Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 08

Story Info
Joyce pays off Mike's Debt. Bonnie watches.
6.6k words
4.71
14.7k
12
4

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in the story are not something that happens in real life. But some of the things that do happen should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I also wish to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make the story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

"Please Mistress Joyce, have a heart. I am doing everything you want. I have fucked and sucked anyone you say. I eat pussy on command. Please don't make me stay naked, especially in front of my children. A child should never see a parent nude. Please reconsider." I was begging now because I didn't know what else to do.

"Nonsense slut. I think everyone should see a naked whore, including her children. Now, do I put the movies on or do you agree to stay naked all the time?" She told me.

I was stuck and with no way out. I knew if John saw me fucking and sucking in our bed, he would toss me out. If he saw me sucking the landscapers, he would disown me. If he saw me running around naked in public, he would probably kill me. But If I agree to stay naked, he won't know what I did and I can be safe. But that means my kids see me too.

Joyce then added something that would help me, I think. She said, "All you have to do is tell everyone, including your kids you wanted to try being a nudist."

That might work, so I said, "Ok, I'll stay naked all the time, just don't let John know what I have done for you. And please, don't make me have sex with my kids. It is one thing for them to see me naked, but having sex with them is going to far."

"Well, we shall see what happens. If you behave and do everything I want, then you might not have to fuck your brats. But fuck up and all deals are off." She said.

Then, John walked back in, still naked, and said, "Well, it looks like the two of you are having a good talk. Care to let me know what about?"

I started to say something but Joyce beat me to it. "Well John, Bonnie just told me she wants to try being a nudist and stay naked all the time. Maybe even let others see her naked."

"Really Bonnie, why would you ever want to do that. Aren't you happy with just me and now Joyce and Mike seeing you?" He asked me.

"Well, I thought if I showed off to everyone, I would feel better." I said, not wanting to do any of it.

Then Joyce added some other stuff. "Yes, she said she wants everyone to see how pretty she is. She even said it would be great to be naked around your kids. Do you think she should do that John?"

"Well, I am not sure if they should see their mother naked, but I'll think it over. It might be ok, if all they do is look. Wouldn't want them having sex with her." John told us.

Damn, he is falling right into Joyce's trap. She has me as her slave and plaything and is convincing John to let her do it.

"And another thing she said was that she should be naked most of the time, even when you all go out. And she wants me to hold her clothes so she can't cheat when you are away. You know I like the idea of picking out what she should wear. What do you think John, is this something you would expect from sweet little Bonnie?" Joyce was pushing all the right buttons now.

"Bonnie, is this true? Do you want to go out in public naked and let Joyce pick out the clothes you wear? And do you want her to take all your clothes away so you can't dress unless she lets you?" John questioned.

"Yes John, I do want that. I have always wondered what it would be like to do things like that and have it controlled by someone else." I said, even if I didn't want to, but I had to hide the fact that I cheated on him and if I did what Joyce wanted, maybe she wouldn't tell him or show him the proof.

"Well, if that is really what you want Bonnie, how can I refuse. I guess sometime today, we can get all your things together to take to Joyce's house. I don't understand why, but if that's what you want, who am I to question." John told us.

Joyce was glowing now and I saw her smile like she has never smiled before. She had me and she knew it. I was so worried now that John said everything would be as I wished, even if I didn't really wish it.

Then John said, "You need to contact Marty and Mary and let them know about your nudity. They should be given a warning before showing up and seeing their mother naked."

"I'll get an e mail to them today as soon as we get some time." I said.

Then Joyce ruined everything by saying, "You know what. I think you should send them pictures of yourself so they get to see what you look like before they get home. I'll help you and take the pictures for you."

I didn't think John would go for that, but he said, "You have a point there Joyce. Maybe if they see what she looks like it won't be as much of a shock when they do come home. We can take some pictures this afternoon."

I didn't say anything, but knew that now my children would see me naked and if Joyce had anything to say about it, they would both have sex with me. I didn't want that to happen, so had to work extra hard to convince John that it is not a great idea for the children to see me naked.

Then John changed the subject. "Well, it looks like you are all done in the kitchen, so I think it is time to find out if your pussy is any good. Let's go to the bedroom."

Joyce was happy about that and led the way. I had said nothing should happen in our bed, but that is where she was headed and John didn't object.

I had to say something about it. "John, you said we wouldn't be doing anything in our bed. We should use the guest room if you are going to fuck her."

But he shocked me by saying, "Yes, I have thought about that, but the guest bed is kind of small. Ours is so much bigger and we can all get into it at the same time. The first thing I want to see is you 2 ladies eating each other's pussies. I have always wanted to see 2 women having sex and now I can."

I said, "Well, if you are ok with us having sex in our bed, I'll do it. But that bed is for us, no one else should be in it."

Joyce cut in and said, "Well, the 2 of you will be in it. You just won't be alone, but it will be just for you guys. I know we'll all enjoy doing things on the bigger bed."

She was only thinking of the movies she will have of me eating her pussy and John fucking her. Then she would also watch me clean his cock and suck cum from her. She is evil in all ways and I wish I had never got her in trouble. I also wished I had never fucked her cousin in the back yard.

We got to the bedroom and John pulled a chair up beside the bed. He said, "Got to have a ring side seat to see how you do it. I love eating a juicy pussy and now I get to see how the 2 of you eat pussy. Get into a 69 and get to work."

Joyce and I got on the bed and into the 69 position. I started licking her pussy, but didn't feel her licking me. I could feel her breath on my cunt, but not her tongue. I stopped for a moment, but she slapped my ass and said, "Lick me sweetie."

I started licking again and then I felt her tongue on my lips. She wasn't doing a very good job, but I guess she didn't have to. I was the one in trouble and she was only there to please my husband.

I did my best to make her cum in front of John, but she wasn't trying very hard and I knew I wouldn't be cumming this time. But, I had to make it look good so she didn't tell John about me.

John noticed that I was doing a good job of eating her, but he also noticed she wasn't into it. He asked, "Joyce, you got to do better than that. Bonnie won't ever cum unless you begin to eat her properly. Just eat her like she is eating you so I can see you both cum."

Well, I guess she now must really eat me and not pretend to do it. She stopped for a moment and said, "I don't really like doing this John, but I will for you."

"Well, I do want to watch you both cum, so yes, you I want you to do it. I'll make it up to you later." John said smiling.

Now I really wondered. How would he make it up to her later? What did he have on his mind. But it did get her licking me better and she did a good job with my cunt. I could feel myself getting worked up now, but I could tell she was about to cum, so I slowed down on her. She quit squirming so much once I slowed down, so I could catch up with her. She was doing a much better job now and I wondered if she had ever licked a cunt before. My guess is that she has, but didn't want anyone to know.

Then I felt my cunt getting ready to cum on her face and I put more effort into licking her. I wanted John to be happy seeing two women climaxing at the same time. Maybe if that happened, he wouldn't spend so much time in her pussy when he got to fuck her. I still didn't want him to do it, but I don't have a choice.

Yes, we did cum together and I squirted cum all over her face. When I'm being eaten like that, I usually squirt and she did a good job at making me cum. I loved it when I soaked her face in my cunt cum. I almost laughed, but knew if I did, she would make me pay later.

Once we both had a good cum, we separated and Joyce gave me a very dirty look. I knew she was going to make life miserable for me now that she had to eat my cunt, but I think it was well worth it. I just hope she doesn't erase the video we just made.

John sat back in the chair, stroking his cock and really enjoying himself. "Wow that was amazing. I could watch you girls go at it all the time. Maybe Mike and I'll have you entertain us later, then we can swap wives for some good fucking." He said.

That really shocked me. John never talked like that and he is offering my body to Mike. But Joyce didn't look happy. I know she hated to eat me, but damn, she will get to fuck my husband now. Can't she ever just go with the flow and accept what is happening.

"You will pay for this slut." She whispered to me.

John didn't hear her, or at least he didn't say anything to indicate he did. All he did was sit with a big grin on his face and his cock in his hand. Joyce was trying to clean her face off after I squirted all over her face. I grinned, but had to turn my head so she didn't see me. If she thought I enjoyed it, she might tell John what I have been doing behind his back.

John said, "Ok, I think it is time to get me some new pussy. You ready Joyce? My cock is wanting to get inside you, so roll over and spread those legs."

Joyce did as he said, looked at me, and said a bit condescendingly, "Bonnie, why don't you guide your husbands cock into my pussy. It is so nice of you to help him fuck me. You don't mind do you John?"

"No, I think it would be hot for my wife to help me fuck you. Kind of tells me she doesn't mind me pounding your pussy." He told her.

I had no other choice. It was like they were teaming up on me. I took John's cock in hand and helped him get close to her. I could see her pussy winking and knew she was ready. She wanted him so bad, her pussy looked like it was begging.

He moved so he was between her widely spread legs, and I guided his cock into her eager cunt. I hated them both now. I hated her for making me do this and I hated him for doing it with her. But, if I hadn't cheated on John with the landscaper, none of this would be happening.

Once he had the head of his cock in her pussy, I let go and he drove all the way in with one big push. He held it deep in her pussy for a moment, like he always does with me, then he started fucking her. In and out, in and out, over and over, slowly picking up speed until he was pounding her pussy like a piston.

I sat back in the same chair John sat in and watched my husband fuck our neighbor, who I hated with a passion, in our marital bed. I hated having him fuck her, but it was even worse with him doing it in our bed.

But, I guess it's about the same as me getting fucked by all those men while he played golf. The only difference was, is that he was doing it on his own, while I had to do it to keep Joyce quiet. But, I guess it is only fair because her husband fucks me too.

I watched them fucking for about twenty minutes and completely consumed with lust. Her hips were bouncing up to meet his thrust every time as he went in deep. They were both moaning and groaning while I cried. Then he suddenly it stopped. He stiffened up and plowed into her hard one last time. I knew he was shooting his cum deep into her pussy. I felt so left out and hurt because it should have been my pussy he was putting his cum in not hers.

As I watched my husband fuck someone else and cum in her pussy, my hand was at my cunt, with fingers inside me and rubbing my extended clit. I was so turned on while watching this sick sex scene.

Once both had climaxed, they stopped and watched me playing with my cunt making myself cum. I was cumming at the same time they were and I continued past the point where they stopped and watched me.

John said, "Damn Bonnie, if I had known it would turn you on to watch me fuck another woman, I would have done it years ago."

Joyce giggled and said, "Well, now you can do it all the time when you're home. My pussy is yours anytime you want to put your wonderful cock in it."

They were still connected, but not moving. I stopped fingering my cunt, but kept my fingers there. We had all been satisfied at one time and I wondered now if this had not been planned long ago.

Then John said, "Hey Bonnie, I think it would be nice if you cleaned us up. You know suck my cock clean and then suck the cum from Joyce's pussy."

"Perfect, Bonnie, come on over here and get busy. Then we can get some pictures for the kids." Joyce said.

I hated her more than ever now and John was just playing right into her hands. Because she wanted me naked, John went along with her. I must stay naked all the time, except in certain areas out in public. I'll have to send my children naked pictures of me and when they come home, I'll have to stay naked in front of them. The next thing you know, Joyce will convince John that I should fuck my son and eat my daughter's pussy. What next? Me being a slave to my entire family?

But, I had to go along with his wishes. If I didn't, Joyce would show him all the videos she has of me. The worst being the big gang bang in our marital bed while he was out playing golf. I am truly fucked now.

I went to John, and took his wonderful cock in my mouth and sucked on it. I could taste Joyce on him and got the remainder of the combined essence off. Once he was clean, I went to Joyce and started to put my mouth to her pussy.

But she stopped me, saying, "Why don't you lay on your back Bonnie and I'll squat over you. That way, all his cum will drop out into your mouth. I am sure you'll love it."

My hate for her grew even more than ever now. She is using me in front of my husband and he is not aware of what is happening. He thinks Joyce and I are now friends and that she is helping with the bet that was made between Mike and John. Instead, she is using me as a whore for her satisfaction.

I did as she said, turned over on my back and opened my mouth. She squatted over my head and as I looked up, I could see my husband's cum starting to slowly drip from her pussy. It did one little drip at first, but then she squeezed her pussy muscles and more of it flowed like a river. John always shot a lot of cum and now I was going to get it second hand. This is not right, but I have to do it.

Joyce just let her pussy empty into my mouth, as John watched. When there was no more left, she lowered herself down and I had to lick her clean. She sat on my face for a while and I just licked her, getting every drop of my husband's cum out, along with her pussy cum.

Once she felt it was all gone, she got up and said, "OK, now let's do some pictures and then we can figure out what to do with her clothes."

She talked to John, like I wasn't there. She talked to him like I was just a cunt to use and to her, I was. I thought we were going to take the pictures and then stop for a while, but she wanted to keep things going. She wanted to be sure I had no clothes to wear and she had control of them. That is all the time now, even if John and the kids are home. I really messed up this time.

"You know Joyce, I've been thinking. I don't want to carry all her clothes to your house to keep. You have enough things to take care of without having to take care of my wife's clothes. So, instead of that, there is a big closet in our basement and I can have someone put a lock on it. We can store all her clothes there and you get to have a key to it so you can get the clothes she will wear whenever she is to put them on." John suggested.

He was acting just like her. They talked like I wasn't in the same room as they were. He gets one fuck from her and they just treat me like dirt. I was starting to hate my own husband almost as much as I hated my neighbor.

"Well, we can do that, but I have some of her clothes already John. I'll just take the ones I will allow her to wear and then we lock up everything else. Is that ok with you Bonnie?" Joyce questioned me.

I couldn't answer her. I was so mad right now, I almost told John everything. I was almost ready to tell him I fucked the landscaper and she was blackmailing me. But because I still loved him, I couldn't say anything. I just nodded my head to let them know I agreed.

"You know John, my cousin Larry can put that lock in for you. You know him already as he does your landscaping. So, it won't be as bad as a total stranger coming in to see your naked wife. I still can't understand why she wants to be naked all the time, but I'll help wherever I can." Joyce said.

"That's a good idea Joyce. Why don't you call him and see if he can come by to fix it for us? We can start carrying the things downstairs. That way once he has installed the lock, all we have to do is lock it." My husband was playing right into her hands.

She is really pushing the limits now, suggesting that the guy I cheated on my husband with comes to our house so they can lock up the closet which will have all my clothes. Well, all the ones except the ones she will have at her house. I am totally fucked now.

Joyce left the room to make the phone call. She didn't want me hearing anything she says to him. Once she was out of the room, I turned to John and asked, "John why are you so intent on doing everything Joyce wants. It's like you're trying to get me to do something wrong. Don't you love me anymore?"

"Of course, I love you Bonnie. It's just that I thought this is what you wanted to do. And Joyce has come up with some good ideas to help you achieve what you want. I mean, I never would have thought you would like to stay naked all the time with no chance to get dressed. But you said that's what you wanted. We were going to have to carry all your clothes to her house later, but you are both naked now. She has no clothes to put on either. What better way than to lock them up here and then if you decide you have had enough, we can unlock it for you. And, by having Larry install the lock, it gives you the chance to let someone else see you. It will be good practice for you." He told me.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It is just that you seem to go with all her suggestions. But, yes, I agree with you and will stay naked for everyone. It does kind of scare me that the kids will see me nude, but if I am going to be a nudist, they need to know and they need to see me. I just hope they don't hate me for it." I said.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12