Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband comes home. Bonnie disobeys gets punished.
6.7k words
4.64
17.3k
13
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers

Hello everyone, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my stories.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

Plus, this being a fantasy, STD's and unwanted pregnancy does not exist, unless the writer decides that is what is needed to make it better for the readers. And even if security cameras are widely used in real life, in the fantasy world they are non-existent unless needed to make a point.

I wish to thank Sadkins116 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

*****

Joyce got me back to my feet and said, "Better get out of here whore, security has been called. Don't want John to see you like this, do you?"

I snapped out of my pleasure and stood up on weak knees and headed toward the doors. I made it to the outside and Mike had the car parked right there. We jumped in and he left, before security showed up. But I was still so horny.

On the way home, I begged, "Mike, would you please fuck me. Put that big cock in my cunt and fuck me hard. I need to get laid. Please Mike say you will."

"Yes, Mike will fuck you as soon as you get home." She gloated, "He'll fuck you in your bed and I'll watch. It's just one more thing I can show John when he gets home in case you try to back out of this. You're mine whore, and I plan on using you a lot."

"Yep, I'll fuck that tight little cunt Bonnie. And you'll be so stretched out when John gets home, he won't even want to fuck you. His cock can't be as big as mine," he laughed as he talked about fucking me.

The rest of the way home, all I could think about was having a cock in my cunt. I didn't care whose cock it was or where we were. Yes, I'll fuck Mike in my bed. In John's bed. I'll take his cock anyplace he wants, if I can only cum some more.

As we pulled into my drive way, I was on the verge of climaxing again, but I was holding back until I had his huge cock deep inside me. I almost ran to the house just so I could fuck someone other than my husband.

I entered my house once Joyce opened my door. I had to wait because she still had my thumbs cuffed behind my back. I led Mike straight to my bedroom and jumped onto the bed, spreading my legs apart as far as I could get them.

Even knowing it was all being recorded, I yelled out, "Fuck my married cunt Mike. I need your big cock in my cunt! I want to feel you pound me hard and shoot your hot cum in me. Please fuck me hard Mike."

I was delirious with the want, no the need to get fucked. My display in public at the mall made me so hot and horny that I would have fucked anything they told me. But right now, all I needed was a big hard cock plowing into my married cunt. I wasn't even thinking about John finding out about me fucking others, especially his good friend and neighbor.

I watched as Mike lowered his pants to his knees and climbed on my bed with a huge cock swinging in front of him. He didn't even undress all the way to fuck me. He just dropped his pants to expose his cock and climbed over me.

Once he was in position, he shoved his cock into my cunt. It went all the way in with one push, and as soon as his cock entered me I started cumming. I was still climaxing and when he started really fucking me, the orgasm was so intense, that I had no clue what I was doing. My hips met his with every thrust as I felt his balls slap against my ass.

He fucked me hard for 15 to 20 minutes and then I felt him swell inside me. But when he started cumming, he pulled out and shot his man juice all over me. It was on my belly, tits, face and in my hair. He had a big load in him and I got it all.

Then he shoved it back into my cunt for round 2. He fucked me another 3 or 4 minutes and this time shot all his cum deep into my hot little cunt. Then he fell beside me and I was feeling so good from my climax, I didn't even notice he was finished.

Once he got up, he pulled his pants up and walked out of my bedroom. I just laid in the bed, exhausted from the fucking I just had, but I was so relaxed. John never made me feel so good before. Maybe it was because Mike's cock was bigger. It couldn't be because he was a better fuck.

Joyce was watching me and she said, "Now whore, I will let you rest and will see you in the morning. Don't clean anything up till after you come to my house for breakfast. That means all the cum stays on and in you and those sheets will stay nasty. But, you will sleep in them anyway."

Then she just turned and left. I cried myself to sleep in my nasty bed. I'm going to have to run away to get out of this mess. It just keeps getting worse. I slept for about 2 hours and when I woke up, I felt so bad. Mike's dried cum was all over me. My hair felt like steel wool, my face was pulled tight and the rest of my body was sore. Plus, I smelled like sex.

I wanted to shower and get this all off me, but I remembered her saying not to clean up until she saw me in the morning. I got up, made me a stiff drink chugged it down and got another. I had to do something to ease my pain. Not the pain of hurting on the outside, but from hurting on the inside. I have become nothing but a whore and a slut for Joyce. How can I ever explain this to John?

As I sat down with the second drink, I looked at my phone. It had a message on it, so I picked it up to listen. I thought it must be Joyce reminding me about what I should or shouldn't do, so I put it on speaker and began to listen to my message.

It wasn't Joyce. It was John. "Hey baby, hope you are doing well. I'm sorry it's so late, but just had to let you know. I've finally finished my work here and am on my way home. I'll be there in a couple days and I'm so ready to be with you again. I have missed you so very much. I love you darling and I promise to make up for all the time I have been gone. See you soon."

My first thought was thanking God John will be home and I can get back to normal again. But then, I thought about what I have done in his absence. I fucked the landscaper in the back yard after showing off for all of them. I sucked all 5 landscaper's cocks, slept with 2 of them in our bed and then fucked Mike his good friend taking him in all my holes and once even in our marital bed. I have been naked in public and who knows who has seen me.

I started crying, just thinking about all I have done. But then thought about having to be naked at home, sitting on my naked ass, walking to Joyce's house naked. She had said I could wear clothes at home if John or the kids were home, but she also said all that may change if I don't obey her. I can't let John know. I would have to talk with her and beg her to stop this. Even if she would stop while John was home, I would be grateful.

I had a couple more drinks and then went back to bed. All this extra activity was taking its toll on me. I was tired and would need sleep before John got home. I had to be able to perform like I hadn't been fucked since he left.

I slept the rest of the night and woke up refreshed. The only bad thing was I was stiff from Mike's cum and my bed smelled terrible. My bedroom smelled like sex and I knew I had to get rid of that before John got home.

I got up and was ready to go to Joyce's to beg her to stop at least for a while. Then I looked at John's message again and saw that he had sent it the day before I got it. So, that meant he would be home tomorrow. I had lots of work to do before then.

I hurried around the house, trying to get things back in order, but I couldn't change the bed and I couldn't clean my body. It was time I went to fix breakfast for Joyce and Mike, so I walked out my front door and down the drive, into the street and over to Joyce's driveway.

I made it to her front door and rang the bell. From inside I heard, "Yes, who is there?"

"Mistress it is slutty whore Bonnie. May I come in?" I answered, hating having to say all that.

"What are you wearing whore?" She asked. She has done this every day since I was caught. She loves making me stand outside naked like this.

"Mistress, I have no clothes on and the only thing I am wearing is Mike's cum." I told her. I wanted to try to get on her good side before John got home.

I heard her laugh, but the door still didn't open. I wondered what was going through her dirty mind now.

Finally, after about 10 more minutes, she opened the door. But she didn't open it enough to let me in. She just stuck her head out and I saw her sniff the air.

"Damn whore, you stink. Don't you ever shower?" She asked.

"Mistress, you told me I couldn't clean up until you said I could. May I come in please?" I was begging to get out of the public's eye if anyone happened to be out.

"No, whore, go back home and shower. Change your bed and come back for lunch." She told me as she closed the door in my face.

Now, I had to walk back to my house naked, dirty and excited that John was coming home. I had to figure out how I can get away from Joyce until such time that he must go away again. And I hoped he didn't have to leave for a long time.

On the way back, I thought about being able to dress in my own house again. I thought about being able to put panties on to cover my cunt. If she makes me sit with my naked ass on the seat with my legs spread, John was going to see my cunt. I don't mind him looking at me down there, but it isn't something I would normally do and I'm sure he would question me.

I came up with a plan where I would be able to go to Joyce's naked and on the way back home, I could dress with my panties on. That way when I sat down and spread my legs, all anyone would see is panties and not my cunt. I figured I could sneak a bunch of panties out in a trash bag, hide them in the bushes where I would have to strip and then get redressed after visiting with Joyce and Mike. It was a plan and I think I can get away with it.

I got back home and jumped into the shower to clean my stinking naked body. I never realized that a man's cum would smell so bad after it sat overnight. But now I knew and would be sure to get clean before bed from now on. Once I cleaned myself, I changed the sheets and started the laundry.

All I could think about was when John finally got home and I would have his cock in my cunt, ass and mouth. It would be my husband's cock, and no one else's. But I had to convince Joyce to let me be myself while he was here. I had to convince her not to use me as a slutty whore and make me walk around naked. Not at home and especially not in public.

I went back to her house to fix them lunch and as usual now, I walked naked. Once at the door, she let me right in and we went to the kitchen. Mike was there, but so was Larry, her cousin the landscaper. I didn't like this because I had to talk to her about John. Mike was OK being there, but not Larry. I couldn't say anything with him around.

"I've fixed lunch so you don't have to today. But Larry is horny and wants some of your ass. So, while Mike and I eat, Larry gets to fuck you. He said he wanted your ass, so that is what he gets today. Any problems with that slut?" Joyce told me.

"No, no problem Mistress. Once he fucks my ass, will I be able to talk with you and Mike alone?" I said.

"Yea, that will be ok, but we will watch him stick his cock up your ass and fuck you. Bend over the table bitch and spread those cheeks." She ordered.

I said, "Yes Mistress." Then I lay down on top of the table with my head between the 2 plates. I spread my legs, reached back and pulled my cheeks apart. I figured if I can take Mike's big cock in my ass, Larry's should fit in nicely. A least I'll be able to let John fuck me back there now. Not sure I could explain how I am able to take cocks in my ass now when before I begged off most of the time when he wanted some back-door action.

I felt Larry's cock start into me and I groaned a little. Mike and Joyce sat down on either side of me and started eating. I was shocked that they could eat at the same table as I am getting ass fucked. But, I never said these two were normal.

Larry bottomed out and I felt his balls slap my naked cunt. Then he started his fucking. I had all I could do to keep from moving the table while he pounded my ass. It still didn't seem to bother Joyce or Mike that the table was moving slightly. They just ate. I watched them and felt this cock going in and out of my ass.

They were all finished eating by the time Larry stiffened up and shot his cum into my bowels. I never liked ass fucking, but it is getting easier. I didn't cum with him, but for some reason, it felt good to have a cock back there.

He pulled out and I had to suck his dirty cock clean. I am grateful that I am usually clean back there and I didn't taste any shit. Just that bad musty taste a person gets from ass to mouth sex.

I gagged some, but did what I needed to do. I still had to convince Joyce to let me go while John was home. She knows he doesn't usually stay very long and if I play it right, I will be able to enjoy John all by myself and then it will be back to being a whore for her until he comes back again. I had it all worked out as to what I needed to say.

Once I had Larry's dirty cock cleaned, he put it away and zipped up. "Well, back to work now. It is so nice to be able to take a lunch break and fuck a hot little whore. Not many cunts will take it up the ass, but I see this one will take it anyplace."

Mike said, "Well, you have now joined me and have fucked her in all her married holes. We've been thinking of a big gang bang for her. So, you need to help me get lots of men to help. It'll be done soon and all in her bedroom. Have a good day Larry."

Larry left and I had to clean up the kitchen for them. They are sloppy eaters and it took me awhile to get all the dishes in the dishwasher and started. Then I went to the living room where Joyce and Mike were waiting for me.

"So, the slutty whore has something to discuss with us?" Joyce asked me.

"Yes, Mistress I do." I said.

"Well let's hear it whore. I am sure it will be a good one." Mike said.

I thought that if I begged them just right they would agree with me and leave me alone while John was home. They both knew he never stayed very long because of his business.

"Mistress Joyce, Master Mike, I got a message from John and he will be home tomorrow." I told them. "And I was wanting to be able to enjoy him without worrying about what you might make me do around him. Please be nice and let me have a break while he is home and I'll return to be your whore as soon as he leaves."

I thought I had put it well enough and only hoped they would go with my request. I saw them looking at each other and then they whispered in each other's ears. I could not hear them and was praying that they both agreed to let me have some time alone.

Then Joyce looked at me, saying, "Well, I see you have learned quite well, and I liked that you now call Mike your master. We understand your problem Bonnie, and want to be able to help you. But, we have a little problem with your request."

I knew right then that they were not going to be nice about it and I was still going to have to do some things for them. I just didn't know how far they would push it to ruin my life.

"You see, back when you were lying about us ruining someone's yard and you made sure everyone in the neighborhood knew what we did. You boasted that you put an end to us. So, why should we be nice to you. It would pay you right to have John know just what kind of a lying little whore he married." Mike said.

I was screwed. They will let John know what I have done, just to get even with me. It wasn't enough that they make me fuck everyone, show me off in public to others, but now I think they will inform John anyway.

"But, we aren't as mean as you are. Since we like John, we will give you 2 days to have your alone time with him. But after that 2 days, you will be back to being our whore. Your rules will stop for the 2 days, but as soon as the 3rd day arrives, all rules are back on the table." Joyce said.

They waited for that to sink in and to see if I had anything to say. For now, I just kept quiet. I would say more later.

"For those 2 days, you will be allowed clothes and even bras and panties. But once those days are gone the rules say you will be naked. I did tell you that you could have clothes on if John or your brats were home and I won't go back on that unless you piss me off. But, you will come to my house each morning, arriving naked as you do now. You will also tell John that you and I have made up and are now good friends again. That will eliminate some problems when I need to use you. If you don't agree with my terms, then John sees it all." She informed me.

"I will agree with them Mistress." I told her with my head bowed. I was beaten once again because I can't afford for John to know what I have done.

"Very good. Now, I am horny so get your sweet little mouth down here and eat my pussy. Mike is going to fuck that nasty cunt and then you can go back home." She said.

I was crying as I went to her, got on my knees, putting my head under her skirt. She didn't have panties on so I just started licking her pussy. As soon as I started eating her, Mike was shoving his huge cock into my cunt. I did like his cock. It was so big and filed me all the way. He hit places no man had ever been before. Not even John.

They used me to cum and then pushed me out the door. I walked back home naked, not even thinking about anyone seeing me. At this point, all I could think about was seeing John and having him to hold and cuddle with. Yes, and to fuck too. But with John it isn't fucking. It is making love to the man I love.

I got cleaned up and set about cleaning the house. I had to stay naked today, but tomorrow I could dress. While I was getting dressed tomorrow, I would get my panties into a bag and then I could hide them outside so I could still have them on when John was home. I don't believe Joyce would do anything to lose her play thing while John was here, so I felt safe in being able to wear my panties at home.

I had a rough time sleeping thinking about John. But I was up bright and early the next day. I figured John would be in in the morning because that is usually when he gets home. He likes flying the red eye because it is quieter. And, I was right. He arrived around 9 Am and when he walked through the door, I grabbed him and kissed him and hugged him and wouldn't let him go.

For the next 2 days, we were inseparable. We talked, ate and had sex nonstop. It was more sex than anything. I sucked his cock whenever he let me, I made love to him 4 or 5 times a day. I even took him in my ass a few times. And, we both basically stayed naked for those 2 days. But we did go out a couple times and I put clothes on without having to fear taking them off or showing to everyone. It felt so good to have my panties back on so my cunt was not seen.

But on the 3rd morning, I got a text from Joyce. 'Time to come for breakfast whore.' Was all it said.

I had told John that Joyce and I had a long talk and everything was good between us again and that I usually go for coffee at her house every morning. He was ok with that and said he would just work on his stuff at home when I go to Joyce's. Of course, he also said that I should invite her and Mike over soon.

bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers
12