Blackmailed Bride Ch. 03

Story Info
Wedding getting close, Brooke get lessons.
10.8k words
4.23
63.6k
23

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,572 Followers

For those who haven't read the note at the end of Chapter 1, I wanted to say this is going to be a fairly long story with multiple chapters. While the story in general will fall in the non-consent/reluctance category, every chapter won't contain scenes of non-consent. If that's all you're looking for, you might want to pass. This chapter is building towards a disaster, but all it really contains is three friends discussing sex with their virgin compatriot, while watching a porn movie. Chapter 4 is where things start to heat up a little. For those of you who enjoy actual narrative as opposed to fuck scenes, and a little foreshadowing, you'll enjoy this.

Chapter 3

Wedding Preliminaries

When I woke up the next morning, I had a cotton field in my mouth. While there wasn't a jack hammer in my head, it didn't feel right, either. Both of my bed mates were up and out of bed. I stretched and got out of bed, wandering into the kitchen where Tiffany was making scrambled eggs. A rasher of bacon was already fried and draining on a paper towel. Taylor and Yvonne were helping by buttering toast and pouring orange juice and coffee.

"Good, you're up. I was about to send Yvonne in to wake you." Tiffany said. "We've got an appointment for a Brazilian wax in two and a half hours."

"And you two?" I asked Taylor and Yvonne.

"When Tiffany got your appointment this morning, she got one for us too. We might as well trim up for the wedding. A wedding's a good place to get laid," Taylor replied.

"How did you get us in on a Sunday?" I asked.

"I know people," Tiffany said, "and promised them a big bonus. The good part is we won't be fighting anyone else to get in. I could only get two women to come in, so we're going to have to go two by two."

"Hopefully, the groomsmen aren't married and hot like Tanner," Taylor said, "but there's always a few strays around who'll fit the bill. Have you met the best man or groomsmen yet?"

"Geoff's the best man," I said. "I think most of you have met him. The groomsmen are flying in from all over the country. I won't meet them until the rehearsal on Thursday."

"Why aren't you having the rehearsal on Friday, since the wedding is Saturday?" Yvonne asked.

"The church was busy on Friday night. We had to have the rehearsal on Thursday. I know Tanner will be spending some time with the groomsmen on Friday, because he hasn't seen some of them for awhile. Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Erin, Maria and Donna had to leave. Things to do today. Sydney already came and picked up her car and left again. The rest of them are either still sleeping or getting dressed. Why don't you check on them and make sure everyone is up. The food is almost ready to be served."

I went into Shizuko's room. She was still sleeping. I sat down on the bed and shook her shoulder.

"What do you want?" She mumbled.

"Foods almost ready. Get up and join us."

She turned and looked up at me blearily. "What are we having?"

"Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, OJ and coffee."

"I might be able to eat that. Go away now."

"Why?"

"I'm naked. We all slept naked together."

"You saw me in all my glory last night. It's my turn." I pulled the sheets off her and smacked her ass.

"Hey!" Suki protested.

"And apparently you don't mind getting your ass smacked."

"I also don't mind getting my pussy licked. Are you going to do that too?" She turned onto her back, displaying the aforementioned part to me.

"Not today." I got up from the bed. "Put something on and come out to eat. It's ready."

"Not even a little snuggle?"

"I don't want to get between you and Erin. She might not appreciate being left out."

"Maybe not." She stretched, showing her lithe body. She was attractive, I'll give her that.

I left and went to Cheyenne's room. She was dressed and applying makeup.

"Foods on," I said. "Time to motivate."

"I'll be there as soon as I put lipstick on. Make sure they pour me an extra large cup of coffee. I'm dragging this morning."

I went back to the kitchen and helped set the table for the six of us. I told Taylor that Cheyenne wanted an extra large coffee and asked Tiffany if she had more aspirin. I wasn't sure if it was getting my head banged or a mild hangover, but I could use more pain relief.

"In the furthest right cupboard. I have ibuprofen in there too, if you'd prefer."

I got more aspirin and before I could swallow it down, Cheyenne joined us and Suki was only two minutes behind her. She'd pulled one of Erin's shirts on and it went halfway down her thighs. The three of them started delivering plates with several slices of bacon, a mound of eggs, two slices of toast and coffees and orange juice.

"Thank you, ladies. I needed this," Suki said. "My head is pounding."

"I can get you more aspirin or an ibuprofen," I said, "I know where it is." I was already getting up as I spoke.

"Ibuprofen, please and thank you. And don't anyone chew loud."

"Too many martinis, not enough water last night," Tiffany said, "and you're welcome." We all sat down and started eating. It was simple food, but just what we needed this morning.

"Where did Erin have to go this morning?" I asked Suki. I knew Erin didn't usually have to work on Sundays.

"Volleyball tryouts for a professional women's team."

"Why aren't you trying out?"

"I don't think I'm good enough for a professional league, plus I want do the artist thing for awhile, see if I can be successful."

I knew Suki was a painter and I really liked some of her work. One of her pieces was over Tiffany's fireplace, so I knew I wasn't the only one.

"What about you, Cheyenne? What are your plans for the day?"

"Mama wants everyone to come home for dinner. We haven't seen each other for awhile."

Cheyenne wasn't talking about her real Mother; she was in prison. She was talking about an aunt that had raised her and her sister, Wyoming, and brother, Phoenix, along with her own four children. She was the only mother Cheyenne knew.

"Since Tanner will be busy with his groomsmen on Friday, I thought it might be a good day for us to get together so you can prep me for my wedding night," I said. "Since I haven't done the deed before, I'm hoping one of you can tell me what to do so I can make it as magical as possible."

"I could help you if you were marrying a girl," Suki said, "but I don't think I can help you get ready for a cock. Just saying. Think I'll pass on that one."

"I had to work a double shift on Friday so I could get off for your wedding on Saturday," Cheyenne said. "I'll have to pass as well, though it sounds like a lot of fun; prepping a virgin to get her cherry popped."

Everyone laughed. Yvonne said, "It depends what time we meet. I have to work on Friday, too, but I'll be off at six."

"Why don't we make a night of it again, like last night," Tiffany said, "but with less booze. We all have to go into the hairdressers early Saturday anyway."

"I'm in," Yvonne said.

"Me, too," Taylor piped in.

"The four musketeers," I said. "Thanks girls."

"I don't think I've tried to teach anyone about sex since my little sister asked for some tips before her first time. Of course she just turned eighteen at the time. I've never talked to anyone as old as you about sex," Taylor said, laughing.

"You'd better let Tanner know you have an appointment early this afternoon so he doesn't expect to see you before you're done getting denuded for him," Tiffany suggested.

"Great idea." I sent him a quick text telling him Tiffany was taking me somewhere to get me ready for the wedding and not to expect to see me until this evening.

Doing what? He texted back.

It's a surprise. U don't need to know everything.

Be careful. I don't want u to turn out as wild as they R.

U still haven't gotten me into bed with U. I think I'm safe.

Ha ha. Smiley face.

I put the phone down. We finished eating and Cheyenne and Suki helped me clean up as we hadn't helped with the cooking. Cheyenne took her leave following clean up, and Suki took a shower, dressed and left soon after, leaving the four of us. I wished I had some other clothes to wear today, but I had planned going home when I got up this morning and didn't have anything else with me. I asked Tiffany if she had anything I could borrow.

"Well, I don't have a bra and panties you can wear, but I do have a skirt that's long enough and I have a top that's loose enough, though it won't be long enough. It will leave a bare midriff, but that shouldn't be a problem."

"I wish I didn't have to wear the same bra and panties," I said.

"Don't. Your girls don't need the support. You can go without a bra for a brief time and you won't want anything covering your kitty after your waxing. It will be sore for a few hours. Just make sure your skirt doesn't blow up and you'll be fine."

"Tanner just warned me about you turning me as wild as you are," I laughed. "Now you want me to go without panties. Mom told me to always have a clean pair on in case I was in an accident. She never mentioned how I could go without if I didn't have clean ones."

The three of them laughed with me. I took a shower, wanting to be as clean as possible before someone started playing around with my pubes. I found the top and skirt laid out on the bed when I got out of the shower and put them on. The top came down to my navel, so it wasn't too bad. The skirt was a wrap around so it would go around my waist without a problem and it had ties to secure it. It would have been knee length for Tiffany. It was about three inches above the knee for me, but I felt comfortable enough to take her suggestion and go commando. It felt strange not having any cover for my kitty. It seemed I felt every whisper of a breeze or breath of wind, caressing my vagina.

Tiffany said the salon was nearby, so we should all ride in her car, then return to make our own way home. I was riding with Yvonne anyway, so I didn't care. We all piled into her Jaguar and it was only a couple miles and five minutes away. When we got there, the door was locked, but Tiffany knocked twice, paused and twice more and a lovely Asian girl came to open the door for us. She locked up behind us and led us to the back. Her partner, who looked hispanic, led Taylor and Yvonne to her room. Tiffany stayed with me.

"Do you want me to go first to see how it's done, or go first so you don't have to see how it's done?" Tiffany asked.

"You go first," I said.

"You can't chicken out if I go first," Tiffany said.

"I won't chicken out," I assured her. "I'm a big girl now."

"Make sure you don't," she said. "This is costing me a bundle."

Tiffany removed her skirt and I saw she was going without her panties as well. She lay down on the table and spread her legs almost like she was going to the gynecologist office. Tiffany still had a landing strip, but the hair on the sides was getting long, about a quarter inch or more. "I'm ready, Lily."

"Yes, Miss Rogers." Lily put on some latex gloves and gathered a ball of some waxy looking substance from a pan on a hot plate. She rolled it around in her fingers for a few moments, spread some on Tiffany's vagina in a patch about three quarters of an inch wide and maybe twice that long, pressing it down into the pubic hair and then ripping it up. Tiffany flinched and Lily pressed down on the denuded patch for a few seconds, while rolling the substance around in her other hand, then repeating the process. Little by little, the hair disappeared from Tiffany's mound. Lily did all around the vagina, even down around her labia. When Lily had finished up except for the racing stripe, Lily said, "next" and Tiffany pulled her legs up, exposing the bottom of her cleft and her anus and Lily quickly removed any stray wisps of hair there as well. She patted Tiffany's leg when she finished and Tiffany lowered her legs. Lily took a hair clipper and ran it down the landing strip, shortening the hair to about a half inch long. She brushed the hair clippings off and smoothed a cream or lotion everywhere she'd taken hair off.

"All done, Miss Rogers."

Tiffany sat up. "So what did you think?" Tiffany asked.

"It looks painful," I said.

"Oh, no question; it is," Tiffany said. "The things we do to look good for men never ceases to amaze me. I'm not sure they deserve it. You're next. Hop up here." Tiffany got up and put her skirt on.

I removed my skirt and got onto the table.

"Miss, I need to shorten your hair before I wax."

"Do whatever you have to do," I said.

Lily took the clippers and ran it all over my pubic mound, cutting the hair to a uniform but shortened length.

"You want design or strip like Miss Rogers or take it all off?" Lily asked.

"If you want to wear either of your two new swimsuits," Tiffany said, "it all has to come off."

"You're right. Take it all off, Lily."

"Here, hold my hand," Tiffany said. "Don't look. Let the pain come as a surprise. It's always worse to watch. You feel it before they even pull it out."

I put my hand out and Tiffany grabbed it in both of hers, patting me gently. I felt Lily smearing the substance around in a small patch and she ripped and I jumped, squeezing Tiffany's hand hard. Lily was immediately pressing down on the area with her other hand and somehow it eased the pain fairly quickly.

"Ouch," Tiffany said. "A little less pressure on the hands, please."

"I'm sorry," I said. "Hopefully now I know what it feels like, I won't be quite as aggressive with your hand."

Lily worked quickly, snatching another bald spot out every ten seconds or so. After awhile, it seemed I became a little numb to the pain. It didn't hurt nearly as much as it first did. Eventually, Lily said 'next' and Tiffany told me to curl up so Lily could get my bottom. I pulled my legs up and Lily finished around my anus, which hurt more than I thought it would as I didn't have an abundance of hair down there. Finally, Lily seemed to be done with the wax and she spread the lotion all around as she'd done for Tiffany. It was cool and soothing, calming the burn almost immediately.

"You done now," Lily said, removing her latex gloves. "You feel, see how you like."

I put my hands down on my kitty and felt around. It was very smooth and soft. I was surprised how bare I felt.

"It's very nice. Thank you, Lily."

She handed me a tube of the cream she'd just spread all around my private parts and said. "You take, put on every morning, keep you smooth longer."

"How long is this supposed to last?" I asked.

"Two to three weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows," Tiffany said. "It should get you through the honeymoon, but you can always shave it to keep it off. You don't have to rip your hair out every time, but it does last longer than shaving does. Lily, please sell me another tube of the cream."

"Yes, Miss Rogers."

"You can use the cream after shaving, too. It helps prevent razor burn and keeps you smoother. Let's see if the others are done."

We went out and found Taylor and Yvonne had already finished.

"What did you get girls?" Tiffany asked.

Both of them lifted up their skirts and Yvonne had a little heart over her slit and Taylor had an arrow pointing down to her vagina. We both started laughing when we saw it.

"I'm thinking of getting a tattoo over it that says 'Enter Here' or 'Buried Treasure'," Taylor said. We both laughed harder. "How about you?"

I pulled up my skirt and showed my bald vagina. "It was the only way I could wear either of your swimming suits, Taylor," I explained. "I'm still not sure if I'm going to wear either of them, but figured I should be prepared." I dropped the skirt and covered up.

Tiffany paid for us and Yvonne and Taylor paid for their own, except Tiffany left a substantial bonus for all of us for the salon opening up on a Sunday. I thanked Tiffany again.

"You're a good friend," I said. "You're all good friends. I'm so lucky to have friends like you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

All three of them hugged me.

******

The rest of the week was pretty ordinary for someone planning their wedding. Tiffany had taken the week off to help me so she was a fairly constant companion every day. We confirmed the floral arrangements, the catering for the reception, the wedding cake, the DJ. We picked up my wedding dress and made sure all the fitting changes were done. We went out shopping a couple days. Tanner had given me a budget of two thousand dollars to buy whatever I thought I'd need for our honeymoon and Tiffany helped me pick out the rest of my trousseau and any other items I'd need for the trip. I needed some nice dresses for dining out each night, more lingerie, and since I was unsure if I could actually wear either of Taylor's two swimsuits, I needed a couple more modest ones.

Each evening, I spent some time with Tanner and he was the perfect gentleman. Never once did he pressure me for sex again, content to wait the few remaining days until we were wed. I'd shown him the gifts I'd received from each of my girlfriends. He'd laughed at some of them, but I noticed his cock got hard when I modeled some of the items for him. Even that didn't cause him to pressure me for sex. It didn't stop me from spending some delicious hours in his arms kissing him. He really was a fantastic kisser. I melted to feel his lips on mine, his tongue searching my mouth. I was usually panting when we finished and he went home. Most evenings after he left, I would masturbate furiously until I orgasmed, thinking of his fingers or penis replacing mine in my vagina. One night I even tried out Tiffany's gift again, leaving it on until the battery expired. I climaxed so many times before it died, I lost count. It really was a fantastic little gift. I would have to ensure I brought it with me to see if it worked to satisfy both Tanner and me.

Thursday night was our rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. Yvonne picked Mom and Dad up at the airport, checked them into their hotel and brought them to the rehearsal, because I was still engaged in some last minute arrangements. I greeted them enthusiastically when I saw them. They had met Tanner a couple times previously and they seemed to get along well together, Tanner entrancing them as he did everyone else. I took the time to introduce them to Geoff and the three groomsmen. They'd arrived late last night or earlier this morning. They knew Tiffany well from when I was in high school and had met my other three bridesmaids while we all lived together during college, so it was a bit of old home week for them.

After about a half hour, the minister got us organized. He pointed out where all the major guests would be seated. Brides guests on the left, grooms on the right. He talked about which people would be escorting which guests. We covered the music and the order of the service. He indicated the pace people should walk down the aisle. Made sure my dad would be on my left side as he brought me down the aisle. It took about an hour for him to cover anything. Tanner gave him the money for his services, the organist, and use of the church and he told us he expected to see the women around 12:30 and the rest of the wedding party could start showing up around one o'clock on Saturday afternoon. The ceremony would start as close to two as we could make it.

For the Rehearsal Dinner, Tanner's parents took us to a place called Staplehouse, one of Atlanta's finest restaurants. Chef Ryan Smith was a master of the tasting menu, usually offering some spectacular vegetable offerings. A recent one was a mingling of cabbage, green garlic and home smoked, dried salmon flakes. The tasting menu put a lot of his different vegetable creations together so you could taste them all, and they didn't weigh you down. Another nice part of their business was a lot of the after tax profits went to a charity; Giving Kitchen. The food was spectacular and everyone had a great time. Tanner sat on my right side, with his parents beside him and my parents on my other side. It had been a couple months since I'd seen them so we had a few things to catch up on. When we parted for the night, I told my parents I'd spend time with them during the day tomorrow, but I had some things to do with my bridesmaids tomorrow night.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,572 Followers