Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 11

Story Info
Bonnie is used more, Joyce helps and letters written.
7.3k words
4.69
10.9k
12
3

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in the story are not something that happens in real life. But some of the things that do happen should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I also wish to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make the story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

Blackmailed Bonnie Ch.11

I heard Joyce throughout the night from the guest room where Mike was fucking me. I heard her moans and groans as my husband fucked her. I don't know how many times she was fucked, but I was fucked really-good. Mike had his cock in my mouth, cunt and ass all night long. I bet he made me cum a good 15 times, but it may have been more. I lost count after 6 and I just guessed it was more like 15 or maybe 20. He was cumming a lot too, but not as much as me. He did shoot his cum in all my holes before we quit and fell asleep in each other's arms.

If Joyce was fucked half as much as I was, she was going to be sore in the morning. I don't think she has been fucked as much as I have recently, because she was too busy making me cheat on my husband. But, this night, she was also cheating and we both had permission from our husbands. So, I guess we really didn't cheat.

We slept in till about 1 PM and only woke up because I had to pee. But Mike had other ideas and before he let me up, he fucked my cunt one more time. Once he finished cumming in me, he allowed me to get up to go pee, clean up some and told me to fix brunch for everyone. I was back to being the slave.

I would've liked to shower, but Mike said I didn't have the time because he was hungry, so I peed, freshened up some and went to the kitchen. No one else was up yet. I made a pot of coffee and started fixing all of us some food. I made scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and even though I don't like them, some grits. John loves grits. I also made toast and some biscuits.

Then, I set the table for 4 and finished cooking. By the time, it was all done everyone else was up and had come into the kitchen. They had coffee and sat down to eat. We were all still naked and it did seem strange. I guess I'll be naked from now on, unless I can convince John that I don't really want to be naked all the time. But if I did that, Joyce would show him all I have done with many others and that is one thing he didn't want me to do. He didn't want me fucking or sucking anyone while he was away.

We all ate in silence and then Joyce helped me clean up the mess, even if she didn't want to. John told her she had to and Mike backed him up. As we were cleaning up, Joyce said, "Slut, you're going to pay for everything they are making me do. I plan on having you out in public a lot and you won't be able to cover up with anything."

I didn't answer her because I knew if I did, she would find a way to make me pay.

She kept talking and then said, "Yes, it'll be so much fun when your brats get home. Marty is going to love holding his naked mother and get to feel her little tits and squeeze that naked ass. Bet he gets a hard on and will want to fuck you. I might let him. Or I might have him fuck me while you watch. Yes, it will be a great weekend and I'm sure Mary will want to be naked too, since she says she enjoys nudity."

She just rambled on about all the things that could happen, but I knew as long as John was home, nothing would happen with my children. I don't think he will allow Marty to play with me too long and I knew for sure he wouldn't let Mary run around naked.

Then Joyce said, "You need to answer the emails from those brats. Especially Marty's. I expect you to tell him that he is free to touch your naked body all over. I want you to say it is ok for him to feel you up and you will find a way to encourage him to do more with you. If you don't, John knows everything."

"I can't do that Joyce, it isn't right. No mother should allow their children to see them naked, let alone let them feel her up or do anything else with her. I just can't let that happen." I told her.

"Then, let's go show John the movies I have. I am sure he'll enjoy the time when you fucked all those men in your marital bed and when you were naked in the mall, cumming for everyone and then begging Mike to fuck you." She told me.

"Please don't Joyce, don't make me do this. I'll do anything else, but not with my kids." I begged.

"No, you already do whatever I want and I want this. So, it is either tell the brats or have John see what you really are." She stood her ground

"Fine, I'll tell them what you want, but won't like it. I don't think John will be happy about it either." I said.

"Well, now that's better. Besides you said John wouldn't want you naked or having sex with others. But you are naked and he watched Mike fuck you. Just as you watched him fuck me. Now let's go tell the guys that you need to answer the brats." She encouraged me.

We left the kitchen and found our husbands in the den watching some kind of sports show. Both still naked and sporting big hard-ons. I liked the looks of them and would be glad to have one or both in me.

John said, "You know girls, we will have stop partying soon, but I think it would be nice if both of us fucked one of you at the same time."

"Yep, we talked about it and since Joyce can't take all my cock in any of her holes, it will have to be Bonnie who's spit roasted." Mike told us.

But Joyce spoke up saying, "You know that sounds great, but before you do that, Bonnie thinks she should answer her kids and let them know how far they can go with her. Especially Marty. Isn't that right Bonnie?"

I hated to tell John what Joyce wanted me to say, but I didn't have a choice. So, I said, "Yes, I think both the kids need to know what they can do with me. Since I'll be naked while they are here, I feel that both of them should be able to touch me wherever they wish."

"Does that mean you won't care if Marty touches or fingers your cunt?" Mike asked.

"Yeah I guess, if he wants to, I won't stop him." I responded.

"Bonnie, are you sure you want him or even Mary to grope you and even finger fuck you. You know if you allow that to happen, Marty may want to do other things with you." John said.

"Yes, John if he wants to put his fingers in me, I'll let him. After all he is a growing boy and needs to learn about women. And Mary can do it too if she desires, but I don't think she's like that. And as far as anything else, we'll just have to wait and see what happens." I told him.

"Well, that was nice Bonnie. Let's go write some letters and then before Mike and I go home, I get to watch the guys fuck you from both ends." Joyce said.

"And after we both cum in her, you can eat her cunt and suck the cum from her." John told her.

We all went to the office. I sat in front of the computer to write two letters. One to Mary, one to Marty. I started to write the one to Mary, but Joyce stopped me.

"I think it should be to them both, just like the one you sent before. I think they both should know what you're saying." She told me.

"Yes Bonnie, I agree with that. Just write one letter and send it to them both." John said.

He is still playing right into her hands. She wants something and for some unknown reason, he agrees with her. But, once I figure out how to tell my children it is ok to feel their mother up, finger fuck her and maybe more, I get to be fucked again by two nice cocks, the only good thing is Joyce has to eat my cunt before she goes home. I hope John makes her walk home naked.

I started the letter to my children. I didn't want to tell them the things Joyce expects me to say, but I have to do it or John knows all about me and then the kids will too.

'Marty and Mary,

Thanks for answering my letter and thank you for not being upset with me for wanting to be naked all the time. I have thought a lot about it over the years and it's something I want to try. I'm not sure how long it will last, but if I enjoy it enough, it may be permanent.

Mary, I am pleased that you enjoy nudity also, but you have to be careful. I don't think it would be appropriate for your daddy and brother to see you naked, even though you will all see me that way. But, if you insist, on being naked, you will need to talk with daddy about it. I won't object.

Marty, when you are home, we will still hug. I know you will be feeling my naked body for the first time, but please just act normal and give me a big hug. And, if you happen to feel other parts of me, that's ok too. I won't mind if you want to explore some when you're home. What I mean is, since you are young and may not have been with girls, I will feel proud if you decide to feel me to see what a girl is like. You'll be able to touch me anyplace you desire and I won't complain. I might even enjoy it, if you know what I mean.

Now both of you must understand, that I do want this to happen and am willing to do more things too, as long as daddy is ok with it. I mean, you may feel me up and even more, just for an education.

I also have to let you know that others will be at the house from time to time. Mostly my friends Joyce and her husband Mike and they may be doing things with me that you might think are inappropriate, but I have been with them both and daddy is aware of it and he expects me to do as they wish.

I'm not going to say that we will do anything else, but hopefully we won't go that far. But if it does happen, it is going to be an experience for us all and a good education for you both.

Looking forward to having you with me.

Love, mom

The letter was read by the others and they all agreed on it, but John wanted to add something so the kids knew he was on board and was ok with what is happening.

P.S. Marty, Mary, this is dad. I just read the letter your mother wrote and I am ok with everything she said. Yes, you've seen her pictures, but it will be different in person. I expect both of you to hug her and if you wish, let your hands wander over her body and even between her legs. Consider it an education for you both.

Yes, mom has been with both the neighbors, but no one else, and I have been with Joyce. I just don't want to surprise you when you come home.

Mary, if you want to be naked at home, I'll allow it, but you must be careful. I know you're beautiful, just like your mother, and I don't want you to get the wrong impression if I should look at you if you decide to be naked. But there will not be anything else happening between us.

Marty, I know how boys get when they're around naked women. Men do the same thing. So, don't be ashamed if you happen to get hard when around mom or hugging her. It is just a normal reaction.

Over all kids, I want you to enjoy what your mother is doing and don't hold it against her.

Love, dad

Once again, everyone read what was written and said it looked good. I had to send it, but before I did, Joyce said, "Why don't we take another photo of her to go with the letter. This way it will show she is still willing."

"I have a better idea. Why don't we take a group photo of all of us, just like we are? Then the kids will be able to see everyone and know we're really good friends. After all they were told we have been having sex with each other. This will show them what we all look like in case they happen to see us." Mike said.

John and Joyce agreed, but didn't even ask me. I guess my thoughts don't matter anymore. I am just a cunt for their use.

Then Joyce added, "I think you guys need to be hard for the picture. The kids need to know just what everyone has and a hard cock would be much better."

Unfortunately, John once again agreed to what she suggested. He started pulling on his cock and Mike did the same. Joyce decide to help out and dropped down in front of John to suck his cock. I got the hint when she looked at me and motioned for me to help Mike. So, I was on my knees in front of Mike sucking his cock, while Joyce sucked on my husband's cock.

Once we had them nice and hard, the camera set up, we gathered together for a photo that I could send my children. I hated doing this to them because it just isn't right for a parent to send nude photos of themselves and others to their kids. The bad part was that I will be naked in front of them very soon and then Marty says some of their friends will come see me too. I wondered if any of the friends will want to fuck me. I hope they don't, but I am sure if it happens, Joyce will be pushing them into doing it.

Once we had taken a few pictures and down loaded them to the computer, Mike, John, and Joyce decided which ones to send to the children. I had no say in what was sent. It's like I don't even matter anymore. Not even to John.

I attached them to the letter, and then added a few more words before I sent them. They were not my words, but those of Joyce.

She had me type at the bottom of the letter, 'Hello, this is Joyce, your neighbor. We all decided that since I was going to help your mother be a nudist and that you may at times see us all naked, that you should see us before you come home. So, attached are naked pictures of all of us together. Yes, even your father agreed to be naked for the pictures. The other guy is Mike my husband. Hope you both enjoy and maybe we can do some things once you get home.'

Once I finished, John and Mike approved and told me to send it. I didn't want to do it, but hit the send button. I prayed that the children didn't get upset with all of this and the more I thought about it, the more I figured Joyce was going to have Marty fucking me anytime he was around. It might not happen with Mary, but I'm sure she's going to try. I know she wants Mary naked whenever she is here and will try to push her into doing it. I won't have any say in the matter.

Once the letter was sent, John said, "Ok, let's get back to bed so we can spit roast my wife. Mike, which end do you want?"

"Well, I love having my cock in any of her holes. So, why don't you start with her cunt, and I'll take her mouth. Then after we fuck for a while, we can swap and change holes. That way we get both ends of her. Maybe Joyce can tell us when to swap." Mike told my husband.

Joyce looked very happy with this arrangement. She would since it isn't her who has to take 2 cocks at the same time. But it wouldn't be the first time I did it. When I had to be, gang banged by those 63 cocks, I ended up sucking a cock and getting fucked in the ass at the same time. Hopefully this time it's my cunt they use.

We went to the bedroom and I got on the bed, on my hands and knees, spreading my legs so whoever fucked my cunt was able to go deep. I was actually enjoying this, even though Joyce thought I hated it. I had two wonderful cocks to play with and she had none. Besides, she was going to suck someone's cum out of my cunt once they finished with me. It all depended on who was in my cunt when they shot their loads.

They were just about to stick their cocks in me when John said, "Hey, Joyce, have you ever seen a cunt get fucked before. I mean really up close to it when the cock enters her and then fucks her?"

"No, can't say that I have." She told him.

"Then why don't you crawl under Bonnie and watch me put my cock in her cunt. Then you can stay there and watch as I fuck her and then when we swap you can see your husbands cock slide in. Just think, once one of us cums, you will be right there to clean up a cock and eat her cunt." John said.

"No thanks John, I'm fine where I am and can see just fine." She explained.

"Nope, that wasn't a request Joyce, that was an order. Remember, you still belong to me until you and Mike walk out the front door to go home." John said.

"Yep, Joyce, that was part of the bet. Anything John wanted is what you have to do. So, get under her so we can begin." Mike added.

The guys waited for Joyce to position herself under me so she was looking straight up at my dripping cunt. Yes, I was so hot right now, my cunt was dripping juice from within. I hoped it ran out and landed right in her mouth. But she was going to have a bird's eye view of a cock going into my cunt. I loved that John made her do this.

I wondered about John now. One minute, he is doing anything she suggests, then he turns around and makes her do something off the wall. I wondered if he did any of this stuff while he was a way from me and now is using me and Joyce as his scapegoats.

But, I knew one thing, I was going to have a couple hard cocks in me at any moment and I would once again be in heaven. I guess I am kind of strange at times now too. I hate what is being done with me, but at the same time it turns me on and I'm beginning to love it more and more.

I felt my husband's cock at the entrance to my cunt and then had my mouth full of Mike's cock. John just entered me and went deep with one thrust, just as I was swallowing Mike down my throat. Wow, I was now in heaven. I had the 2 cocks I loved the most in my body. They both started fucking me and I really did feel like I was spit roasted.

"Don't forget to tell us when to swap Joyce." John said.

"Maybe she is to interested watching her good friend get fucked, anticipating eating that freshly fucked cunt soon." Mike said.

"Maybe that is true Mike. Hey, when Joyce says swap and we get our cocks out how about you girls eat each other till we get ready to fuck again. That way everyone gets some cunt." John told everyone.

"Hey, great idea John. So, when John pulls his cock out, Joyce, you raise up and lick her cunt. When I dislodge from your mouth, lean down and lick her cunt." Mike said.

I couldn't say anything because my mouth was full of Mike's huge cock. Joyce stayed quiet, but I knew she hated the idea. She didn't want to eat me because she wants to be the boss. I'm sure I'll pay once the two of us are alone. She won't forget that she had to eat me a few times and I'm sure I'll end up doing a lot more than eat her cunt.

After a short time, she yelled out, 'SWAP'. I lost the cock in my mouth and felt John pull his out of my cunt. I dropped my head down to Joyce's crotch and started licking her cunt. It took a few moments before I felt her tongue on my cunt. She wasn't doing a good job, but at least she was licking me. I didn't say anything because I knew I was going to get another cock in me real soon.

The guys let us eat each other for a short time and then Mike was driving his cock into my hot cunt and John had me raise back up so he could fuck my mouth. I still felt Joyce's tongue on my clit as Mike drove his cock into me. Maybe she did enjoy being used, just like me.

As Mike fucked my cunt, Joyce quit licking me, but I knew she was getting her face soaked from my dripping cunt. I wondered what it would look like to see a cunt fucked. Wondered how Joyce felt about seeing her husband fuck me when she was so up close and personal with my cunt.

The guys pounded both ends of me and suddenly Joyce yelled out, 'SWAP'. And they did. Just like before, I dropped my head and licked her cunt and felt her tongue entering mine. She was lapping up all my cunt juice, along with whatever pre-cum Mike had deposited in me.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12