it was a cunt and when I felt him start to stiffen up, I got ready to have a mouthful of cum, which I had to swallow.

But, I didn't get a mouthful. He pushed deep into my throat when he was cumming and his hot cum went straight into my throat and down to my belly. I never tasted his cum at all. I was a little disappointed, because I do love the taste of male cum as it coats my tongue and fills my mouth.

But, I forgot once again, that he always cums twice and he did this time too. He fucked me with a few more strokes and when he started cumming the second time, he pulled out until I just had the head of his cock in my mouth. He unloaded into my mouth and I got to taste his delicious cum. Yes, it was delicious. I think I liked his cum better than I liked John's. John had a little bitter taste to his cum, but Mike's was sweeter. It didn't have that bleachy taste like most cum does. Must be something he eats. I would have to ask so I can get John's cum to taste better.

Oh, I am so bad. I am naked in my neighbor's house, sucking her husband's cock, comparing his cum to my husbands and liking his better. I shouldn't be here and I shouldn't be sucking another man's cock in front of his wife. And then I saw the camera pointing right at my face. Joyce had it all on video of me cheating once again.

Damn, if I must keep doing this and she keeps recording it all, I'll never be free and will have to do more for her. I can't afford for John to know what I am doing with these other men. He might be ok with me eating pussy, but not fucking other men.

Once Mike pulled out of my mouth, he went back to eating his breakfast like nothing had ever happened. Joyce was videotaping my every move and she caught me playing with myself. I was doing it while I sucked her husband's cock and never stopped.

She laughed and said, "What a fucking whore. Can't keep her fingers out of her cunt while she sucks my husband's cock. But I don't mind since I can't take it down like you do and he was feeling like I didn't love him. But now, he has you to take care of his needs, like fucking your ass and you sucking his cock. I won't have to anymore."

Mike said, "Yea and I plan on getting more of that tight ass and cunt soon. First whore who ever got my cock all the way in all three holes."

Once again, Joyce was laughing as she told me, "Go home whore. You don't have to come back today, because we are going out, but tomorrow plan on being here for breakfast and then the 3 of us are going out for a while. I have a special dress for you to wear."

Walking home naked was not a fun thing to do. I never knew when someone might see me. I was sure if anyone saw me, we would be tossed out of the neighborhood, just like Joyce almost was when I accused her of something she didn't do. I guess it would be pay back for her, but how could I explain it to John. He would get to stay, because he would toss me out.

The rest of the day was quiet and I did nothing except clean house. I had to stay busy to keep my mind from what is happening to me. I washed dishes, even the clean ones, cleaned the floors, remade my bed, dusted the kid's rooms and all the other rooms in the house. None of it needed to be done, but I had to keep busy.

I went to bed early that night and when I woke the next morning, I knew I was going to be used somehow by Joyce and Mike. I didn't know if I would be getting fucked by Mike, eating Joyce or having to put out to others. All I knew was I had to go fix their breakfast and she said we would be going out. I hoped I was allowed some clothes, but then remembered she said she had a special dress for me. That really doesn't sound that good to me.

When it was time to go, I tried to smile and walked out the door, just as naked as I have been ever since she caught me fucking the landscaper, who happened to be her cousin. I walked down my drive, into the street, then up her drive to her house. I knew she was going to make me stand outside while she asked me stupid questions. But, I must do it while I try to find a way to get out of this mess before John comes home.

I rang the bell and this time, the door opened right up. Mike was on the other side and invited me in. Well, at least it wasn't twenty questions like it was for Joyce. He was dressed, but I could tell he had a hard on because of the big tent in his pants.

Once I was inside, Joyce came out of her bedroom and looked at me. "Hope you are ready for some fun Bonnie, because today is going to be a blast. I am going to really enjoy what I have planned for today."

I didn't say anything because whatever she has planned will be bad for me. I'll be naked someplace and will probably have to have sex with others. So, I kept quiet.

"Ok, I got the car ready." Mike stated.

"Good, let's go. You and I will ride in the back today slut. Mike is driving. And, I want to emphasize to you, that whatever I tell you to do, you had better do it without any fucking back talk." Joyce said.

I still had nothing to say. She held all the cards and I just had to wait for her to fuck up, so I could turn the tables on her and make her do all that I've had to do. We got in the car and of course I had no clothes on, so sitting on my naked ass was not a problem. Once seated, I spread my legs out as far as I could and I could feel the cool air on my naked pussy.

Joyce got in beside me and just sat quietly. She had a small package with her and she kept it close to her. I wondered what it was. Mike put the car in gear and we were off. Off to where, I had no idea as she hasn't said where we were going yet.

We drove about 30 minutes and Mike pulled into the large mall I always shop at. They have so many stores inside and it would usually take me most of the day to go from one end to the other, but I would stop at a lot of the shops. It would probably take at least 2 hours to just walk all the way through from one end to the other.

Mike pulled in the parking lot at one end of the mall, and stopped. Joyce said, "OK, we're here. Get out slut."

I had no clothes on and she wants me to get out in a crowded parking lot by the mall. But, since she has so much on me and could easily ruin my life, I had to do as she said. So, I opened the door and stepped out, showing my naked body to anyone who was looking. Joyce got out on the other side and as soon as the doors closed, Mike left us.

I started to ask for some clothes when she handed me the bag she had been carrying. "Put this on slut and then I'll explain today's game and the rules you have to obey."

I quickly pulled the dress from the bag and put it on. It was a black, button up the front dress with straps instead of sleeves. Once I had it on, I had to button all the buttons so I was covered. Once on, it wasn't that bad. It covered me up and nothing showed underneath. I was pleased that she gave me something to wear, but then I remembered she said something about a game.

"Now that you are dressed, we will be walking through the mall. We will go from this end to the other end where Mike will be. But, I wonder if you'll end up with clothes on or naked. I will have so much fun, but not too sure you will." She started.

I looked at her with a puzzled look. She sure loves to make me wonder what will happen next. And, I figured I would just keep quiet and let her continue. I was going to find out how she has planned on fucking with me today while in public.

"To begin, I'm going to flip a coin, then we'll start out. I know Mike loves the Cubs baseball team and I think John loves the Braves. So, the coin toss is going to be, heads for the cubs and tails for the braves." She explained.

Once again, she waited to see if I was going to say anything and when I didn't, she continued. "Whichever side it lands on, will be the logo I will look for. If it is the Cubs, and I see that logo, I cut a button off your dress. If it's the Braves logo, and I see one of those and a button comes off. I will start with a top button and then the next will be a bottom one."

She watched my reactions and loved it that I looked shocked and worried. I would be showing myself in public no matter what happens, unless for some reason no one had a logo on their clothing.

After a short time, she said, "Now, there are 12 buttons on the front of your dress and 2 more buttons on the straps. So, if you lose all 14 buttons, you will be naked. If I don't see that many logos of whichever team, you stay covered."

Well, at least I have some chance of not showing everyone everything I have. I would like to keep my body covered, but knowing her, she will find a way to get me nude in the mall so others see me. John is going to kill me if he ever sees any of what I am made to do, but maybe I can convince him that Joyce made me do it.

"And one more thing slut, is that you will keep your hands behind your back at all times. And to make sure you do, I have a little trinket that will help you. They are called thumb cuffs. So, before the coin toss, let me attach them. Hands behind your back." She informed me.

I had no other choice, so I put my hands behind my back and felt her playing with my thumbs. I felt something going over the thumbs and when she finished, I tried to move my hands, but I couldn't. I was now tied up and wouldn't have any way to cover myself once she started removing the buttons. She thinks of everything and I suffer for it.

"I was going to use handcuffs, but they would be to visible. These are [perfect and no one can see them. Everyone will think you are doing it just to show off those little tits and cunt." She giggled.

I tried hard to move my hands because I wanted to slap her. But they were behind me and I couldn't get the damn things off my thumbs, so I gave up and waited to see what else she had in mind.

"Ok, let's do this." She said as she got a quarter out of her purse and tossed it in the air. I watched it flipping around. She caught it and turned it over on her wrist. We both looked at it together and I saw it landed on the back of the coin. Tails, which meant if she saw a Brave's logo, she would cut off a button.

She laughed and said, "Now that is too bad. This area is Brave's country and I should see lots of that logo. Not too many like the Cubs around here. If it was heads, you might have gotten out with clothes on, but now I am not sure."

The only thing I could think of, was it was a weekday and not as many people shop during the week. And the kids are all in school, so it would be less people who might be wearing Braves things. I could only hope we didn't see anyone with that logo and I would be safe from humiliation and maybe even jail.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12