Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 07

Story Info
Joyce pushes more. Bonnie suffers humiliation.
6.3k words
4.62
16k
11
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Hello everyone, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my stories.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

Plus, this being a fantasy, STD's and unwanted pregnancy does not exist, unless the writer decides that is what is needed to make it better for the readers. And even if security cameras are widely used in real life, in the fantasy world they are non-existent unless needed to make a point.

I wish to thank Sadkins116 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 07

She grinned and then laughed when she said, "OK, for me to lay off you, you have to agree to stay naked all the time now. That means you will be naked at home, even if John is here. And you had better hope the brats don't come home, because you'll still be naked. You will be naked at home and can only dress if you go out in public, but I pick out your clothes for you and you won't dress until you are at your destination. That is even with John. Do you agree to my terms?"

That was the question she had for me. I didn't have time to answer because John and Mike walked in. So now I had time to think about what would happen if I said I would agree. And what would happen if I said no. Would she make me do more with others, even when John was home? I had so much to think about and with the guys walking back in at that time, it gave me a chance to consider my options. But I knew she would want an answer very soon.

She smiled at me saying, "Think it over. Answer in the morning."

I said, "OK, I will."

We greeted the guys and got them a drink. I could tell both had already had some to drink, but not enough that they were drunk. We drank our drinks and fixed some more. John and Mike were getting the grill ready to cook again, but not steaks this time. We were having burgers and dogs tonight. While the guys got the grill ready, Joyce and I made potato and macaroni salad along with some fries we needed to put in our air fryer.

Joyce kept teasing me about being naked always and she even said she hoped the brats came home to catch me like that. She said if they did, she would make sure I had sex with them too. That pissed me off. No one in their right minds would have sex with their own children. But Joyce said I would if I didn't want John to see all my movies. Both the ones she had of me now and the ones she will make in the future.

But then she changed her tone and said, "Now if you convince John to fuck me with you watching, none of this will happen. You won't have to be naked, you won't have to fuck your brats, but I will still own you. However, you must help John put his cock in my pussy. You will guide him into me and then tell him to fuck me. And, you will offer to suck his cum out of my pussy afterwards. You will also let him know you will agree to a wife swap. So, think it all over cunt and let me know in the morning. It will be either naked all the time, or I fuck your husband a lot."

Shit, she had me. I would either be naked all the time, even with my children around. I might even have to let Marty fuck me and eat Mary's pussy. Or, I would get John to fuck her, and with my help he would get his cock in her pussy. Then I would agree to swapping wives so he could fuck her some more without me around. I was in a bind and had no other way out.

We finished up with the salads and took everything to the back patio. The guys had the burgers and dogs on the grill and both were drinking beer. Joyce and I joined them, but we had wine to drink. It was soon time to eat and during dinner, the guys talked about the game they played today.

Mike said, "Yea, we made little bets on each hole and then had one big bet for the end of 18 holes. Think we should tell them what we bet on John?"

"Not right now Mike. I think we should wait till we are all ready to do it." John told him.

So, they did bet and one of them lost. But, what was the bet and why did John want to wait to let us girls know what it was. I was kind of worried now, because I knew Mike would bet he got to fuck me. Yes, he has fucked me already, but John didn't know that. John was curious about fucking Joyce and was almost in agreement with me that it could happen. But, I didn't really like the idea. I hated that I had to decide in the morning of either being naked always or getting John to fuck Joyce with my help. I could not even picture helping him slide his cock into her pussy.

The subject was dropped and we continued eating and drinking. I ate a burger and a dog along with fries and both kinds of salad. I watched the others doing the same. The only thing different was when I sat down, having to pull my skirt up to sit on my naked ass and spreading my legs. I tried to keep the front of the skirt over my cunt, but a few times I noticed the skirt had risen to show it. I quickly fixed it so my cunt wasn't seen a lot.

We sat around for a while longer and my skirt kept rising and exposing my cunt. I was sitting right across from Mike and Joyce and I knew they both got a good view. But, I tried to keep it covered.

But then, I got a text. 'Leave the skirt alone slut. Let it go up and show off your cunt. Mike likes to look at it.'

I almost told her to fuck off, but that would give everything away and John would find out what I have done. He probably couldn't see my cunt since he was beside me and not across from me. So, when my skirt rose again, I left it alone and let Mike look at my naked cunt.

Everyone was talking, but I didn't really hear anything. I was so worried about what Joyce would make me do next. I didn't hear what Joyce was saying at first, but I saw the look on her face and started listening more.

"So, what were those bets you guys made on the course today. Did it have anything to do with us girls?" she was asking them both.

John said, "Well, it started out pretty simple. It was for money, but not much. Each hole went up a little and we were about even, but that got boring. We were just passing our money back and forth and no one was getting ahead."

"Yea, that is when we thought of involving our wives." Mike said, "So the next bet was whoever won the next hole would get to see the other wife naked."

"We bet like that for a few holes. First it was Joyce getting naked for me, then it was Bonnie getting naked for Mike. It went back and forth, just like it was with the money." John told us.

"Then we decided to make one big bet and whoever had the best score for the full 18 holes, would be the winner." Mike told us all, "But the big problem was that we had to convince our wives to go along with it."

Joyce said, "Well, that wasn't very nice of either of you. How dare you bet us girls in a game and don't even tell us about it. I want to know who lost and what they will have to do to satisfy the bet."

Mike blushed a little just then and John said, "Well, I won the game today and the bet would be that the loser's wife would have to spend a day at the winner's house naked. She would have to arrive naked and spend a full day with the winner like that. That full day is all of 24 hours. So, all I need to do now is let Joyce know which day belongs to me."

Wow, what a change and I was so relieved that I didn't have to strip for Mike again. Even though I would be naked with him much more, at least I wouldn't be doing it because of John. I almost started laughing, but knew if I did Joyce would punish me for it.

"Well, that is interesting to say the least." Joyce said. "What day do you wish to see me naked John and what else will I have to do for you?"

Mike cut in and said, "Well, the bet was for one of you to be naked all day. But there was also a side bet that John also won. That bet would be the loser would be able to do anything they wished with the loser's wife. Sorry that I lost because I sure would have enjoyed Bonnie's body."

Joyce looked like she was getting angry now. "Mike, how could you do this to me. And why would the two of your bet with our bodies. That is not a nice thing to do, but I'll honor your bet and do whatever John wants."

I knew that she was putting on a front and she wanted to do just what the bet was for. I'm thinking maybe Mike lost on purpose, just so Joyce got to fuck John. And I'm sure she will tell me to push it so she can fuck John. I could see through this little scheme of hers and Mikes.

John looked at them, then at me. He said, "Well, I'm not sure. I'll have to discuss this with Bonnie. She doesn't look like she wants another naked woman hanging around me all day."

Mike then said, "Well, a bet is a bet. Bonnie, do you mind if Joyce is at your house all day? She must remain naked, no matter what happens and of course John has my permission to do as he wishes with her."

I looked at John and said, "John, how could you do this to us? How could you bet like that? Using our bodies to have a fun game of golf. You should have kept with the money bets. But, I'll honor your wishes and allow you to have Joyce here naked. I don't like it, but as Mike said, a bet is a bet."

"I'm sorry honey, but after you said something about a threesome with Joyce, I thought you would be ok with it. If you don't like it, then I'll just forget the bet. But, I hope you won't make me do that. I am a man of my word and have always done what I bet on." John said.

"No, you can have her naked here if that's what you want. But, if you do anything with her, it must be in the guest room, not in our bed." I said.

"That's fair." John said, "So, tomorrow will be a good day for you to come here Joyce. Naked with nothing to put on. I think you should leave all your clothes at home and just walk over here naked. Is that fair Mike?"

"Yes, that's fair, but I think it is only fair that I get to see Bonnie naked too. After all, I almost won. Just one point difference in our scores." Mike said.

I was going to say no, I won't do it, but Joyce said, "I like that idea. Bonnie, I do believe you should STRIP now."

She said it all with the emphasis on the word strip. I knew I was had again and if I didn't do it, I would end up naked anyway and it would only get worse. I'm sure she would have me naked around my children and if she had her way, I would be having sex with them.

I looked at John and he didn't say anything. He didn't say no to me stripping naked in front of Mike, even though Mike has seen me naked a lot, but John didn't know that. I figured he was just playing along since I brought up the subject of a threesome and Mike had said something about wife swapping.

Joyce, still looking at me, said, "You aren't shy are you Bonnie?" Then to John she said, "You don't mind Mike seeing your beautiful wife do you John?"

"No, not at all. After all, I'll be seeing you naked very soon." John said, but then added, "Bonnie, go ahead and get naked for us. I've told Mike so much about you and I know he would love to see what I have described."

I looked at him and said, "You told Mike what I look like?"

But, as I said it, I was removing my clothes. I knew if I didn't, Joyce would say something about what I have done while he was away. So, I removed my clothes in front of everyone. Of course, they have all seen me naked before, but I never thought John would allow me to get naked in front of others.

John said, "Yes, baby, I've told him how sweet you are and that your pussy is to die for. I've wanted to show you off so many times and let him see just what I have. Please don't be mad."

Once I was naked, Mike said, "Wow John, you weren't lying about how sexy she is. Man, what I would have given to win that bet. Next time I will though."

Joyce said, "Now that is a shame to keep a beautiful body like that covered up. John, why don't you ask Bonnie to stay naked all the time. Let everyone see how pretty she is."

"Well, I'll leave that up to Bonnie. I'm sure she wouldn't want everyone seeing her naked like this." John said, and then added, "It is up to you Bonnie. Would you like to stay naked all the time or maybe just in the house with me? I do love looking at you like this."

I looked at Joyce and she was grinning from ear to ear. But before I could answer John, she said, "Bonnie I think you should be naked all the time, but if you don't agree, we can always talk about something else."

I knew she was talking about telling John what I have done while he has been away. Since I don't want him to know anything else, I said, "No, it is ok. I won't mind staying naked for you John, if that is what you want. It is a little embarrassing for Mike to see me, but I guess I'll learn to accept it, is that what you want from me?"

"Very nice," Joyce said. She is pushing me deeper and deeper into being what she wants me to be. A slut and whore in front of John. I just hoped she wouldn't push it too far and involve my children.

"Well, I'll certainly enjoy having my wife naked all the time." John said, "And I'm sure Mike will want to visit more often now. Maybe we can do that swap thing at some point Mike."

Mike agreed saying, "Yes, it will be nice having another woman with me. But don't get me wrong Joyce, I love being with you. It is just a thing guys have you know, being with another man's wife. The best thing is, he will also be with my wife at the same time."

Then Joyce said, "Well, since you are now naked Bonnie and of course I'll be tomorrow for John, it would be nice if you let Mike feel your naked body. You know, play with your tits and pussy a little before we leave. I am sure John will be doing so much more with me tomorrow."

It wasn't a request from her. It was more of an order and if I didn't allow Mike to feel me up in front of my husband, I was afraid that she would show John the movies she has of me.

So, I walked over to Mike and said, "If you want to feel me up some Mike, go ahead. I am sure if you two decide to swap wives at some point, you will be doing a lot more with me."

John never said a word about me letting Mike touch me, and I wondered if he was in on this blackmail from the beginning. But how would he know I was going to cheat on him with the landscaper. He didn't know, so I guess this is all new to him.

Mike did just what I expected. He held my little tits, played with my nipples, rubbed my ass and fingered my cunt. Once he pulled his finger out of me, he smelled it and stuck it in his mouth.

"Damn John, she sure does smell and taste so good. I can't wait to eat her pussy when we swap." Mike told us all.

Well, it wasn't we might swap or maybe we will, he said when we swap. So, I figured in my mind they had already planned on exchanging their wives for a weekend. I won't object because Mike has a nice big cock. What bothered me was that John would go along with it and allow another man to have me. And it also bothered me he would be fucking Joyce and the first time he did that would be the next day with me present and helping him get his cock in her pussy. And I was sure he would watch as I ate her pussy and cleaned out his cum.

"Yes, it does taste good Mike, and I get to eat it all the time when I'm home. But I worry about her when I'm away. She is very active in bed and when I'm not home she has to resort to playing with herself." John explained.

"Well John, if you want our help, Mike and I can keep her busy whenever you are away. That way, you will always find her just like you left her, freshly fucked." Joyce told John.

"No, I don't think so Joyce. If she is going to be doing anything with anyone else, it will be when I am home. But thanks for the offer." John said.

They were discussing me like I wasn't even there. Joyce wants to make it so she has more control over me with John's permission, but I am grateful that John said no. But what worried me, was he also said if I was going to have sex with others, it had to be when he was home. Hope he never finds out how many cocks and pussies I've had without him here.

Mike and Joyce left soon after that, but John wanted me to stay naked. He said, "You know Bonnie, I've always been so proud to be your husband and I've wanted to show you off to others before. I just never thought you would be ok with it. I mean, you got naked so easy tonight and in front of Joyce and Mike. I've told Mike that you were the hottest woman I've ever seen and I think now he agrees with me."

"John, I don't mind you showing me off. It is just that I don't want to walk around naked all the time. What if the kids were home. I couldn't just stay naked for them too. It is one thing for our friends to see me naked, especially since you will have Joyce naked with us all day tomorrow. But I don't think other people, like the kids, our parents, people in church or the rest of the neighbors should see me this way. Just like they shouldn't see Joyce like that. I think it is a bad idea for her to walk from her house to ours naked. The neighbors might see her."

"Bonnie, I know this is not right, but when we were playing golf, Mike told me that Joyce loves being naked for others. He said she shows off to a lot of people and she enjoys it. I just thought you might enjoy it too." He informed me.

"Well, maybe I will, but I still don't think the kids should see me naked. I'll stay naked for you if that is what you want and will also get naked anyplace you want me to, if I don't get in trouble or arrested. I just want to love you and be with you. Can we go to bed and make love now?" I asked.

"Yes, I would love to. Watching you get naked and having Mike feel you up made me horny. And tomorrow, you will get your threesome with Joyce. I can't wait to see you eat her pussy. You won't be jealous if I fuck her, will you?" John was trying to get me to ok him cheating on me.

"No, John I won't be jealous. After all, I asked you to do it for me. And yes, I will eat her pussy so you can see what it is like to be with 2 women. Will you have her eat my pussy too? I mean they did say you could do whatever you wanted. Maybe we can do a 69 for you." I pushed John into making Joyce eat me too. Maybe I'll change my mind about being in our bed if he has her eat me. Then I can have something on her too.

We went to bed and made love most of the night. I knew Joyce and Mike were watching us, but I didn't care. I had my husband and he was fucking me. I was cumming nonstop and he shot 3 nice loads of cum into me. He got to give me cum in all three of my holes. Mouth, cunt and ass. He loved it and I even licked him clean after we were done.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and when we woke up in the morning we had a nice shower together. John told me that Joyce was going to fix breakfast for us and I giggled. Finally, she must do something for me. I was going to enjoy today.

Getting up the next morning, I didn't bother to dress, since John said he liked me naked. I enjoy being naked for John, but I don't like to have others see me. I especially don't like it when I am made to show in public. But until I can get all those video's back, I must do as Joyce wishes. Maybe if I can get some things on her, we can call it a draw and both of us go our separate ways.

I was going to get breakfast ready, but John reminded me that Joyce was going to cook for us, so I just made the coffee. Shortly after that, the doorbell rang and John was in the bathroom. I knew it was Joyce, and I had to play her game to see if I could get even with her.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12