Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 09

Story Info
Joyce and Bonnie both get used.
6.3k words
4.73
13.1k
9
5

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,034 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in the story are not something that happens in real life. But some of the things that do happen should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I also wish to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make the story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 09

Once Larry left us alone, and it was just the three of us in the house, Joyce said, "We do need to get those pictures for your children John. Why don't we do that now and then Bonnie can write to them to let them know she is now a nudist."

John got the camera out and Joyce had me posing in many different poses. Some were so lewd that I could never send them to my children. I didn't want to send them any nude pictures of me, but John now insisted because Joyce wanted to do it.

She had me stand normal, then spread my legs, bend over and look between my legs, sit on the chair and spread my legs so my cunt could be seen. Then she made me open my cunt lips so they could see inside me. I had to open my cunt all the way and she had John get some close-ups of me like that.

Once it was all over, I had to sit and compose a letter to my children to explain that I had decided to become a nudist and whenever they came home, they would see me naked. That was so hard to do and the worst part was Joyce and John had to read it all over before I sent it and then they would attach the pictures they wanted the kids to see. I had no idea which ones were being sent.

So, I sat naked at the computer and started the letter.

'Dear Marty and Mary,

I am writing this letter to you, just so you know what to expect whenever you come home. Nothing is wrong with me or daddy, but I must explain what my new life is going to be from now on.

You see, I have decided to become a full-time nudist, and never wear clothes again, unless it is a place that I have to wear them. Places like restaurants, churches, etc. I'm going to be naked all the time from now on. So you will see me, all of me when you come home for a visit. That's if you decide to come. Please do because I'd hate for you to stay at school during breaks because of me.

Daddy knows all about this and is encouraging me by the way. He loves seeing me naked and has no problem with others seeing me like this. And he does want you both to see me in all my naked glory.

Daddy and I have made a promise to each other that I can and will be naked and he will only allow me clothes when necessary. Today, we carried all my clothes to the basement and had a lock put on the small closet down there. I put the lock on myself and locked it. To make sure I can't change my mind I gave the key to our neighbor Joyce.

Yes, I know we had our problems in the past, but the last few weeks, we've become friends and now she oversees my clothing. If I need clothes for any reason, she will pick out what I can wear and give them to your daddy so I can put them on whenever we go out. But, I won't be able to dress until we get to where we are going and I must do it outside the car. I do have to warn you, Joyce said when she allows me clothing, it won't be very much and I may end up showing myself in public as well.

Now, since you have never seen me naked before, I'm sending a few picture that daddy took today with Joyce's help. Please don't be offended when you see them, but it will give you a good idea what your mother looks like without clothes on.

Please be kind and accept your mother's changes and I hope you come home soon.

Love,

Mom

I left the letter on the computer and went to get John and Joyce. I found them in the living room, making out and she was stroking his cock. I was so pissed off when I saw them, I almost lost it. Gritting my teeth I controlled my temper and said, "Sorry to interrupt, but the letter is done."

They stopped kissing and playing with each other to come to the den to read the letter. Joyce sat down at the computer and added some more words to it.

'P.S. Please feel free to allow your friends to see my naked body. I am proud of it and hope to show it to everyone.

Then John sat down and reviewed the letter and didn't say anything about what she wrote. He said he liked it, but then he added something else to the letter.

'P.S.S. This is daddy and yes, I agree with your mom. She has a beautiful body and I'm proud of her for wanting to show it to everyone. When you come home you can bring some friends if you wish. But be sure they know she'll be naked for them as well.

Love ya both, Daddy

Once everyone had seen the letter and made their additions, which I didn't like, it was sent to my children. Now that they will know they will see their mother naked, I just pray that I won't have to have sex with them.

The truth is, I don't want to be naked all the time. I have only agreed to go along with it because I don't want John to know I cheated on him with the guy who just installed a lock to secure all my clothes. I don't need him to know I fucked Joyce's husband and have taken him in all my holes. He doesn't need to know I fucked and sucked 2 other landscapers in our bed and he definably doesn't need to find out I was gang banged and had taken a total of 63 cocks while he played golf.

That's why I agreed to the letter and the pictures too. But it seems like John feels it was my idea, not Joyce's. He doesn't know how much she uses me for her pleasure and my humiliation. He doesn't know I have been in public naked before and had climaxed in front of a crowd without even being touched and then begged his good friend to fuck me.

Once we sent the letter to Marty and Mary, John and Joyce picked out the pictures to send and put them in a zip file. Joyce and John decided I needed to send them from my e mail so the kids knew it was from me. I did what was needed and now not only do they know their mother would be naked all the time, they will see her like that for the first time.

After all that was done and I was so ashamed of myself, John looked at me and said, "Wow, all that work made me horny. Let's go to bed so I can fuck Joyce again. I want to get as much of her cunt as I can before she has to go back home to Mike."

Joyce smiled real big and said, "I like that idea John and Bonnie can clean us up when we're done."

"OK, let's go do it then. I've never wanted to fuck anyone so much before, except when I first met Bonnie. This is a great idea Mike had." My husband was saying.

What the fuck! He wants to fuck my enemy and hasn't wanted to fuck anyone so bad since he met me! He didn't even ask if I wanted to go watch or anything. It pisses me off that he just expected me to tag along and do whatever they wanted. Joyce was in heaven and she was pushing my limits and loving every moment.

Once we were in the bedroom, John said, "Bonnie, help me get it in her cunt again. I really enjoyed that."

I started to tell him to fuck off, I didn't want to help him fuck Joyce, but she piped in, "Yea Bonnie that was really nice before. I loved it when you guided your husbands cock into my pussy. I really think you should do it again."

I knew if I didn't, she would open her mouth and I would be gone from the house and John's life. I really hated her more now than ever because she was fucking my husband. It should only be my cunt he was shoving his cock into. But, I had to play along with her.

"OK, I think that would be nice too. Maybe you can do the same for me when Mike gets to fuck me." I said.

"You know Bonnie, I think you're right." John said. "Once I fuck Joyce, let's call him and have him come over and we can watch him fuck you."

John was falling into her trap more and more. Now he wants to watch me take Mike's huge cock, but only after he fucks my enemy. How far is this going to go. He doesn't know I have already had that big cock in all my holes and I mean he went all the way in in each of them. I did like Mike's cock, but not in front of my husband.

So, I took John's cock and guided him into the woman I hate more than ever now. He got the head inside and pushed. Once my hand was in the way, I pulled it back and watched as my husband fucked her. I knew I was going to be made to suck his cum out of her and clean his cock, but I guess that is what I am now a cum slut.

If John only knew how much it really turned me on to be used this way. Joyce had opened something in me that I never knew was there. Even when I was fucking every cock I could find when I was younger, I didn't realize I was just a submissive slut.

They fucked in front of me for a good 20 minutes and then John stiffened up and shot rope after rope after rope of hot cum into her cunt. I wanted to kill them both at this point, but I was so turned on by watching him fuck her, my cunt was leaking like a faucet.

Joyce was cumming with him and then they both stopped and sighed. They were done, at least for now. John laid on top of her and I saw him whispering in her ear. I couldn't tell what he was saying, but I don't think it was something I wanted to hear. She giggled and squirmed around his cock inside her. I hated this woman.

Finally, John pulled out and said, "OK Bonnie, clean us up. I love it when you do that. Once you're done we'll have Mike come over and he can fuck you, just like I fucked Joyce. And she can help her husband enter you and then clean you both up afterwards."

Joyce started to say something, but this time I beat her to it. "Oh, that would be nice having her suck her husband's cum from my cunt. And clean our juices from his cock."

She gave me a dirty look and then said, "Well, I guess since she did it for me, I can return the favor."

But something told me I was going to pay for saying what I did. I had no idea how she would make me pay, but I knew her mind was working overtime thinking of something to do to me or to make me do.

I got busy starting with John. I sucked his cock clean and then crawled between Joyce's legs. She spread her legs and smiled as I moved into position to suck all my husband's cum from her cunt. I knew better than to stop so I kept going until she had another orgasm. I hoped that would help me pay the price of what might come later.

Once she settled down, John said, "Ok, I'll call Mike to see if he can come over now. I bet you're horny right now Bonnie. After watching me fuck Joyce, I can see you're turned on."

"Yes, I am, but I really wish it was you fucking me." I told him.

"Honey, I can't get it up that fast. And from what Joyce has told me, Mike has a bigger cock than me. I asked her how much bigger and she told me it was 11 inches long. I want to see if you can take it all." He said.

"Maybe we can out to eat later once Mike finishes with Bonnie. If so, I'll have to go get me some clothes to wear." Joyce said.

"Good idea Joyce. That way Bonnie can see what it is like being out in public while naked. I'll have Mike bring you some clothes. Anything special you need for Bonnie to wear." John told us.

Wow, now he is making it almost impossible for me to get out of this mess. He wants to take me out and show me off. And he's falling right into Joyce's hands. Not only is he making it so I have be outside naked, he's asking Joyce if she needs anything special for me to wear.

"I have a couple things that she can wear while we eat. Let me talk to Mike before you hang up and I'll tell him what to bring over for her." She answered John's question.

John left the room to call Mike and Joyce said to me, 'Don't forget your rules cunt. Naked ass on the chair and spread your legs. I'll pick out the table and I'll make sure everyone will see you. Don't piss me off and I might let you stay dressed while we eat."

All I could do was nod my head and say, "Yes Mistress."

John came back in the room and gave the phone to Joyce so she could tell Mike what clothes to bring for us. "It's all set. You're going to see if Mike can get his big cock all the way down your throat, then he'll fuck you too. After that, we'll go out to dinner and show you off. I hope we can find a nice place so I can have others see you naked. This is really erotic isn't it?"

"John, why are you doing all of this. I don't care that you fucked Joyce or that you want Mike to fuck me. But do I have to show off in public. I like being naked, but I'm afraid to be out in public. Please John, think it over." I begged.

"Bonnie, you said you wanted to be a practicing nudist and show off your hot body. I want everyone to see what is mine and I want to share with Mike, just as he shared with me. But if you don't feel you can do it, I'll just tell Mike and Joyce that it is all over and forget about it, even though this is what you said you wanted." He told me.

He put me in a bad spot. If I told him I didn't want to do it, Joyce would show him everything I have done. Then I would be on the street all alone. But if I said I would do it, how far would he push me. Would he make me strip in public like the 2 men did before? I am so stupid for fucking Larry, but now I must pay the price for scratching an itch.

"No John," I said "It is what I wanted but I'm a little scared to do it. I'll do as you say and show off my naked body to everyone if that's what you wish. I'll stay naked for as long as you want and yes, I'll even fuck Mike for you. After all, I guess it is only fair that he fucks me since you fucked his wife a couple times. I just ask that you don't let me get arrested and that you won't leave me after I fuck Mike and show off for everyone."

"That's nice Bonnie. No, I won't leave you, unless you decide to fuck a lot of other guys without me around. And I do want to show others what I have. I wish it was legal to keep you naked all the time, especially in public. Just think of how it would be to walk into a restaurant totally naked. Wow, what a thrill." John said.

Just then Joyce walked back in and said, "OK, as soon as Mike gets the clothes I want he'll be over. He says he wants a good blow job and then a hot fuck. He is so excited to finally be able to fuck your wife John."

John didn't know that Mike had already fucked me a lot, using all my holes. I've sucked his cock, took all 11 inches down my throat. He's shoved that monster all the way into my cunt and then drove it deep into my ass. So, it won't be anything new to me, but I must act like it is so John doesn't find out I had fucked him before, and once in our marital bed when I begged him to fuck me.

"I don't believe anyone can have a cock that big. I have to see it to believe it Joyce." John said.

"Well, you'll get your chance to see it. And if you'll get a ruler, Bonnie can measure it for you, before she sucks him off. I wonder if she can take it all in her mouth and throat. I know I can't." Joyce told him.

She is really playing it up now. She knows I can do it because she watched me before. But she wants to make it look like I have never even seen Mike's huge cock before and now I have measure the damn thing to prove how big it really is.

Joyce gave me that look that says, do as I say cunt or else. I knew I had to play along to keep everything else quiet, but I swear, eventually I will get even with her. The doorbell rang and they made me go let Mike in.

Once he came in, he put his hand on my ass and rubbed it. He laughed when he said, "Going to love fucking your tight little cunt in front of my friend. Bet you enjoyed watching him fuck your Mistress."

I didn't say anything. I just let him play with my naked ass and then took him to the bedroom. He has been in it before with me, but this time it will be in front of my husband and I can't let on that he has fucked me before in our bed.

Once we got to the bedroom, John and Joyce had pulled some chairs out and had them next to the bed. Joyce said, "OK, your audience is ready so why don't you get Mike's clothes off and then suck his cock."

"Don't forget to measure it once it is hard. I really can't believe any man has an 11-inch cock. But, you get a chance to prove it if he is." John said.

I started removing Mike's clothes for him. I even had to get down to untie his shoes and pull them off. I got his shirt off and then worked on his pants. Once I had his pants off, his cock was tenting his boxer shorts and it looked massive, but it was still hidden. I struggled to get the boxers over his hard cock, but when I finally released it, the huge monster sprang up, almost hitting me in the face.

"Wow Mike, that is pretty big. Bonnie get the ruler and give it a measure. I swear I've never seen one that big before." John was saying.

I got the ruler from the night stand and put it up to his cock. That thing was almost as- long as the ruler. I looked at the measurement and was shocked. It was not 11 inches.

I read the measurement, then looked at John. "It is 11 1/2 inches long John. That is too big to take anyplace. I don't think I can get it all in my mouth or cunt." I told my him.

I knew I had taken it all before, but I had to act like I had never seen his cock. I hope he believes me.

"Can't you try to take it all Bonnie?" Joyce said with a big smile on her face. She knew I could do it.

"Yes, Bonnie, at least try. I would love to see it buried in your mouth and then your cunt." John said.

Mike said, "I am sure you can do it Bonnie. If you do it, you'll be the first girl who has ever taken it all."

"Besides, Bonnie, you watched me take John's cock all the way in my throat." Joyce said.

"You took his cock down your throat Joyce. You have never done that for me." Mike scolded her.

"Yes, I'm sorry, but he isn't as big as you. Not as long and not as thick either." Joyce defended herself.

"Well, let's see what you can do Bonnie. I for one want to see it all the way down your throat. Show everyone how well you can suck cocks." John said.

Even John was on their side. I knew I could swallow his big cock and make him cum, since I have already done it before. But John can't know that. I must act like I have never been with Mike before. And, I get to show up Joyce in front of my husband.

"OK, not sure I can, but I'm willing to try for you John." I said, as I got on my knees in front of Mike.

I took his cock in my hand, kissed the tip and then put it in my mouth. I had to stretch wide open because Mike is so thick. I got the head in and using my saliva, I drooled onto the length and started going down on him. I had to make it look like I couldn't do it, just to show John I was struggling.

I took him deeper and then he hit the back of my throat and I gagged on it. I wasn't going to make it look easy because I didn't want John to think I had done it before. After all, he didn't know I had sucked off Mike before and he doesn't know how many cocks I sucked in high school. I pulled back some and went back to sucking his cock. It hit my throat again and once again, I gagged.

"Bonnie, if you can't do it, it is OK. I don't know anyone who could take that thing." John said.

But, I was going to show him and Joyce I was not a quitter. I went back down on him and this time, I swallowed as he hit my throat and his cock was in. I just pushed down, breathing through my nose and soon felt his pubic hair tickle my nose. I did it for John, even though I enjoyed it myself. I was showing Joyce I was better than she was.

bydasea
bydasea
1,034 Followers
12